Site Notices
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This

Many atheists here are like the queers, they seem to want the world to know about them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attention whores, special snowflakes, ect..

This

Many atheists here are like the queers, they seem to want the world to know about them.

Know how I know your gay?

You always talk about gays.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attention whores, special snowflakes, ect..

This

lol ok
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well you gotta admit it is quite a bit easier to believe in "there was nothing.........then there was something".

I will concede that to the atheists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting view.
And quite predictable by the way.

Well you gotta admit it is quite a bit easier to believe in "there was nothing.........then there was something".

I will concede that to the atheists.

That's a rather dismissive and simplistic overview, and could equally apply to any person who settled on one theory without considering others.

It's more a case of looking at the evidence and most plausible theories.

Neither side of the debate has all the answers. The creationist argument has settled for one theory and is less inclined to consider new evidence and theories, while the scientific argument has a constantly evolving range of evidence and theories which it keeps under review and adapts as new evidence is identified.

Some folks are curious and more inclined to have an interest in the science behind the formation of the univers in which we live, others are happy to simply accept that a deity made it all happen.

That's just the way it is. Horses for courses.

I don't see it being an issue if people have different views.  I know which side of that debate that I am more inclined to identify with. I really don't too hung up on what others think.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:11:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why are there so many Rabid Atheists in GD Lately?

(fixed for plural as per the scolding from O_P)
View Quote

fluoridation of water and ice cream
lack of essence lack of character
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 7:39:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a pro-Christian atheist that found this lulzy:

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

all I'm seeing there is more reasons to follow odin, his doods always win
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mr. Harry, I honestly think you are a nice person, and it's not often that I apply the word "sweet" to a man. But when I read your posts that's what I think.  

I saw the dog thread and thought it was a sweet attempt to console dog lovers who lost their pal. However, I also thought it was really condescending towards an adult audience. The quote above my post was condescending as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly more like educated in some regards.

Indeed, though baffled at the amount of hatred some have in them.

And sadly that hate really will ultimately rip them up inside.

Mr. Harry, I honestly think you are a nice person, and it's not often that I apply the word "sweet" to a man. But when I read your posts that's what I think.  

I saw the dog thread and thought it was a sweet attempt to console dog lovers who lost their pal. However, I also thought it was really condescending towards an adult audience. The quote above my post was condescending as well.

Sentimental and emotional isn't "sweet". He's a whiner and a sower of discord.
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top