Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been advised never to speak to the police without consul present.
I want my court appointed lawyer.
If we aren't under arrest, Are we free to go.
Repeat. Nothing else, not ever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer up now.

This. Officer friendly isn't your friend.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah. Remember that juvie judge that would give insane sentences to kids to insure his bribe money? That was awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This might be an opportunity to scare the shit out of jr. enough that he never does something stupid like that again.

Blessing in disguise etc..

Yeah. Remember that juvie judge that would give insane sentences to kids to insure his bribe money? That was awesome.

Nope, is this widespread?  or was that just a one-off crazy judge kind of a deal?

Because otherwise I'm not seeing the relevance here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Chalk is not vandalism , it washes away with rain  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife received a phone call from our PD. Apparently, my son and his friends used a piece of calk to write something nasty about a school principal on the wall of a new school building that is still under construction. My guess is the school administration used a security camera footage to find out who did it. Now the cops want to talk to my son in our presence. What to expect?

So you wouldn't have a problem with some kid coming over to your house and writing all over it with chalk or anything else as long as it washes off.   Okay
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Me either but because there are cops who would I'd want to cover my bases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah, it's erasbale chalk. You'd never get in trouble at 12 for writing something that's erasable.

So strange.  I can't imagine any scenario where I'd be putting handcuffs on a 12 year old for vandalism (or trespassing, or threats, or whatever).

Me either but because there are cops who would I'd want to cover my bases.

This.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a lawyer now.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Depends how wealthy you are...

If you are wealthy, this is your chance to show him why it's important to be successful in life. You hire a good lawyer and show him how people who can afford to get out of trouble handle issues the right way. It will work best if his co-conspirators are too poor to hire a lawyer and they fry while he walks. Let it be a good lesson on why it's important to do good in school, and not be poor.

If you are poor...you are fucked and he is fucked and any of the other kids who can afford a lawyer are going to place the blame on him.

Either way, it's a life lesson.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These people decry the "Mah baby din' do nuffin"  attitude, then demonstrate it for themselves. No one has to ever face consequences, not them, not their children, because no one gives a shit about what's right or wrong, just what they get caught doing, and then how to weasel out of it.

Knock off the cop bashing.

Wat

What are you? A PBA rep?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lawyer up now.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#10]
How many of the cops in this thread have heard a coworker say "Charge them and let the judge figure it out"? That's the guy you need to protect your kid against. That guy doesn't understand that an arrest, even without a conviction, is a black mark on your future. That guy cares about the easy button and not you or your kid.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What are you? A PBA rep?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These people decry the "Mah baby din' do nuffin"  attitude, then demonstrate it for themselves. No one has to ever face consequences, not them, not their children, because no one gives a shit about what's right or wrong, just what they get caught doing, and then how to weasel out of it.

Knock off the cop bashing.

Wat

What are you? A PBA rep?

Why are you COC 7'ing 15'er?

You seem familiar
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Smuggle him out of the country. Send him to Italy. It should quiet down after a few years.
View Quote

And if they find him in Italy they will only extradite if they waive the death sentence.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Never never ever talk to the police? Chaulk?? Fuck em. Tell the cops to pound sand.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I cannot wait to reference this thread the next time someone posts a black kid's mamma claiming her baby didn' do nuttin'.

Absolutely outstanding parenting advise here, fella's.

Don't say a word. Daddy will fix this with his attorney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

If they continue to insist - get a lawyer.  Do not make him available or even visible.

Run the clock out.  Their interest will wane.

Figure out what you are going to do on the next school day.  Thats where they will pull him from class and talk to him.

Not legally! I agree with you. Refuse and inform him if they try to question in school have him refuse.

I cannot wait to reference this thread the next time someone posts a black kid's mamma claiming her baby didn' do nuttin'.

"My baby didn't do nothing" after a murder =/= cops being involved for chalk on stone.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When the kid is filling out their SF-86 15 years from now they still have to answer "Have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime?" It's always better to be able to say "no". It won't matter for a clearance but it might matter in some super competitive positions. At the very least, it's a black mark.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lawyer for a 12 yo lmfao. There's no CH generated even if he is charged. Finger prints start a criminal history. No fingerprints will be taken. A lawyer won't do shit, because what is going to be done will be done. All a lawyer will do is tell the judge he's a good ole boy and he has good grades, blah blah blah and you'll be out a couple grand. Juvenile court is a different animal than adult court at least in my jurisdiction. Your kid will get a probationary period and that's it if even that.

When the kid is filling out their SF-86 15 years from now they still have to answer "Have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime?" It's always better to be able to say "no". It won't matter for a clearance but it might matter in some super competitive positions. At the very least, it's a black mark.

Lol. Juveniles are not arrested. They are taken into custody.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How many of the cops in this thread have heard a coworker say "Charge them and let the judge figure it out"?
View Quote

Usually for us it was "Everybody goes, let the ADA sort it out".
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#17]
OP?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nope, is this widespread?  or was that just a one-off crazy judge kind of a deal?

Because otherwise I'm not seeing the relevance here.
View Quote

Reye's was never widespread. I love my kids. I would never give them asprin. How about you? Do you give your kids asprin?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep, it really all depends on what actually happened. Did the kid write "Mr. ___ blows goats" on one wall in CHALK?

Or...If he and his friends broke into a new school being constructed and squeezed out a couple hundred tubes of CAULK and then wrote all over the brand new school walls. "Fuck your mother's cunt."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

If they continue to insist - get a lawyer.  Do not make him available or even visible.

Figure out what you are going to do on the next school day.  Thats where they will pull him from class and talk to him.

Not legally! I agree with you. Refuse and inform him if they try to question in school have him refuse.

I don't think anyone saying the kid has affluenza and is completely innocent. In fact most everyone in here saying "lawyer" is also saying that the kid needs some stick time, but that it should happen at home. There are also cops in this thread saying "lawyer time".

Yep, it really all depends on what actually happened. Did the kid write "Mr. ___ blows goats" on one wall in CHALK?

Or...If he and his friends broke into a new school being constructed and squeezed out a couple hundred tubes of CAULK and then wrote all over the brand new school walls. "Fuck your mother's cunt."

These days schools will call the police for either scenario, so what's the difference? I'd rather let my kid know that I have his back but that I'll fuck his shit up if he crosses that line. On the flip side, I could send him the message that he'll be thrown to the wolves over being 12 and drawing a dick on the wall. Outsourcing parenting to the state is one of the major factors contributing to the America we see today. Either way, OP needs to provide more details.

On a personal note; I have been to juvenile court, as a juvenile. I have done court mandated this and court mandated that, as a juvenile. Obviously I'm carrying some bias here. Sitting in that chair and watching your parents agree with everything the court says and does is not a position you want your own kid to be in.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#20]
assuming the kid did it, I wouldn't be as concerned about the chalk as maybe communicating a threat or some such.  

Here in a small town I would call the guys I know on the pd and see what's going on, then decide.  I

Now depending on where you live it may be wiser to hire a lawyer, tell him you wan't the kid getting scared straight but not charged and not sent to "special" school because he gets suspended / expelled for some stupid shit.  Find a lawyer who handles lots of traffic or dwi, you don't need a guy who does felony level work.  Traffic and DWI tend to be less adversarial with pd's here, ie pay and it goes away.

make kid cut grass til end of time to pay for it.  will not be cheap.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#21]
The school called the police instead of the parents. If the school had wanted to handle this by making a couple kids clean the wall they vandalized they would have offered that punishment before involving the police.

My sister-in-law, an assistant principle at a middle school, is currently at my house. When I asked her she said get a lawyer. If the school wanted to handle this with school discipline (suspension, etc) they would have not called the police. Police are now involved so get a lawyer. Make the kid learn a lesson but getting the criminal justice system involved in something this small, especially if it the kids first time doing something like this, is BS.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#22]
IO
Quoted:
How many of the cops in this thread have heard a coworker say "Charge them and let the judge figure it out"? That's the guy you need to protect your kid against. That guy doesn't understand that an arrest, even without a conviction, is a black mark on your future. That guy cares about the easy button and not you or your kid.
View Quote

I've never had a coworker say that
You charge what is appropriate and you let the DA and court handle how the case gets prosecuted.
Even though this is a juvenile and an entirely different venue, the concept remains the same.
It's the victims choice on how they want it handled.
if the victim wants charges, then the agency respects the victims wishes.
If the victim doesn't want charges, then there wont be any charges
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I would want to see the surveillance video in its entirety before anything.  Its possible they it didn't even catch anything, or the cameras aren't even hooked up yet if its still under construction.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#24]
re  chalk dick vs. breaking in and major damage.

a chalk dick isn't a B&E , vandalism, destruction of property and whatever else.  one is a stupid kid act and should blow over, the other is something that could change a kids life if charged.  yes both are stupid youthful errors not injuring people.  I'm a fan of an attorney in the latter saying, kids fucked up, no admission of guilt, pay for damages, court cost, or whatever to make it go away.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"My baby didn't do nothing" after a murder =/= cops being involved for chalk on stone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

"My baby didn't do nothing" after a murder =/= cops being involved for chalk on stone

I think the point is parents defending there children and acting like the Police are the bad guys, even when the child is in the wrong. If all the kid did was write something stupid on the wall then it will be treated accordingly and he will have learned a life lesson. There is a double standard on this board for the parents of black kids and white kids.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hell yes Lawyer up. Send them a message that you will handle your son, not them. I don't trust the system or the pawns that work for it. If Junior did this tan his fucking hide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer up now.

Really?  If he did it or was involved, suck it up and take the punishment.  I wouldn't lawyer up as it sends the wrong message to the kid that did something wrong.  It won't be that bad and will be a good learning tool.

Hell yes Lawyer up. Send them a message that you will handle your son, not them. I don't trust the system or the pawns that work for it. If Junior did this tan his fucking hide.

What a stupid thing to say. Dana, if he had done this stuff on dad's property, then yeah, it would be a parent's responsibility. Doing it on someone else's property makes it vandalism -and that is actually a crime. If the victim involves police, it is out of the parent's hands unless the police decide to handle it in an alternative manner. If the officers are asking to talk to you and are not detaining your son and requiring you to come down immediately, then they are trying to take the "less official" route.... and if your kid hasn't been in trouble before, they MAY be wanting to give you a heads-up on what crowd he's falling in with. Done this more than a few times myself.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
[lol spot on.
View Quote

Yet, every cop in the thread has said lawyer up.

The cops are playing pat-a-cake over something evidently trivial. If it were non trivial and there was evidence against the kid, they'd come and arrest him.

As it stands, sure sounds like they're wasting their time.

Perhaps idiot was too strong a term for the leos since they actually are caught in the middle.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
IO

You charge what is appropriate and you let the DA and court handle how the case gets prosecuted.
Even though this is a juvenile and an entirely different venue, the concept remains the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
IO
Quoted:

Here lies the value of a juiced in local attorney.  Kid gets his ass kicked by the pd for being stupid with no long term record, victim is paid restitution if needed plus time wasted, police and courts stay out if all sides are happy.  

Without the full detail I would play it safe.  thats just me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Reye's was never widespread. I love my kids. I would never give them asprin. How about you? Do you give your kids asprin?
View Quote

Yup.  I'll even let them eat Peanut Butter.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Say no?
Lawyer either way
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#31]
28 years ago, me and some buddies were out on halloween and we were being punks and throwing water balloons.

After they dropped me off, they got picked up by the city police.  They got taken downtown and rolled on me, so the cops called my house.

Dad answered the phone, and the cops told him to bring me down to the station.  My dad, chuckled and said, if you want him come and get him and placed the phone back in the cradle gently.

He then proceeded to beat my ass.

Cops never showed up and we never heard a thing again.  I also never threw another water balloon again.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cops involved get a layer to be there with you.  Sorry but the police quit being our friends about 30 years ago.  Not saying they are bad people but I no longer trust them.  The last thing you boy needs is a permanent mark for being a teen.  Lots of kids are getting them due to the stupidity of our laws.  Easier to control criminals than free men.
View Quote

And that attitude right there is WHY cops are finding their ability to use discretion being stripped from them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lawyer for a 12 yo lmfao. There's no CH generated even if he is charged. Finger prints start a criminal history. No fingerprints will be taken. A lawyer won't do shit, because what is going to be done will be done. All a lawyer will do is tell the judge he's a good ole boy and he has good grades, blah blah blah and you'll be out a couple grand. Juvenile court is a different animal than adult court at least in my jurisdiction. Your kid will get a probationary period and that's it if even that.

Section 22 of the SF-86 reads:

For this section report information regardless of whether the record in your case has been sealed, expunged, or otherwise stricken from the court record, or the charge was dismissed.

Any arrest or charge must be listed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#34]

I think the point is parents defending there children and acting like the Police are the bad guys, even when the child is in the wrong. If all the kid did was write something stupid on the wall then it will be treated accordingly and he will have learned a life lesson. There is a double standard on this board for the parents of black kids and white kids

/me

no its not a race thing its a zero tolerance thing.  black white korean if a kid gets suspended for chewing a poptart into a "gun" i'm inclined not to have them face a criminal charge over a chalk dick.  So would any mid income or above parent worth a shit.

the standard is around people who roll the dice or who like to influence outcome.  my kid, would get an ass beating and a friendly pd (shoot idpa / tpc with them) to lay down the fear of god.  however they would NOT walk into a room where they could say something and be arrested for drawing a chalk dick on the wall.

not saying dindo nuffin, saying ok my kid fucked up lets call it a non criminal ticket, $500 fine and court cost, plus whatever the victim had to pay to fix it, pressure washing costs for example.  responsibility taken, kid pays for his fuckup with sweat not a criminal conviction.  this is fair.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No reason to call the police unless they intend to charge with a crime, none.  All the officers can do is arrest.  They can't beat the kid, and they can't suspend the kid.  They have no other authority in this case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer up now.

Some of you are WAY too far out there.

How about teaching your kids right from wrong? Don't write things on walls that don't belong to you?

A lawyer for a 12-year-old not even charged with a crime yet.

No reason to call the police unless they intend to charge with a crime, none.  All the officers can do is arrest.  They can't beat the kid, and they can't suspend the kid.  They have no other authority in this case.

Actually, given some of the attitudes I'm seeing here, the principal has EVERY RIGHT to have the police speak to the parents instead of doing it him (or her-)self. You all seem to be at war with a system you don't know is at war with you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Really

Sounds like the kids need to apologize, clean it up and get a ass beating.

Principle is a lazy and should have just contacted the parents.

I would only involve the police if the parents got stupid.

Its not the cops job to be the school principle.

Hell just make the kids cut the grass or rake leaves around the school on a couple of Saturdays.

Free
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Educational institutions, at all levels, are breeding grounds and targets of liberal progressive aka socialist/communists.

This is not a family matter, not time to be a good example and do the "right" thing for a young man/son, and not an opportunity to give the son a "life lesson".

Its a legal matter that could go full bore reehtard on the son, and the parents will have to deal with it too.

Notice that junior is not being called to the principal's office for in school suspension, etc. Son should speak or discuss with no one, his friends included, starting yesterday!

Maybe meet at the school with the police and/or the school principal without your son.

They can answer the OP's questions as to what happened, what was written, etc. and why they need to speak with the minor/son.

OP does not have to provide any info or answer the question "what did your son have to say" with LE or the principal.

It'll either be all over or time to get an attorney, if they have charges, etc.

eta be polite, respectful, concerned.
View Quote

This. Unless your kid and/or you are known at school for being sh*tbirds, the school should have talked to you first. They escalated it, so now you have to play the game, and the name of the game is "never talk to the police". The police are not your friend (even though most individual cops can be pretty friendly) and the justice system is not about justice. You don't want your kid to have a record over something silly. And yes, there will be a record if the state gets involved - even if it's just an article in the local newspaper that is going to be on the internet forever.

Ask the principal for a face to face meeting, without your son in attendance, so you find out from the school what happened (including what exactly was written), why they think your son is involved, and what they plan to do about it.

Talk to your son as well, of course, but don't tell the school what he said, unless he has a bombproof, verifiable alibi. If you are sure your son is guilty of participating in this, then the appropriate punishment would be for him to clean it off the wall after school, to serve some in-school suspension, and to get punished (spanking, no more xbox, or the like) at home. There is no need to involve the justice system, but if the school insists it's lawyer time.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And that attitude right there is WHY cops are finding their ability to use discretion being stripped from them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops involved get a layer to be there with you.  Sorry but the police quit being our friends about 30 years ago.  Not saying they are bad people but I no longer trust them.  The last thing you boy needs is a permanent mark for being a teen.  Lots of kids are getting them due to the stupidity of our laws.  Easier to control criminals than free men.

And do they have a problem with that or are they just following orders? I would imagine that some of the old school guys don't like it but the new ones don't care either way. Therein lies the problem: As the job description changes, it will attract and favor a different kind of person. Compounded over 30 years it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, the chicken or the egg. These days, you can't afford to take a chance anymore.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think the point is parents defending there children and acting like the Police are the bad guys, even when the child is in the wrong. If all the kid did was write something stupid on the wall then it will be treated accordingly and he will have learned a life lesson. There is a double standard on this board for the parents of black kids and white kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

No. There is no double standard. What people are saying is that if the school has the police involved, which is it's right, then the potential defendant should get a lawyer, which is also their right.  I didn't see a single person say "my baby didn't do nothing."
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nope not without consulting a lawyer first. That lawyer needs to be present why you have the conversation. 20 years ago you and the cops could have worked it out. Today that is not the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer up now.

Nope not without consulting a lawyer first. That lawyer needs to be present why you have the conversation. 20 years ago you and the cops could have worked it out. Today that is not the case.

Only because you choose not to. When to tell an officer he is your enemy, you create one. Self-fulfilling thingamajigger, and all that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You all are nuts..

"No you can't"

Is the appropriate answer. I'm not even a father.

View Quote

This...tell them to pound sand and discipline your kid.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So you wouldn't have a problem with some kid coming over to your house and writing all over it with chalk or anything else as long as it washes off.   Okay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife received a phone call from our PD. Apparently, my son and his friends used a piece of calk to write something nasty about a school principal on the wall of a new school building that is still under construction. My guess is the school administration used a security camera footage to find out who did it. Now the cops want to talk to my son in our presence. What to expect?

My kids chalk pictures all over my property, it washes away
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Guys it's CAULK not CHALK.  There's a difference
View Quote
A piece of caulk?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Keep mouth shut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lawyer up now.

Keep mouth shut.
This talk to the Principle first.

So glad my kids were/are home schooled.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah...say no
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
re  chalk dick vs. breaking in and major damage.

a chalk dick isn't a B&E , vandalism, destruction of property and whatever else.  one is a stupid kid act and should blow over, the other is something that could change a kids life if charged.  yes both are stupid youthful errors not injuring people.  I'm a fan of an attorney in the latter saying, kids fucked up, no admission of guilt, pay for damages, court cost, or whatever to make it go away.

View Quote

I was charged with "vandalism" as a 16 year old for putting shaving cream on a school bus. It wiped off completely with a paper towel. The judge laughed it out of court, told the prosecutor not to bring this type of stuff back in his courtroom, and dismissed the charge. I still had to list the arrest/charge on my SF-86 10 years later. I specifically asked and was told to list it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did the OP say he was white? I can only speak for myself but I don't care what color the kids is. If this is the kid's first time in trouble and it truly is just chalk on a building then calling the police was a dick move by the school and the OP should lawyer up. No reason to involve the criminal justice system in something that should have been handled by the school - clean the chalk up, do some extra cleaning - and an ass beating the parent.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think the point is parents defending there children and acting like the Police are the bad guys, even when the child is in the wrong. If all the kid did was write something stupid on the wall then it will be treated accordingly and he will have learned a life lesson. There is a double standard on this board for the parents of black kids and white kids

/me

no its not a race thing its a zero tolerance thing.  black white korean if a kid gets suspended for chewing a poptart into a "gun" i'm inclined not to have them face a criminal charge over a chalk dick.  So would any mid income or above parent worth a shit.

the standard is around people who roll the dice or who like to influence outcome.  my kid, would get an ass beating and a friendly pd (shoot idpa / tpc with them) to lay down the fear of god.  however they would NOT walk into a room where they could say something and be arrested for drawing a chalk dick on the wall.

not saying dindo nuffin, saying ok my kid fucked up lets call it a non criminal ticket, $500 fine and court cost, plus whatever the victim had to pay to fix it, pressure washing costs for example.  responsibility taken, kid pays for his fuckup with sweat not a criminal conviction.  this is fair.
View Quote

You need to unf@ck your attempt at quoting and go back and read the thread that I was quoting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Smuggle him out of the country. Send him to Italy. It should quiet down after a few years.
View Quote
And while he's there, he can bang some hot chick with crazy 70's titties.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top