Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Jesus Christ will you cruzbots ever stop ??

I am going to laugh my ass off when Trump wins the nomination and takes the White House , your meltdown is going to be pure epic
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I like Cruz better than Trump but Trump will pull more votes.

Cruz would never ever never beat hildebeast.  Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am going to laugh my ass off when Trump wins the nomination and takes the White House , your meltdown is going to be pure epic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There won't be a meltdown here, but I will take every opportunity to say I told you so when he sells his ignorant followers out.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]

That article had this at the bottom
Supported Comprehensive Immigration Reform (along with Senator Rubio)

I remember the gang of eight and what Cruz was doing to stop it...apparently the author of the article wasn't paying attention
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good grief.   The GOPe is about to launch an all out war on Trump.   And you think Trump is establishment?  At least get your facts straight. NM  Ha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hiram ranger is wholly owned by the GOPe

You people don't realize how insipid and ignorant you are.

Cruz is the most anti-establishment candidate, period. The establishment, who are cozying up to Trump because he'll make deals with the dems, are trying to destroy Cruz. I back Cruz, you back Trump. In case you don't logic bro, you and your guy are the establishment. But keep trying, your ignorance is moderately entertaining.

Good grief.   The GOPe is about to launch an all out war on Trump.   And you think Trump is establishment?  At least get your facts straight. NM  Ha

TDS is serious shit, dood.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's only a mystery to those not paying attention. Considering how 90 percent of the posts around here directed toward me are about my support for Cruz and how he supposedly can't win, I think it's pretty obvious. So are you just clueless, or purposely obtuse?
View Quote

By the way who do you support?  you never did tell me earlier today...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I remember the gang of eight and what Cruz was doing to stop it...apparently the author of the article wasn't paying attention
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Supported Comprehensive Immigration Reform (along with Senator Rubio)

Trump and his supporters, which are coincidently Cruz haters because Cruz's existence points out Trump's failure as a conservative,  are immune to truth and reality.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's only a mystery to those not paying attention. Considering how 90 percent of the posts around here directed toward me are about my support for Cruz and how he supposedly can't win, I think it's pretty obvious. So are you just clueless, or purposely obtuse?

You are going to give Hiram Ranger a massive stroke Lmfao !!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I support Senator Ted Cruz, thanks for the opportunity to clarify.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There won't be a meltdown here, but I will take every opportunity to say I told you so when he sells his ignorant followers out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure this guy is already in meltdown mode, the grief of becoming irrelevant has set him into denial and anger, Cruz is done, but I would vote for him if he was all we had.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

In the past two cycles I was supporting Mark Sanford and Fred Thompson. Obviously, neither got the nod. I did coalesce around the eventual nominee because I went along with the crap, better any R than a D. After the absolute failure of that strategy, I said enough, never again - and that was before it was truly known who the field of candidates would be this cycle. That resolve was hardened further by the sell-out by McConnel, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, and the like. I'm not going along with whomever the nominee is just because they have an R after their name. Constitutional Conservative or nobody. Which right now means Cruz is the only guy I can back.

There is nothing conservative about Trump, he can't even define the word, and he has no respect for the constitution.
View Quote

No respect, but yet you like all the sleazy crooked ones still? So you want Cruz, yet you have no clue what its going to cost us down the road to pay for all that banker money and all those Super Pac funds..you do realize that we are all going to pay those back for Cruz right? I mean he will get called on those markers and have to do that super secret sleazy shit right?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Hiram tell us all how you feel about Trump smacking your boys dick in the dirt up in New Hampshire?

And how you really gonna feel when Trump does it again down in South Carolina and seals the deal ?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think the OP understands this money was for Trump's business. Cruz took Wall St. money to fund his campaign. Two separate things.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't think the OP understands this money was for Trump's business. Cruz took Wall St. money to fund his campaign. Two separate things.
View Quote

What Hiram and the rest of the cruzbots don't understand is that Iowa for the Republicans at least has always been an anomaly when it comes to the primaries .

Trump, like all  smart businessman has learned from his mistakes now he's gonna Kick-Ass and take names .

After we take South Carolina the momentum is going to be totally unstoppable Trump will get the nomination and God willing the White House !!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No respect, but yet you like all the sleazy crooked ones still? So you want Cruz, yet you have no clue what its going to cost us down the road to pay for all that banker money and all those Super Pac funds..you do realize that we are all going to pay those back for Cruz right? I mean he will get called on those markers and have to do that super secret sleazy shit right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the past two cycles I was supporting Mark Sanford and Fred Thompson. Obviously, neither got the nod. I did coalesce around the eventual nominee because I went along with the crap, better any R than a D. After the absolute failure of that strategy, I said enough, never again - and that was before it was truly known who the field of candidates would be this cycle. That resolve was hardened further by the sell-out by McConnel, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, and the like. I'm not going along with whomever the nominee is just because they have an R after their name. Constitutional Conservative or nobody. Which right now means Cruz is the only guy I can back.

There is nothing conservative about Trump, he can't even define the word, and he has no respect for the constitution.

Do you even listen to yourself?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:14:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz is the most anti-establishment candidate, period. The establishment, who are cozying up to Trump because he'll make deals with the dems, are trying to destroy Cruz. I back Cruz, you back Trump. In case you don't logic bro, you and your guy are the establishment. But keep trying, your ignorance is moderately entertaining.

Hey....I'm in for the continuous stream of insults, snide comments, innuendo,  and vulgarities directed by the OP at those who refuse to  fall into line behind his incessant stream of smear and propaganda.

And the insipid attempts at  cyberbullying and the intimidation of  those he can't push around.

He's been in great form and  this thread didn't disappoint.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he still a senator? hell he hasn't been to work in what 6-8 months...wonder if he will still be able to be one when the primaries are over?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So Hiram tell us all how you feel about Trump smacking your boys dick in the dirt up in New Hampshire?

And how you really gonna feel when Trump does it again down in South Carolina and seals the deal ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us what it was like for your boy to get so scared by a girl that he ran off and hid, and despite having the entire establishment, farm industry, and media against him... Cruz gimped your bitch boy in Iowa and won despite every poll showing our boy as the winner in advance.

Cruz may not win, the odds are against him, but at least he's not a closet big government progressive who is in bed with Clinton, Schumer, Reid, Rahm, Pelosi, Weiner... You really are the company you keep.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you think all those elite mothers gave Cruz all that money for free? come on you can't be that naive ? really? dude we the tax payers are going to pay every penny of that back in spades at some point in time..the guy is a politician not a god...you gots to pay to play..hes playing on our dime..its going to get payed back one way or the other.........
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#20]

That pisses me off to no end.

FU Jeb!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#21]
America-180... The King of Memes, the original cyber bully, the Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John of Trumpostles... Also the original Trump Hater. I'll admit, I am in awe of his 2011 observations on his recently found Messiah... He was so spot on. He was an apostate then, and an apostle now. What accounts for his conversion to the Church of Trump?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yup, the Trumpostles are preaching his Gospel of Hypocrisy, exactly as I knew they would.
View Quote

And exactly as all the other politicians. What is your point?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:26:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, the Trumpostles are preaching his Gospel of Hypocrisy, exactly as I knew they would.

He doesnt have one except you must worship the cruiser..cause its all facts in his head....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Vote Trump if you want someone who knows how to bankrupt shit, has a stripper for a wife and has 2 failed marriages.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons
and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun
With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within
72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

Supporters of Trump support gun control.  The end.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Moral of the story:

Incessantly hectoring and insulting people here on GD isn't going to win The South Carolina Primary for Cruz.

When you've shot your load; you've shot your load.

And you've shot your load.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
America-180... The King of Memes, the original cyber bully, the Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John of Trumpostles... Also the original Trump Hater. I'll admit, I am in awe of his 2011 observations on his recently found Messiah... He was so spot on. He was an apostate then, and an apostle now. What accounts for his conversion to the Church of Trump?
View Quote

Cruz is bought and paid for by wall street .

Trump owns part of wall street !!!

Remember when Trump was a businessman he did business with everybody he  is truly the master of the deal no pun intended .

You really need to get it through your head caucuses are an anomaly and piss poor judge of the Republican nominee is eventually going to be.

Trump cleaned  house in New Hampshire and if the polls are truly indicative of what's going to happen he  is going to clean house even more so in South Carolina.

But please Hiram Ranger by no means let logic iland the facts dictate your emotions. On the contrary you're obviously a man who is ruled by your emotions as opposed to ruling your emotions and keeping them in check.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh please, just like how you said McCain would stick to his guns during the 2008 Presidential Election. I've been digging through your records boy'o.

Oh jeeze Hiram. Nice try there buddy, defending that old windbag thinking that he isn't part of the Status-Quo/GOPe.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz spent about $17 dollars per vote in NH. Trump was slightly double that. I don't know how proud I'd be of winning in a state that feels the bern.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I still won't vote for  Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Republicans attacking the Koch brothers.  Fucking ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is owned by Wall St and the Koch brothers. Your point?

At least the Koch bothers have consistent principles and stand up for their beliefs....instead of either being a liberal or pretending to be one for 60 years while donating money to liberals

Liberals blame everything on the Koch brothers. They are one of the right's best assets.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:33:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Cruz spent about $17 dollars per vote in NH. Trump was slightly double that. I don't know how proud I'd be of winning in a state that feels the bern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might be so but you're forgetting one very important fact.

Donald  Trump spent his own money to win those voters in New Hampshire where Cruz  spent Wall Street's money to win  those voters that he won in New Hampshire big difference .
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Vote Trump if you want someone who knows how to bankrupt shit, has a stripper for a wife and has 2 failed marriages.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

View Quote

I do support gun control..aim small shoot small.. right now my hired gun is aimed at winning the nomination...whats yours doing..oh yeah, working on being a senator again.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why can't you believe it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't believe you support a NYC Elitist who is cut from the same cloth as Bloomberg

Why can't you believe it?  

Because A-F seems like the person who would chastise Trump for being one of those few NYC elite that can get a concealed carry permit.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I like my 401k
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:43:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least the Koch bothers have consistent principles and stand up for their beliefs....instead of either being a liberal or pretending to be one for 60 years while donating money to liberals

Yep, a buncha Michael Moores and Bernie Sanders up in this bitch.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:44:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you are proud he spent 17 bucks a vote to lose....OK..so do you have any idea when he is actually going to try candidating?..see this is part of the issue with Cruz..he took peoples money to represent them on a presidential run, but he isn't even trying all out to win? why is that? how many more primaries is he not gonna try hard on before he does try hard? How many primaries is  it ok for him to not try on and lose before you start expecting him to win? or do you guys already think he can't win?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OWS discovers GD
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh please, just like how you said McCain would stick to his guns during the 2008 Presidential Election. I've been digging through your records boy'o.

http://puu.sh/n3yKO/47c75db0c2.png

http://puu.sh/n3yQV/8f95ad98cb.png

Oh jeeze Hiram. Nice try there buddy, defending that old windbag thinking that he isn't part of the Status-Quo/GOPe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://puu.sh/n3yKO/47c75db0c2.png

http://puu.sh/n3yQV/8f95ad98cb.png

Maybe you missed the part where I said he was dead wrong, but he stuck to his guns under criticism. Boy that sure sounds like I disagreed with his policy positions, but defended him against the accusation of being a panderer. Panderers flip flop to garner support. Something Trump does all of the time.

McCain was not my first choice, or even my second, and I had lots of issues with him. Thanks for proving my point.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
wall street wants cheap mezcan labor.

Trump says he wills send them home

doesn't sound bought
View Quote

Soundbite voter.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

View Quote

Don't care about his personal life, failed marriages, or marrying strippers (not that there's anything wrong with marrying a stripper.  No doubt, she's really a wholesome gal and totally in love with his intellect).  

His unscripted words are what concerns me, however.

Of course, Romney couldn't be forgiven for taking the same position as Trump just a few years back.  Strange thing, that..

Or not.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Apparently most Trump supporters don't... Well they don't when it comes to Cruz, but they love it when it comes to Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Wall Street.

Apparently most Trump supporters don't... Well they don't when it comes to Cruz, but they love it when it comes to Trump.

You guys are so silly.

It's like a bunch of toddlers on the playground.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
TRUMP 2016
View Quote

Yep.

Cruz would be defeated by Clinton.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I like Cruz better than Trump but Trump will pull more votes.

Cruz would never ever never beat hildebeast.  Not gonna happen.
View Quote

What makes you think that?  All of the polls have Rubio and Cruz beating Clinton.  None of them show Trump beating her.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:59:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shameless, irrelevant Democratic troll post.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Moral of the story:

Incessantly hectoring and insulting people here on GD isn't going to win The South Carolina Primary for Cruz.

When you've shot your load; you've shot your load.

And you've shot your load.

View Quote

You're on a gun website and I suppose a gun supporter....Why don't you have any feedback here?  Why don't any of your other Trumpateers have any feedback here?

I just find it curious.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Remember when Trump was a businessman he did business with everybody he  is truly the master of the deal no pun intended .

You really need to get it through your head caucuses are an anomaly and piss poor judge of the Republican nominee is eventually going to be.

Trump cleaned  house in New Hampshire and if the polls are truly indicative of what's going to happen he  is going to clean house even more so in South Carolina.

But please Hiram Ranger by no means let logic iland the facts dictate your emotions. On the contrary you're obviously a man who is ruled by your emotions as opposed to ruling your emotions and keeping them in check.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conservative opinions from Maine....

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:07:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I am going to laugh my ass off when Trump wins the nomination and takes the White House...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am going to laugh my ass off when Trump wins the nomination and takes the White House...

...then embraces Universal Healthcare, supports and Assault Weapons Ban, and grows the government bigger and bigger.

Yes.  That will be funny.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what's so funny about a state that just passed constitutional carry a couple of months ago?

The problem with you boys and flyover states is you don't realize there is a very big difference in attitudes between Northern and Southern New England

And for what it's worth I'm not originally from Maine
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top