Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reagan was a liberal before he became conservative.

And before people get crazy saying I said Trump is Reagan, no.

Just saying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
America-First, as big a flip-flopper as the Don himself.

Birds of a feather, sure do flock together.

Only in GD do gun owners throw caution to the wind to support a "former" democrat when there's a constitutionally principled, extremely pro gun conservative running a competitive race. It really just goes to show how susceptible to basic sound bites so many people are.

Has America-First ever addressed his epic flip flop? Once an avowed Donald Trump hater to becoming his biggest fan. Sure is curious.

Just saying.

You are forgetting that Reagan was conservative for around two decades before he ran for President.

http://millercenter.org/president/reagan

Just saying.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You're using libtard gun grabbers' cartoons to support your guy.

Hey, that's cool if you're cool with it.  Reaching across the aisle to get things done and all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I post a political cartoon having to do with the thread topic and you post a anti-gun cartoon.  How liberal of you

You're using libtard gun grabbers' cartoons to support your guy.

Hey, that's cool if you're cool with it.  Reaching across the aisle to get things done and all.

More like returning to his liberal ideals  to reach original agenda and liberal leanings. Not conservative then and not conservative now. He's feeding off of the anger. People who are falling all over themselves would not be if they weren't just trying to put the screws to the GOP

CRUZ 2016
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You are forgetting that Reagan was conservative for around two decades before he ran for President.

Just saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only in GD do gun owners throw caution to the wind to support a "former" democrat when there's a constitutionally principled, extremely pro gun conservative running a competitive race. It really just goes to show how susceptible to basic sound bites so many people are.

Has America-First ever addressed his epic flip flop? Once an avowed Donald Trump hater to becoming his biggest fan. Sure is curious.

Just saying.

Just saying.

And if he had run say six years after not being a Democrat would that have been too soon?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And if he had run say six years after not being a Democrat would that have been too soon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

Just saying.

I prefer at least that since praising a communist sanctuary city mayor candidate. Makes the conversion more believable.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A good idea, unless of course one's goal is to keep losing.  But hey, WTF, our ideological virginity would be intact.

Check my sig.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Donald, do it you pussy. You think Ted is running nasty ads, wait until the entire media establishment and team Hillary start. They're keeping their powder dry praying Trump wins the nomination and then they'll unleash hell.

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

Yeah; they'll be much nicer and more considerate than Trump towards Cruz.

So, he's acting like Hillary and Bernie. Real nice.

It seems to work really well for the left.  After all, the Marxists have beat us on damn near every major battle of the past 50+ years.  They're pretty goddamn good at winning.  I'd say emulating the commie playbook is a good idea.

A good idea, unless of course one's goal is to keep losing.  But hey, WTF, our ideological virginity would be intact.

Check my sig.  

There does seem to be a deep defeatist streak in conservatism.  It's almost like we would rather lose but remain morally pure than be assholes but win.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There does seem to be a deep defeatist streak in conservatism.  It's almost like we would rather lose but remain morally pure than be assholes but win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

Yeah; they'll be much nicer and more considerate than Trump towards Cruz.

So, he's acting like Hillary and Bernie. Real nice.

It seems to work really well for the left.  After all, the Marxists have beat us on damn near every major battle of the past 50+ years.  They're pretty goddamn good at winning.  I'd say emulating the commie playbook is a good idea.

Check my sig.  

So then you guys think the only way to beat candidates who advocate universal healthcare, funding Planned Parenthood, pathways to legalization, NSA surveillance, the Kelo decision etc is to nominate someone who supports universal healthcare, funding Planned Parenthood, pathways to legalization, NSA surveillance the Kelo decision,etc

Brilliant plan
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
So then you guys think the only way to beat candidates who advocate universal healthcare, funding Planned Parenthood, pathways to legalization, NSA surveillance, the Kelo decision etc is to nominate someone who supports universal healthcare, funding Planned Parenthood, pathways to legalization, NSA surveillance the Kelo decision,etc

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

you keep using those first three things like they are true.

Read the platform and interviews.   He specifically says a private system of health insurance.   He specifically says to defund Planned Parenthood
in an interview with Wallace ( Chris Wallace if I'm not mistaken) . he says get them deported, or self deport then figure out who to let back in.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

Read the platform and interviews.   He specifically says a private system of health insurance.   He specifically says to defund Planned Parenthood
in an interview with Wallace ( Chris Wallace if I'm not mistaken) . he says get them deported, or self deport then figure out who to let back in.

View Quote

Any resemblance between Sydney's posts and facts is purely coincidental.  She lives in a synthetic reality.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We will see but truth be told there never was much question that Cruz would prevail in Iowa....I'm surprised it was even as close as it was.....The "Carson Lie" and all.

Truth be told when I look at the other hopefuls the only one besides Trump that has a real fire in his belly is Kasich but he has no money.

I'd not trust Ted "The Canadian Creeper" Cruz, Marco "Mr. Thirsty" Rubio, or Jeb "I Married My Cleaning Lady" Bush as far as I could throw them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It must be working....Trump leads "The Canadian Creeper" by 16 points in SC.

The funny part is Cruz pulls these little cute, complicated, and ultimately ineffective tricks (though the "Carson Lie" worked) and Trump merely tweets a one-liner that knocks Cruz back a couple notches and puts his fan-boys on the defensive looking to gain back traction. Perfect timing too.

Just looking at things in that perspective it's no wonder Trump is ahead of all the other hopefuls because they really do look like ineffective lightweights.

Trump led the polls in Iowa, all of them... He lost. Trumps national RCP average has plummeted to +8.2 I think, and yes he is up by 16 in SC, but the most recent poll was from 2/10-2/11. I have a feeling it's less, and there is going to be one hell of a fight in SC.

We will see but truth be told there never was much question that Cruz would prevail in Iowa....I'm surprised it was even as close as it was.....The "Carson Lie" and all.

Truth be told when I look at the other hopefuls the only one besides Trump that has a real fire in his belly is Kasich but he has no money.

I'd not trust Ted "The Canadian Creeper" Cruz, Marco "Mr. Thirsty" Rubio, or Jeb "I Married My Cleaning Lady" Bush as far as I could throw them.

Never much questioned? He was behind in EVERY poll, and he took on the sacred cow of ethanol. The governor was railing against him for God's sake!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

View Quote

There is nothing that I have referenced that is not true....

This was from September 2015.....not 15 years ago or 5 years ago....

Scott Pelley: What’s your plan for Obamacare?

Donald Trump: Obamacare’s going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what’s going on with premiums where they’re up 40, 50, 55 percent.

Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?

Donald Trump: There’s many different ways, by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, “No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But–”

Scott Pelley: Universal health care.

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: –the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

and here is his quote from August 2015

And he went on: “I would look at the good aspects of [Planned Parenthood], and I would also look, because I’m sure they do some things properly and good and that are good for women, and I would look at that, and I would look at other aspects also. But we have to take care of women.”

And here is another campaign statement from last year which shows that he favors a pathway to legalization....

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal"
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

Just saying.

Yes. Six years is within the "just running as a Republican because they actually have a chance this time" range. Twenty is by orders of magnitude more likely to be an honest conversion.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Any resemblance between Sydney's posts and facts is purely coincidental.  She lives in a synthetic reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Np with the finding.... however from the story...."The Cruz campaign argued that the board really didn’t have the power to determine whether he is a citizen or not. Only the Electoral College or the Supreme Court of the United States can take up the question, Cruz said. But the board took up the question anyway claiming that its “statement of candidacy” gave it the power to determine if a candidate has properly fulfilled Illinois law to get on the ballot."

My only question is why the Cruz camp blinked?  

And, in Cruz's own words, the Illinois court isn't the SCOTUS  or EC...so Even Cruz knows it's not over nor decided by those who matter.

ETA : your whole point is invalidated by Cruz's own statements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Except he doesn't have any standing to sue someone for making negative political ads about him.

Other than maybe libel/slander if he can prove the claims made against him were false, malicious, and caused material harm.

Seriously?

You might want to review this thread.

Cruz ruled eligible

Np with the finding.... however from the story...."The Cruz campaign argued that the board really didn’t have the power to determine whether he is a citizen or not. Only the Electoral College or the Supreme Court of the United States can take up the question, Cruz said. But the board took up the question anyway claiming that its “statement of candidacy” gave it the power to determine if a candidate has properly fulfilled Illinois law to get on the ballot."

My only question is why the Cruz camp blinked?  

And, in Cruz's own words, the Illinois court isn't the SCOTUS  or EC...so Even Cruz knows it's not over nor decided by those who matter.

ETA : your whole point is invalidated by Cruz's own statements.

They didn't blink, they know the Supreme Court will not take up the case. What they were hoping to avoid was a stupid lawsuit in every states by a Trumpostle. Its an annoying distraction and a waste of time and resources... but the Trumpostles know that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Deny everything, admit nothing, and hurl insults at those who don't agree to fall into line; is a tactic that might satisfy some sycophants on an Internet  message board.

But if  Hillary or Bernie were to bring the matter of Cruz's eligibility up during the general election, all the name calling, insults, and Internet bullying in the entire universe  of internet message boards won't put the issue to bed.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Deny everything, admit nothing, and hurl insults at those who don't agree; is a tactic that might satisfy some sycophants on an Internet  message board.

But if  Hillary or Bernie were to bring the matter of Cruz's eligibility up during the general election, all the name calling, insults, and Internet bullying in the entire universe  of internet message boards won't put the issue to bed.

View Quote

Cruzaders emit a steady stream of personal invective.  No worries, their ideological virginity remains intact.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Cruzaders emit a steady stream of invective.  No worries, their ideological virginity remains intact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deny everything, admit nothing, and hurl insults at those who don't agree; is a tactic that might satisfy some sycophants on an Internet  message board.

Cruzaders emit a steady stream of invective.  No worries, their ideological virginity remains intact.

You guys should start a support group to deal with all this abuse you receive.  It'll make people look like giant Cruz's but that's alright.  Being a victim is cool now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cruzaders emit a steady stream of personal invective.  No worries, their ideological virginity remains intact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlike your anal virginity...

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/XF9rB28.png
View Quote

Seriously?  That's supposed to mean exactly what?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how gay is it to fuck another man in the ass?

Ted Cruz plays wheel of fortune and butt fucks in the woods.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that unbeknownst to them; they are all working for Donald Trump.

And they're doing a terrific job for him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, well he is a Canadian.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Just saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just saying.

Just saying.

Wheras, Trump was conservative for about two minutes.

Petulant man-child-flip-flopper. DO NOT WANT.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason you're so Anti-Ted and chose your username is because he boned you, TedCruzRape.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Wait...Trump Supporter...I guess I do have to explain it to you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#24]
If Trump had a case He'd have pulled the trigger by now. Him and the other candidates are the only ones with standing to do so Trumps got the resources. No I got $20 says Trump uses the issue for publicity only and never actually sues. Besides If He sues and looses that's one less"issue"
he can use against Cruz. Trump would rater have a made up rumor issue than sue and put it to rest.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The reason you're so Anti-Ted and chose your username is because he boned you, TedCruzRape.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, your explanation is that Mr. Canada is a homosexual rapist?

OK

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

OK

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OK

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

So you're saying it was consensual?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Oh-my-GIF.gif?gs=a
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Oh-my-GIF.gif?gs=a

LOL, if that fulfills your Mr. Canada fantasies . . .
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL, if that fulfills your Mr. Canada fantasies . . .
View Quote

I'm just going off the evidence of your user name and constant anti-Ted posts.

He must have hurt you bad, reaaal bad.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

Why do you and America-First constantly refer to Sydney as a female?

Do you derive some kind of perverse pleasure from constantly attempting to emasculate a perfect stranger?  You do realize that the only person you're informing us about with those insults is you, right?

You've been doing it for months.  You're doing it on purpose.    You know full well he's a man.  He's told you so.  Treat him like one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you derive some kind of perverse pleasure from constantly attempting to emasculate a perfect stranger?  You do realize that the only person you're informing us about with those insults is you, right?

You've been doing it for months.  You're doing it on purpose.    You know full well he's a man.  He's told you so.  Treat him like one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

I'm just not getting down on their level.  Even though we've been through this before, I think it gets a rise out of them for me to respond.  It lets them change the subject from Trump to me

In the end, it lets me know the character of those i'm debating.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

The fact is that Sydney7629  had a habit of challenging folks to look up things he had said in the past and as a result, lots of folks actually did look up sydney7629 to look up things Sydney  had said in the past;  which probably accounts the confusion.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm just not getting down on their level.  Even though we've been through this before, I think it gets a rise out of them for me to respond.  It lets them change the subject from Trump to me

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

It's just about the level of debate I've come to expect from die-hard Trump supporters.

It's a campaign of constant, snide insults I'd expect to see a 12 year old use to pick on someone at school.    It wouldn't be out of place there verbatim.

At least 12 year olds have an excuse... they're 12 years old and haven't realized that other people are real.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The fact is that Sydney7629  had a habit of challenging folks to look up things he had said in the past and as a result, lots of folks actually did look up sydney7629 to look up things he had said in the past;  which probably accounts the confusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

The fact is that Sydney7629  had a habit of challenging folks to look up things he had said in the past and as a result, lots of folks actually did look up sydney7629 to look up things he had said in the past;  which probably accounts the confusion.

Talk about irony, coming from you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

The fact is that Sydney7629  had a habit of challenging folks to look up things he had said in the past and as a result, lots of folks actually did look up sydney7629 to look up things he had said in the past;  which probably accounts for the confusion.

Regardless of your unbiased opinion you asked and I answered.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Never much questioned? He was behind in EVERY poll, and he took on the sacred cow of ethanol. The governor was railing against him for God's sake!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It must be working....Trump leads "The Canadian Creeper" by 16 points in SC.

The funny part is Cruz pulls these little cute, complicated, and ultimately ineffective tricks (though the "Carson Lie" worked) and Trump merely tweets a one-liner that knocks Cruz back a couple notches and puts his fan-boys on the defensive looking to gain back traction. Perfect timing too.

Just looking at things in that perspective it's no wonder Trump is ahead of all the other hopefuls because they really do look like ineffective lightweights.

Trump led the polls in Iowa, all of them... He lost. Trumps national RCP average has plummeted to +8.2 I think, and yes he is up by 16 in SC, but the most recent poll was from 2/10-2/11. I have a feeling it's less, and there is going to be one hell of a fight in SC.

I guess I'm smarter than a 5th grader.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The fact is that Sydney7629  had a habit of challenging folks to look up things he had said in the past and as a result, lots of folks actually did look up sydney7629 to look up things Sydney  had said in the past;  which probably accounts the confusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

Why don't you name one...just one...that would lead anyone to believe that.  

Its just a classic example of you guys trying to deflect the debate away from Trump and make the debate personal against anyone who would dare question him.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Regardless of your unbiased opinion you asked and I answered.
View Quote

You answered without saying anything of substance.

You refer to Sydney as a female because of things you found that Sydney has posted in the past?  What things?  Why do these things lead you to believe Sydney is a female?

I've never seen anything that indicated to me that he's a female except posts by you and tcrpe referring to him with feminine pronouns.

I know this places gets downright nasty during political campaign years but Jesus.

I used to think I was somewhat cynical.   Now I'm starting to consider myself a bit of a pollyanna compared to some of you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Its just a classic example of you guys trying to deflect the debate away from Trump and make the debate personal against anyone who would dare question him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

Sorry, but I'm not going to take this any further because nothing good can come of this.

You can continue to challenge folks if you choose.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sorry, but I'm not going to take this any further because nothing good can come of this.

View Quote

You know what else emotionally immature people do?

Never apologize when called on their bullshit.

By all means tho, keep on being you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Im challenging you.  

You were the one  that started this shit and even though we went through this months ago, you don't let up.

Now you make some vague statement that "folks" look up my posts which causes confusion?  Fuck that.

I didn't want to address this, yet again, because it just shows your character but YOU are the one that wont let it go.

So, come on.  Since you are the one that started it, you must know what posts would cause some confusion so post them up...
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What a huge fucking pussy
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

That's not stalking. But digging up your professional GOPe shill past is stalking?  Trump folks are great at double standards. I'll never disagree with that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's not stalking. But digging up your professional GOPe shill past is stalking?  Trump folks are great at double standards. I'll never disagree with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant plan

----------+----------+++

You're talking to a poster who's so confused that he backs Trump even though he knows that Trump is an elitist gun grabber.  I'm not surprised that he gets confused about the differences between men and women.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everytime you put yourself into a corner and challenged you puss out. You really were involved in politics.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:35:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Threads like this are what happen when stupid people are allowed to vote.  Lord help us.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:44:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Threads like this are what happen when stupid people are allowed to vote.  Lord help us.
View Quote

You guys just can't figure it out can you?   Trump is not the issue, and all the screaming and insults aren't going to fix it....it has zero to do with Trump...

If you want your guy Cruz to win...really win this election ..you guys need him to run a better campaign and  be a better candidate..if he does both those things good enough, he will draw the votes he needs to win,if he doesn't well, he won't..sorry but that is the truth..and has absolutely zero to do with Trump.........
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Im sure he'll get to the bottom of it....just like he did with Obama's birther issue

View Quote

after he files bankruptcy for the 10th time and evicts 2 more 80 year olds so he can park his jet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:52:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You guys just can't figure it out can you?   Trump is not the issue, and all the screaming and insults aren't going to fix it....it has zero to do with Trump...

If you want your guy Cruz to win...really win this election ..you guys need him to run a better campaign and  be a better candidate..if he does both those things good enough, he will draw the votes he needs to win,if he doesn't well, he won't..sorry but that is the truth..and has absolutely zero to do with Trump.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll vote for any candidate that supports the Constitution of the United States.  Carnival barkers can get fucked.  Dumb MFers vote for people like Trump and they get screwed over afterwards.  

#hope&change #yourefuckingdumb

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top