Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2016 1:00:02 AM EDT
okay guys serious question how long do you think Jeb will last in  the primaries before he picks up his toys and goes home?

does anybody here honestly think he'll last till the convention?

Discuss
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#1]
At least Super Tuesday.  He'll have to get his ass kicked in his own state before he throws in the towel.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
okay guys serious question how long do you think Jeb will last in  the primaries before he picks up his toys and goes home?

Discuss
View Quote

He's done in no more than 87 days
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Discuss
View Quote

Cruz will bail before YEB.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:28:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Too long.  He should already be gone!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:28:27 AM EDT
[#5]
When the money runs out.

I bet he is not getting a lot of donations lately.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:41:42 AM EDT
[#6]
He has a lot of money, so I'm guessing if he doesn't do well on Super Tuesday, he will need to think about throwing in the towel.

If he can't pick up any delegates, the money doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Too long, Yeb go away
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:47:24 AM EDT
[#8]
He's a stubborn ole cuss but still a loser.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Tell  the gate guard park police tell him  he is not welcomed into the white house without an appointment from Trump..  I wouldn't hold my breath on the invite anytime soon.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:52:26 AM EDT
[#11]
He is the chosen one... He will stay in it til the end. The GOP wants him to be there guy an so will be done. They don't care about the people. They can't have someone fucking up the status quo, even if it means losing the election. They have proved this already.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
At least Super Tuesday.  He'll have to get his ass kicked in his own state before he throws in the towel.
View Quote

This is my guess too.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fellow Floridian here.   He’ll come in 4th in FL.  I do agree he has cash to stay in & nothing to lose in doing so.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:03:59 AM EDT
[#14]
He's in until the pesos run out.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He is the chosen one... He will stay in it til the end. The GOP wants him to be there guy an so will be done. They don't care about the people. They can't have someone fucking up the status quo, even if it means losing the election. They have proved this already.
View Quote

This would not surprise me in the least.

I suppose if that happens Trump will run third party.

In my entire lifetime I have never seen a time like this as far as the possibility of a third party victory.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Until the republican nomination.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Until his Mommy, 'W', & the 'e'  tell him to throw in the towel
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:33:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He's in until the pesos run out.
View Quote

This. Yeb is living the good life on other people's money. He isn't going to give up the private planes and presidential suites until he has to. He'll cut back on everything but his own luxury before he drops out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top