Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:08:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whoa! Harsh bro! I know he has a shady (at best) past, an unmanageable temper, and sounds like a complete imbecile but ...

He's the only one that can beat Hillary. I've read that on the internet so I know it's true.
View Quote

Chuckles...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No shit.  Maybe that is why he’s running for President?  What are we supposed to pick some hobo off the street.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

Probably, but he's still a politician.

No shit.  Maybe that is why he’s running for President?  What are we supposed to pick some hobo off the street.

There are too many people practically proclaiming him the Savior of the Republic.  It's important to remember what he really is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are too many people practically proclaiming him the Savior of the Republic.  It's important to remember what he really is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

It's important to remember that about ANYONE who runs for the presidency.

We just try and pick the lesser of two evils, it just doesn't help we have a lot of people who don't pay attention to who or what they are voting in.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's important to remember that about ANYONE who runs for the presidency.

We just try and pick the lesser of two evils, it just doesn't help we have a lot of people who don't pay attention to who or what they are voting in.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

He's the closest thing to a "Savior of the Republic" that's come anywhere near the White House in decades.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I voted for that man three times -- primaries, run offs, general. Gladly add two more to it this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz is the only person I've ever enthusiastically voted for, and that was when he ran for Senate.

I work out of state and I've already verified that I'll be able to vote for Senator Cruz in early voting on my week at home for the TX primary

I voted for that man three times -- primaries, run offs, general. Gladly add two more to it this year.

Thanks. My job kept me from voting for him in the primary and the run-off  but not the general. If he's not our next President, I'll be legitamately sad. The man consults the Constitution before he takes a shit. He is thourough
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:27:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yup. It's sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen that vid literally at least 87 times and it still gets me pumped and excited for him as a candidate. He should be every true conservative's distant #1 choice.

CRUZ 2016

And yet, on a forum called AR15.com, lot's of people don't like him.

Yup. It's sad.

Makes it real easy to see who is here from du.  I kind of like it.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:31:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Ted Cruz is the only legitimate choice if you call yourself a Conservative. Best of luck to you guys, Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:40:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Cruz has had my vote since his campaign started!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:02:19 AM EDT
[#11]
He is absolutely spot on with that. He's the most pro 2A candidate, he doesn't just say "I support the 2A" he really understands it and is crystal clear about it.

He has my vote.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:19:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FPNI

CRUZ 2016
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:48:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:33:11 AM EDT
[#14]
to late for your guy.............  Trump  has the wall  and our backs on guns
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#15]
He's our guy, alright. But people don't want freedom
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:42:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I know you all don't like Iowa, but we did pick Cruz and I did my part at the caucus for him.  It blows my mind the number of people on this forum that don't like him.  I don't go to church and sometimes I think he makes too much of his religion in his campaign, but at the same time if shtf and sides need to be taken I'm siding with the Christians.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:46:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There are too many people practically proclaiming him the Savior of the Republic. It's important to remember what he really is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

There are too many people practically proclaiming him the Savior of the Republic. It's important to remember what he really is.

Yes, it is.

He is the guy that takes an issue and holds it up to the Constitution to see what his position should be. That is indeed extremely important.

Think what his SC nominees will be like. I'm excited just thinking there's a possibility of him nominating an AG. Can you imagine how fucking awesome it would be to know that your AG would hold even political elites accountable for breaking the law? Holy crap...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There are two or three Cruz videos that get posted all the time, but I've only seen this one once and just recently. It was the first time I'd seen it.

https://youtu.be/dA1cbBFpad0
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#20]
He is an excellent candidate.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Cruz is a politician and all politicians deserve a certain amount of our disdain based on that alone.

However, if we ever had a candidate in our lifetimes that would fit the bill on what most folks here say they believe in and what the others pay lip service to then it's Ted Cruz.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He is the guy that takes an issue and holds it up to the Constitution to see what his position should be. That is indeed extremely important.

Think what his SC nominees will be like. I'm excited just thinking there's a possibility of him nominating an AG. Can you imagine how fucking awesome it would be to know that your AG would hold even political elites accountable for breaking the law? Holy crap...
View Quote

With Rand gone, I think Cruz was the only one who mentioned the Constitution during the last debate (Carson does sometimes too), which is pretty sad. What is sadder is that people will continue to support those candidates who show no respect for the Constitution and treat it like an inconvenient traffic sign.

The difference between Trump, Hillary and Sanders is not how much they support big government, they all encourage a large and overbearing federal government. The only difference between them is how they want to use it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Cruz is the anti establishment republican candidate. That's why the GOPe hate him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is our guy.
View Quote

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Kinda standing like a bitch but even as such he looks better with a gun than 0bammy did.
http://cdn.bearingarms.com/uploads/2015/04/2015_04_03_184950_2.JPG

I want to see him rip Bernie apart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Kinda standing like a bitch but even as such he looks better with a gun than 0bammy did.
http://cdn.bearingarms.com/uploads/2015/04/2015_04_03_184950_2.JPG

Quoted:
Yep, shit like this is why he scares the fuck out of the establishment and their shills.

I want to see him rip Bernie apart.

Have to adjust for the thermal shift
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#28]
The NRA gave Ted Cruz an A+, and that's all I need.

Ted Cruz has an "A+" rating from the NRA and has firmly expressed support for Second Amendment rights.

"The Second Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice," Cruz has said, per the New York Times. "It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny — for the protection of liberty."

Like many other Republican colleagues, Cruz voted against moving forward on the 2013 Senate legislation to expand background checks.
View Quote

http://www.businessinsider.com/2016-candidates-gun-control-stances-2015-6
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#29]
I would like to see him appointed AG, first, and then to SCOTUS, at first opening. As solid as he may be on the 2A, he is not electable as president, IMO. Of the folks left, he'd be my first choice for president, though, except that I want to win, and he won't win.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There are two or three Cruz videos that get posted all the time, but I've only seen this one once and just recently. It was the first time I'd seen it.

https://youtu.be/dA1cbBFpad0
View Quote

More important than that is his amicus brief for DC versus Heller.  30 other states signed onto that, and Heller is the most significant victory for RKBA since Lexington.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#31]
[b]Quoted:
Cruz is a politician and all politicians deserve a certain amount of our disdain based on that alone.

However, if we ever had a candidate in our lifetimes that would fit the bill on what most folks here say they believe in and what the others pay lip service to then it's Ted Cruz.

View Quote

No, Cruz is a constitutional conservative that is guided by the principals that made this country great, and he gives no quarter to the RINOS or the liberals. He has been consistent since day one and will never change his views unlike every other politician.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Care to explain?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an idiot.  Now Obama is the real Constitutional scholar.

Care to explain?

I believe that is an example of what is commonly known as "Sarcasm"  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Goldman Sachs Canadian her derp

In before the Trumpanistas?

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not religious at all, but don't you think that when you say your rights are given by God and not man /government that you should hold that God in high regard and a central part of your policy?  
Sit back and think about it for a few minutes and let it sink in.  If you remove god or the creator from the equation you say man gives rights.  And since man gives it, he can take it away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen that vid literally at least 87 times and it still gets me pumped and excited for him as a candidate. He should be every true conservative's distant #1 choice.

CRUZ 2016

Yup. It's sad.

Yep, makes no sense. Rand was my guy but Cruz is by far better than the rest and pretty much a perfect ar15.com candidate.

That being said...he could lay of the religion thing a bit, I'm hoping he's just pandering to the base for now.

I'm not religious at all, but don't you think that when you say your rights are given by God and not man /government that you should hold that God in high regard and a central part of your policy?  
Sit back and think about it for a few minutes and let it sink in.  If you remove god or the creator from the equation you say man gives rights.  And since man gives it, he can take it away.

I prefer Human Rights inherent in every person by virtue of birth.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Unfortunately these days, it seems that the 2nd Amendment is being trumped...

...by electrolytes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You would think that I would trust a guy who supported the Clintons and very-recently De Blasio.

But I don't.

In fact, I think anyone who *does* trust Trump is a retard or an outright full-blown Democrat-plant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't you want to make America great again?

You would think that I would trust a guy who supported the Clintons and very-recently De Blasio.

But I don't.

In fact, I think anyone who *does* trust Trump is a retard or an outright full-blown Democrat-plant.

What absolutely blows my mind is how the Trumpalos will crow that Trump is anti establishment one one hand while simultaneously acknowledging he used contributions to buy political favors. He is the mother fucking embodiment of the establishment. The only thing different between Trump and Soros is that Trump is trying to cut out the middle man and up his margins.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. It's sad.

Yep, makes no sense. Rand was my guy but Cruz is by far better than the rest and pretty much a perfect ar15.com candidate.

That being said...he could lay of the religion thing a bit, I'm hoping he's just pandering to the base for now.

And that's perfectly ok. What I don't get is why people have a problem with Cruz being religious -- It's his first Amendment right. Obviously his religion influences his personal opinion on certain issues, but he has said that the constitution must guide policy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#40]
i know theres pictures and videos of him shooting machine guns, but has he actually said he wants normal people to have them again? and by normal, I mean people who can't afford $20k for an m16. Or $7k for a m10 or one of those shitty things.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#41]
FPNI

SPNI

How in the hell any conservative can look at Cruz's record and say "Nope, this other dude is a better choice" is beyond me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yup. It's sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRUZ 2016

Yup. It's sad.

Donald Trump, however is the shit, eh?

FDT

Go Cruz!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cruz has had my vote since his campaign started!
View Quote

Yep. Cant wait to cast my vote for him!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is our guy.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyday I hear from Trump supporters ( here too ) that he is not a "Politician" and that is one of the biggest reasons they are voting for him.

The moment he is sworn in on his inauguration, he becomes a Politician.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Preach it!  He's far and away the best choice in my mind.  To hear him criticized by the likes of McCain, Boehner and McConnell just affirms my feelings.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We're not as conservative as we'd like to be.  There are a lot of "special interests" here.  They won't admit it though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRUZ 2016

Yup. It's sad.

We're not as conservative as we'd like to be.  There are a lot of "special interests" here.  They won't admit it though.

It's not conservative vs. liberal.  There are a metric shit ton of stupid fucking morons on this site.

Ever watch an episode of COPS?  That's what a large slice of arfcom looks like away from the keyboard.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Everyday I hear from Trump supporters ( here too ) that he is not a "Politician" and that is one of the biggest reasons they are voting for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump isn't a politician until he's sworn in?

In Iowa, he read off a script provided to him by the Ethanol Lobby, promising to use the EPA to force an Ethanol Mandate upon the taxpayers, in exchange for political support from a Lobbyist's politician father.

Are you sure he isn't a politician?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I do like him, but I fear on his social issues, most of which I agree with, he would get hammered in the general election. God would I love to see him on SCOTUS.
View Quote

That last part is THE only reason I wouldn't want him to win the presidency.

But I have faith he would appoint someone with his values on the BOR
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top