Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somebody went to all the time and effort to colorize those pictures and messed it up so bad.  All the leather is the same color everybody's uniform matches the shading of all the others in the picture, everything is new and clean.

Looks crappy and gives a false impression.  
View Quote

Also, no dicks appear to have been drawn on anything, so obviously not real soldiers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Not only are you wrong you must be Dave_A  with the style of respones you constantly post.  You have no fucking idea about what you talk about gear has gotten consistently lighter and better, they carried less and it factually ended up weighing more . I collected early American web gear for years . I also compared the weights to modern gear . Of course your join date tells me all I need to know about this . Let me guess you are a spec 4 ?
View Quote

Well you must be the guy in headquarters Marine Corps that decided I needed to carry the metric shit ton of stuff that I get issued. I weigh 225, around 300 with rifle, plate carrier ( front, back, side plates), helmet, water. That's with 556 and 40mm, not even close if I'm supporting machinegunners or mortarmen. When you have to lay on the ground and have two buddies pull you up, you're carrying fucking heavy gear. How bout you strap on a ruck and join my platoon on a ruck before you get your info from the Internet?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

President Lincoln was 6'4" which was an astonishing stature at that time but is fairly typical today. But look at Lincoln and compare with his troops.
http://i.lv3.hbo.com/assets/images/documentaries/living-with-lincoln/living-with-lincoln-1024.jpg
View Quote

Lincoln had Marfan's, and all those guys appear to be between 5 10 and 6 1.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not only are you wrong you must be Dave_A  with the style of respones you constantly post.  You have no fucking idea about what you talk about gear has gotten consistently lighter and better, they carried less and it factually ended up weighing more . I collected early American web gear for years . I also compared the weights to modern gear . Of course your join date tells me all I need to know about this . Let me guess you are a spec 4 ?

Well you must be the guy in headquarters Marine Corps that decided I needed to carry the metric shit ton of stuff that I get issued. I weigh 225, around 300 with rifle, plate carrier ( front, back, side plates), helmet, water. That's with 556 and 40mm, not even close if I'm supporting machinegunners or mortarmen. When you have to lay on the ground and have two buddies pull you up, you're carrying fucking heavy gear. How bout you strap on a ruck and join my platoon on a ruck before you get your info from the Internet?
View Quote

Are you really the mayor of titty city?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s762.photobucket.com/user/ratjaw/media/For%20Fun/image_zpsd2fa2fdf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx270/ratjaw/For%20Fun/image_zpsd2fa2fdf.jpg</a>
View Quote

Thanks for the link OP. Interesting pics.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyways the color pictures really help to remember this shit didn't happen all that long ago...
View Quote

Yeah I feel the same way when I see that stuff.  It really puts it on a more personal level.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. No term limit.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Everythjng they had was inferior but you can't seem to absorb that which is amazing.  Your uniform not only weighs less it wicks moisture better a dis more resistant to damage. It's called technology. Your IBA is heavier because regular troops were not issued IBA and FYI the IBA that existed back then was heavier and primitive at best.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is seriously blowing my mind.  Can someone please explain how a soldier with no armor,  a small amount of ammo, a rifle without an optic or ir, no kevlar with nvg bullshit on it, no ifak, no radio, and one canteen can possibly be carrying heavier stuff?  WHERE IS IT?  are their pants lined with lead?  Oh their clothes got wet and muddy?  I guess my cammies were defective because they still got wet in water and carried more mud than I thought possible.

The guys saying modern shit is lighter probably never used any of it.  Am I right?

Everythjng they had was inferior but you can't seem to absorb that which is amazing.  Your uniform not only weighs less it wicks moisture better a dis more resistant to damage. It's called technology. Your IBA is heavier because regular troops were not issued IBA and FYI the IBA that existed back then was heavier and primitive at best.  

We aren't arguing if modern equipment is better.  We are talking about the weight of a modern infantrymens shit to back then.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wrong, according to sharpshooter, because a super muscular 115 lb, 5'5" midget from WWI carried heavier equipment then you, because wet wool is heavier than wet ceramic plates and kevlar. And a single tin canteen in canvas weighs more than a 3 Lt camelback, plus the 2 qt and 5 gallon jug in your ruck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Grunts carrying heavy shit?

No way.

My knees and back still hurt.    Fucking green weenie....  "your pack looks empty, have an AT4, some batteries, some 7.62 linked ammo belts, and a 5 gallon water can".

FUUUUUUUUUU

Wrong, according to sharpshooter, because a super muscular 115 lb, 5'5" midget from WWI carried heavier equipment then you, because wet wool is heavier than wet ceramic plates and kevlar. And a single tin canteen in canvas weighs more than a 3 Lt camelback, plus the 2 qt and 5 gallon jug in your ruck.

lol, I saw that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This thread delivers.
View Quote

It sure do. I thought it was about colorized WWI photos but apparently it's a couple guys arguing about who can take a bigger load. May the best man win!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[personal attack removed - account locked - Paul]

View Quote

Not the account that needed locked, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

won't be locked for long he will just have a cool down.

He is right though.  Can't personal attack but otherwise the weights don't compare and the max weight carried breifly isn't what should be focused on but the sustained mission weight.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm guessing you weren't 11 series.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It always surprises me how small they used to be

and carrying heavier equipment compared to todays technology

I'm guessing you weren't 11 series.

I'm guessing he wasn't any series.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He is right though.  Can't personal attack but otherwise the weights don't compare and the max weight carried breifly isn't what should be focused on but the sustained mission weight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da fuq do you know about WW1 body armor? I bet you were a 71 series, if you even served.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Da fuq do you know about WW1 body armor? I bet you were a 71 series, if you even served.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having seen several of his videos from deployments, I can assure you that you are wrong.
92W (if my Google is correct)
Said he joined up because of his favorite movie, In the army now, starring his childhood hero.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Having seen several of his videos from deployments, I can assure you that you are wrong.
Said he joined up because of his favorite movie, In the army now, starring his childhood hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da fuq do you know about sarcasm?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure dedouin was kidding.  I don't know much about ww1 armor though.  The big guns were cool though.

And I wouldn't say Art LaFleur was the star of in the army now but I think he played an important role.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everything. That's why my reply was also sarcastic.

I know what Nick did, and I know he's a pretty cool dude (just needs to stop flirting with my mom on Facebook).
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Crazy how the color makes it look more like re-enactments than real WW1 pictures. Very cool though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I know what Nick did, and I know he's a pretty cool dude (just needs to stop flirting with my mom on Facebook).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your mom was giving me the eye Saturday night.  Your dad needs to put her on a leash.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Your mom was giving me the eye Saturday night.  Your dad needs to put her on a leash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His mom is one of the greats of our day and age.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Excuse if this has been posted already, here's a great collection of WWI Pics (in black/white), the guy did a great job of assembling and narrating the pics (large size too):  World War I in Photos
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hear that
We need to see you at a party sometime Nick.

And Bettendork, the party got better once you left and your wife came over.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I flew in one of those.

Ok, not technically one of those, lol. It was actually as a passenger at an air show, and it was a Stearman bi-plane...but, it was a bi-plane, and yes, we went upside down. Was great fun. of course the Stearman being more WWII, it benefited in design from the lessons of the earlier bi-planes. I imagine flying in an actual WWI vintage bi-plane was likely much, much different, and more precarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone who has a borderline unhealthy obsession with aviation. I would drool at the chance to fly in one of these.https://www.thevintagenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/11889445_732592996884555_8622817890089419333_n.jpg

I flew in one of those.

Ok, not technically one of those, lol. It was actually as a passenger at an air show, and it was a Stearman bi-plane...but, it was a bi-plane, and yes, we went upside down. Was great fun. of course the Stearman being more WWII, it benefited in design from the lessons of the earlier bi-planes. I imagine flying in an actual WWI vintage bi-plane was likely much, much different, and more precarious.

Well depending on the model your Stearman has probably 2-3x the HP as the RE8.  And a better wing and flying characteristics.  Some Royal Aircraft Factory planes had good characteristics, many did not.

"The RE8 was intended to become the mainstay of the RFC’s reconnaissance force. Its service debut was far from encouraging and it rapidly gained a reputation as a death trap. Some maintain that the RE8 has been unfairly maligned."

I, for about an hour contemplated building a full size replica SPAD13, then quickly found out you don't want to do that.

WW1 planes started at about 60hp and ended the war at about 220hp.
But we owe a lot of lightweight engine technology to these pioneers of aviation.

Whatever you do, do not go to The Vintage Aviator !

Ok, if you do, check the many pics of wings of the planes of this era, they are so thin and lightweight.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Now that everyone has stopped dick stroking and measuring,

A question for the math guys:  

What was the body weight/gear weight ratio of the old timer combat load compared to today's?
This is the only metric that matters because people are bigger and stronger today, due to improved diets.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

President Lincoln was 6'4" which was an astonishing stature at that time but is fairly typical today. But look at Lincoln and compare with his troops.

http://i.lv3.hbo.com/assets/images/documentaries/living-with-lincoln/living-with-lincoln-1024.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It always surprises me how small they used to be

It wasn't all that astonishing back then compared to today. More rare than today due to malnutrition, sure. My great grandmother was born in the late 1800s and she was a 6 footer. I believe her mother was about 6' too. I'm 6'6", and I'm here to say that 6'4" is in no way typical of the average male today, even in an area dominated by German and various northern European genes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow.  You're an ignorant asshole.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.army.gov.au/~/media/Files/Our%20future/LWSC%20Publications/AAJ/2010Winter/07-TheHistoryOfTheSoldiers.pdf  

Go to page 22

Have you ever actually personally handled a full load out of WWI era gear . And weighed it against the contemporary modern load , then got it wet and full of mud. Same thing for the uniforms ?  Till you do I'm not taking replies like this seriously .  The gear they used and the gear the modern soldier uses are not even in the same class.

Modern gear is lighter , dries faster, is better fitting , and on and on.
Wow.  You're an ignorant asshole.  

+1 sweet jeebus I've never seen such.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

For "sustained" it seems like the numbers we worked up were between 80 and 120ish lbs of gear for a light infantryman on patrol in Afghanistan depending on weapon system and squad gear (CLS bag, detainee crap, litter, etc). Riflemen were on the lower end of the spectrum. Automatic riflemen, gun team guys, and RTO's were towards the higher end.  We're talking presence patrol weight there, add staying out for a night or two or going for a week and it starts getting stupid....fast.

For our gear guys....

What was the typical "sustained" gear weight for a WWI grunt?  I honestly don't know much about it.  Just seems like they usually only has a rifle, some ammo, grenades, water, and a small bag.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:00:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. Pauly Shore is a national treasure. You wouldn't dare mock him if you understood that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:15:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is seriously blowing my mind.  Can someone please explain how a soldier with no armor,  a small amount of ammo, a rifle without an optic or ir, no kevlar with nvg bullshit on it, no ifak, no radio, and one canteen can possibly be carrying heavier stuff?  WHERE IS IT?  are their pants lined with lead?  Oh their clothes got wet and muddy?  I guess my cammies were defective because they still got wet in water and carried more mud than I thought possible.

The guys saying modern shit is lighter probably never used any of it.  Am I right?
View Quote

I have a Mauser 98K and an M4orgery.  Even with an optic and tactical light the M4 is way lighter then the Mauser. Multiple Pounds lighter.

100 rounds of 8mm Mauser weighs way more than 100 rounds of 5.56mm.  A plastic canteen is way lighter than a steel canteen, I have carried both, yes I am that old.

I am not saying Infantry or sappers carry less weight now than they did before, but I do agree that generally the modern gear is lighter.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have a Mauser 98K and an M4orgery.  Even with an optic and tactical light the M4 is way lighter then the Mauser. Multiple Pounds lighter.

100 rounds of 8mm Mauser weighs way more than 100 rounds of 5.56mm.  A plastic canteen is way lighter than a steel canteen, I have carried both, yes I am that old.

I am not saying Infantry or sappers carry less weight now than they did before, but I do agree that generally the modern gear is lighter.  

View Quote

Piece by piece I'm sure the old gear is heavier.  Problem with new "light weight" gear is that you can fit more of it on the soldier and in his ruck.  That's how you end up with 100+ lbs of the latest and greatest "light weight" gear for a simple patrol
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
When I was a young PFC in the 82nd, we just carried on our person, gas mask, LBE, six magazines, 2 one quart canteens, and butt pack (optional).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
and carrying heavier equipment compared to todays technology

False. Infantry carries much heavier shit these days.

Yeah those guys didn't carry shit compared to modern infantry.  Just your plates, carrier, and kevlar probably weigh as much as pretty much all the shit those guys shuffled around in on a regular basis.

That's a fairly recent thing. Prior to 2001/2003 timeframe there were no plates and plate carriers...

When I was a young PFC in the 82nd, we just carried on our person, gas mask, LBE, six magazines, 2 one quart canteens, and butt pack (optional).

what unit were you in, 3rd brigade right?

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:41:34 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I concur

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Really cool, it's amazing how color really changes them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:27:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

False, cordura weighs slightly less than canvas, ergo your combat load is lighter.

This is a crushing load:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/43/79/12/437912653f29bc35857ee9f2b16f09f6.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  Looks way lighter than WWI loads

<a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/sparky-kb/media/AFG/100_2015_zpsuyix89ca_edit_1455138951776_zpsdq6h7gd4_edit_1455139105894_zpscwqqpbwy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i394/sparky-kb/AFG/100_2015_zpsuyix89ca_edit_1455138951776_zpsdq6h7gd4_edit_1455139105894_zpscwqqpbwy.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/sparky-kb/media/AFG/185774_5795545646_4523_n_zpsl0unstzj_edit_1455138756263_zpshh5k2a02.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i394/sparky-kb/AFG/185774_5795545646_4523_n_zpsl0unstzj_edit_1455138756263_zpshh5k2a02.jpg</a>

False, cordura weighs slightly less than canvas, ergo your combat load is lighter.

This is a crushing load:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/43/79/12/437912653f29bc35857ee9f2b16f09f6.jpg

lol, rifle walking stick.

Is he an ANA officer?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:20:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Is he an ANA officer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  Looks way lighter than WWI loads

<a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/sparky-kb/media/AFG/100_2015_zpsuyix89ca_edit_1455138951776_zpsdq6h7gd4_edit_1455139105894_zpscwqqpbwy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i394/sparky-kb/AFG/100_2015_zpsuyix89ca_edit_1455138951776_zpsdq6h7gd4_edit_1455139105894_zpscwqqpbwy.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/sparky-kb/media/AFG/185774_5795545646_4523_n_zpsl0unstzj_edit_1455138756263_zpshh5k2a02.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i394/sparky-kb/AFG/185774_5795545646_4523_n_zpsl0unstzj_edit_1455138756263_zpshh5k2a02.jpg</a>

This is a crushing load:

Is he an ANA officer?

It was so heavy he could barely lift it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Does anybody remember page 1, when this thread was cool?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#40]
We are savage beasts. Bob Dylan...when will they ever learn.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Cool thread.

Thanks OP
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What was the body weight/gear weight ratio of the old timer combat load compared to today's?
This is the only metric that matters because people are bigger and stronger today, due to improved diets.
View Quote

I'm 5'6" 150 and carry the same load out as everyone else. I hope everyone remembers this bigger and stronger thing when we do the "Could today's generation kick the greatest generations ass?" thread.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

There were big guys back then just like there are small guys today.  Your physical size has no bearing on what you get assigned to carry so that "metric" really doesn't matter much.  One of our Javelin guys was 5 foot flat.  He carried the same load as everyone else but with a CLU or missile on top of his ruck.

I'd imagine a modern equivalent of what a riflemans "combat load" was back then would be:

Uniform
Helmet
M4 with all accessories
Chest rig
7 mags (210 rounds)
2 or 3 frags
IFAK
Assault pack for nods, radio, batteries, water, and a few MRE's
Poncho
Woobie
E tool with carrier

Pound for pound that may be lighter, maybe not though (Edited to add: just Googling weights brings that to 55-60lbs).  Thats still quite a bit of stuff.  Problem is that nobody rolls like that anymore.  On top of body armor modern grunts get saddled with so much shit that higher ups think we might need that we can't move nearly as efficiently.  We've had to learn how to to accomplish the same infantry tasks with double or triple the fighting load.

I tell you what though, patrolling in Afghanistan with the list above would have been a dream....
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't know shit about what yall are carrying today but those Italian troops carrying those cannons up mountains to fight those Austrians would probably disagree with the modern infantryman who at least has some goat path to walk up. They had ice axes, ropes, big fucking cannons, wheels for said cannons, all their gear, etc.

I don't know if any pics of that operation are posted because I don't click links. I've seen them all before I'm sure and probably wrote a paper or two about some of it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I don't know shit about what yall are carrying today but those Italian troops carrying those cannons up mountains to fight those Austrians would probably disagree with the modern infantryman who at least has some goat path to walk up. They had ice axes, ropes, big fucking cannons, wheels for said cannons, all their gear, etc.

I don't know if any pics of that operation are posted because I don't click links. I've seen them all before I'm sure and probably wrote a paper or two about some of it.
View Quote
I've seen a few pictures.  I cannot even imagine how much the alpine front must've sucked.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

There were big guys back then just like there are small guys today.  Your physical size has no bearing on what you get assigned to carry so that "metric" really doesn't matter much.

View Quote
 As a big tall guy who was in a weapons company, I do not agree.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were big guys back then just like there are small guys today.  Your physical size has no bearing on what you get assigned to carry so that "metric" really doesn't matter much.

Yeah I guess that was kind of a broad statement.  Still, I've seen plenty of small guys with SAWs and big guys who are riflemen...lol.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a short guy in a mixed gender unit, I don't agree either.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Yeah I guess that was kind of a broad statement.  Still, I've seen plenty of small guys with SAWs and big guys who are riflemen...lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right.  I know where you're coming from too, I've seen TINY dudes pack major weight, and do so even better than big dudes who I've seen fall out with less.

But yea, just the way you said that was funny.   "You're a big fucker, take this" is a thing I heard a lot.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top