BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If a white man with gun was involved it would be plastered in the national news.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His name was Mohamed.  Big surprise.   Very little media coverage.  Didn't even see
it on Drudge.
If a white man with gun was involved it would be plastered in the national news.  

fixed
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One of the locals said it wasn't a gun free zone.  Are we sure they didn't just use some stock footage or something?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1837596_Guy_got_stabby_at_Middle_Eastern_restaurant_in_Columbus_OH.html
View Quote

I ask. I didn't see one on the local news footage.

Oh,.............dupe.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Several Columbus, OH ARFCOM members have posted in their HT forum that they went over to the restaurant's location and found no gunbuster signs anywhere.

So I'll issue this apology for wasting everyone's time.

HOWEVER...

The news footage I saw still showed such a sign which begs the question where. I may have an explanation. No, it's not stock footage.

It may have been a closeup shot of the entrance of a nearby business as several patrons ran out of the restaurant to seek safety. One customer ran to a nearby Tim Horton's (donuts, coffee) and hid in the restroom to call 911. Tim Hortons is known for being anti-CCW so it's possible that the footage shown was a tight shot of the front door of that establishment.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Several Columbus, OH ARFCOM members have posted in their HT forum that they went over to the restaurant's location and found no gunbuster signs anywhere.

HOWEVER...

The news footage I saw still showed such a sign which begs the question where. I may have an explanation. No, it's not stock footage.

It may have been a closeup shot of the entrance of a nearby business as several patrons ran out of the restaurant to seek safety. One customer ran to a nearby Tim Horton's (donuts, coffee) and hid in the restroom to call 911. Tim Hortons is known for being anti-CCW so it's possible that the footage shown was a tight shot of the front door of that establishment.

View Quote

You have made up for it by posting an even bigger story.

Arfcomers leave basement.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

HOWEVER...

View Quote
how about changing your title that you're overly dramatic and feels hurt.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOWEVER...

How about you take a long walk on a short poop deck?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
updates should be in the OP so we don't have to search for them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I ate there once.  Never noticed a sign.  Was with two other armed guys.  Great food, nice family.  Owner was friends with one of the guys I was with.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

updates should be in the OP so we don't have to search for them.
View Quote
he likes the attention and to keep misleading people, he's a special snowflake

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I ate there once.  Never noticed a sign.  Was with two other armed guys.  Great food, nice family.  Owner was friends with one of the guys I was with.
View Quote
I'm always armed when I'm in Columbus.  It's really not that big of a deal.  Columbus PD has always been uniformly professional whenever I've dealt with them.  Unlike certain other places in Ohio, the state so nice it convinced 24 people to want to leave the planet.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:42:31 AM EDT
[#12]

How is it possible this was not even mentioned in a Presidential debate?  As if the media doesn’t want to mention jihad in America.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How is it possible this was not even mentioned in a Presidential debate?  As if the media doesn’t want to mention jihad in America.  

View Quote

we are definitely experiencing the surreal, we have passed through the Looking Glass, we are down the Rabbit hole.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top