Sanders 4
Kasich 3
Trump 2
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
New Hampshire.  Fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Watching that right now. WOW only 9 voters. Scary how Sanders got 4.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:10:28 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF is going on at that place? Now they're bringing out cake for everyone there to celebrate the 9 votes.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Look at the bright side: a Hillary shutout.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
With 0.0003% of the votes, Arfcom is calling the election for Sanders
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:19:03 AM EDT
[#6]
In NH register as a Non-committed and then vote to fuck over candidates you do not like?

At least no votes for Hitlery
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:22:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WTF is going on at that place? Now they're bringing out cake for everyone there to celebrate the 9 votes.
View Quote

Dixville Notch is retarded. It shows in their votes. Retards love cake.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:23:51 AM EDT
[#8]
For a state whose motto is live free or die...dumbfounding...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Massholes have overrun the state.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#10]
IA and NH stupidity IMO disenfranchises voters all across the country

Have everyone vote on super Tuesday and be fucking done with it

With rolling news black outs until the polls close like they do in Canada

But I think they may have stopped that due to the internet being uncontrollable
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:30:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
With 0.0003% of the votes, Arfcom is calling the election for Sanders
View Quote

Honestly, if Sanders doesn't take NH I'll be shocked.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Live for free

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:31:59 AM EDT
[#13]
No votes for The Pussy?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#14]
bunch of attention seeking idiots
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:37:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No votes for The Pussy?
View Quote

No, NH favors big government progressives. Hence the results for both parties.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:49:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:59:21 AM EDT
[#18]
David Leonhardt
   ?@DLeonhardt
12 minutes ago

EXCLUSIVE: Dixville Notch + Millsfield + Hart sums....

Three-way tie!

Cruz 9

Trump 9

Kasich 9

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sanders 4
Kasich 3
Trump 2
View Quote

So, so far, there's 4 voters who need to be forcibly sterilized then?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:56:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Good grief.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:16:05 AM EDT
[#21]

I don't care who it's for (Republican, Democrat or otherwise), but singing songs about motherfucking politicians just weirds me the fuck out. It's un-American to me. I can't stand it when people shower that kind of adoration on a God damned fucking politician. Leave that bullshit to the Germans.

The fact that any of them are running for public office to begin with moves them down a few notches in my book, by default. I'll vote for your slimy ass because I have to, but I'm not going sing praise and worship songs like we're in church. Go fuck yourself.

You could resurrect your favorite founding father and draft him for President...and I'd still be looking at the motherfucker like this until the day he left office -->

And you know why? It's because I'm an American God dammit, and this is what we're supposed to do. The inauguration already has all of the pomp and circumstance of a fucking coronation (why we don't find this offensive as hell is beyond me), and I thought we kicked that kind of bullshit out of the country (with prejudice) a couple centuries ago.

Fuck this shit. If people on either side of the ideological divide (Republicans are just as guilty of this horseshit as Democrats)want a royal family that bad, they can kindly get the fuck out. Go deify your Savior in Chief somewhere else. Shitheads.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Threads like this and the news about the Iowa caucus are proof that folks in other states are just as kooky and fucking stupid as the Californians that everyone in GD talks shit about
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:37:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't care who it's for (Republican, Democrat or otherwise), but singing songs about motherfucking politicians just weirds me the fuck out. It's un-American to me. I can't stand it when people shower that kind of adoration on a God damned fucking politician. Leave that bullshit to the Germans.

The fact that any of them are running for public office to begin with moves them down a few notches in my book, by default. I'll vote for your slimy ass because I have to, but I'm not going sing praise and worship songs like we're in church. Go fuck yourself.

You could resurrect your favorite founding father and draft him for President...and I'd still be looking at the motherfucker like this until the day he left office -->

And you know why? It's because I'm an American God dammit, and this is what we're supposed to do. The inauguration already has all of the pomp and circumstance of a fucking coronation (why we don't find this offensive as hell is beyond me), and I thought we kicked that kind of bullshit out of the country (with prejudice) a couple centuries ago.

Fuck this shit. If people on either side of the ideological divide (Republicans are just as guilty of this horseshit as Democrats)want a royal family that bad, they can kindly get the fuck out. Go deify your Savior in Chief somewhere else. Shitheads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Excellent rant 9.7/10. Needed just a couple more fucks to get a full 10.0
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:42:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Much agreement!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:46:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Yeah.

This is why the primary system is broken.

Do it all at once ffs.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:48:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's Dixville Notch, not NH as a whole.

Perhaps you could see it in your heart to wait until at least a few hundred of us get to the polls later before casting aspersions on all of us

ETA:
Quoted:

It's snowing like hell here right now. That's probably why the other six guys didn't show up yet. Hopefully there will still be cake.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:52:10 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Perhaps you could see it in your heart to wait until at least a few hundred of us get to the polls later before casting aspersions on all of us

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It will totally get better once the massholes start voting.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:10:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's ... fuck.

Christ, I can remember a time when we voted overwhelmingly for Pat Buchanan in a primary.

They're like locusts.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:11:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

ETA:

It's snowing like hell here right now. That's probably why the other six guys didn't show up yet. Hopefully there will still be cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:
Quoted:

The cake is a lie.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's ... fuck.

Christ, I can remember a time when we voted overwhelmingly for Pat Buchanan in a primary.

They're like locusts.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's ... fuck.

They're like locusts.  

A lot of people are comparing Trump to Pat Buchanan this time around (Buchanan came in 2nd in Iowa as well). If that holds, he'll clean up in NH and maybe a couple of southern states...and nowhere else.

I'm still stubbornly holding onto my December prediction that Trump won't win a single primary or caucus (I'm doing this on "feels" - I can't back it up with objective data), though I have to admit the polling for NH certainly gives me great pause.

We're going to see just how full of shit I am (or am not) soon enough.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:21:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Sanders . . . "A Future To Believe In".

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:26:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
IA and NH stupidity IMO disenfranchises voters all across the country

Have everyone vote on super Tuesday and be fucking done with it

With rolling news black outs until the polls close like they do in Canada
But I think they may have stopped that due to the internet being uncontrollable
View Quote

I'd be in favor of that idea. Primaries on one the same day nation-wide.  It would shorten the pain we have to endure listening to politicians  drone on endlessly.  The media would hat it though - they live for calling the horse races.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:27:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

They should change it to...."Here, let me help you lock those chains around my hands and feet"
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:32:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was right with you until the part in red.  Inaugurations don't hold a candle to coronations when it comes to ceremony.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:34:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I was right with you until the part in red.  Inaugurations don't hold a candle to coronations when it comes to ceremony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh8NEltCac
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I say the water the frog is sitting in is starting to warm up a little too much for my taste, as an American. Turn the gas off.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:46:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Holy Shit, Cruz might come in second?
He will steam roll across the South.
Nice.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I say the water the frog is sitting in is starting to warm up a little too much for my taste, as an American. Turn the gas off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*looks left*
*looks right*
"Where are all the other frogs? They just jumped in a minute ago!"
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:07:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
David Leonhardt    ?@DLeonhardt 12 minutes ago                                        EXCLUSIVE: Dixville Notch + Millsfield + Hart sums....Three-way tie!

Cruz 9

Trump 9

Kasich 9

View Quote

I vote we call off the rest of the primary and have those three settle it in a cage match.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:27:31 AM EDT
[#39]
No offense to the NH gang, but I don't understand why such a small state makes any difference in the big picture.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Sanders . . . "A Future To Believe In".

View Quote

Did the Bern Bus get repo'd?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:43:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No offense to the NH gang, but I don't understand why such a small state makes any difference in the big picture.
View Quote

They weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved primary.

Seriously, it's kind of a way to test a candidate's ability to actually sustain and organize a nationwide campaign. If you do well in small states like Iowa and New Hampshire (dissimilar states politically and you don't have to win both - just not miserably fail in both), it suggests that maybe you've got at least a snowball's chance in hell of mounting a legitimate nationwide effort. It's a test of a candidate's ability to lead, persuade and organize, as much as it is a referendum on their actual politics. It's easier for a young campaign to start easy and test the waters in these smaller states, because there are fewer logistical hurdles. If you can't manage at least a decent showing in these two (you don't have to outright win either one), you probably don't have the leadership ability and organizational support to really pull this off when you get to the big states.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Okay, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:49:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

They love politics, there are 400 legislators and with the small population of the state, there is an average of one legislator per 3500 people.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They love politics, there are 400 legislators and with the small population of the state, there is an average of one legislator per 3500 people.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

That's a pretty good ratio.  It's too bad such a low ratio of people to representatives is no longer practical here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's a pretty good ratio.  It's too bad such a low ratio of people to representatives is no longer practical here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

That got me curious. A quick back of the napkin calculation puts that at around 11,000 representatives. Give or take.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Why the NH hate? The rest of you guys don't have any crazy libs in your state?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think NH is just peachy, personally.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That actually makes me feel better.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could see myself living there, if I was confident it wasn't going to be diluted by newcomers from lesser states in the region in the next 10-20 years. It's easily one of the top 5 freest states in the country, both socially and economically.

Will it stay that way?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top