Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 4/26/2001 9:04:18 PM EDT
So this guy at my work swears by this stuff for cleaning his Glocks and he is always trying to get me to buy it, then I start to check it out and I see it has some affiliation with Armalite. Anyone out there use this product? If it is really an Armalite product how come I can't find it on thier website? And finally, is this the best cleaning-lubricant to be using on my AR? Any input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks! [url]http://www.borecote.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:33:29 AM EDT
OK, I see how it is, I post pics of my girlfriend and everyone says I'm their best friend, I post asking a question about my AR and only 10 people even look at. LOL The nature of man I suppose, [:)] Hey look at this post damn it. btt
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 10:46:22 AM EDT
counterstrike, Bore Cote and Armscote are on pg 52 of the new armalite catalog.Each retails for $6.75. Bore Cote`s part # EX050 Arms Cote`s part # EXA050 I think the Bore Cote works pretty well.I`ve only tried the Arms cote on my AR-10, and I wasn`t impressed the only time I`ve used it. But I`m willing to try it on another gun. BTW,does your G/F have a sister? [;)]
Top Top