Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Winchester 1300 Defender is what I'll use.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#2]
AR as the AUG does not allow for optimal use of concealment and I cannot count on having only left hand corners in a home.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you one day find yourself with the time but no money to make it to Cola Warrior, You send me a PM. I'll find a way to get you there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The thing I've always, always wanted to do is Cola Warrior, and it's always done when I have money but no time, or time but no money.  

If you one day find yourself with the time but no money to make it to Cola Warrior, You send me a PM. I'll find a way to get you there.

Word. You and Mickail86. Semper Fi bros.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The thing I've always, always wanted to do is Cola Warrior, and it's always done when I have money but no time, or time but no money.  

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some of you are going to choose a bullpup type, and wake up one day to realize your mistake, and you'll cry for days.

Some of you are going to hold a dick in your mouth until the swelling goes down. You may wake up and regret it, but thank God you aren't as gay as the bull pup crowd.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#7]
As I already have suppressors and SBRs, I reject the OPs choices.

I choose an 11.5" SBR'd AR-15, w/ a Gemtech G5 Suppressor, an EoTech 512 (gasp) a light and a sling.

I have many long guns and that is the one that stays in the bedroom with me at night.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top