Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wherever there are rabid beleivers, so are the rabid Atheists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are there so many Rabid Atheists in GD Lately?

(fixed for plural as per the scolding from O_P)

Wherever there are rabid beleivers, so are the rabid Atheists.

A conceptual view of humanity and its limitations which have been clearly shown.
Time and time again as not lining up with the Scriptures.
The Bible says that God is love as through the Spirit of God we are to be full of love for all people also.
Even toward my good partner and friend ErikS!
Most of the time..
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You can't figure out how people twisted a thread called "Somedays I wonder if God brings home dogs early because they are so awesome" into a religious thread?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started that thread after I read a thread of a member here having to put his dog down yesterday.

I was really surprised at some of the ones posting there. How they could twist that into
religious thread is beyond me.
If anything they should have gone out and hugged their dog.

Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age at it pains me to see those who lost a beloved friend.

You can't figure out how people twisted a thread called "Somedays I wonder if God brings home dogs early because they are so awesome" into a religious thread?  

Yes, because anyone with an IQ above room temperature would have understood the meaning.

Well I think I may have just explained to myself.....  Carry On

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]

"Christian Victim Status"

But for real, this is the internet. People will have a differing view and some will be passionate about it because their basement cannot hold their awesomeness. Society's standards of appropriateness go out the window and framing them as rabid just screams im innocent and a victim.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Shit, keep going, I felt a tingle down below.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Because, Gay.

Did you really?
I felt a legalistic disconnect with the Scriptures themselves.
There is no sin that God is not able to forgive.
Not even homosexuality.
All people have still been made in God's image above every other living thing.
Even the practicing homosexual who has been enticed by his or her own desires to fall.
The Bible states that sin is not all inclusive to the homosexual person.
We have all engaged in some sort of sin as a witness in our own lives too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, because anyone with an IQ above room temperature would have understood the meaning.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started that thread after I read a thread of a member here having to put his dog down yesterday.

I was really surprised at some of the ones posting there. How they could twist that into

Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age at it pains me to see those who lost a beloved friend.

Cute.

If I authored a thread in GD about Texas, I would expect some mouth breathing out of staters to drop by and behave poorly.

Because I have an IQ above room temperature, I wouldn't then start a thread whining about mouth breathers acting like mouth breathers and wondering why they would have been attracted to a Texas thread.

Your mileage will apparently vary.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Atheists seek validity for their choice because of a natural insecurity about not being able to know something for sure with conclusive evidence.  

Every atheist post here has an underlying "i don't believe blah blah blah...right?  I'm right aren't I?  Right guys?  Guys?  I'm right about this...please someone tell me I'm right about this so I can feel better about the decision".

And this is flat out true.  If atheists were so damn sure they wouldn't feel the need to come here and argue.  It's for the same reason I don't feel the need to argue with a homeless guy about the color of the sky being purple.  

Seeking validity due to an internal insecurity...it must be really sad to live life like that to be honest but hey, to each their own, right?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Cute.

If I authored a thread in GD about Texas, I would expect some mouth breathing out of staters to drop by and behave poorly.

Because I have an IQ above room temperature, I wouldn't then start a thread whining about mouth breathers acting like mouth breathers and wondering why they would have been attracted to a Texas thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute.

Actually is was the shitting in that thread that prompted this one

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Atheists seek validity for their choice because of a natural insecurity about not being able to know something for sure with conclusive evidence.  

Every atheist post here has an underlying "i don't believe blah blah blah...right?  I'm right aren't I?  Right guys?  Guys?  I'm right about this...please someone tell me I'm right about this so I can feel better about the decision".

And this is flat out true.  If atheists were so damn sure they wouldn't feel the need to come here and argue.  It's for the same reason I don't feel the need to argue with a homeless guy about the color of the sky being purple.  

Seeking validity due to an internal insecurity...it must be really sad to live life like that to be honest but hey, to each their own, right?
View Quote

I see that in the more vocal ones.

That's why I believe Agnostics are more honest about their beliefs.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute.

Yeah.  I know.  That's what I said.

But if calling me stupid makes you feel better, go for it.  No hurt feels here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

America's biggest social problem is the disintegration of the family through children with one parent and divorce. Who does this? Overwhelming Christians. Atheists marry later, divorce less and have less children in single parent households, same with Jews. But facing up to one's own moral failings is uncomfortable, so an outside enemy has to be found, so it's the Jews, Gays and Atheists, and ranting about Jews and Gays is tough to get away with these days so who's left as a scapegoat?
View Quote
Boomheadshot.gif

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually not calling you stupid

Sorry if you read that into it

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Did you really?
Not even homosexuality.
Even the practicing homosexual who has been enticed by his or her own desires to fall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Because, Gay.

Did you really?
Not even homosexuality.

I did, but the way you type out responses.
Just
made
me
flacid.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute.

A trigger/microaggression free zone for religious threads
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure how else to take your room temperature comment, but okay.

Either way, you post "God" in a thread title in GD, people who dislike religion are going to be attracted to the thread.  I don't understand why this concept required a whole separate thread complaining/wondering about the most predictable thing ever.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I am confused....

You say that religion has nothing to do with how people behave.....

Then you say that Jews are better educated and divorce less often....

I always though that the Jewish faith was a form of religion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

America's biggest social problem is the disintegration of the family through children with one parent and divorce. Who does this? Overwhelming Christians. Atheists marry later, divorce less and have less children in single parent households, same with Jews. But facing up to one's own moral failings is uncomfortable, so an outside enemy has to be found, so it's the Jews, Gays and Atheists, and ranting about Jews and Gays is tough to get away with these days so who's left as a scapegoat?

Not sure if serious or that's real retarded sir
Google the divorce rates. Atheists and Jews are lower than Protestants, Catholics usually come out in between. That's because religion has nothing to do with how people behave, education and social class does. Atheists and Jews are, on average better educated so,they marry later and divorce less often.  

I am confused....

You say that religion has nothing to do with how people behave.....

Then you say that Jews are better educated and divorce less often....

I always though that the Jewish faith was a form of religion.

They're also richer and can afford better education

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#17]
"No one should deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, he must become foolish so that he can become wise. For the wisdom (Or the known wisdom) of this world is foolishness with God, since it is written:

'He catches the wise in their craftiness-----
And again,
The Lord knows the reasoning of the wise,
that they are futile.'

Don't you know that you are God's sanctuary and that the Spirit of God lives in you? If anyone ruins God's sanctuary, God will ruin him; for God's sanctuary is holy, and that is what you are.

If anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, or costly stones, wood, hay, or straw, each ones work will become obvious, for the day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire; the fire will disclose the quality of each man's work. If any man's work that he has built survives, he then will receive a reward.
If anyone's work is burned up, it will be lost (Or will be eternally lost), but he will be saved; yet it will be like escape through fire."

The Word and Testimony of the Apostle Paul to the Corinthians
The New Testament Epistle of 1st Corinthians 3: 12-20 (DCE)
The Deception of Fallible Human Wisdom: The Elements will Melt with Great Heat

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Everyone will be judged.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Feel better now?

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Yy
Quoted:
Why are there so many Rabid Atheists in GD Lately?

(fixed for plural as per the scolding from O_P)
View Quote

Because they can't help themselves from telling everyone how they are wrong, and mandating they follow their rules.  Belittling those who chose to follow a certain set of rules, that for the most part harms no one.  
Maybe its because they fear their own mortaility, and the inevitability that their life, their legacy will ultimately amount to nothing.
They claim to be so open minded, but in the end they are the most closed minded.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
OK I will try to explain it,

As I stated in that thread it pains me when someone looses a beloved dog.

and you start to think how awesome out dogs really are to us, how thy love us

unconditionally, how thy live in the moment and how they are there for us.

Truly wonderful companions to have, I think most would see that.

So that is that the thread was about

But the issue some took was that with the title.

"Somedays I wonder if God brings home dogs early because they are so awesome"

Now I realize I have a higher IQ than most around me (98% typically)

But, Please tell me that I honestly do not need to explain the title.

(AKA, Please tell me that people here are truly not that stupid as to miss the meaning)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think this thread is a result of OP's argument that god steals dogs from people earlier than they are supposed to die since he wants to hang out with them.

That was pretty silly.

That thread was a great example of Atheist shitting in a thread.

If you read that thread you would realize that it saddens

me when I see a member here lose there beloved dog.

Was it really that  hard to see the real meaning in that thread?

Wait a minute...........you posted what he said in so many words but meant it differently...............?

In all fairness, it would be nice to have that explained.

(AKA, Please tell me that people here are truly not that stupid as to miss the meaning)
Lol, do you survey everyone around you?

What a joke.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rabid atheists are everywhere today and they all seem intent on demonizing Christianity at every opportunity while at the same time giving Islam a free pass on just about everything and continually making excuses with respect to the barbaric practices conducted by the not so minority of those that follow that religion.

Nonsense, we slam all of them equally. The difference is that you were nodding along when we pointed out the insanity in Islam, and shouting in impotent rage when your fantasy was on the block.

This! You just don't notice when we  insult the prophet. Islam is our worst nightmare in practice, but its  supernatural element is no worse than any other religions.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

how come I don't see any athiest billboards saying "islam sucks" or "muhammad was a pederast" then?

were the "opt out of christmas" ones cheaper or something?

Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/YfboCn1.jpg

thank you for posting that a third time, but aimless already got me squared away
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So tell me again why it is in god's plan that my daughter was told today that she needs a kidney transplant due to advanced IgA nephropathy?  She is 27, a christian, a good person, and doesn't live a vile life. (some issues on Facebook like many people her age).  Yeah, god's plan is a good one.  God must be tormenting her because I am a heretic.  

I truly hope you have some compassion for people like her.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Compassion is the realm of the atheist.

Compassion is unnecessary for a true believer.  Because everything is God's plan, so no need to feel sad, or bad. God takes the babies to be his side.

A true believer would feel joy at everything a  non believer would find sad.

So those who express sadness or compassion do not truly have  faith that god is going to make it all right.  They say they have faith. But they don't.  Deep inside, they fear that the suffering will not end on streets of gold in heaven above.

DeeP inside, they fear that the lights will switch off and that will be it.

So tell me again why it is in god's plan that my daughter was told today that she needs a kidney transplant due to advanced IgA nephropathy?  She is 27, a christian, a good person, and doesn't live a vile life. (some issues on Facebook like many people her age).  Yeah, god's plan is a good one.  God must be tormenting her because I am a heretic.  

I truly hope you have some compassion for people like her.  

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that.   I hope she find a donor and lives a long and healthy life.    I have no pithy answer for you, the reason for human suffering is a mystery to me and the answers the theologians give I find unsatisfying.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:41:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

What a joke.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What a joke.

or he just knows he is in the 98th percentile intelligence wise.    
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think this thread is a result of OP's argument that god steals dogs from people earlier than they are supposed to die since he wants to hang out with them.

That was pretty silly.

That thread was a great example of Atheist shitting in a thread.

If you read that thread you would realize that it saddens
me when I see a member here lose there beloved dog.

Was it really that  hard to see the real meaning in that thread?

Wait a minute...........you posted what he said in so many words but meant it differently...............?

In all fairness, it would be nice to have that explained.

What a joke.

It is just an amateur hour trolling attempt.

Like the OP's other "woe is me" and persecution complex GD threads. Point and laugh.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#26]
I've found through personal experience that most I've encountered have been hypocritical and always have an excuse for why they've done wrong.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Indeed, though baffled at the amount of hatred some have in them.

And sadly that hate really will ultimately rip them up inside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Possibly more like educated in some regards.

Mr. Harry, I honestly think you are a nice person, and it's not often that I apply the word "sweet" to a man. But when I read your posts that's what I think.

I saw the dog thread and thought it was a sweet attempt to console dog lovers who lost their pal. However, I also thought it was really condescending towards an adult audience. The quote above my post was condescending as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
What about the ones that don't post about it?

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a joke.

You think people are surrounded by a perfect cross section of intelligence? Or maybe he surrounds himself with dumbasses?

That was a crass statement and to defend it is silly.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#30]

What with only 28% godless heathens it looks like it was Christians that elected Obama......Interdasting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mr. Harry, I honestly think you are a nice person, and it's not often that I apply the word "sweet" to a man. But when I read your posts that's what I think.  

I saw the dog thread and thought it was a sweet attempt to console dog lovers who lost their pal. However, I also thought it was really condescending towards an adult audience. The quote above my post was condescending as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet what he said is quite possible as well.
That being, depending on what, "ultimately," might mean to someone.
The kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent try to seize it by force.
In other words and possibly eternally, someone started a war.
I don't think it was Christians because the Bible clearly states that we have been called to peace.
And strength in freedom.
And honor.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:01:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yet what he said is possible as well.
I don't think it was Christians because the Bible clearly states that we have been called to peace.
And strength in freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And strength in freedom.

Are you still banned from the religion forum?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:08:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And strength in freedom.

Yes.
At the present I am serving time for a second offense.
They say that I may not return because some like it how it is now.
I still have Christian brothers and sisters all over this site.
Many I know on a first name basis.
Even Mr. O_P..
I realize that I am a bit controversial to say the least.
I did speak out against Islam concerning my first ban by the way.
That was in 2009.

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:31:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You obviously don't want to see these threads then?  

You are one of those people that believes the 1st Amendment says "Freedom from religion" instead of "Freedom of religion".   The type that sues to have the ten commandments removed from public buildings and even private ones.    

The same type of mentality that is banning the Confederate Flag because of their feelings.    

The type that when somebody mentions faith, you get triggered and must make a negative response, rather than noting it and moving on.   After your negative comments, you then point out somebody claiming "Christian Victim Status" if they bother to respond to your negative comment.  

The type that is afraid of Christians for some reason, to the point that atheism.org has become a religion, see below.

religion [ri-lij-uh n] :
noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

7. religions, Archaic. religious rites:
painted priests performing religions deep into the night.
8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion:
a religion to one's vow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You obviously don't want to see these threads then?  

You are one of those people that believes the 1st Amendment says "Freedom from religion" instead of "Freedom of religion".   The type that sues to have the ten commandments removed from public buildings and even private ones.    

The same type of mentality that is banning the Confederate Flag because of their feelings.    

The type that when somebody mentions faith, you get triggered and must make a negative response, rather than noting it and moving on.   After your negative comments, you then point out somebody claiming "Christian Victim Status" if they bother to respond to your negative comment.  

The type that is afraid of Christians for some reason, to the point that atheism.org has become a religion, see below.

religion [ri-lij-uh n] :
noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

7. religions, Archaic. religious rites:
painted priests performing religions deep into the night.
8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion:
a religion to one's vow.

Or maybe these threads have been rehashed so many times that it belongs in a place where it can be discussed instead of spamming it all over GD. But wth whats one more time.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

And strength in freedom.

And honor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And strength in freedom.

And honor.

Well, anything is possible. However knowing what is inside someone and how it may affect them , based on what a person types on a forum is a stretch.

I could just as easily say that you are mentally ill, based on the semi coherent ramblings you post.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, anything is possible. However knowing what is inside someone and how it may affect them , based on what a person types on a forum is a stretch.    

I could just as easily say that you are mentally ill, based on the semi coherent ramblings you post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And strength in freedom.
And honor.

I suppose that one could.
What I stated is Biblical.
So, it must be crazy too?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Hey, I don't hate Christians...

I hate everyone.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And strength in freedom.

And honor.

Well, I responded to a post about hate, and making assumptions about what lies inside someone based on what a person types, and then making judgements about that persons future based on an already convoluted assumption.

Then you responded completely off topic about the kingdom of god, violence, christians not starting the war peace, strength, freedom and honor. Conjuring up fire and brimstone in every sentence that leaves your fingertips is madness.

So I'll still stand by my statement.

I think the real problem here is the manner in which some people can't have a conversation about any topic in existence, without pushing their own theistic beliefs into the conversation.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:04:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Maybe Mr. Harry is smarter about how he words his threads than how me or him posts from time to time..
Did you get that?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Nobody ever asked you to attempt to rub the kingdom of God the wrong way..
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#42]
I rest my case.

Just for my own curiosity, how old are you SAE? And Mr Harry?

So it's fair, I'll divulge I'm 35.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I rest my case.

View Quote

I am in my 41st year of studying the word of God.
I am over 20 years your senior.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:20:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I rest my case.

So over 55. I'm going to guess Mr Harry is in the same general age group of over 55.

Also, nice answer format. I feel vindicated, whether or not you were intentionally trolling me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:21:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
True.  It has been rehashed, and people will just have to learn to agree to disagree and move on.  

BTW, I'm far from a bible thumper, but I'm sick of seeing the billboards around here, and the "triggering" that goes on in normal discussions, from all sides.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or maybe these threads have been rehashed so many times that it belongs in a place where it can be discussed instead of spamming it all over GD. But wth whats one more time.

True.  It has been rehashed, and people will just have to learn to agree to disagree and move on.  

BTW, I'm far from a bible thumper, but I'm sick of seeing the billboards around here, and the "triggering" that goes on in normal discussions, from all sides.

What are these normal discussions you speak of?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:22:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So over 55. I'm going to guess Mr Harry is in the same general age group of over 55.  

Also, nice answer format. I feel vindicated, whether or not you were intentionally trolling me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rest my case.

Thank you.
I wasn't.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:36:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess normal in the way that one might view them.
Depending on what someone might believe.
There have been many things set before us to believe in.
The challenges are apparent.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:37:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:38:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sorry, sed -e 's/normal/typical/'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, sed -e 's/normal/typical/'

The Bible states that the carnal man or natural man is, "typical," also.
I guess meaning what one might expect.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top