Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2016 9:06:09 PM EDT
Okay, I think I have seen it all now, wow...

In the brewing national discussion on gun violence, the most numerous victims--animals--are left out of the conversation. For every human life taken by a gun, hundreds, if not thousands, of nonhuman lives have also been taken. Yet for these victims, gun control advocates not only erase their deaths, but also actively promote and protect the killings. We fail to label the unnecessary killing of animals as gun violence, and instead we euphemize and romanticize it as "sportsmanship."
View Quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jay-shooster/the-victims-of-gun-violen_b_9112200.html
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Okay, I think I have seen it all now, wow...

In the brewing national discussion on gun violence, the most numerous victims--animals--are left out of the conversation. For every human life taken by a gun, hundreds, if not thousands, of nonhuman lives have also been taken. Yet for these victims, gun control advocates not only erase their deaths, but also actively promote and protect the killings. We fail to label the unnecessary killing of animals as gun violence, and instead we euphemize and romanticize it as "sportsmanship."
View Quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jay-shooster/the-victims-of-gun-violen_b_9112200.html
View Quote

I don't see what the big deal is. All my meat comes from the grocery store
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Wowi thought it might be the blacks killed by other blacks.  What the fuck was i thinking!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what sweet lil greenie gal ol' Jay is trying to score with?

That HAS to be his angle.

Or he was born with a vagina........................
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent. They should totally play up this angle.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I was surprised.  But really, nothing shocks me anymore.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome

Let them keep talking:  In their deepening frustration at trying to pass gun control, these faggots have completely lost their grip on reality.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wowi thought it might be the blacks killed by other blacks.  What the fuck was i thinking!
View Quote
Black lives don't matter as much as Bambi, everyone knows this.

I don't feel like I want to read the article, it sounds like it's full of fuck, and may give me a stroke.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't feel like I want to read the article, it sounds like it's full of fuck, and may give me a stroke.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It might make your face scrunch up a little from the confusion, but that's about it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't even....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe this will wake up the fudds: Pro-tip...they don't give a shit about hunting...they just want to bean assault weapons first...and then ban hunting, later.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#14]
The Disney Brigade now has an official news outlet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Awesome

Let them keep talking:  In their deepening frustration at trying to pass gun control, these faggots have completely lost their grip on reality.  

View Quote

This.  I adore these articles, the more the better.  The pendulum is gonna swing back at some point, all the faster when normal people realize how fucking batshit crazy these far left lunatics are.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
For a sec I was hoping HuffPo would actually be smart and talk about black-on-black gang violence. Instead, they doubled down on retarded.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It might make your face scrunch up a little from the confusion, but that's about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I struggled through it.

It's likely the dumbest damn thing I'll read all year, even being an election year.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Lol.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I wanna move to TEXAS!

Even the vegetables there are made out of MEAT!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Wait. Deer? Seriously? Deer? The hooved rats that have bred out of control and destroy cars faster than Bigfoot on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday?

I'm crazy, and even I think this guy's got mental problems.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Maybe this will wake up the fudds: Pro-tip...they don't give a shit about hunting...they just want to bean assault weapons first...and then ban hunting, later.
View Quote

The fudds woke up a long time ago. There are basically no prominent anti-"EBR" hunting writers or tv hosts. Whenever one is outed, they either IMMEDIATELY repent or get fired lol.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Wait. Deer? Seriously? Deer? The hooved rats that have bred out of control and destroy cars faster than Bigfoot on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday?

I'm crazy, and even I think this guy's got mental problems.
View Quote

He's a progressive liberal so yea mental problems are a given.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Huff Post wouldn't pass for descent ass wipe if it was printed on toilet paper.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck the Huffington Post.
Trash journalism.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#27]
The comments are kicking the author right in the balls, hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy hell.
I am a lefty, but this guy is bat shit crazy, and it really shows the true agenda of the far left. Same as peta, they don't want us to hunt, fish, own pets, not even a goldfish.

I grew up eating venison, pheasant, ruffed grouse, squirrel and rabbits, lots of walleye, catfish crappies and bluegill too. If my old man didn't fill his deer tag every year it meant a lot of cheap hamburger and mac and cheese. I didn't appreciate it as much when I was a young kid, but looking back at what he taught me, the craft of hunting, how to move through the hardwoods and underbrush quietly, gun care and safety, invaluable skills and I'm really thankful for it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#29]
As usual FPNI.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Doubletap.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The fudds woke up a long time ago. There are basically no prominent anti-"EBR" hunting writers or tv hosts. Whenever one is outed, they either IMMEDIATELY repent or get fired lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm talking about the fabled "90% of gun owners" that the media talks about and trots out examples of whenever they can find them.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The comments are kicking the author right in the balls, hilarious.
View Quote

I think this might have actually gone too far for HuffPo.

"I hope this story follows you for life".
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#33]
first step to "no sporting purpose"
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow, black people are even below animals now in the eyes of Huffpo.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#35]
They are crazy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#36]
The Fluffington Compost must be getting desperate for readers. They're going off the deep end an awful lot lately..
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#37]
At first I laughed, then I got mad, then I realized....Wait, yeah, go with this angle, I like this angle- PISS OFF THE FUDDS TOO, WE NEED THE APATHETIC FUDDS ON OUR SIDE.

THEY ARE COMING FOR ALL THE GUNS, NOT JUST THE EVIL BLACK ONES YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOF RIGHT HERE, WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED????????
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thought the same thing. Stupid me
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh, for fuck's sake...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#40]
His next story is likely going to be a complaint about all the cute deer eating his petunias, and won't something please be done about it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#41]
#whitetaillivesmatter
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Hunting pic thread...go.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#43]
"The annual death toll climbs well into the millions, yet there is no accurate record of the casualties. Why? Because the victims were born as members of the wrong species."

Exhibit A in the liberalism is a mental disorder debate.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Yep, and this should be a warning for anyone who belives anything a leftist says about "you don't need that for hunting".

Step 1 - illegalize anything except hunting rifles

Step 2 - attack hunting for years, until participation in hunting is so low it's easy to ban that too.

Step 3 - illegalize hunting rilfes.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#45]
What was the court decision about strict scrutiny just a bit ago, that has them worried about their bans and restrictions?
Sounds like the dying gasp of a wounded animal named gun control. The sooner the better.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:23:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I wonder what sweet lil greenie gal ol' Jay is trying to score with?

That HAS to be his angle.

Or he was born with a vagina........................
View Quote

Well, his co-author's name is Rockwell...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top