Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't imagine caring that much about a other people's posts to actually do that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It matters you that much you saved a screenshot?

Whoa.

Anything that looks like it will turn in to a shit show I screenshot it.

Wow.

It's a good idea honestly, that way if someone tries to weasel their way out of something you have proof.

I can't imagine caring that much about a other people's posts to actually do that.

You don't want to know about Zhukov and his excel spreadsheet then.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#4]
In for the meltdown and drama, or just another Friday night in GD.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ThatGuysWife is the owner of said boobs. And they're mine to play with
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drama is operating tactically in here. Glad I missed it all.....was there boobs or something?

A little bit. They were nice ones too...if I do say so myself.

They're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!

So wait....everybody saw this pic!?! I fucking miss all the good sales/boobs pics/free giveaways/contest stuff.

ThatGuysWife is the owner of said boobs. And they're mine to play with

I figured that out moments ago after re reading this mess. I think I have this all figured out now. Enjoy Sir LOL
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
In on 4?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I didn't care then and I don't care now.
The OP of that thread should have used better judgement than to post a thread asking about what sex cam to buy and then post pics of his actual wife who is a member here.
OP of that thread should not act all surprised when...
1) A pervert tries to contact your wife.

2) A co-worker of your wife recognizes her and she becomes the sexcam girl at work.

3) Her ex who used to take her to pound town on a VHS camera suddenly remembers he has film and posts it up.

4) Or someone attempts to call you on the fact that your so stupid and act like a troll.
That thread was full of good discretion from the start.

View Quote

There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your” when she meant "you’re". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What exactly do you use the interweb for?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely no,I don't jerk off to the pics people post.

What exactly do you use the interweb for?  
Video

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The OP of that thread should have used better judgement than to post a thread asking about what sex cam to buy and then post pics of his actual wife who is a member here.

2) A co-worker of your wife recognizes her and she becomes the sexcam girl at work.
3) Her ex who used to take her to pound town on a VHS camera suddenly remembers he has film and posts it up.
4) Or someone attempts to call you on the fact that your so stupid and act like a troll.

View Quote

1) shit happens
2) she works with 2 people not going to happen
3) I've been with her since she turned 17. So unless she was making CP not going to happen.
4) how is asking a question trolling?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Im not sure I believe you,  but I do forgive you.   Internets being serious business and all.

At least you are probably going to make arfcom 101
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Some guy Aelliott cheated on his wife and bragged on the Internet? Then his wife found the thread and OP tried contacting her?

What the fuck?
View Quote

No. Apparently OP thought he was responding to a lost connections ad and was in search of a tranny then Aimless changed someones user name for a shot of Jager.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There's this chick I follow on Facebook. I accidentally started following her because she has the same name of this girl I met and thought I was sending a friend request to her. She was only 14 when I started following her. As soon as I realized she wasn't the person I was meaning to follow I went to unfollow her. But then I realized this 14 year old girl was hilariously stupid. She didn't know why America would send a separate team from Georgia to the Olympics, she couldn't figure out why elevators had buttons for the floor she was already on, and many other things I just saw and laughed. Anyway I never stopped following her because she was such a big source of my morning laughs. She got pregnant at 15 because she thought you couldn't get pregnant on the first time. She was sure that the 15 year old boy that got her pregnant was going to be a great daddy. Well the kid is 1 now and she always complains about him never being around and how he would rather stay at home bored than see his son and all the other crap any of us could have warned her about when she was certain she was going to be the one teenage mom whose baby daddy would actually hang around. Anyway the reason I bring all that up is that through these 2 years I've followed this complete moron she has never written "your” when she meant "you’re". So if this person can get it right, then everyone can.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Longest grammar nazi post ever
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd like to announce to everyone in this thread that I'm running for Senior Class President...because this is high school, right? Right?

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Other than the sweet gifs, this was the most worthwhile part of this thread.  I was wondering where you'd be going with all that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Im not sure I believe you,  but I do forgive you.   Internets being serious business and all.

View Quote

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I giggled

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10/10 Burn.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fair enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Your avatar is me and the wife after you emailed her.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You, sir, are a great writer and I will now be paying attention to your posts from now on.  Carry on, good man.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Such a bullshit excuse. If you thought her account was really him and emailed. Then how did you "know" right away it was her who responded?  If you were so sure it was him but didn't doubt the reply puh-lease. The way your email is worded you knew it was her.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=85152
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.

Such a bullshit excuse. If you thought her account was really him and emailed. Then how did you "know" right away it was her who responded?  If you were so sure it was him but didn't doubt the reply puh-lease. The way your email is worded you knew it was her.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=85152

Op does soft wording better than Travis Haley
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Good day M'lady.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I have know idea what the fuck OP is talking about.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Excellent point. Grown men who follow 14 year old girls "for laughs" is who is asking for your wife's pics in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent point. Grown men who follow 14 year old girls "for laughs" is who is asking for your wife's pics in GD.

Always kind of wondered about that.  "We have rules"  = I want to stroke my dick to your wife.... oh you obliged.

Slightly creepy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#28]
In here to say I was here
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP's first mistake was in taking anything in the GD so seriously as to involve himself.
View Quote

Absolutely.

Honestly I'm shocked by how often that shit happens around here.

Shocked. And saddened.

WTF is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Arfcommers always choose the strangest hills to die on.

View Quote

Ain't it the truth.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Seems like an honest explanation,and quite frankly, bro code or not, at the end of the day it is that idiots 100% responsibility.  He was posting the shit ON A PUBLIC FORUM, THAT HIS WIFE IS A MEMBER OF.  Whether he got outed by a white knight, a blue falcon, or an accident, it doesn't matter.  He was the moron.  A stupider thing to do I can hardly imagine.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Seems like an honest explanation,and quite frankly, bro code or not, at the end of the day it is that idiots 100% responsibility.  He was posting the shit ON A PUBLIC FORUM, THAT HIS WIFE IS A MEMBER OF.  Whether he got outed by a white knight, a blue falcon, or an accident, it doesn't matter.  He was the moron.  A stupider thing to do I can hardly imagine.
View Quote

To be fair, she's only a member because he first posted a different thread about her.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The pics I saw were fully clothed.And no,I wouldn't do that to a spouse but still wasn't OP's business to try and fuck the guy over.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out my reaction...but I'm just not able to quite comprehend the lowest of the low level you would have to stoop to - to perpetrate something like this.

The only other reasonable comparison is ARock.  

Wow...just...wow...

You took something so serious on ARFCOM that you were willing to mess with people's lives over it.  Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

I know you have never aspired to be the smartest of smart, but do you know what "Arock" means?
Because telling one member what another member says is not, at all, even remotely, Arocking. I can draw you a picture if you need it.
Messing with a guys marriage member or not is fucked up  

Because posting half naked pics of your wife on the internet without her permission is holding your marriage in the highest regard. Yes.
If you believe the OP, he thought ole dudes wife was a troll.
Or you can go with "bro code" like GD did.
The pics I saw were fully clothed.And no,I wouldn't do that to a spouse but still wasn't OP's business to try and fuck the guy over.  

Ok so let me get this straight.  You were sitting on your moral high horse in the call girl thread.  But posting pics of your S/O without permission is cool.  Got ya!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

To be fair, she's only a member because he first posted a different thread about her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, HE KNEW HIS WIFE WAS A MEMBER.  Look, even if was a creeper, if my wife knows about a site, has been on the site, and got herself a membership to that site, I'm not gonna do my creeper shit on that site.  Wanna know why?  BECAUSE I'M NOT FUCKING RETARDED.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#36]
This why I stick to cynical comments and funny .gifs.

Internet be serious, yo.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ok so let me get this straight.  You were sitting on your moral high horse in the call girl thread.  But posting pics of your S/O without permission is cool.  Got ya!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know you have never aspired to be the smartest of smart, but do you know what "Arock" means?

Because telling one member what another member says is not, at all, even remotely, Arocking. I can draw you a picture if you need it.
Messing with a guys marriage member or not is fucked up  

Because posting half naked pics of your wife on the internet without her permission is holding your marriage in the highest regard. Yes.

If you believe the OP, he thought ole dudes wife was a troll.

Or you can go with "bro code" like GD did.

It's not but messing with a guys marriage is far worse

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Is this Facebook?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is this Facebook?
View Quote

Is this just fantasy?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I got from this was "I didn't mean to create Internet drama and I'm so sorry for it I started this thread to bring it all back up again because I'm so not trying to create additional drama."

https://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-50863389838911/blue-falcon-men-s-t-shirt-13.gif

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Are there any boobs in this thread yet?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Lol. When he's posting her face in tit shots, without her knowledge. Yeah, other guys are a threat to his marriage. Clearly. Are we back to "Bro Code"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol. When he's posting her face in tit shots, without her knowledge. Yeah, other guys are a threat to his marriage. Clearly. Are we back to "Bro Code"?
It's the thought that counts,sugar

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.
View Quote

... Okay! In!

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry I called you names, if this is a come to Jesus moment.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

To be fair, HE KNEW HIS WIFE WAS A MEMBER.  Look, even if was a creeper, if my wife knows about a site, has been on the site, and got herself a membership to that site, I'm not gonna do my creeper shit on that site.  Wanna know why?  BECAUSE I'M NOT FUCKING RETARDED.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, I was being sarcastic
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#47]
I thought it was great CBB called him on his bullshit.

Next time when trying too hard for an "epic" thread, don't.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
If it requires thought, you must not count for much, sweet tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the thought that counts,sugar  

If it requires thought, you must not count for much, sweet tits.
Snarky,like a woman,

Must be the reason you condone trying to mess with another man's marriage
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top