BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So.  Explain his comments about placing his leftist sister on the bench and all of his leftist policy ideas.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP  you will need  to get over the pain.......Trump will be our next President  

we don't need the left placing Obama on the bench as a justice
So.  Explain his comments about placing his leftist sister on the bench and all of his leftist policy ideas.

His sister is a republican and appears to always have been, she was also appointed as a federal judge by Ronald Reagan...And from all accounts is a good judge..........only issue I found is she is pro abortion..but many are today....
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#2]
OP thanks for the links
don't forget the 20+ scuds I dfodged in Kuwait
and the 250 tons of yellow cake we gave to Canada - link
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wanna know how I know you know nothing about chemical warfare?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"There were no WMD in Iraq"

Yea well, your buddies in the NY Times disagree with you on that one.
CIA secretly gathering Iraqi chemical weapons in Iraq in 2006

This is just the tip of the iceberg the NY Times found out about.
2.4k chemical warheads found in just one stash

Fuck that lying piece of shit.

Arty shells with mustard gas and Sarin maybe not so much...that is very World War One. Limited area of effect. Biological warheads or dispersal systems may be WMD, nukes yeah no argument. The Tsarnaev brothers' pressure cooker full of ball bearings and explosives was ruled in the US as a WMD. By that criteria a Bofors 40mm or 250lb JDAM would be WMDs. We have dropped a shitton of WMDs since 2003 amirite? Try again, pal.

Wanna know how I know you know nothing about chemical warfare?

Wanna know how I know he has no clue about WMDs?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's one thing to kick their ass, it's another to try to change their culture.

Both occupations were beyond retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who fucking cares. Invading Iraq was retarded.

Well if you're saying that, invading Afghanistan was retarded, too.

Invading no.

Staying there?

It's one thing to kick their ass, it's another to try to change their culture.

Both occupations were beyond retarded.

Their was a reason for the occupation of Iraq.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Here's my take on the whole shitty situation:

Did Sadam have WMDs? Sure, he used them against the Kurds.

Did he aspire to nukes? I'm sure but how much work and research went in that direction other than wishful thinking? Who knows?

Was Sadam a bad guy? Sure, fucked his own people and ruled with an iron fist but he was our guy when he was fighting Iran.

Was he a stabilizing force in Iraq and the region? Over all, yes. He kept shit in line and people were afraid of him.

Should we have killed him off? If we had rolled into Baghdad in 1991 then no problem but to do it 20 years later under the guise of 9/11 was BS

Is Trump an idiot I don't trust? Sure is but if I am forced to choose between him or Hillary or Bernie I will hold my nose and do it.
View Quote

It appears that you have put some actual thought into this.  That is unacceptable here.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I remember when the NY times reported there were no chemical weapons and bush and Cheney made it up in order to start a war.

Times have changed.
View Quote

This^^^^^^ along with all the DEMOCRAPS saying "Bush lied, Bush lied"

Stick a tampon in your fucking mangina and pick a stance, assholes
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember when the NY times reported there were no chemical weapons and bush and Cheney made it up in order to start a war.

Times have changed.

Do you like GWB or something lol?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree on both.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was lol. CERTAINLY occupying Afghanistan was retarded. What's even more retarded is doing NOTHING about Islamic immigration because of PC feelz and "that's not who we are guys!!"

Go fuck yourself GWB.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Everybody knew they had pre-1991 chemical shells right up to the invasion, not really what was referred to for the WMD justification for an invasion. People are now being disingenuous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everybody knew they had pre-1991 chemical shells right up to the invasion, not really what was referred to for the WMD justification for an invasion. People are now being disingenuous.

Correct. They are spinning the truth in an obvious way, and what is worse: they act like someone should believe the spin.

As stated, old Chem warheads were known about. The weapons that Bush and Powell (who later regretted his famous pointer speech) claimed were there... weren't. Bush was going to use any justification to attack Iraq, which played no role in 9/11. The entire debacle is a blight on American history that cost U.S. lives, gave us Obama, and spent trillions of our dollars for absolutely no gain.

Those are the facts and in that regard, whatever someone thinks of Trump, he is absolutely correct. Trying to twist those facts is indeed disingenuous.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]

I saw the following excellent documentary about WMD's in Iraq.  I highly recommend it!

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why do Trump supporters chant "butthurt" in any thread where Trump is painted as less than perfect?

Headline: Trump Factually wrong
Trumper: LOL. Butthurt!

I'm butthurt because Trump is wrong? I don't get it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Butthurt Max.  LOL

Why do Trump supporters chant "butthurt" in any thread where Trump is painted as less than perfect?

Headline: Trump Factually wrong
Trumper: LOL. Butthurt!

I'm butthurt because Trump is wrong? I don't get it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Because it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still winning for now.  

I voted for Cruz so don't blame me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can I ask what it feels like when your guy spouts the exact same talking points left wingers have used against R's for the past 12-14 years?  It's gotta feel pretty shitty right.  I mean it's word for word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't the reason for the invasion something to do with yellow cake uranium and the fear of a nuclear program?

Nobody has ever denied Iraq had mustard gas and Sarin gas shells in the past.  He used them against the Kurds and against the Iranians.

'13er seems to be confused with history.

Can I ask what it feels like when your guy spouts the exact same talking points left wingers have used against R's for the past 12-14 years?  It's gotta feel pretty shitty right.  I mean it's word for word.

What's a guy located in Australia doing butting into a US presidential election thread?  Or are you just lying about where your actual location is?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We have members here that fucking found them!  He is full of shit.
View Quote

If they had found them, they would have been sold on the EE.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Invading no.
Staying there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Invading no.
Staying there?

Nation building in the M.E./Afghanistan......Those boys that thought that was a good idea were dumber than a bag of $300.00 hammers.

Sadly there is still politicians/.mil that thought it was/is a good idea that are still running things.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Correct. They are spinning the truth in an obvious way, and what is worse: they act like someone should believe the spin.

As stated, old Chem warheads were known about. The weapons that Bush and Powell (who later regretted his famous pointer speech) claimed were there... weren't. Bush was going to use any justification to attack Iraq, which played no role in 9/11. The entire debacle is a blight on American history that cost U.S. lives, gave us Obama, and spent trillions of our dollars for absolutely no gain.

Those are the facts and in that regard, whatever someone thinks of Trump, he is absolutely correct. Trying to twist those facts is indeed disingenuous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont think most are being disingenuous, they just don't remember the details of what Powel said was going on... mobile manufacturing facilities... modernized dispersion vehicles etc.. Those were never found. Most of the stuff that was found was supplied by our side to fight Iran. It would look really bad if they paraded chemical weapons used against the iranians, because we were giving them tens of billions of dollars to buy the stuff. not to mention it would bolster Irans justification for their nuclear arms goals.

I recall the pentagon doing a hush job to cover up veterans who got fucked up when they come into contact with iran war era chems..

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I dont think most are being disingenuous, they just don't remember the details of what Powel said was going on... mobile manufacturing facilities... modernized dispersion vehicles etc.. Those were never found. Most of the stuff that was found was supplied by our side to fight Iran. It would look really bad if they paraded chemical weapons used against the iranians, because we were giving them tens of billions of dollars to buy the stuff.

I recall the pentagon doing a hush job to cover up veterans who got fucked up when they come into contact with iran war era chems..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont think most are being disingenuous, they just don't remember the details of what Powel said was going on... mobile manufacturing facilities... modernized dispersion vehicles etc.. Those were never found. Most of the stuff that was found was supplied by our side to fight Iran. It would look really bad if they paraded chemical weapons used against the iranians, because we were giving them tens of billions of dollars to buy the stuff.

I also suspect they spent years being attacked by liberals over the Iraq war and defended it passionately at the time, and the idea that those liberals were correct leaves a VERY bitter taste in their collectives mouths.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

agreed on both counts.

lets face it, the whole reason we invaded both is we believed that islam is a religion of peace and if we just removed the current government, lockean democracies would spring up because islam is a wonderful, beautiful religion responsible for science and art.

the underlying assumption (fed to us by neo cons and guys like grover norquist) was that muslims want to be just like us.

we never acknowledged why they are killing us.  we lied to ourselves and everyone else, spent billions of dollars, got 8000 good men killed and find ourselves internationally in a worse position than when we started.

what would be a better position to keep america safe?

banning muslims from coming in or invading iraq and afghanistan?

remove the feels and answer the question.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I also suspect they spent years being attacked by liberals over the Iraq war and defended it passionately at the time, and the idea that those liberals were correct leaves a VERY bitter taste in their collectives mouths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They should just keep in mind all the  bullshit the liberals  defended when Obama fucked up. The progressives are a bunch of lying shitbags for the most part. Those who defended Bush got played for the most part. I don't think the folks who defend Obama have that excuse.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes, it would be much better to have Trump put his Marxist Federal Judge sister on the Court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it would be much better to have Trump put his Marxist Federal Judge sister on the Court.

which he never said he would do.

and trumps the liar?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OP thanks for the links
don't forget the 20+ scuds I dfodged in Kuwait
and the 250 tons of yellow cake we gave to Canada - link
View Quote

did you die?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Pardon my ignorance but are WMD's really just some old chemical shells?

I dont remember them finding VX or nuclear based items.

Is there some clarification on what exactly was found and on what level it would be considered a WMD?

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What's a guy located in Australia doing butting into a US presidential election thread?  Or are you just lying about where your actual location is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't the reason for the invasion something to do with yellow cake uranium and the fear of a nuclear program?

Nobody has ever denied Iraq had mustard gas and Sarin gas shells in the past.  He used them against the Kurds and against the Iranians.

You guys shouldn't bitch about your reputations, you've earned it.  Think that's bad, wait till you see all the Afghans and Somalis on here!

May come as a surprise some people leave mom's basement and pursue work plus other interests along the way.  Sometimes that involves going to foreign countries.

ETA: My vote counts just as much as yours

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you name one presidential (or congressional) candidate that doesn't lie his ass off ???

I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You guys shouldn't bitch about your reputations, you've earned it.  Think that's bad, wait till you see all the Afghans and Somalis on here!

May come as a surprise some people leave mom's basement and pursue work plus other interests along the way.  Sometimes that involves going to foreign countries.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

your vote is all empty carbs.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance but are WMD's really just some old chemical shells?

I dont remember them finding VX or nuclear based items.

Is there some clarification on what exactly was found and on what level it would be considered a WMD?

View Quote

there were WMDs in Iraq.  But not the scale that was claimed (at least they weren't found).

the ultimate lesson learned is that saddam hussein was actually a moderate muslim.

Iraq was less of a threat with him in charge than with "the people" in charge or Iran in charge.

ponder that for a moment.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like everyone else's?  Sure.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Breaking news.....Politicians lie
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

What makes you think Trump won't?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#31]
All WMD arguments are the equivalent of two dogs barking at each other through a fence.
There is no agreed upon definition of what a WMD is, so no one can ever be right or wrong about what was where and when.
It's a convenient distraction when our overlords need one.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Actually it's a bare face lie.

But all three are acceptable.

Source
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bald.BALD.
BAAALD.
it's bold faced, not bald faced or bawled faced or bowled face.

"So and so tells his most male pattern baldness faced lie"

Actually it's a bare face lie.

But all three are acceptable.

Source

Irregardles
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone else but me. I have been told many times If I don't vote, the world will end. It is a heavy burden.

ETa

I dont like Trump. I have always felt that politics was akin to professional wrestling. Now I am told the political savior of America is an ex professional wrestler. I feel my experience with politics has come full circle. lol
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Everyone else but me. I have been told many times If I don't vote, the world will end. It is a heavy burden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This guy gets it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy gets it...

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#36]
So, the question is, does Trump not know what he's talking about, or did he lie?  

I think t could go either way,  and both are scary.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Invading no.
Staying there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Invading no.
Staying there?

Heroin?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#38]

From the NYT article. Old rusty munitions is not a WMD program.

"All had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area, according to those who collected the majority of them."

But don't let that stop the shills from using this for their propaganda. Oh look we found a dozen rusty chemical shells buried for 20 years. Yep Iraq had WMDs.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"All had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area, according to those who collected the majority of them."

But don't let that stop the shills from using this for their propaganda. Oh look we found a dozen rusty chemical shells buried for 20 years. Yep Iraq had WMDs.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/09/22/iraq/assets/images/chemvet-lake-640.jpg
View Quote

So scary! Definitely worth 5,000 of our soldiers lives, 30,000 injured, and $2 trillion in the hole

At least we spread freedom!

Oh wait
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/09/22/iraq/assets/images/chemvet-lake-640.jpg
View Quote

Tell that to the Kurds.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So scary! Definitely worth 5,000 of our soldiers lives, 30,000 injured, and $2 trillion in the hole

Oh wait
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait

If that's your argument, the counter is that all the good stuff went out to Syria as the blitz made its way during the initial invasion.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If that's your argument, the counter is that all the good stuff went out to Syria as the blitz made its way during the initial invasion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait

Face it - the war in Iraq was a disaster. We have absolutely nothing to show for it. Nothing.

I don't care that Bush was in charge. Still not going to defend a stupid position because he has an "R" next to his name.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Tell that to the Kurds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the Kurds.

That chemical attack on the Kurds happened in 1988.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Face it - the war in Iraq was a disaster. We have absolutely nothing to show for it. Nothing.

I don't care that Bush was in charge. Still not going to defend a stupid position because he has an "R" next to his name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait

Great WMD argument tactic.  Make a new statement/claim without addressing the previous one.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only was both Iraq and Afghanistan retarded, so was Vietnam. Neocons can howl all they want, but Trump came all over the establishment's face last night, and they deserved every drop of it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not only was both Iraq and Afghanistan retarded, so was Vietnam. Neocons can howl all they want, but Trump came all over the establishment's face last night, and they deserved every drop of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

vietnam was not retarded.  what was retarded was surrendering in '75 because the liberals told us to.

communism as an ideology required a different strategy than islam.

domino was correct (as shown in Cambodia and Laos) and was the stated and published strategy of the soviet union to forward global communism.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The WMD's that they led us to believe that were there, were nukes. Let's be honest here.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The WMD's that they led us to believe that were there, were nukes. Let's be honest here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'They' never led you to believe shit. They coined a term that could be warped into whatever anyone wanted.  The perfect distraction.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

'They' never led you to believe shit. They coined a term that could be warped into whatever anyone wanted.  The perfect distraction.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, this too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was clever in a sort of "neuro-linguistic programming" way how they grouped chemical weapons in there with nukes as WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. Chemical weapons are nothing compared to nukes. Chemical weapons were responsible for about 1% of the total casualties in World War I despite the fact they were used liberally throughout the entire war. Nukes (and we're talking primitive nukes too. Fission bombs are nothing compared to thermonuclear weapons) ended World War II in three days.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top