Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:35:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think that really matters to him.  Are you new to this game?

Hint:  What really matters is what EVERYBODY else thinks.  Mr. Canada is smart enough to know that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's negotiating.

So he doesn't actually believe Cruz is ineligible to be President?

I don't think that really matters to him.  Are you new to this game?

Hint:  What really matters is what EVERYBODY else thinks.  Mr. Canada is smart enough to know that.

When has a candidate been such a pussy to threaten something like this in recent memory?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@ people calling Trump a pussy

Trump actually defends himself and strikes back. That's what we need in a leader. Trump told Cruz to knock off the constant attacks. The entire Cruz campaign has turned into a bash Trump fest
View Quote

No, he's running to authority like a dweeb hall monitor. Fighting back wouldn't look so beta and petty, you know like skipping the debate because a girl was mean to him in his mind.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@ people calling Trump a pussy

Trump actually defends himself and strikes back. That's what we need in a leader. Trump told Cruz to knock off the constant attacks. The entire Cruz campaign has turned into a bash Trump fest
View Quote

Are YOU new to this?.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nothing.  And I was wrong.
View Quote

Oh.  Proceed then.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:43:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Your love of Cruz gets in your way of understanding the game (just as my Trump love clouds my judgment).  Politics is a funny thing.  I'm looking forward to wrapping this nominating process up so we can all be friends again.

http://i.imgur.com/rV6wXZq.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz brought it upon himself with his endless, constant attacks on Trump

You reap what you sow

as was mentioned earlier....

Either he is eligible or not.  What does his "attacks" against Trump have anything to do with it?

Let me explain this as easily as possible.

If Cruz doesn't stop running negative ads or coming at Trump in General then Trump will sue Cruz over his presidential eligibility.  This is a threat to Cruz and a warning to tread lightly.

Wow. Trump is a yuuuuuge pussy then.  He throws more tantrums than my 2 year old. We need a leader that can take hits, not whine each time someone says something bad about him.

Your love of Cruz gets in your way of understanding the game (just as my Trump love clouds my judgment).  Politics is a funny thing.  I'm looking forward to wrapping this nominating process up so we can all be friends again.

http://i.imgur.com/rV6wXZq.jpg

No, that is not how our election process is supposed to work and hasn't until clown shoes came around.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:44:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

Yeah; they'll be much nicer and more considerate than Trump towards Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Donald, do it you pussy. You think Ted is running nasty ads, wait until the entire media establishment and team Hillary start. They're keeping their powder dry praying Trump wins the nomination and then they'll unleash hell.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

So, he's acting like Hillary and Bernie. Real nice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Donald, do it you pussy. You think Ted is running nasty ads, wait until the entire media establishment and team Hillary start. They're keeping their powder dry praying Trump wins the nomination and then they'll unleash hell.

It seems to work really well for the left.  After all, the Marxists have beat us on damn near every major battle of the past 50+ years.  They're pretty goddamn good at winning.  I'd say emulating the commie playbook is a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nice try but if the Donald really believes this is an issue, just fucking do it and shut your trap. You know why he's not, because he knows he *is* a citizen and the courts will rule according. If the Donald is so great, has so much support he doesn't need to resort to this now does he?

You guys really do twist reality to keep down that load of BS you believe. Want to know why many people say they won't vote for Trump? Well you're looking at it Bucky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try but if the Donald really believes this is an issue, just fucking do it and shut your trap. You know why he's not, because he knows he *is* a citizen and the courts will rule according. If the Donald is so great, has so much support he doesn't need to resort to this now does he?

You guys really do twist reality to keep down that load of BS you believe. Want to know why many people say they won't vote for Trump? Well you're looking at it Bucky.

No shit. Republicans in general cannot stand sue happy thin skinned fuckheads who used to be liberals. Stick a fork in him. Trump just fucked up bad.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:51:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's complete bullshit.  There is no way he didn't know he was a Canadian citizen.  No way at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know that Sanders or Clinton is going to bring this up to use against Cruz in the unlikely event he makes it to the general election.

Cruz's eligibility is not an open and shut matter.

Sure it is.

Cruz was born in Canada.

Cruz was born a Canadian citizen.

Cruz finally admitted the above a few months ago.  Claimed he "had no idea".

Cruz filled out some obscure paperwork a few months ago.

Just too many notes.

Just remove a few notes, and he's good to go.

That's complete bullshit.  There is no way he didn't know he was a Canadian citizen.  No way at all.

He is an American citizen. Has been since he was 4 years old.  He also held a dual citizenship because Canada gives it away to any human born within its borders. A year or two ago Ted revoked his dual citizenship in favor of his primary citizenship. American. I know its hard to understand some things. But you really should have someone read related articles to you on these issues.  And who said he didnt know?  Maybe forgot because its not like he was raised or lives in Canada.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:52:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump has billions of his money

Cruz is controlled by big money. If the GOPe narrows it down to Cruz they'll simply turn off the faucet and Cruz is screwed

Logic. How does it work?

Your precious Cruz will get squashed like a bug without Trump
View Quote

No according to you guys he HAS to give money to democrats to do business in New York. The dems have Trump by the balls.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why would you waste a political bargaining chip like that?

I swear, rightists are the worst politicians in history.  We suck at playing dirty pool and the Marxists are EXPERTS at it.  It's no wonder we've lost damn near every significant battle in the past 50 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you waste a political bargaining chip like that?

I swear, rightists are the worst politicians in history.  We suck at playing dirty pool and the Marxists are EXPERTS at it.  It's no wonder we've lost damn near every significant battle in the past 50 years.

WE? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You're not on the right if you support this liberal.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:54:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He is an American citizen. Has been since he was 4 years old.  He also held a dual citizenship because Canada gives it away to any human born within its borders. A year or two ago Ted revoked his dual citizenship in favor of his primary citizenship. American. I know its hard to understand some things. But you really should have someone read related articles to you on these issues.  And who said he didnt know?  Maybe forgot because its not like he was raised or lives in Canada.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know that Sanders or Clinton is going to bring this up to use against Cruz in the unlikely event he makes it to the general election.

Sure it is.

Cruz was born in Canada.

Just too many notes.

Umm...I think your mistaken because that statement if true would make Teddy ineligible.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
WE? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You're not on the right if you support this liberal.
View Quote

Good to know, Hugh.

Are you going to stay home or vote third party if Trump is nominated?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#14]

You're on a roll.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:03:07 AM EDT
[#15]
If trump is so smart.. Why is he even talking lawsuit?  Even a first year law student knows he cant do this.  Your telling me trump thinks he can sue Cruz for being ineligible for a position Cruz doesn't even have yet.  That's fucking retarded.  He has got you people all worked up into a frenzy over nothing.  But it is hurting Cruz.  Just like when the libtards tanked Herman Cain over the mistress claims.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If trump is so smart.. Why is he even talking lawsuit?  Even a first year law student knows he cant do this.  Your telling me trump thinks he can sue Cruz for being ineligible for a position Cruz doesn't even have yet.  That's fucking retarded.  He has got you people all worked up into a frenzy over nothing.  But it is hurting Cruz.  Just like when the libtards tanked Herman Cain over the mistress claims.
View Quote

you answered your own questions.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:18:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So when he says he is going to build a giant wall on the Mexican border that he's going to force the Mexicans to pay for... what?  He has no desire of actually pursuing that course of action and it's just a political maneuver?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you're now saying Trump is "playing politics" but I thought you and others have made such a big deal of him not being such? So, which is it? I personally want Trump to file suit, let's get it on. This will hurt Trump with conservative voters but I think everyone knows now Trump isn't conservative.

Looks like a negotiation to me.

We'll see how the Canadian pussy responds.

How 'bout, "see you in court." As I said, time to get it on.

While I personally would love to see the arguments and read the opinion of the court, Trump has no desire of actually pursuing this in court.  It's just a political maneuver.

So when he says he is going to build a giant wall on the Mexican border that he's going to force the Mexicans to pay for... what?  He has no desire of actually pursuing that course of action and it's just a political maneuver?

He's pretty much admitted that.

Trump: When audience gets bored I just say 'build a wall'.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:19:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Donald Trump on Friday threatened to sue Ted Cruz for "not being a natural born citizen" if the Texas senator "doesn't clean up his act" and stop running negative ads against him."If @TedCruz doesn't clean up his act, stop cheating, & doing negative ads, I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen," he tweeted.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/12/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-dishonest/index.html

View Quote

BOZO

"Don't be mean to me". Trumpsters, are you getting it yet? Think he'll sue Hillary or sanders? What a joke!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It seems to work really well for the left.  After all, the Marxists have beat us on damn near every major battle of the past 50+ years.  They're pretty goddamn good at winning.  I'd say emulating the commie playbook is a good idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering the positions Trump has evolved on and his donations to Democrats, it doesn't surprise me that his campaign behaves like a Democrat.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Was his mother a citizen of the US?

You can't be this stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure it is.

Cruz was born in Canada.

Just too many notes.

Was his mother a citizen of the US?

You can't be this stupid.

Oh I think we both know he is capable, don't underestimate the man... Losing!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#22]
It must be working....Trump leads "The Canadian Creeper" by 16 points in SC.

The funny part is Cruz pulls these little cute, complicated, and ultimately ineffective tricks (though the "Carson Lie" worked) and Trump merely tweets a one-liner that knocks Cruz back a couple notches and puts his fan-boys on the defensive looking to gain back traction. Perfect timing too.

Just looking at things in that perspective it's no wonder Trump is ahead of all the other hopefuls because they really do look like ineffective lightweights.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The funny part is Cruz pulls these little cute, complicated, and ultimately ineffective tricks (though the "Carson Lie" worked) and Trump merely tweets a one-liner that knocks Cruz back a couple notches and puts his fan-boys on the defensive looking to gain back traction. Perfect timing too.

Just looking at things in that perspective it's no wonder Trump is ahead of all the other hopefuls because they really do look like ineffective lightweights.

View Quote

Trump led the polls in Iowa, all of them... He lost. Trumps national RCP average has plummeted to +8.2 I think, and yes he is up by 16 in SC, but the most recent poll was from 2/10-2/11. I have a feeling it's less, and there is going to be one hell of a fight in SC.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Trump led the polls in Iowa, all of them... He lost. Trumps national RCP average has plummeted to +8.2 I think, and yes he is up by 16 in SC, but the most recent poll was from 2/10-2/11. I have a feeling it's less, and there is going to be one hell of a fight in SC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Liberal candidates always poll better than their vote totals.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cruz having ties a group of Saudis once linked to Al Qaeda, possibly linked to IS isn't exactly helping him, nor his interest in converting to Islam.  Seems Mrs. Cruz is behind this soon to be scandal.  When this hits the MSM he'll have no chance in SC.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Still waiting to hear those "shocking revelations" Trump sad he had after looking into Barry's birth certificate...
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you think Cruz pulled a complicated trick by planting a story about Ben Carson not traveling to NH after Iowa, the MSM reports it, a Cruz staffer tweets it and then Carson coincidentally chooses not to go to NH?

Cruz is more brilliant than i gave him credit for.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indeed.

And imagine if Trump had pulled the very same lame dirty campaign tricks that The Canadian Ex patriot did; his fanbois would be pissing blood.

Cruz does things......"he's just trying to win"...."others have done it in the past"...."I don't see anything wrong with it"..,," only a fool would be taken in by his mailers"....

Trump does anything effective to further his lead....."what a piece of shit he is....Waaaaaaaaaaaaah"
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will see but truth be told there never was much question that Cruz would prevail in Iowa....I'm surprised it was even as close as it was.....The "Carson Lie" and all.

Truth be told when I look at the other hopefuls the only one besides Trump that has a real fire in his belly is Kasich but he has no money.

I'd not trust Ted "The Canadian Creeper" Cruz, Marco "Mr. Thirsty" Rubio, or Jeb "I Married My Cleaning Lady" Bush as far as I could throw them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

I post a political cartoon having to do with the thread topic and you post a anti-gun cartoon.  How liberal of you
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We will see but truth be told there never was much question that Cruz would prevail in Iowa....I'm surprised it was even as close as it was.....The "Carson Lie" and all.

Truth be told when I look at the other hopefuls the only one besides Trump that has a real fire in his belly is Kasich but he has no money.

I'd not trust Ted "The Canadian Creeper" Cruz, Marco "Mr. Thirsty" Rubio, or Jeb "I Married My Cleaning Lady" Bush as far as I could throw them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean "Ted the Incredibly awesome legal mind who claims he didn't know he was a forgetful Canadian Creeper Cruz."

BTW: The Creeper's highly regarded ground game people have been going after the youth vote in a really novel manner...

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#32]
" />

" />

" />
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another transparent attempt at misdirection Hughjafj, but if by some freak stroke of fate, either Clinton or Sanders faces off against Cruz as the Republicsn Candidate, they're damned well going to bring up Cruz's eligibility in the general election when it will be devastating, and the media will see to it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No shit. Republicans in general cannot stand sue happy thin skinned fuckheads who used to be liberals. Stick a fork in him. Trump just fucked up bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah; "stick a fork in him".

The preceding has been a paid political announcement.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A good idea, unless of course one's goal is to keep losing.  But hey, WTF, our ideological virginity would be intact.

Check my sig.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean "used to be liberal"?

I don't think referring to him as a liberal should be done so in past tense
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#37]
[address the argument not the poster - forum ban issued for fourth warning in a Trump thread - Paul]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Except he doesn't have any standing to sue someone for making negative political ads about him.

Other than maybe libel/slander if he can prove the claims made against him were false, malicious, and caused material harm.

Seriously?

You might want to review this thread.

Cruz ruled eligible

Np with the finding.... however from the story...."The Cruz campaign argued that the board really didn’t have the power to determine whether he is a citizen or not. Only the Electoral College or the Supreme Court of the United States can take up the question, Cruz said. But the board took up the question anyway claiming that its “statement of candidacy” gave it the power to determine if a candidate has properly fulfilled Illinois law to get on the ballot."

My only question is why the Cruz camp blinked?  

And, in Cruz's own words, the Illinois court isn't the SCOTUS  or EC...so Even Cruz knows it's not over nor decided by those who matter.

ETA : your whole point is invalidated by Cruz's own statements.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You mean "Ted the Incredibly awesome legal mind who claims he didn't know he was a forgetful Canadian Creeper Cruz."

BTW: The Creeper's highly regarded ground game people have been going after the youth vote in a really novel manner...

http://www.tensionnot.com/pictures/images/Car/Free-Candy-Van.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/26EjxEV.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#40]
America-First, as big a flip-flopper as the Don himself.

Birds of a feather, sure do flock together.

Only in GD do gun owners throw caution to the wind to support a "former" democrat when there's a constitutionally principled, extremely pro gun conservative running a competitive race. It really just goes to show how susceptible to basic sound bites so many people are.

Has America-First ever addressed his epic flip flop? Once an avowed Donald Trump hater to becoming his biggest fan. Sure is curious.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's pretty funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty funny.

"They" would applaud him for it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
he's beginning to sound like the Democrat he truly is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Only in GD do gun owners throw caution to the wind to support a "former" democrat when there's a constitutionally principled, extremely pro gun conservative running a competitive race. It really just goes to show how susceptible to basic sound bites so many people are.

Has America-First ever addressed his epic flip flop? Once an avowed Donald Trump hater to becoming his biggest fan. Sure is curious.
View Quote

Reagan was a liberal before he became conservative.

And before people get crazy saying I said Trump is Reagan, no.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

You're right.  But he certainly didn't have an ideological history like Trump's

???? - 1987........Democrat
1987 - 1999........Republican
1999 - 2001........Reform Party
2001 - 2009........Democrat
2009 - 2011........Republican
2011 - 2012........Independent
2012 - Present....Republican

Trump does not have any clue what party to belong to and has no ideological principles.  He is a political chameleon playing on the frustrations of the American people.

This is no more evident than with his signature issue, Immigration
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

I understand that. While reagan was slightly before my time, what I know of him doesn't thoroughly impress me like the majority of GD. He still brought us amnesty and shitty gun control.

I don't think you can equate Reagan coming over to the GOP in the same vein as Trump.

My litmus test for any politician is the 2nd amendment. That's not a view that typically "evolves" as radically as it has with Trump. That very simple phrase "if it seems to good to be true..." fits wonderfully in this scenario.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trump does not have any clue what party to belong to and has no ideological principles.  He is a political chameleon playing on the frustrations of the American people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

Well put.

Trump is in no way stupid. You don't get to be where he is in life by being an idiot. He's playing his market incredibly well. Any other politician would be accused of catering and pandering.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#47]
^ when he was "reform party", he wrote in his book that he wanted to have an one time tax on people with 10 mil+ at 14.5%....
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

So, for the last 6 years, he identified as either a Repub or Indi...OK I'll take that.

So, he tackles the biggest issue facing the nation, illegal immigration, and it's a liability?

IDK man, when your guy is still worried about his eligibility, see above, that's just a bit concerning.

The bottom line is Trump is tackling the big issues and drawing huge support. None of these others guys, Cruz included, are doing so.

So who's the political chameleon, that guy doing the big work, or the guys hiding behind their usual colors?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So, for the last 6 years, he identified as either a Repub or Indi...OK I'll take that.

So, he tackles the biggest issue facing the nation, illegal immigration, and it's a liability?

IDK man, when your guy is still worried about his eligibility, see above, that's just a bit concerning.

The bottom line is Trump is tackling the big issues and drawing huge support. None of these others guys, Cruz included, are doing so.

So who's the political chameleon, that guy doing the big work, or the guys hiding behind their usual colors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

Cruz is absolutely drawing huge support. He's the first Constitutional conservative that's been in the running (seriously) in my lifetime.

I get what you're saying, and on the surface, I agree with you. That being said, I cannot trust Trump. It seems his opinion sways with the wind on any given day. Look, I'm an LEO and people lie to me all day long. Trump gives me the exact same vibe.

While he's been an independent/Repub for the last 6 years, he was a democrat for 9 years before that. He previously wrote of supporting an assault weapons ban and universal healthcare. The tide has changed and so has Trump's opinion. I cannot trust that his opinion won't change so rapidly again.

Finally, the thing that concerns me most about trump is that if he wins the nom, and the general, he'll be responsible for nominating USSC justice(s). A guy like Ted Cruz, who worked on the Heller case and has previously argued and clerked in the USSC, I trust far more to get those nominations right. We're at a pivotal point, so much hangs in the balance in that court.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I post a political cartoon having to do with the thread topic and you post a anti-gun cartoon.  How liberal of you
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're using libtard gun grabbers' cartoons to support your guy.

Hey, that's cool if you're cool with it.  Reaching across the aisle to get things done and all.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top