I call bullshit.

Proof
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, even Trump is softening his rhetoric on the issue. Not that anyone will care.....

Trump supporters don't care.

They turned their brains off a long time ago. Their brains have to be turned off to believe a guy who was a registered Democrat and supported De Blasio just two years ago...

I call bullshit.

Proof

Trump *was* a registered Democrat.

Trump *did* support De Blasio two years ago. Jeb might have got the dates wrong...

But the statement Trump was a registered Democrat, and supported anti-gun De Blasio two years ago would be accurate...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you honestly think that you could stump the trump?  You are nothing to Donald but just another shill to make fun of.  He will stump you with precision, the likes never before seen on this earth.  If only you had known the kind of retribution attempting to stump the Trump would bring down upon you, maybe you would've thought twice.  But you couldn't.  You didn't.  And now you're paying the price.  Foolish guac bowl merchants.  

Build the wall!

You can't stump the Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump says we're going to win at everything at his victory speech

Sounds good to me

I'm tired of losing

It's pathetic that you guys believe such simple-minded BS.

Did you honestly think that you could stump the trump?  You are nothing to Donald but just another shill to make fun of.  He will stump you with precision, the likes never before seen on this earth.  If only you had known the kind of retribution attempting to stump the Trump would bring down upon you, maybe you would've thought twice.  But you couldn't.  You didn't.  And now you're paying the price.  Foolish guac bowl merchants.  

Build the wall!

You can't stump the Trump!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're obviously delusional if you think I'm liberal in any way.

If a liberal like Trump is our nominee against another liberal, I will not vote for either liberal.

You are obviously the one with liberal tendencies if you can support a guy who praised Hillay two years ago and is best friends with Bill Clinton. Not to mention the fact that he was for an AWB not long ago.

He is also to the left of Obama and wants universal healthcare. You support those liberal positions, obviously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hugh is borderline psychotic. Ive never seen anyone here hate obama, hillary, or sanders as much. I dont care what Trump stands for anymore. I just want him to win to watch hugh get wrapped in a straight jacket.
go ahead and click hugh lol

He has serious issues. Guy needs to take a break from politics and the internet.  I'm certain he will vote D if Trump is the nominee. His liberalism reveals itself if you pay attention, called it years ago.

If a liberal like Trump is our nominee against another liberal, I will not vote for either liberal.

You are obviously the one with liberal tendencies if you can support a guy who praised Hillay two years ago and is best friends with Bill Clinton. Not to mention the fact that he was for an AWB not long ago.

He is also to the left of Obama and wants universal healthcare. You support those liberal positions, obviously.

You know you're like that kid in grade school that took everything too seriously... right.
People are putting signs on your back just so they can watch you explode, and honestly it's really entertaining.

Calm down, buy a new gun, and turn the news off.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:13:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hugh is borderline psychotic. Ive never seen anyone here hate obama, hillary, or sanders as much. I dont care what Trump stands for anymore. I just want him to win to watch hugh get wrapped in a straight jacket.

He has serious issues. Guy needs to take a break from politics and the internet.  I'm certain he will vote D if Trump is the nominee. His liberalism reveals itself if you pay attention, called it years ago.

lol, everyone here knows you're crazy. And yes, you post a lot of liberal shit. You're a liberal amnesty Republican, and that's being generous. Unlike you, I'm not trying to tear down one of the front runners and support them both.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:15:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the real result of this primary is "who's going to drop out next?"
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:16:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

lol, everyone here knows you're crazy. And yes, you post a lot of liberal shit. You're a liberal amnesty Republican, and that's being generous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, everyone here knows you're crazy. And yes, you post a lot of liberal shit. You're a liberal amnesty Republican, and that's being generous.

A guy ranting against liberals is a…liberal?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

None, ever.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:22:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ben Carson and Chris Christie...some other no names who I thought already dropped out will probably remind people they were still campaigning.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:23:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Trump/Sanders is a symptom of a huge problem in America.  Same way the tea party is/was.  The American people are getting pissed off at the establishment.  They are pissed at the Clinton's and Bush's.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:23:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ben Carson and Chris Christie...some other no names who I thought already dropped out will probably remind people they were still campaigning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully Fiorina goes as well
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm yea, invoking Godwin for one to tear down a Republican front runner, and calling Buchanan a POS is right out of DU.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:25:31 AM EDT
[#12]
What bothers me is the 'big picture'.

With 81% of the vote in,

Dem vs. GOP is about equal at 214,000 +/-

Here.

So IF the same voters turn out and vote the party line,

NH becomes a wash.

Will be interesting..................

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trump!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You know you're like that kid in grade school that took everything too seriously... right.
People are putting signs on your back just so they can watch you explode, and honestly it's really entertaining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, I'm not "exploding".

LOL!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol, everyone here knows you're crazy. And yes, you post a lot of liberal shit. You're a liberal amnesty Republican, and that's being generous. Unlike you, I'm not trying to tear down one of the front runners and support them both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

You're talking out of your ass and lying.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Um, I'm not "exploding".

LOL!

View Quote

You're GD's version of Charlie Sheen.

He thought he was "winning", too.

Sad to watch, but fascinating at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ummm yea, invoking Godwin for one to tear down a Republican front runner, and calling Buchanan a POS is right out of DU.
View Quote

Buchanan is a controversial figure among true conservatives. Has been for years.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:34:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Buchanan is a controversial figure among true conservatives. Has been for years.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:42:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, I'm not "exploding".

LOL!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:47:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Freedom and the Constitution doesn't sell in a Liberal state...just saying. Kasich really?????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't say how these numbers will hold up,  but at this moment Ted Cruz is tucked comfortably in 5th place behind Donald Trump, Kasich, JEB Bush, and Marco Roboto.

Freedom and the Constitution doesn't sell in a Liberal state...just saying. Kasich really?????

They recognize that Cruz, as a radical social conservative, is anything BUT a supporter of freedom.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Trump has had some past mistakes, and I think has learned from them. His pro 2'nd and economic papers are top notch and I bet he looked around and realized our country was falling apart and maybe he could do something about it. He doesn't take shit from anybody and has pissed off both libs and GOPe. I say give him a chance!

Trump 2016!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pat Buchanan has been warning America over illegal immigration for decades-long before anyone else.

A POS he isn't.  He's solidly on our side from everything I've read and heard about him.

Very pro-2A.  

Have you seen his anti-Israel views?

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2014/1/5/the-ten-worst-u-s-purveyors-of-antisemitism-6-patrick-buchanan/

http://www.newsweek.com/pat-buchanan-anti-semitic-201176

So?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:55:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What bothers me is the 'big picture'.

With 81% of the vote in,

Dem vs. GOP is about equal at 214,000 +/-

Here.

So IF the same voters turn out and vote the party line,
NH becomes a wash.

Will be interesting..................

View Quote

I'm seeing 257k republican and 225k democrat.
I haven't paid much attention to primary season before this election, but in a libtard state like NH I'd say the numbers look great if they are like that in November.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buchanan is a true conservative, not a member of the warmongering neocons who wasted trillions of dollars on worthless foreign adventures.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:59:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

By that logic, Trump lost in Iowa... And he was expected to WIN!

So Cruz, expected to lose Iowa and wins. Expected by many to come in fifth, comes in third in NH (as things stand now).

Trump expected to win in Iowa and loses. Expected to win in NH, and did.

So the guy who was supposed to have no chance, according to the polls and the Trump backers here, is right in it with the guy who if you believed the polls, won the nomination before a single primary or caucus took place. Now we head into some states that will be more favorable for Cruz than nearly blue state NH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump says we're going to win at everything at his victory speech

Sounds good to me

I'm tired of losing

It's pathetic that you guys believe such simple-minded BS.

On the contrary, the simple minded BS you've posted in this thread hasn't gone over very well at all.

Well except among those who want to assist you in promulgating it here.

Bottom line....big win for Donald Trump.

And Cruz lost, expected, not expected.....whatever; HE LOST.

And he is expected  to keep on losing.

Expected losses are...well.....losses just the same.

By that logic, Trump lost in Iowa... And he was expected to WIN!

So Cruz, expected to lose Iowa and wins. Expected by many to come in fifth, comes in third in NH (as things stand now).

Trump expected to win in Iowa and loses. Expected to win in NH, and did.

So the guy who was supposed to have no chance, according to the polls and the Trump backers here, is right in it with the guy who if you believed the polls, won the nomination before a single primary or caucus took place. Now we head into some states that will be more favorable for Cruz than nearly blue state NH.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:01:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Again, open cheering for a freaking commie??????????

What the hell is wrong with NH?  Anyone from there that can speak to this?
View Quote

Too many Masshole transplants.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:07:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had him on ignore because of his non stop bullshit. I decided to remove the ignore so I can witness his epic meltdown if/when Trump wins. It will be worth putting up with his drivel in the meantime, just to see it...lol

edited to fix quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Unlike you, I'm not trying to tear down one of the front runners and support them both.
View Quote

It is interesting to compare this go-around to last go-around.

There was zero... And that is being generous... Zero support for Romney at this point last go-around.

There was no talk of "supporting the front runner..." Last go-around, I thought the debate about Romney not being a *real* conservative was healthy... And a positive part of the debate...

And even when it was "God bless America!" Romney vs. "G- D- America!" Obama there was a massive, massive, massive amount of debate on arfcom of whether to support Romney or not.

I supported Romney against retard Santorum, philanderer Gingrich... and then against Obama... And I thoroughly enjoyed the debate here on arfcom. Thoroughly. It was fun.

But there is this super-weird vibe from the Trump supporters this go-around. The weird vibe is that his liberal record, and support for liberals should not be scrutinized... The weird vibe is his vocal support for socialism and socialized medicine should not be scrutinized. And that his multiple failed tabloid marriages, and his multiple tabloid girlfriends should not be scrutinized... Because he is the GOPe "front runner."

Romney was castigated for his liberal record on arfcom... And I can't remember a *single* arfcommer claiming, "Don't attack Romney's liberal record because he is the front-runner..."

I simply can't remember it. Especially this early in the race... And the only time I think I remember it from last time was when Romney had secured the nomination, and it was Romney vs. Obama... *Then* I think I remember it.

But Trump has not secured the nomination.

His record is absolutely up for debate. And that is good and healthy.

*Now* is the time we need to ask ourselves... "Do we really want someone with less stature and class than Bill Clinton representing conservative ideals... We are honestly at the bottom of the barrel with Donald Trump...?-?-?-?"

Yeah, I think asking honest questions about Donald Trumps liberal New York record is fair game... Once he secures the nomination, you may have a point. But not now. Not this early.

But if arfcom follows the Romney model... Folks will criticize Trumps liberal New York playboy lifestyle and record up to election day, then blame his liberal lifestyle and record for his loss...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:22:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I agree, his past actions are fair game for sure. I guess I'm optimistic that he has learned from them and really wants to make this country better. His 2'nd amendment and economic papers are spot on. Everyone and anyone is free to doubt him, and I think he knows he needs to prove himself going forward. I'd gladly vote for Cruz in the general election, (love to see him appointed SCOTUS) but I see genuine terror in the eyes of libs at the thought of Trump winning. He doesn't take shit from the media or anyone really.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:25:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I had him on ignore because of his non stop bullshit. I decided to remove the ignore so I can witness his epic meltdown if/when Trump wins. It will be worth putting up with his drivel in the meantime, just to see it...lol

edited to fix quote
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited to fix quote

Wait for him to vote for bernie if Trump gets the nomination.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:41:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There was zero... And that is being generous... Zero support for Romney at this point last go-around.

There was no talk of "supporting the front runner..." Last go-around, I thought the debate about Romney not being a *real* conservative was healthy... And a positive part of the debate...

And even when it was "God bless America!" Romney vs. "G- D- America!" Obama there was a massive, massive, massive amount of debate on arfcom of whether to support Romney or not.

I supported Romney against retard Santorum, philanderer Gingrich... and then against Obama... And I thoroughly enjoyed the debate here on arfcom. Thoroughly. It was fun.

But there is this super-weird vibe from the Trump supporters this go-around. The weird vibe is that his liberal record, and support for liberals should not be scrutinized... The weird vibe is his vocal support for socialism and socialized medicine should not be scrutinized. And that his multiple failed tabloid marriages, and his multiple tabloid girlfriends should not be scrutinized... Because he is the GOPe "front runner."

Romney was castigated for his liberal record on arfcom... And I can't remember a *single* arfcommer claiming, "Don't attack Romney's liberal record because he is the front-runner..."

I simply can't remember it. Especially this early in the race... And the only time I think I remember it from last time was when Romney had secured the nomination, and it was Romney vs. Obama... *Then* I think I remember it.

*Now* is the time we need to ask ourselves... "Do we really want someone with less stature and class than Bill Clinton representing conservative ideals... We are honestly at the bottom of the barrel with Donald Trump...?-?-?-?"

Yeah, I think asking honest questions about Donald Trumps liberal New York record is fair game... Once he secures the nomination, you may have a point. But not now. Not this early.

But if arfcom follows the Romney model... Folks will criticize Trumps liberal New York playboy lifestyle and record up to election day, then blame his liberal lifestyle and record for his loss...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unlike you, I'm not trying to tear down one of the front runners and support them both.

You guys don't give a rats ass about honest debate...all you guys want is everyone to follow your lead because somehow your magical opinion is more important then ours...that is the difference..

Every vocal Cruz supporter insist that Cruz is the only one we can vote for.. or we are liberal, satanic pieces of dung.....On the other hand, most of the Trump supporters don't give a shit who Cruz supporters vote for...they just want you to go deal with your own candidate and quit trying to rip them and their candidate at every turn of every day...
  The sad part of the whole thing is if you guys would have put even half the effort into raising the image of your candidate versus trying to destroy Trump and lower him, your guy might just have had a chance to win this nomination and the election..but constantly attacking others  opinions is killing that chance.........In the last 6 months, with all the  constant attacks by Cruz supporters I think I have seen 2 people admit to changing from Trump to Cruz..two....TWO.. thats it...everyone of you is just enforcing why people don't want to vote for Cruz..........Get a clue, go raise your candidate and leave the others be..you will accomplish far more for the better of your candidate.........
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyway...

Cruz is FINSHED in the primaries

Stick a fork in him...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited to fix quote

I wouldn't doubt it, along with a few other rabid anti-Trumpers here
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:42:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Celebrations: Ivanka Instagramed this picture on Monday night with the
caption 'Ending an exciting day with my siblings at the airport diner!'
She was with her brothers Donald Jr and Eric, and their wives, Vanessa
and Lara.

Triumphant: Donald's son Donald Trump Jr also Instagramed this picture
of the clan boarding the Trump private jet. He said' Awesome night and
victory party but now it's time to get back to work!!'

Donald Jr., Eric, Lara and Vanessa Trump had some coffee with Senator Scott Brown on Tuesday.

Down time: After Donald's rally, Ivanka and husband Jared joined her
father, her stepmother Melania, her brothers Donald Trump Jr. and Eric,
and their respective wives Vanessa and Lara Yunaska at a restaurant for
dinner.

Ivanka shared this photo of herself in the blustery New Hampshire weather after she arrived.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439959/Donald-Trump-pays-tribute-pregnant-daughter-Ivanka.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439859/Trump-claims-victory-New-Hampshire-vote-early-counting.html
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:46:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I agree, his past actions are fair game for sure. I guess I'm optimistic that he has learned from them and really wants to make this country better. His 2'nd amendment and economic papers are spot on. Everyone and anyone is free to doubt him, and I think he knows he needs to prove himself going forward. I'd gladly vote for Cruz in the general election, (love to see him appointed SCOTUS) but I see genuine terror in the eyes of libs at the thought of Trump winning. He doesn't take shit from the media or anyone really.
View Quote

I see glee in the thought of Trump, and his total lack of class, on the GOP ballot. He is an easy caricature.

You know Trump did not write those papers, right? You understand those are not "Trumps" views, correct?

He hasn't effectively cited the "papers" he didn't write in debates and when questioned. He didn't sit down and write them himself.

As for Trump "changing..." Yeah, I think he registered as a Democrat to eventually run as a Democrat. His lifestyle, his views are more in-line with Democrats.

He vocally supported socialism and socialized medicine. He vocally supported gun control. He vocally supported big-government. He probably planned on running as a Democrat when he was a registered Democrat.

But I think he saw Hillary on the Democrat path. And I think he thought he had a better chance of beating her in the General than in a Democrat Primary...

*That* is what I think inspired Trump to "change." Not a sincere desire to, "make America great."

To, "make America great" will require a candidate with high-class. That eliminates Trump...

Yeah, Trump did not write the "papers" Trump supporters refer to. He did in fact *personally* support and defend the Clintons... And De Blasio.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:52:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/10/05/310BA05900000578-3439959-image-a-24_1455082666943.jpg

Celebrations: Ivanka Instagramed this picture on Monday night with the caption 'Ending an exciting day with my siblings at the airport diner!' She was with her brothers Donald Jr and Eric, and their wives, Vanessa and Lara.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/10/05/310BA1C700000578-3439959-image-a-25_1455082739658.jpg

Triumphant: Donald's son Donald Trump Jr also Instagramed this picture of the clan boarding the Trump private jet. He said' Awesome night and victory party but now it's time to get back to work!!'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/09/16/31070F4600000578-3438823-image-m-20_1455035367351.jpg

Donald Jr., Eric, Lara and Vanessa Trump had some coffee with Senator Scott Brown on Tuesday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/09/20/3105E8C000000578-3438823-Down_time_After_Donald_s_rally_Ivanka_and_husband_Jared_joined_h-a-105_1455051165824.jpg

Down time: After Donald's rally, Ivanka and husband Jared joined her father, her stepmother Melania, her brothers Donald Trump Jr. and Eric, and their respective wives Vanessa and Lara Yunaska at a restaurant for dinner.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/09/20/3105C77400000578-3438823-Ivanka_Trump-a-106_1455051166064.jpg

Ivanka shared this photo of herself in the blustery New Hampshire weather after she arrived.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439959/Donald-Trump-pays-tribute-pregnant-daughter-Ivanka.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439859/Trump-claims-victory-New-Hampshire-vote-early-counting.html

View Quote

Why do all those girls have big boobies???

What's the odds of that???

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I see glee in the thought of Trump, and his total lack of class, on the GOP ballot. He is an easy caricature.

You know Trump did not write those papers, right? You understand those are not "Trumps" views, correct?

He hasn't effectively cited the "papers" he didn't write in debates and when questioned. He didn't sit down and write them himself.

As for Trump "changing..." Yeah, I think he registered as a Democrat to eventually run as a Democrat. His lifestyle, his views are more in-line with Democrats.

He vocally supported socialism and socialized medicine. He vocally supported gun control. He vocally supported big-government. He probably planned on running as a Democrat when he was a registered Democrat.

But I think he saw Hillary on the Democrat path. And I think he thought he had a better chance of beating her in the General than in a Democrat Primary...

*That* is what I think inspired Trump to "change." Not a sincere desire to, "make America great."

To, "make America great" will require a candidate with high-class. That eliminates Trump...

Yeah, Trump did not write the "papers" Trump supporters refer to. He did in fact *personally* support and defend the Clintons... And De Blasio.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CLASS!!!!!

You don't need no class to win an election in the US...

Quit talking drivel

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:54:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You guys don't give a rats ass about honest debate...all you guys want is everyone to follow your lead because somehow your magical opinion is more important then ours...that is the difference..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wait, what?

Sure I want honest debate.

Lets look at Trumps support for De Blasio two years ago. Lets look at De Blasio's record on guns. Lets look at De Blasio's record as a "sanctuary city" mayor.

Why were those things important to Trump on a *personal* level?

Quoted:

Every vocal Cruz supporter insist that Cruz is the only one we can vote for.. or we are liberal, satanic pieces of dung.....On the other hand, most of the Trump supporters don't give a shit who Cruz supporters vote for...they just want you to go deal with your own candidate and quit trying to rip them and their candidate at every turn of every day...
  The sad part of the whole thing is if you guys would have put even half the effort into raising the image of your candidate versus trying to destroy Trump and lower him, your guy might just have had a chance to win this nomination and the election..but constantly attacking others  opinions is killing that chance.........In the last 6 months, with all the  constant attacks by Cruz supporters I think I have seen 2 people admit to changing from Trump to Cruz..two....TWO.. thats it...everyone of you is just enforcing why people don't want to vote for Cruz..........Get a clue, go raise your candidate and leave the others be..you will accomplish far more for the better of your candidate.........

Nobody can lower Trump any lower than himself.

Trumps worst enemy is for conservatives to scrutinize his liberal New York record...

And frankly, I like Cruz... But I will take almost any Republican right now who does not support socialism and socialized medicine... That eliminates Trump.

I would take almost any Republican right now who did not support De Blasio for Mayor two years ago... That eliminates Trump.

Trumps worst enemy is Trumps liberal New York playboy record and lifestlyle... He has to keep people focused on bombastic statements and false promises, and can't allow folks to ask, "Why did you support sanctuary city De Blasio two years ago?" "Why did you register as a Democrat, what platform issues resonated with you from the liberal side of the line...?"

Honest to goodness *real* questions that *real* conservatives should be asking.

Yeah... This time last go-around no one. Not a one poster on arfcom claimed that Romney's liberal record should not be scrutinized... None.

There were no posters who ever complained that Romney was not being treated fair...

The Trump supporters complaining about conservative folks scrutinizing Trumps liberal New York record is unique... Honestly.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:55:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:57:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you EVER heard trump and his trumpites speak about other candidates? Holy shit, that post is there mother of all "pot, meet kettle" posts in the history of the internet. Telling the truth about someone's record is not "an attack"... Unless it's the truth about a liberal Democrat. Hey, wait a second....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

CLASS!!!!!

Quit talking drivel

View Quote

That is what is funny.

When Trump first started making waves, his most ardent supporters claimed it was his class that qualified him.

"Ignore his liberalism, his multiple wives, and multiple families, and his liberal record. This guy has class."

Then... In addition to his liberal background, and his formal membership in the Democrat Party... It comes-out that he really does not have much class...

Then the message changed to, "Yeah, Trump has no class. We don't need no stinkin class. What we need is a chrony capitalist..." Or whatever he is claiming to be that week. Certainly not a conservative.

Yeah, it has been absolutely funny to watch people change gears from, "Obama has no class. Trump has class..." To... "Yeah, class is over-rated. We, actually, don't want anyone with any class. In fact, we want the opposite. If someone with class showed-up we would boo their class. Eff class. Class is horrible."

Obama had no "class."

Bill Clinton absolutely guaranteed had and has no "class."

And Donald Trump has never ever had any "class." Being a New York liberal elitist does not automatically give someone class. Trump simply does not have class. You have your wife take off her clothes for other men, you leave whatever "class" you had behind. Trump has never had any "class."

Here is a wild and crazy thought... How about conservatives push and promote a candidate who has class...? Crazy idea...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:07:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That is what is funny.

When Trump first started making waves, his most ardent supporters claimed it was his class that qualified him.

"Ignore his liberalism, his multiple wives, and multiple families, and his liberal record. This guy has class."

Then... In addition to his liberal background, and his formal membership in the Democrat Party... It comes-out that he really does not have much class...

Then the message changed to, "Yeah, Trump has no class. We don't need no stinkin class. What we need is a chrony capitalist..." Or whatever he is claiming to be that week. Certainly not a conservative.

Yeah, it has been absolutely funny to watch people change gears from, "Obama has no class. Trump has class..." To... "Yeah, class is over-rated. We, actually, don't want anyone with any class. In fact, we want the opposite. If someone with class showed-up we would boo their class. Eff class. Class is horrible."

Obama had no "class."

And Donald Trump has never ever had any "class." Being a New York liberal elitist does not automatically give someone class. Trump simply does not have class. You have your wife take off her clothes for other men, you leave whatever "class" you had behind. Trump has never had any "class."

Here is a wild and crazy thought... How about conservatives push and promote a candidate who has class...? Crazy idea...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CLASS!!!!!

Quit talking drivel

That is what is funny.

Obama had no "class."

LOL!

I'm looking for someone who can WINNNNN!!!! So we don't lose our guns...

Not some esoteric Bullshit about CLASS...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:12:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL!

I'm looking for someone to win... So we don't lose our guns...

View Quote

Well... You lose two out of two with Trump.

No class, and anti-gun Democrat politicians Trump has supported recently are in positions of power and influence...

And if Trump didn't write his position papers... And we know he didn't.

All you have are the words out of his own mouth... And that would be his promise to support socialism, socialized medicine... And his support for gun control.

Frankly, I trust a New York anti-gun liberal as far as I can throw him. If you trust your guns to De Blasio supporter Trump, you need to get your head examined...

Anti-gun, pro-socialism record... And he has no class. You lose two out of two with Trump.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:13:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LOL!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about conservatives push and promote a candidate who has class...? Crazy idea...

LOL!

I think he's pushing that creepy, bible thumping, Canadian pussy again.

Ignoring the fact that he'll never win the nomination, something about maintaining his ideological virginity.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

And frankly, I like Cruz... But I will take almost any Republican right now who does not support socialism and socialized medicine... That eliminates Trump.

I would take almost any Republican right now who did not support De Blasio for Mayor two years ago... That eliminates Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

OK..here is your whole "debate" in  it's barest form..You don't want a debate for any reason other then to make others follow your opinion...period..nothing else is up to debate because you have 100% made up your mind that no matter what Trump cannot be the nominee..so it's no longer a debate..its you trying to force your will and your opinion on everyone else..and until that happens..you won't stop with the attacks, for thats all they are when you look at the stark truth...
 Now just so you know, I started out a Cruz fan, but the more and more I looked, the more and more I became a Trump fan..unlike you, if Cruz gets the nomination I will vote for him, my OPINION....is that Cruz can't win the nomination, and even if he does, he will not win the general...Trump will win them both, and he will do a fine job as President.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:17:34 AM EDT
[#46]
He's wasting his time because

CRUZ IS FINISHED!!!

Some folks just aren't smart enough to read the handwriting on the wall...

And go on to fail in everything -generally...

Since they tend to engage so much...

In America's FAVORITE PASTIME

FOOLING THMESELVES!

It's a LOSER'S Game

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#47]
This said-

No one can beat Sanders...

Because he has a License to PROMISE...

Moar FREE SHIT

Than any other candidate

And get away with it!

Look at his POPULARITY

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:20:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ignoring the fact that he'll never win the nomination, something about maintaining his ideological virginity.
View Quote

As of this point, I would take any Republican who did not support and fund the Clintons... That eliminates Trump.

I would take any Republican who did not support and endorse De Blasio... That eliminates Trump.

So much for ideological purity...

Trump certainly is not ideologically pure. He is all over the map. And that is just from Monday to Tuesday in a given week...

Yeah, as of this point, I would take any Republican who was not recently a  formal card-carrying liberal Democrat... That eliminates Trump.

Yeah... That is my litmus test right now. "Who here relatively recently formally registered to be a member of the Democrat Party as a liberal." Trump raises his hand.

Not voting for *that* guy.

My bar is really not that high... Trump is just really that bad. Yeah, I think who did and did not support De Blasio's "sanctuary city" and anti-gun platform is a good litmus test for conservatives right now.

Trump fails it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

As of this point, I would take any Republican who did not support and fund the Clintons... That eliminates Trump.

I would take any Republican who did not support and endorse De Blasio... That eliminates Trump.

Trump certainly is not ideologically pure. He is all over the map. And that is just from Monday to Tuesday in a given week...

Yeah, as of this point, I would take any Republican who was not recently a  formal card-carrying liberal Democrat... That eliminates Trump.

Yeah... That is my litmus test right now. "Who here relatively recently formally registered to be a member of the Democrat Party as a liberal." Trump raises his hand.

My bar is really not that high... Trump is just really that bad. Yeah, I think who did and did not support De Blasio's "sanctuary city" and anti-gun platform is a good litmus test for conservatives right now.

Trump fails it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump fails it.

Blah blah blah...

Broken record of NONSENSE

Talk about pissing into the wind and having it blow back all over you...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:29:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

OK..here is your whole "debate" in  it's barest form..You don't want a debate for any reason other then to make others follow your opinion...period..nothing else is up to debate because you have 100% made up your mind that no matter what Trump cannot be the nominee..so it's no longer a debate..its you trying to force your will and your opinion on everyone else..and until that happens..you won't stop with the attacks, for thats all they are when you look at the stark truth...
 Now just so you know, I started out a Cruz fan, but the more and more I looked, the more and more I became a Trump fan..unlike you, if Cruz gets the nomination I will vote for him, my OPINION....is that Cruz can't win the nomination, and even if he does, he will not win the general...Trump will win them both, and he will do a fine job as President.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

He makes the common mistake of confusing his opinions with facts.  Most of his posts are mostly strident opinion, very little fact.

He's a zealot for Canadian pussy.  And not the good kind.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top