Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are married, and your code for your marital affairs is "bros before hoes" then you must believe you married the later. Or are you the later?.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol. When he's posting her face in tit shots, without her knowledge. Yeah, other guys are a threat to his marriage. Clearly. Are we back to "Bro Code"?
It's the thought that counts,sugar  

If it requires thought, you must not count for much, sweet tits.
Snarky,like a woman,  

If you are married, and your code for your marital affairs is "bros before hoes" then you must believe you married the later. Or are you the later?.
I don't do the bro's before hoes nonsense but also don't fuck with a person's marriage

You're stuck in a loop I don't have to condone either action
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Snip and shit cause i'm buzzed as fuck.

He wasn't fucking with the dudes marriage, he was troll hunting.   I'm happily married to a very gorgeous lady like the rest of ARF, know how many times I've posted pics of her?   None.   I respect my marriage way too much.   He didn't, he got in trouble for it.  Who'd a thought that woulda happened.  The internet isn't just AOL anymore.  

But somebody doing something consensually to make a buck is bad?  

We can't even take the time to pull our heads out of our asses long enough to quit insulting someone who's possibly interested in guns because we disagree with her profession.  Yet we bitch when people make an honest mistake?  We sit on one small minor detail while the world fucking burns.  And we deserve it to be honest.   I used to be a holy roller crusader until I realized that I have more important shit to be worried about.  1 issue to
determine the fate of the nation and get hung up on?   Seriously.   Take your shit and let it go, just a generalized bitch now.

You post pics of your S/O you better make sure she's ok with it.  If not you have no moral ground to bitch to other people about it, or back them!

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You added that on an  edit because you have nothing further to discuss. You're like a child that wonders into the middle of a movie. Shut the fuck up, Donnie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You added that on an  edit because you have nothing further to discuss. You're like a child that wonders into the middle of a movie. Shut the fuck up, Donnie.
Don't forget your purse.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Lol, How could I, it matches your ideals. Non existent. Learn to stand for something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget your purse.  

Lol, How could I, it matches your ideals. Non existent. Learn to stand for something.
M'lady

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:02:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:03:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Lol, I'll let you have the last word. With your post so far, you can sound it out. Go ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget your purse.  

M'lady  

Lol, I'll let you have the last word. With your post so far, you can sound it out. Go ahead.
lol

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.
View Quote

OK, so the Cliff's note's version is,

Guy starts thread about his hot wife.
Guy then registers troll account using said wife's (or a shared) email address, claiming it's the troll account's wife.
Guy posts separate thread with the troll account about the first thread.
OP emails troll account registered to guy's wife, she goes ape-shit.

Is that about the size of it? That whole wall of text was difficult as hell to even try to follow. You bounce around a lot and throw in tons of stuff that has no bearing on whatever you're trying to convey.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Guy then registers troll account using said wife's (or a shared) email address, claiming it's the troll account's wife.

Is that about the size of it? That whole wall of text was difficult as hell to even try to follow. You bounce around a lot and throw in tons of stuff that has no bearing on whatever you're trying to convey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.

Didn't make troll account. Wife made account. All was legit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#12]
IN! Holy shit, lulz!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
M'lady  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget your purse.  

M'lady  

THIS right here, is some god-tier purse swinging.

30cal is butthurt as fuck. So mad, bro. Srs Business.

ILPC is causing purple-faced keyboard-smashing butthole-clenching rage.

Not enough popcorn, brb.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not enough popcorn, brb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget your purse.  

M'lady  

Not enough popcorn, brb.
He's funny

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Your avatar is me and the wife after you emailed her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im not sure I believe you,  but I do forgive you.   Internets being serious business and all.

At least you are probably going to make arfcom 101

Fair enough.

Your avatar is me and the wife after you emailed her.

So...uh...how'd the video turn out?  PM me a link, if you don't mind
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never invite clickbangbang into your life.
View Quote

No shit. He would be the last guy I would want around on a guys night out.  He might decide your actions are not to his standards and start some shit with your wife or SO.

Jerk.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#17]
What the fuck? OP seriously needs to learn to write with clarity. What a clusterfuck of a post. I spent 3 minutes trying to navigate that shit before I figured out that I didn't care and that the OP was probably drunk.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:45:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Don't get this locked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:00:09 AM EDT
[#19]
If there are ever any mega threads that will eventually be Nuked, please for the sake of this board, someone link the thread on archive.org. The internet is forever, you know.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#20]
I read the OP twice and still have no idea what anyone would be offended about, or what OP is apologizing for.  So, uh, carry on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:38:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Because posting half naked pics of your wife on the internet without her permission is holding your marriage in the highest regard. Yes.
If you believe the OP, he thought ole dudes wife was a troll.
Or you can go with "bro code" like GD did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out my reaction...but I'm just not able to quite comprehend the lowest of the low level you would have to stoop to - to perpetrate something like this.

The only other reasonable comparison is ARock.  

Wow...just...wow...

You took something so serious on ARFCOM that you were willing to mess with people's lives over it.  Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

I know you have never aspired to be the smartest of smart, but do you know what "Arock" means?
Because telling one member what another member says is not, at all, even remotely, Arocking. I can draw you a picture if you need it.
Messing with a guys marriage member or not is fucked up  

Because posting half naked pics of your wife on the internet without her permission is holding your marriage in the highest regard. Yes.
If you believe the OP, he thought ole dudes wife was a troll.
Or you can go with "bro code" like GD did.

Lol, just like Robert Hanssen.

One of many consistencies between guys who commit treason is their similar treatment of their spouses.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:59:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Tag for later fun and stuff
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:15:39 AM EDT
[#23]
So does this mean Hillary isn't going to jail? Wait... I'm confused...
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:29:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

To be fair, I was being sarcastic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like an honest explanation,and quite frankly, bro code or not, at the end of the day it is that idiots 100% responsibility.  He was posting the shit ON A PUBLIC FORUM, THAT HIS WIFE IS A MEMBER OF.  Whether he got outed by a white knight, a blue falcon, or an accident, it doesn't matter.  He was the moron.  A stupider thing to do I can hardly imagine.

To be fair, she's only a member because he first posted a different thread about her.

To be fair, HE KNEW HIS WIFE WAS A MEMBER.  Look, even if was a creeper, if my wife knows about a site, has been on the site, and got herself a membership to that site, I'm not gonna do my creeper shit on that site.  Wanna know why?  BECAUSE I'M NOT FUCKING RETARDED.

To be fair, I was being sarcastic

To be fair I see that now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:51:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
10/10 Burn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't care then and I don't care now.

The OP of that thread should have used better judgement than to post a thread asking about what sex cam to buy and then post pics of his actual wife who is a member here.

OP of that thread should not act all surprised when...

1) A pervert tries to contact your wife.

2) A co-worker of your wife recognizes her and she becomes the sexcam girl at work.

3) Her ex who used to take her to pound town on a VHS camera suddenly remembers he has film and posts it up.

4) Or someone attempts to call you on the fact that your so stupid and act like a troll.

That thread was full of good discretion from the start.

There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your” when she meant "you’re". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.

10/10 Burn.

Is this a copypasta?  If not, it needs to be one.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:54:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not enough popcorn, brb.
View Quote

I love how people lose arguments and they always fall back on "the other guy is mad, I won!'

How do you know he's mad? Are you driving by his house and watching him kick puppies around? Porkchop had a weak ass argument, 30cal owned his ass (no homo). And knowing 30cal, he did that shit typing with one hand, with a shiteating grin the whole time at how easy it is to get reactions out of losers in GD that bitch and whine about women all the time, but think a guy posting pics of his wife's tits without permission is ok.

Porkchop, ya gotta treat your hos with the respect they deserve or you're going to end up alone with your bros (and by bros, I mean your 5 fingers because your guy friends are going to be at home with their women). I've seen how that works out in other countries. Don't be that guy counting down until Thursday, or checking the local auctions for sheep.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#27]
So you tried to be a self-appointed moderator?  Or you trying to pull a Travis Haley "that is not what happened"?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Wait, so was legit video posted? That's all we really care about.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Reading this thread must be what having a stroke feels like. It must have been an epic nuked thread with multiple bans and timeouts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:09:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Never mind it was kind of hard to comprehend what you wrote at first

I take the OP as "these aren't my pants"

View Quote

That's not my email.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:11:04 AM EDT
[#31]
This why I hate people.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have a hard time backtracking drama BS. Can someone tl;dr?
View Quote

A dude posts a pic of attractive wife with cleavage shot without wife knowing and asking about what camera is best to film sexy time. OP then decides to white knight the dudes wife. Homeboy then creates this thread and acts like he has no idea what he did.  All I'm saying is hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo dog, cause homeboy be white knightin everybody!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

A dude posts a pic of attractive wife with cleavage shot without wife knowing and asking about what camera is best to film sexy time. OP then decides to white knight the dudes wife. Homeboy then creates this thread and acts like he has no idea what he did.  All I'm saying is hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo dog, cause homeboy be white knightin everybody!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:29:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#36]
FU clickbangbang.

ThatGuysWife was very easy to fap to. You ruined it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your” when she meant "you’re". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The OP of that thread should have used better judgement than to post a thread asking about what sex cam to buy and then post pics of his actual wife who is a member here.

2) A co-worker of your wife recognizes her and she becomes the sexcam girl at work.
3) Her ex who used to take her to pound town on a VHS camera suddenly remembers he has film and posts it up.
4) Or someone attempts to call you on the fact that your so stupid and act like a troll.

This right here. This is the best post on the internet, ever. (excluding anything Lake Bell, obviously)
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:34:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Doss this mean Ann Margaret isn't coming?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

MYOFB !!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#40]
WTF did i just read?  Translate into English please...

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#41]
I wuz there.  I r here.  

Ehhhh, I thought TGW was a troll too
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#42]
I call these threads my "Saturday morning coffee threads".

I save them on purpose to read later.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He got a name change because he used part of his real name, and later decided it wasn't a good thing. He, and another guy, who used his FULL name as his username asked for name changes.

ETA; in a different thread. The other guy asked about how to get it done and Rex said "uh...me too?".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

ETA: I'm aelliott09

you had your name changed? or am I missing something

He got a name change because he used part of his real name, and later decided it wasn't a good thing. He, and another guy, who used his FULL name as his username asked for name changes.

ETA; in a different thread. The other guy asked about how to get it done and Rex said "uh...me too?".

I got mine changed in that thread as well, there were four of us he changed.  I used to be GrahamD.

Aimless gave us all old timey cowboy movie star names.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#44]

I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.
View Quote

L oh L

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Actions have consequences -  all I have to say is... wow.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Arfcommers always choose the strangest hills to die on.

View Quote

That's sig line material right there bub
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I won't be unknowing.

Wife: is that a GoPro on your scrotum?
Me: shhhh just let it happen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out my reaction...but I'm just not able to quite comprehend the lowest of the low level you would have to stoop to - to perpetrate something like this.

The only other reasonable comparison is ARock.  

Wow...just...wow...

You took something so serious on ARFCOM that you were willing to mess with people's lives over it.  Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

I know you have never aspired to be the smartest of smart, but do you know what "Arock" means?
Because telling one member what another member says is not, at all, even remotely, Arocking. I can draw you a picture if you need it.
Messing with a guys marriage member or not is fucked up  
So is filming your spouse naked while they are unknowing.  

30cal, you had better use construction paper and crayons.

I won't be unknowing.

Wife: is that a GoPro on your scrotum?
Me: shhhh just let it happen

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't understand why people get so worked up over trolls in the first place.  So many people click on obvious troll threads, interact with the trolls (which is what they want), bitch about the trolls, try to be the hero that outs the troll, etc.  Just ignore the troll, and it will go away.  

Trolls crave the attention and the shit storm, and so many here oblige, and then create their own shit storms.

If she had been a troll, then what? Is there a troll hunter medal? Do you get a badge under your icon?

Or am i being trolled...dammit!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats why it was so EPIC!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top