Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't believe her lawyer didn't advise her to keep quiet until the case is over. That's why I thought is was fake for so long.
I couldn't believe the AR15.com sign she posted
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why was ol gals account nuked? I was in there and didn't see anything worth a ban hammer

Promoting illegal activities (prostitution in her case) is against the site's Code of Conduct.

I'm surprised they let it run as long as they did, but I'm glad they did.

I can't believe her lawyer didn't advise her to keep quiet until the case is over. That's why I thought is was fake for so long.
I couldn't believe the AR15.com sign she posted
Her lawyer looked like a loser
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Damn! I bet that was fun

Why I never post pictures. That and my tinder days are done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The most impressive thing about that thread was the lonely males tripping over themselves trying to be "welcoming".
Read most of it last night, didn't bother to subscribe.

But what's this tinder drama? Do we have a link?

Got nuked too.

Summary:
OP was an idiot and posted a bunch of pics of this girl
Someone recognized her and sent her a link to arfcom
She joined up and owned the OP. Also proved she was real by posting a picture holding a spoon. Unfortunately, she had her name tag on revealing her full name and company logo.
Mods nuked it.

Damn! I bet that was fun

Why I never post pictures. That and my tinder days are done.
MY thread, pics were from the NY Post. She googled herself and saw that a bunch of guys, not me, called her a ratchet. I did not ask her for pics, someone else did
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We should issue an Amber Alert for cobra-ak, he's probably on his way to jump off the Skyway.  
View Quote
Who me? Whores are a dime a dozen. I am probably now going to think twice about posting a thread
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn!  I take care of other issues before logging onto Arfcom and find out there's been a party, the cops showed up and arrested everyone and the place has been cleaned up before I've showed up for the day.  All I've got to know the party took place is people talking about what a great party it was.

I never get to use the "I'm here for the gang bang" meme.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
So who is going to make her an avatar?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Damn!  I take care of other issues before logging onto Arfcom and find out there's been a party, the cops showed up and arrested everyone and the place has been cleaned up before I've showed up for the day.  All I've got to know the party took place is people talking about what a great party it was.

View Quote

One guy literally called last on the group buy.  (ok, he was told last and he was happy)

BTW, I need to wipe my phone incase my wife looks and see's her video's and Arf pic.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was really typical ARFCOM with guys 700 guys lining up to leghump one girl, some loving it, some complaining about it, beans with chili, AK v AR, 9mm v .45 auto, cops shooting dogs, corrupt justice system, and a loony looking Uncle Floyd type lawyer. I sent her "my" pic, it was a pic of Big Pun, I even agreed with her that "white folks" were the problem At some points my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard. I told her that I got my GED in Dannemora and that I learned to use a drill press in jail and even how the cops use to hassle me, all bs
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#8]
How do I find the Tinder thread?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Go back in time.it was nukes

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Emilyfromtender thread was nuked last week.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was the one that went about 90 pages it was epic
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Considering what is posted in the threads, it must be way worse with the IM's etc.  I know it's a gun site but we should have a steady increase of female posters but I only see the same few brave ones who consistently post.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many of you should be embarrassed for that thread......someone actually bought her a membership?  Leg humping fucking loser

Not really surprising considering the leg humping that goes on with every female member of the site.
Considering what is posted in the threads, it must be way worse with the IM's etc.  I know it's a gun site but we should have a steady increase of female posters but I only see the same few brave ones who consistently post.  

There is a very vocal misogynistic and self-righteous element here that will do their damn best to run off any new female poster.

They're all retreads, or trannies, or skanks. Guilty until proven innocent.

And the word is getting around.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So who is going to make her an avatar?
View Quote

SGStiles did, it was in the nuked thread.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Can someone post or PM the cached thread? I can't get on iPad.

I wanna see the reaction when I said her color looked like Rachael Dolezal.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I missed it
View Quote

Me too. No clue what the fuss is about.

Which would have been real clear had the OP bothered to include the most basic summary.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm back.... I really need to see these threads to the end. I start em a loose interest before the good shit
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is a very vocal misogynistic and self-righteous element here that will do their damn best to run off any new female poster.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many of you should be embarrassed for that thread......someone actually bought her a membership?  Leg humping fucking loser

Not really surprising considering the leg humping that goes on with every female member of the site.

Well given she may still be a member here...

It is uncertain if she was lying about the various wounds/scars on her arm and we all know how people here like to argue about what does and does not constitute a "call out thread."   Despite the fact that I do not trust a word that comes out of her mouth,  let us not debate the truthfulness of the woman.

However what is absolutely confirmed is that said person is a whore/prostitute/hooker or whatever the hell word of the day you can pull out of a Thesaurus should those terms not work.   She used "hoe".

She also quickly went down a path of Dinduisms and started blaming whitey and the po-po for all of the world's problems.

So when a classless person joins the site and promotes a less than reputable trade, selling the pussy, just what the hell should we do?

Even if prostitution were legal it would still be a less than honorable profession.    Right up there with politicians when it comes to being able to trust what they say and have respect for them.    Evidently tons of people here support legalizing it.

Legalize it I dont care.    But I sure as hell do not have to clap my hands and jump for joy and say "good for you" at the choices a person makes when they decide to sell sex or pay for sex.   If I had a family member in the sex trade it would be an embarassment to the point of disowning them.  Period.

Everyone who humps the leg of said prostitute, or has no qualms paying for it, is pretty damn low as well.

The crap I saw in that thread, the forum essentially ready to make her a goddamn mascot, was pretty sickening.    Not because of some religious objection but simply because I find prostitution to be disgusting and pathetic.  To the point I questioned whether I want to be a part of this site anymore.   Her type isnt the type I want to associate with and hob-knob with on the forum.   The rediculous white knighting crap is hysterical.    Misogyny my ass.    Dont care if it was a female or male prostitute.    The site should be above that crap for the same reasons as poop threads get nuked on site.

Fun to talk about in the moment and everyone has a poop story to tell.   But they are deserving of getting nuked.

Last night was literally a bunch of Bro's from Idiocracy trying to talk about how much they like Latte's.

Want women to join the site?    Cool.    But if the one in question sticks around I cannot see how that helps the site and will draw in or help retain female members.    Last night's thread is a pretty good example of the element that likely helps chase women away.    

I would tend to agree with the few women members who have said they favor prositution being made legal so that all the loserish basement dweller types have a place to go get their pathetic rocks off.   Will perhaps save their legs from some chaffing from being humped while also curing the world of some desperate white knighting.

Save the women of actual virtue for the men of virtue and let everyone find those who the deserve.

But I have my doubts that many women, the type you do want coming around here, would fancy rubbing elbows with prostitutes on a damn gun site.    The tranny threads are bad enough.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Just when she was turning her life around.

Good luck Jenn the Trick
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It is uncertain if she was lying about the various wounds/scars on her arm and we all know how people here like to argue about what does and does not constitute a "call out thread."   Despite the fact that I do not trust a word that comes out of her mouth,  let us not debate the truthfulness of the woman.

However what is absolutely confirmed is that said person is a whore/prostitute/hooker or whatever the hell word of the day you can pull out of a Thesaurus should those terms not work.   She used "hoe".

She also quickly went down a path of Dinduisms and started blaming whitey and the po-po for all of the world's problems.

So when a classless person joins the site and promotes a less than reputable trade, selling the pussy, just what the hell should we do?

Even if prostitution were legal it would still be a less than honorable profession.    Right up there with politicians when it comes to being able to trust what they say and have respect for them.    Evidently tons of people here support legalizing it.

Legalize it I dont care.    But I sure as hell do not have to clap my hands and jump for joy and say "good for you" at the choices a person makes when they decide to sell sex or pay for sex.   If I had a family member in the sex trade it would be an embarassment to the point of disowning them.  Period.

Everyone who humps the leg of said prostitute, or has no qualms paying for it, is pretty damn low as well.

The crap I saw in that thread, the forum essentially ready to make her a goddamn mascot, was pretty sickening.    Not because of some religious objection but simply because I find prostitution to be disgusting and pathetic.  To the point I questioned whether I want to be a part of this site anymore.   Her type isnt the type I want to associate with and hob-knob with on the forum.   The rediculous white knighting crap is hysterical.    Misogyny my ass.    Dont care if it was a female or male prostitute.    The site should be above that crap for the same reasons as poop threads get nuked on site.

Fun to talk about in the moment and everyone has a poop story to tell.   But they are deserving of getting nuked.

Last night was literally a bunch of Bro's from Idiocracy trying to talk about how much they like Latte's.

Want women to join the site?    Cool.    But if the one in question sticks around I cannot see how that helps the site and will draw in or help retain female members.    Last night's thread is a pretty good example of the element that likely helps chase women away.    

I would tend to agree with the few women members who have said they favor prositution being made legal so that all the loserish basement dweller types have a place to go get their pathetic rocks off.   Will perhaps save their legs from some chaffing from being humped while also curing the world of some desperate white knighting.

Save the women of actual virtue for the men of virtue and let everyone find those who the deserve.

But I have my doubts that many women, the type you do want coming around here, would fancy rubbing elbows with prostitutes on a damn gun site.    The tranny threads are bad enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna have to agree with pretty much all of this. Well said sir.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Guess we should have stoned her.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

So we should just put out the welcome mat for #BLM types and prostitutes?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There are literally thousands of guys out here who will ignore all inklings of self-respect, common sense, and basic dignity if any skank shows a quarter inch of boob.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#23]
was this the titty thread?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said that white folks have been putting innocent people in jail, I agreed with her to leghump and everybody jumped in my shit
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never really got many IMs when I was a new member. Maybe I'm not hot enough, who knows.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Some of you guys are so melodramatic.  

"A new low"  

It was a thread in GD, on a website, where a bunch of people were having some fun.  I know the internet is serious business, and we probably hurt Goatboy's bid for Archbishop, but lighten up.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I never really got many IMs when I was a new member. Maybe I'm not hot enough, who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM sent.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Which would have been real clear had the OP bothered to include the most basic summary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed it

Uh, yeah. Man, this place moves at warp speed sometimes and usually that time is when I'm at work.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#29]
ANyone save the pics?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"A new low"  

It was a thread in GD, on a website, where a bunch of people were having some fun.  I know the internet is serious business, and we probably hurt Goatboy's bid for Archbishop, but lighten up.
View Quote
I had to literally step away from the computer I was laughing so hard. For someone to take this thread seriously like milkman then complain when the thread got nuked was also hilarious. It was like the Titanic, some people were laughing, some people were desperate, some people were seriously pissed but the ship was going down....that is hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hey, everyone, let's try to be super fucking vague when referencing a thread. It really pulls in the interest and readership when not only is the thread gone, but you don't give a single shred of info about what it was.
View Quote

This! Fuck!

I hate when people start threads like this with no fucking details in the OP.  I was actually in on the thread in question and it still makes me pissed about this secret squirrel shit.

If the autists ITT still haven't been able to give you a synopsis, this is for you, Swing:

- cobra_ak started a thread about an abused NY high end prostitue
- thread went as expected in GD
- the pro actually found the thread through Google and signed up and busted out her Dominican attitude and acted all self righteous about how it's her fault that her pimped burned her with a curling iron. Multiple times. Seriously
- she posted a couple 3-4 Second vids proving it was her.
- arfcom neckbeards fell in love.
- i got to page 9 the other day, haven't seen it since.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I literally missed the best fucking thread ever

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait, what did I miss

are we not talking about Emily/sarah/whatever her name was from the tinder thread

She supposedly caught the guy here posting about it?

Nah man. OP posts article about hooker defending her pimp in court. Said hooker does Google search and finds ARFCOM thread. Hooker then JOINS ARF AND POSTS IN THREAD.

I literally missed the best fucking thread ever

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#33]
ARFCOM neckbeards fall in love

LOL
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#34]
thought his was a troy thread

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hey, everyone, let's try to be super fucking vague when referencing a thread. It really pulls in the interest and readership when not only is the thread gone, but you don't give a single shred of info about what it was.
View Quote

I hate that shit!!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I hate that shit!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate that shit!!!!

Yeah, it's mildly annoying when someone who takes the time to start a thread yet cant be bothered to include the most basic content as to what it's even about.

Let's all get busy guessing!
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Somebody offered her 2 bricks of 22LR and a fruit plate and it went downhill from there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I had to literally step away from the computer I was laughing so hard. For someone to take this thread seriously like milkman then complain when the thread got nuked was also hilarious. It was like the Titanic, some people were laughing, some people were desperate, some people were seriously pissed but the ship was going down....that is hilarious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"A new low"  

I know, right?  Glorious shenanigans.

Some people are really wound up tight.  Didn't someone even accuse you of white knighting?  As if your posts weren't dripping with sarcasm.  
On side note, I'm starting a petition to have milkman's avatar removed.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Somebody offered her 2 bricks of 22LR and a fruit plate and it went downhill from there.
View Quote

I was preparing an offer based on an ample supply of imitation crab meat.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Some people are really wound up tight.  Didn't someone even accuse you of white knighting?  As if your posts weren't dripping with sarcasm.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A new low"  

I never thought that the person in the article would join this site, LOL
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Was his name Fly Guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6vk9K2Cwo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cobra-ak posted a thread about a hooker that was on trial and she made the allegation that she's slept with members of every rank of the Justice department.

The human toilet had a body like a refrigerator, and members were in disagreement over her level of attractiveness.

She shows up and starts posting. She posted a video and photos that proved 100% she was real.

So that was like, page two. I got bored after page 7 I think.

People went full retard.
It was her pimps trial.    

Was his name Fly Guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6vk9K2Cwo

that man is a shakespeare!!!!

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I sure hope she sticks around.

She seems to be able to hold a conversation, and has a good attitude.

If Jen can put up with all the leg-humping, I can see some scintillating threads coming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she still a member here or can I talk shit about her now?

Still a member  

Yep, Last post like an hour ago.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1837491_Should_prostitution_be_legal___Poll__.html&r=58212578&dlnk=1#i58212578

If Jen can put up with all the leg-humping, I can see some scintillating threads coming.

I've got friends who were coke dealers, titty bar bouncers, and security for strippers. I've never known any working girls professionally, but I've hung out with a few. Not the street walker types, but strippers who did a little extra for tips, and escorts. For the most part they were pretty cool to hang out with and a hell of a lot less judgmental and obnoxious than a lot of "respectable" folks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was surprised it lasted as long as it did after she started posting.
View Quote

This but I got out on page 21. I must have missed he good stuff?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fuck that nasty whore.
View Quote

Fucking crybaby.            
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:43:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It was really typical ARFCOM with guys 700 guys lining up to leghump one girl, some loving it, some complaining about it, beans with chili, AK v AR, 9mm v .45 auto, cops shooting dogs, corrupt justice system, and a loony looking Uncle Floyd type lawyer. I sent her "my" pic, it was a pic of Big Pun, I even agreed with her that "white folks" were the problem At some points my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard. I told her that I got my GED in Dannemora and that I learned to use a drill press in jail and even how the cops use to hassle me, all bs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the cops killed her dog. Classic ARFcom! She belongs here with the rest of us anti-social misfits.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've got friends who were coke dealers, titty bar bouncers, and security for strippers. I've never known any working girls professionally, but I've hung out with a few. Not the street walker types, but strippers who did a little extra for tips, and escorts. For the most part they were pretty cool to hang out with and a hell of a lot less judgmental and obnoxious than a lot of "respectable" folks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she still a member here or can I talk shit about her now?

Still a member  

Yep, Last post like an hour ago.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1837491_Should_prostitution_be_legal___Poll__.html&r=58212578&dlnk=1#i58212578

That has been my experience with those types also. The level of honesty about who they are and what they are all about is a stark contrast to the "straight" people who have multiple layers of personality.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Man parades around here always seem to get rained on.

I was there, it was pretty epic
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I hate that shit!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate that shit!!!!

But you don't hate it enough not to stick around for four pages.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

We did.

The sinners have spoken, they will only walk with saints . . .
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top