Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone ever read Trumps 2A on his campaign website?  Pretty much same view.

I agree pro 2A is big on my plate...don't get me wrong.

But we the American people as a whole have far bigger problems to contend with as well...and I do not know if Cruz can deliver come election day.

I still stand for a Trump/Cruz win the would make America really,really grate again.  It would do wonderful, wonderful things.

I personally like them both and am torn...but my gut says Trump.

Sweet I own pg 3
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Mine for sure.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But we the American people as a whole have far bigger problems to contend with as well...and I do not know if Cruz can deliver come election day.

I still stand for a Trump/Cruz win the would make America really,really grate again.  It would do wonderful, wonderful things.

Sweet I own pg 3
View Quote

Trump has other issues that make me think Cruz is right for the job. I won't go into them now because I don't want to derail the thread.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3
View Quote

Not with an edit you don't.

I missed it. What were Cruzs numbers last night?
Compared to whats his face
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  Not even close.  

The words on Trump's website have very little to do with how he thinks, or decisions that he will make.  

Those words are there, because Trump hired someone to write something that would fool people into thinking he was pro-2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Now that Rand is out, yes Ted is our guy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3
View Quote

1. You can't own shit with an edit.

2. Do you believe everything on the internet -- really think Trump wrote out that position himself using Weebly?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Trump isn't a politician until he's sworn in?

In Iowa, he read off a script provided to him by the Ethanol Lobby, promising to use the EPA to force an Ethanol Mandate upon the taxpayers, in exchange for political support from a Lobbyist's politician father.

Are you sure he isn't a politician?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is a politician and all politicians deserve a certain amount of our disdain based on that alone.

However, if we ever had a candidate in our lifetimes that would fit the bill on what most folks here say they believe in and what the others pay lip service to then it's Ted Cruz.

Everyday I hear from Trump supporters ( here too ) that he is not a "Politician" and that is one of the biggest reasons they are voting for him.

The moment he is sworn in on his inauguration, he becomes a Politician.

Trump isn't a politician until he's sworn in?

In Iowa, he read off a script provided to him by the Ethanol Lobby, promising to use the EPA to force an Ethanol Mandate upon the taxpayers, in exchange for political support from a Lobbyist's politician father.

Are you sure he isn't a politician?

I believe he always was . The inauguration thing is a rebuttal I use for those idiots that say he is not .
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This is our guy.
View Quote

He might be yours but he isn't mine.  If he gets the nomination I'll vote for him but he still wouldn't be my guy.

I would be fine with him on the SCOTUS though.  Just not President.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I love the fact that when the guy is building his question, Ted is nodding him on and almost smirking.  He's probably thinking to himself "Son, you done fucked up.  You're calling in a shitstorm of knowledge and reason that is gunna warp you're weak little liberal mind."
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

FPNI.  He is far less malleable on the 2A and the Constitution overall than any other candidate currently in the race. At this point into the primary season, there has never been a more obvious choice for president in my adult lifetime.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have proof of that or is it just your own written statement that damagingly misrepresents what happened with Trump?

Anyway Trump said he would enforce the existing law and statute.  How is that a terrible thing?  He didn't create the law.  That is a Congress problem because they created the legislation and put the EPA in charge of it.  Congress needs to fix that. Or would you rather have a President that bypasses Congress and does everything through EOs and EAs?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do you have proof of that or is it just your own written statement that damagingly misrepresents what happened with Trump?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol You know it's true, just as well as I do.  Be honest.

Anyway Trump said he would enforce the existing law and statute.  How is that a terrible thing?  He didn't create the law.  That is a Congress problem because they created the legislation and put the EPA in charge of it.  Congress needs to fix that. Or would you rather have a President that bypasses Congress and does everything through EOs and EAs?

Shameless.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

Where is that written law?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#18]
But, but, but...TRUMP: I am going to be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. Remember that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

I guess you can start a thread asking the specifics of "page ownage"....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
But, but, but...TRUMP: I am going to be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. Remember that.
View Quote

I have a 'uge great plan for that. It'll be great.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
FPNI

CRUZ 2016
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Why is he not saying this every time he gets in front of the camera?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why is he not saying this every time he gets in front of the camera?
View Quote

Because America is not ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And yet, on a forum called AR15.com, lot's of people don't like him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen that vid literally at least 87 times and it still gets me pumped and excited for him as a candidate. He should be every true conservative's distant #1 choice.

CRUZ 2016

You don't have to convince me.  From yesterday:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you pretending that Trump didn't capitulate to the ethanol lobby for votes now?  The guy is willing to pander to anyone if he thinks it will get him votes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you pretending that Trump didn't capitulate to the ethanol lobby for votes now?  The guy is willing to pander to anyone if he thinks it will get him votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more slippery than that.  He's not pretending it didn't happen, he's saying you can't prove it.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3
View Quote

I like Cruz and will vote for him in the primary here in two weeks. The problem is the GOPe hates him, dems hate him, and the senate hates him. At least Trump stands a chance of getting the GOP nomination. Yes, I know the GOPe hates him too, maybe more so. For that reason, to seal the deal with Trump, the GOPe will saddle him with the most hardcore establishment VP they can find (Jeb maybe?) or they'll back door his ass completely out of the running.

And another thing. I troll liberal news outlets and other liberal websites and a lot of dems are saying if Hillary gets the nod they are going to vote for Trump. Not just a few, but a metric shit ton of them. No dem will ever vote for Cruz.

I'd rather see Cruz get the nomination but it's going to be Trump.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Mexico will pay for it!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:28:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I like Cruz and will vote for him in the primary here in two weeks. The problem is the GOPe hates him, dems hate him, and the senate hates him. At least Trump stands a chance of getting the GOP nomination. Yes, I know the GOPe hates him too, maybe more so. For that reason, to seal the deal with Trump, the GOPe will saddle him with the most hardcore establishment VP they can find (Jeb maybe?) or they'll back door his ass completely out of the running.

And another thing. I troll liberal news outlets and other liberal websites and a lot of dems are saying if Hillary gets the nod they are going to vote for Trump. Not just a few, but a metric shit ton of them. No dem will ever vote for Cruz.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

Well, duh......

If that doesn't raise the bullshit flag among conservatives contemplating this guy as their next president, I don't know what will.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Shameless.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shameless.  

So you have no proof and you want whoever is President to act like Obama by bypassing Congress.  Got it.  But is "not following the rules" a trait you want children to have?  No it is not, so Cruz by his own commercial can never do any EAs or EOs, must play nice with the Democrats, and always follow the rules.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:32:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

That's what's got my goat.

My father...yes my own damn father is a life democrap.  I don't talk politics or law with him as we don't see eye to eye...obviously.   the other day we got on the topic.  He was talking going republic this year and he is watching Trump.  Well that raised a brow and got me thinking...actually it scared the living shit out of me.  Cruz even though he is the better man will never win.

I don't know...I just know we can't have another liberal in the office.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So you have no proof and you want whoever is President to act like Obama by bypassing Congress.  Got it.  But is "not following the rules" a trait you want children to have?  No it is not, so Cruz by his own commercial can never do any EAs or EOs, must play nice with the Democrats, and always follow the rules.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shameless.  

Absolutely shameless.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
to late for your guy.............  Trump  has the wall  and our backs on guns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
to late for your guy.............  Trump  has the wall  and our backs on guns
Quoted:
This is our guy.

I'm surprised you have put your faith in this guy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep, makes no sense. Rand was my guy but Cruz is by far better than the rest and pretty much a perfect ar15.com candidate.

That being said...he could lay of the religion thing a bit, I'm hoping he's just pandering to the base for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen that vid literally at least 87 times and it still gets me pumped and excited for him as a candidate. He should be every true conservative's distant #1 choice.

CRUZ 2016

Yup. It's sad.

Yep, makes no sense. Rand was my guy but Cruz is by far better than the rest and pretty much a perfect ar15.com candidate.

That being said...he could lay of the religion thing a bit, I'm hoping he's just pandering to the base for now.

If you're speaking from the heart it's not pandering.  Sen. Cruz makes no secret about what he believes, and I have no problem with that.  If you do, you'd best remember that the 2nd is there to protect the 1st (and all the rest of the BoR).

If you don't like what he believes, that's your business.  You can get glad in the same pants you got mad in.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Noch Besser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noy5f-y0uhY
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw the video of Trump making the statements.  If you want to know what an unprepared Trump reading a script looks like, that is the video to watch.  He did a terrible job reading his script but it was his script not some unknown boogyman's father's script.  It it Trump said he would make sure the EPA was enforcing the current mandate.  What is there to capitulate, in 2005 the Republicans create the Energy Policy Act of 2005 which gave the EPA power to ensure that gasoline contains a minimum volume of renewable fuel.  Those are the exact words that Trump said.  He would make sure the EPA was enforcing the minimum volume of renewable fuel was used.  If you want to blame anyone for that blame GW Bush and the Republicans.  

If Trump said he is in favor of enforcing the existing gun laws, does that mean he is pandering to the gun control crowd?  According to the Cruzbot logic it would be.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Please imagine Donald Trump making this case.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My father...yes my own damn father is a life democrap.  I don't talk politics or law with him as we don't see eye to eye...obviously.   the other day we got on the topic.  He was talking going republic this year and he is watching Trump.  Well that raised a brow and got me thinking...actually it scared the living shit out of me.  Cruz even though he is the better man will never win.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

The problem is.. when dems start to like a guy you need to wonder why.  since they always seems to like the ones that take freedom, and lie to your face with major corruption behind the curtains.  Kind of like that one girl who keeps dating guys that beat her when drunk.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3
View Quote

You have never seen, nor could any of us imagine, Donald Trump making the case that Cruz makes in these videos.  Cruz argued and won 2A arguments before SCOTUS.

We need the guy who can make the argument.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

Lol. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No.  Not even close.  

The words on Trump's website have very little to do with how he thinks, or decisions that he will make.  

Those words are there, because Trump hired someone to write something that would fool people into thinking he was pro-2nd Amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Not even close.  

Ex fucking zactly.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you accept the very notion that the government of the US should be involved in subsiding the production of ethanol, then you must accept the premise that .gov should be able to subsidize solar energy.

Please explain how that would be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Well, duh......

If that doesn't raise the bullshit flag among conservatives contemplating this guy as their next president, I don't know what will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet I own pg 3

Well, duh......

Bullshit. Trump loses to Hill dog per weeks of stable polling. Both Cruz and Rubio beat her.

RCP average has been that way for at least a week.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Polls don't mean shit on a national lvl.  not supporting your position or other guys. just a fact.  Hell. remember "Romney by a landslide!"?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:00:39 PM EDT
[#45]
No one in this thread, nor any of Trump's supporters, has any idea what Trump would do if faced with a Sandy Hook tragedy and a proposed assault weapons ban.

No one in this thread, nor any of Cruz's supporters, has any DOUBT what Cruz would do in the same circumstance.

Trump wants to make deals with Reid and Polosi.  Cruz wants to defeat and stop the agenda of Reid and Polosi.

If this is not clear to anyone in this thread, you should set down your device and examine your soul.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I saw the video of Trump making the statements.  If you want to know what an unprepared Trump reading a script looks like, that is the video to watch.  He did a terrible job reading his script but it was his script not some unknown boogyman's father's script.  It it Trump said he would make sure the EPA was enforcing the current mandate.  What is there to capitulate, in 2005 the Republicans create the Energy Policy Act of 2005 which gave the EPA power to ensure that gasoline contains a minimum volume of renewable fuel.  Those are the exact words that Trump said.  He would make sure the EPA was enforcing the minimum volume of renewable fuel was used.  If you want to blame anyone for that blame GW Bush and the Republicans.  

If Trump said he is in favor of enforcing the existing gun laws, does that mean he is pandering to the gun control crowd?  According to the Cruzbot logic it would be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it absolutely means he would be pandering to the anti gun crowd by enforcing the bullshit they've heaped upon us. It means he wants to keep the status quo at a minimum and possibly worse.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Huh, that's a coincidence. Obama said one time that he doesn't want to take our guns too.

It's pretty easy to say shit and not back it up.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#48]
"It was as if there was a presence of the Holy Spirit in the room and we
all were at awe,” Cruz stated, "and Ted, all that came out of his
mouth, he said, ‘Here am I Lord, use me. Here am I Lord, I surrender to
whatever Your will for my life is.’ And it was at that time that he felt
a peace about running for president of the United States.”
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Noch Besser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noy5f-y0uhY
View Quote

"Is that a yes?"

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

This is our guy.
View Quote

Considering Trump thinks Bloomberg is a "good friend" and a "great guy"... It's kind of a no brainer...

Cruz 2016.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top