BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Nationals have dropped 6 in a row.  They better get their asses back on track or the Mets or Marlins will catch them.  Their 1st place lead is shrinking fast.
View Quote

Mets are a derp in the DL.

Reyes gets a minor league contract...

Loney had been a blessing

Eta

Braves no matter what stuff it up the Stems ass
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Slump hurts. Seemingly rolling along and bam, lose 6 of 7.

Mama said they'd be days like this. Still have a 9.5 game lead on the Morans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cub fans sure seem quiet.

Slump hurts. Seemingly rolling along and bam, lose 6 of 7.

Mama said they'd be days like this. Still have a 9.5 game lead on the Morans.

Nice to lose 6 of 7 and still be 9 games up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Four wins in three days for the O's, I'll take it.

Meanwhile Kersh is getting rocked in the burgh...
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Nats are up 11 to 4 over the Mets in the 7th inning.  Let's see if our bullpen can keep it together for a change.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Last night was fun.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
with all the national press over the cubs i can't believe i missed that the rangers actually have the best record in mlb...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

with all the national press over the cubs i can't believe i missed that the rangers actually have the best record in mlb...
View Quote

They've been on a hell of a roll lately.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#8]
so, anyone else here (try to) use MLB At Bat app...

my buddy gave me his log in info and my god it is horrendous...

i have to close out and reopen a game several times during the game b/c it always freezes.. now for the past 15 min they've been trying to determine my location and fuck it's a mess..

i know, i shouldn't complain about what's free, but c'mon man, this is ridiculous, i would never pay for this shit
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i have to close out and reopen a game several times during the game b/c it always freezes.. now for the past 15 min they've been trying to determine my location and fuck it's a mess..

i know, i shouldn't complain about what's free, but c'mon man, this is ridiculous, i would never pay for this shit
View Quote

Video?  Never use it for video. I use it daily for radio broadcasts. Will probably get the TV subscription once they drop the price again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty much my experience with it.  I blamed it on crappy cell coverage at home, but my computer had the same issues.

I do use it mostly for radio, but after this year I don't see me doing that any longer.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pretty much my experience with it.  I blamed it on crappy cell coverage at home, but my computer had the same issues.

I do use it mostly for radio, but after this year I don't see me doing that any longer.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not signed up for it, but occasionally watch the free games and it runs perfectly on my computer or Playstation.

What type of internet connection do you guys have? It might need some decent speed to run properly (I've got a 50mb down connection).
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm not signed up for it, but occasionally watch the free games and it runs perfectly on my computer or Playstation.

What type of internet connection do you guys have? It might need some decent speed to run properly (I've got a 50mb down connection).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I'm running 50 mb wifi.. I was watching on my iPad. I'll try the comp later and try the broadcasts on my phone
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#13]
And that's a sweep of the Angels (not much to brag about I know)! The Stros are on a roll!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like the same experience I had with NHL.tv
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Nats swept the Mets to regain their decent lead in the NL East.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Killing it... I'm gonna see them in LA on Tuesday!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#18]

In a month or so their pitching will be circling the bowl and their boppers will be on the DL.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In a month or so their pitching will be circling the bowl and their boppers will be on the DL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We've been hearing that since February.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Cubs fan in on 11!  No idea how I didn't spot this thread before.  Loving the team this year, every single guy has proven to be a class act on and off the field.  It's nice to drop 6 of 7 and a few days later still be 11 up on the dirty birds.  Go Cubs Go!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#21]
We need to upgrade the pen. To me that is the biggest weakness of the team.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Soler used as bait for a good lefty middle reliever.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Hope these bum pitchers are getting the bad stuff out of the way now. The Mess are killing everyone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#23]
While my Indians have been killing it recently these past 2 games are

Cubs v Indians WS would surely be a sign of the end times.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Just needed to inject a little Orioles Magic into this thread to break the 3 game losing streak.  The Mariners are a pain in the rear for the O's this year.

BTW, I was at the game below.  Was 11 years old and a Junior Oriole.  My family was sitting in the RF bleachers, not too far from Wild Bill.  

Go O's!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:01:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Five in a row....

But I get to see my O's next two games!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Wish the Cubs could play The Cincy Commies 50 times a year.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:43:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Good game to snap that losing streak...

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#28]
so.. what big trades do you guys think will go down??

wish the o's would go after a true ace, but i don't even know who's on the market
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#29]
So when the Astros help knock Seattle to a below .500 record, do they then become the SUB-Mariners?

7 games over .500 for the Stros, and only 6.5 back of the Rangers now. That is after starting the season 7-19, and later being 17-28 just about 6 weeks ago.

Vote Springer for last man in!
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So when the Astros help knock Seattle to a below .500 record, do they then become the SUB-Mariners?

7 games over .500 for the Stros, and only 6.5 back of the Rangers now. That is after starting the season 7-19, and later being 17-28 just about 6 weeks ago.

Vote Springer for last man in!
View Quote

Stros are on fire! I hope they can keep it up after the break! If more people would take into account what Springer does in the outfield he would have been voted to the first team. I hope he gets in.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

wish the o's would go after a true ace, but i don't even know who's on the market
View Quote

Sculls said the other night that the O's may trade Trumbo for a top pitcher. I think that's a horrible move, he's been our best hitter and we can't afford to lose him if we're going to recreate 1966.

The O's really need pitching and will probably pick up a couple decent starters, I'd like see Matt Moore in orange.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sculls said the other night that the O's may trade Trumbo for a top pitcher. I think that's a horrible move, he's been our best hitter and we can't afford to lose him if we're going to recreate 1966.

The O's really need pitching and will probably pick up a couple decent starters, I'd like see Matt Moore in orange.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watched him hit two bombs yesterday... But shit, if it's another Cruz situation and we can get some decent pitching out of it... Shit, I'm torn.

And would TB trade Moore in the division?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Home run derby tonight.  

Does anyone else think Bryce Harper is a douche?  I just don't like the kid's attitude.

I'm glad we have a good group of young guys like Trout and Bryant though.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Stanton is unreal.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Stanton is unreal.
View Quote

Came here to post this.

Wow
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Wow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stanton is unreal.

Came here to post this.

Wow

Hopefully he won't waste away on the Marlins for his career.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stanton is unreal.

Came here to post this.

Wow

He probably will with that 325 million 13 year deal. They'll build a team around him in the next few years. If Dee didn't get busted using PEDs they'd probably have something going. But at 6 games over .500 they kind of already do.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He probably will with that 325 million 13 year deal. They'll build a team around him in the next few years. If Dee didn't get busted using PEDs they'd probably have something going. But at 6 games over .500 they kind of already do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stanton is unreal.

Came here to post this.

Wow

ThEy also have the tendency to load up every decade and rip off a WS win..

Go AL btw!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Go AL btw!!
View Quote

After a fairly weak first half, the KC boys done good.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Hopefully my Rangers can get it back together after a good rest. Our pitching has been awful of late. Even Hamels! Yu may be back on Saturday, though..
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Time for the second half of the season fellas! Lets Go Stros!
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I expect Bregman to be up before the end of the month if he keeps up his pace. Only 1 hit yesterday though out of 5 PAs. I think that was the first time he hasn't had multiples in a game in AAA, but I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Second half stretch lets go!!!

O's kicked it off right beating Archer in the trop...
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I expect Bregman to be up before the end of the month if he keeps up his pace. Only 1 hit yesterday though out of 5 PAs. I think that was the first time he hasn't had multiples in a game in AAA, but I may be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't know what to think now with the signing of Yulieski Gourriel. Maybe they are planning on doing a package deal with some infielders to get a starting pitcher.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I honestly don't know what to think now with the signing of Yulieski Gourriel. Maybe they are planning on doing a package deal with some infielders to get a starting pitcher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hadn't heard that they signed Gourriel, awesome
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Signed him yesterday. I'm thinking they will bundle some prospects with maybe Valbuena and Marisnick, or both. If they move those two that makes room to bring up Bregman and move Gourriel to left field. I know he is a third baseman but the guy has a cannon for an arm and transitioning to the outfield isn't too big of a deal usually.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#47]
My Indians are still kicking ass. This will be the year of Cleveland.

(Browns dont count)
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

(Browns dont count)
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm happy the Red Sox picked up Pomerantz, not thrilled with who they gave up though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

(Browns dont count)
View Quote

but you got RGIII!!!!!

full disclosure, I'm a skins fan and really liked RGIII, i just think he'll have a hard time behind your (lack of) O line.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top