Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2016 10:30:21 PM EDT
Yeah, we have well known posters like Crowder, and big name shows like Shooting USA, but does the main stream media pay attention to AR15.com?

It appears that when I watch the news from some of the major networks/syndicates especially when it concerns firearms, there are strangely similar "quotes" that seem to originate from here.

I really have no specifics I can offer up at this time, but in the past I've noticed strange coincidences that mirror threads that have appeared about particular incidents and political situations where certain turns of phrase seem to have been taken from threads and turned into sound bites from the talking heads and familiar sounding "informed sources".
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No.

ETA - Pay attention to?  No.  Search Google and this site is in a fair number of results, especially those related to evil, baby killing AR-15s?  I'd bet so.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you seen them 'report' on firearms, ammo or anything even remotely related to anything on this site?

It's so shitty there is no way possible they even spent 5 minutes here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I really doubt it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
When the rebel flag was coming down from S. Carolina govt property an article took a quote from a post on this site.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I never said they didn't quote the wrong people.

But yeah, I've seen at least 2 anti gun reporters outed here for trying to stir up the smack.

Last one was about a year ago, some fedora wearing schmuck that was trying to get people to admit to illegal practices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top