Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's hard to believe that there's even a debate about him on these forums. Ted Cruz will help protect our right to bear arms. That's all I need to know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump absolutely dodged the draft.  No doubt because he is a coward.

After getting his two student deferments, he would have been eligible for the draft.   HOWEVER, the college athlete ended up getting a medical deferment right about the time he would have been eligible -even though his past two exams showed him as 1A qualified.  

Donald Trump:  Cowardly Draft-Dodger.  

It's hard to believe that there's even a debate about him on these forums. Ted Cruz will help protect our right to bear arms. That's all I need to know.

You're missing an IMPORTANT and CRITICAL part of the equation...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I would bet big money that Trump calls Hillary a cunt before November.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The crowd went wild! I can't wait to see what Trump does to Sanders or Clinton when the primaries are over.

At least that would be true.  A new high for the Donald.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The crowd went wild! I can't wait to see what Trump does to Sanders or Clinton when the primaries are over.

I'd pay $100 $500 to see it...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump absolutely dodged the draft.  No doubt because he is a coward.

After getting his two student deferments, he would have been eligible for the draft.   HOWEVER, the college athlete ended up getting a medical deferment right about the time he would have been eligible -even though his past two exams showed him as 1A qualified.  

Donald Trump:  Cowardly Draft-Dodger.  

It truly is amazing.   They support a gun grabbing, cowardly draft dodger.  And hurl insults at the canfidate that only a month ago, they pretended they wanted for Veep or SCOTUS.   They are cut from the same cloth as that woman on the crowd at the rally.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
The worst part is that a year ago, nobody on arfcom had anything negative to say about Cruz. As soon as the clown starts providing entertainment they threw their principles out the window for hope and change.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It truly is amazing.   They support a gun grabbing, cowardly draft dodger.  And hurl insults at the canfidate that only a month ago, they pretended they wanted for Veep or SCOTUS.   They are cut from the same cloth as that woman on the crowd at the rally.

View Quote

You are going to have to come to terms with this Cincinnatus because current polling has Trump winning in Nevada and South Carolina.

There is a VERY GOOD chance he will get the nod..............then is it him or Hillary?

If you are as desperate as I am...........you'll take a chance and vote for Trump.

This is where we are at............................................it is what it is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are going to have to come to terms with this Cincinnatus because current polling has Trump winning in Nevada and South Carolina.

There is a VERY GOOD chance he will get the nod..............then is it him or Hillary?

If you are as desperate as I am...........you'll take a chance and vote for Trump.

This is where we are at............................................it is what it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are cheering as they elect an elitist liberal, NYC gun grabber.   Ultimately, Trump will lose to Clinton or Sanders.   Oh well...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:43:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

People are cheering as they elect an elitist liberal, NYC gun grabber.   Ultimately, Trump will lose to Clinton or Sanders.   Oh well...
View Quote

Well this is where we are at.............I don't know what else to say.

I hope you find it in yourself to hold your nose and take your chances with Trump............we CANNOT have Hillary win.

I say this to all the people who don't want Trump to win the GOP nomination..........we CANNOT have Hillary win.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:02:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I hope you find it in yourself to hold your nose and take your chances with Trump............we CANNOT have Hillary win.

I say this to all the people who don't want Trump to win the GOP nomination..........we CANNOT have Hillary win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we can win in 2020.  Hopefully we will learn from the Trump idiocy.   Hopefully the Conservative Justices will remain healthy for another four years.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The worst part is that a year ago, nobody on arfcom had anything negative to say about Cruz. As soon as the clown starts providing entertainment they threw their principles out the window for hope and change.
View Quote

Actually my anti Captain Canada responses started when I got sick and tired of reading one Donald Trump bashing post after another by guys like Cincinnatus.

Cruz used to be my VP pick.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Actually my anti Captain Canada responses started when I got sick and tired of reading one Donald Trump bashing post after another by guys like Cincinnatus.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, pretty much the same with me.  They are reminiscent of the Paulestinians.

Now I wouldn't vote for that lying Canadian pussy on a bet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much the same with me, I still like Cruz, but I can't stand the twisted half truths being sprung in every thread, nor can I stand the insults and slams.All I wish for anybody is they research  until they find real facts and cut thru all the BS , then  make their own choice and vote ...I don't care who they vote for..just vote...Best man wins...
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are describing yourselves as weak-minded and malleable, if you make you choices based on anonymous people on the Internet.

This is how you describe the man you recently wanted to be Vice President?   Because anonymous people on the internet said mean things about your favorite politician?  It's not a surprise to see you guys parroting the gutter utterance from an anonymous trashy cow at a rally.  It's a damned shame, but it isn't a surprise.  All for the cowardly draft dodger... Oh well.  You define yourself by such choices.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you said you'd vote for Hillary or Sanders...  

I'm not even sure the Trump Davidians take you seriously anymore.  What's gonna be the next new, shiny word that you'll adopt from Trump?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You wouldn't vote for Cruz against Hillary or Bernie?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm not even sure the Trump Davidians take you seriously anymore.  What's gonna be the next new, shiny word that you'll adopt from Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really that stupid?

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've made one and only one prediction in this campaign cycle.  Cruz will not win the nomination

His pompous and condescending supporters are driving people away in droves.  

The proof of that is above, in this very thread.

I wouldn't won't vote for that lying arrogant Canadian pussy in the primary.  He's gone after that.

ETA: The Cruz Militia will be along shortly to declare my vote meaningless, anyway.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've made one and only one prediction in this campaign cycle.  Cruz will not win the nomination

I wouldn't vote for that lying arrogant Canadian pussy in the primary.  He's gone after that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't vote for that lying arrogant Canadian pussy in the primary.  He's gone after that.

Your inability to see the irony will be your undoing.  This thread title is evidence of that.  

Most people see Trump for exactly what he is.  That's why he has the highest negatives of anyone who has ever run.   He will not win.   This is what happens when you support a trashy reality TV star.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Your inability to see the irony will be your undoing.  This thread title is evidence of that.  

Most people see Trump for exactly what he is.  That's why he has the highest negatives of anyone who has ever run.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people see Trump for exactly what he is.  That's why he has the highest negatives of anyone who has ever run.  

You do realize there was a primary today right? Seems most conservatives voted for him... he did even better then the polls said he would....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wouldn't won't vote for that lying arrogant Canadian pussy in the primary.  He's gone after that.

ETA: The Cruz Militia will be along shortly to declare my vote meaningless, anyway.
View Quote

I am taking that as a "yes" you would hold your nose and vote for him over Hillary.

GOOD!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Repeating statements you made is stupid?  I wish you could read your posts from a normal persons point of view.  That way you could have a laugh too.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I am taking that as a "yes" you would hold your nose and vote for him over Hillary.

GOOD!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOOD!!

Your optimism impresses me.  See my sig.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Repeating statements you made is stupid?  I wish you could read your posts from a normal persons point of view.  That way you could have a laugh too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You deliberately misquoted me.  Or stupidly misquoted me.  Again.

Chose one.

But you have reinforced the current discussion on pompous, obnoxious and dishonest Cruz supporters.  I thank you for that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you a lawyer or politician?

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you needn't insult me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:47:11 AM EDT
[#27]
^^^^^^It's all I have left.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Chose one.

But you have reinforced the current discussion on pompous, obnoxious and dishonest Cruz supporters.  I thank you for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chose one.

Show me where I said I suppor Cruz or defend anything Cruz does please.  Gym000 couldn't, America 180 couldn't and you can't either.

"sweet, a good old fashioned GOPe/RNC smear campaign. It'll give me a reason to support whoever the democrat nominee is." Trcpe Sept 9, 2015

Are you saying Site Staff fabricated this quote to make you look bad?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"sweet, a good old fashioned GOPe/RNC smear campaign. It'll give me a reason to support whoever the democrat nominee is." Trcpe Sept 9, 2015

Oh that doesn't necessarily mean he is voting for the 'tard............that's probably just venting.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOOD!!

His name is spelled Jon dude.  Not John.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh that doesn't necessarily mean he is voting for the 'tard............that's probably just venting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

32,292 posts and that's all they can come up with?  SMH

Pretty weak sauce, a lot like that dirty trick, false narrative, lying Canadian pussy.

LOL

I will note that Cruz's good old fashioned GOPe/RNC smear campaign continues, although it has expanded greatly now, due to their desperation, to include all candidates except the Canadian pussy, Arfcom members, the MSM, pollsters, the entire state of New Hampshire, and who knows who else by the time Cruz finally spins, crashes and burns.

Aimless did a good job sucking them in, I'll hand him that.  He's real good with the sheep.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOOD!!

Pick one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You do realize there was a primary today right? Seems most conservatives voted for him... he did even better then the polls said he would....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that Trump got just over a third of the republican votes, and that Sanders got FAR more votes.  Sanders will crush Trump in the General, and that's pathetic.  Trump polls the WORST against Hillary or Sanders.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Aimless did a good job sucking them in, I'll hand him that.  He's real good with the sheep.
View Quote

Go on.....................
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cruz didn't win in New Hampshire, that pussy.
View Quote

"But Cruz was expected to lose in New Hampshire just as he's expected to lose in South Carolina as well.

Ergo; Trump's winning is meaningless, it isn't important......... whereas losing  when it's expected of you;  is the mark of a winner."

~ The Internet Message Board Bots.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#36]
"Speaking to about 5,000 people at Manchester's Verizon Center on the eve of the New Hampshire primary, Trump railed against opponents who speak out against his tone. Specifically on waterboarding, Trump contrasted his recent statements on bringing back waterboarding to those of Sen. Ted Cruz.

"You know he's concerned about the answer because well, some people," Trump said, pointing to a woman in the crowd, "she just said a terrible thing. You know what she said? Shout it out 'cause I don't wanna."

Then he said it anyway: "She said, 'He's a p---y.'"

The crowd erupted in laughter and cheers. Moments later, a "Trump" chant broke out. Trump faux-chastised the woman, for the good of the press, as he's done before when one of his attendees has shouted out something uncouth. "That's terrible! Terrible."

Trump defended his crude comment Tuesday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"We were all just having fun. It was a great moment," he said. "The place went wild."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-shocks-awes-final-new-hampshire-rally-primary-n514266

.....and with that brilliantly placed off color politically incorrect remark Donald pushed Cruz down into 3rd place behind Kasich.

Of course the Cruzbots are incensed...oh the nerve of Trump.

But they exhibited none of their outrage over Cruz's dirty tricks in Iowa including promulgating the infamous false rumor regarding Carson dropping out, the voter violation mailings, or the fake checks he's sending out.

In fact they defend him; "he's simply trying to win"..."others have done it in the past"...."if you're dumb enough to fall for that scam you deserve it".........etc.

BTW: there are currently several more iterations of the scam checks and mailings being sent out by Cruz.

He hasn't learned a damned thing.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thomas Jefferson on John Adams "a blind, bald, crippled, toothless man who is a hideous hermaphroditic character with neither the force and fitness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Adams on Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father."

I'm sure if calling someone a pussy was in at that time they would of done it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I seriously doubt anyone here is offended by the term but do you honestly think that that is acceptable behavior for someone who aspires to fill the shoes of George Washington, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson and would represent us nationally on the world stage?

A true statesman demonstrates class and can be powerful and respected without being foul-mouthed, low rent gutter trash.

Then again, I guess in this day and age if you aren't calling your opposition a pedophile or pussy your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.

Thomas Jefferson on John Adams "a blind, bald, crippled, toothless man who is a hideous hermaphroditic character with neither the force and fitness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Adams on Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father."

I'm sure if calling someone a pussy was in at that time they would of done it.

Damn!  Just calling them a pussy would have been less of an insult.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"But Cruz was expected to lose in New Hampshire just as he's expected to lose in South Carolina as well.

Ergo; Trump's winning is meaningless, it isn't important......... whereas losing  when it's expected of you;  is the mark of a winner."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz didn't win in New Hampshire, that pussy.

You now only address your straw men, because you fear being being embarrassed again by direct debate.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Broken record of nonsense...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You do realize that Trump got just over a third of the republican votes, and that Sanders got FAR more votes.  Sanders will crush Trump in the General, and that's pathetic.  Trump polls the WORST against Hillary or Sanders.
View Quote

Damn, is there nothing you won't try to twist.... there were 30 candidates on the GOP side versus 2  main vote getters on the democrat side...

All 30 candidates on the GOP side received at least 5 votes, for simplicity I will only count the top 8 candidates...

Trump 94,924

kasich42,763

And the vote total for the next 6 spots  222,211......

So old master of the universe..who do you think would have gotten the majority of those  220K  conservative votes if it would have only been a 2 candidate field on the GOP side?  Trump would have easily walked off with over 250K in votes..far exceeding the total 235K that voted for both Democrats....

Candidates

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Most people see Trump for exactly what he is.  That's why he has the highest negatives of anyone who has ever run.   He will not win.   This is what happens when you support a trashy reality TV star.  
View Quote

you realize there's a sizable portion of the country who pops a boner at the thought of him winning just to piss people like you off?

the support for trump isn't about trump, it's about stuffing a boot up the ass of everything the political class represents

trump himself doesn't matter, he's just a vessel for glorious, wonderful hatred
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

you realize there's a sizable portion of the country who pops a boner at the thought of him winning just to piss people like you off?

the support for trump isn't about trump, it's about stuffing a boot up the ass of everything the political class represents

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a nice fantasy, but it's just not true.  It might be true from the narrow little perspective of a tiny slice of the internet, but it is a fact that the majority of people do not support Trump.  

If Trump is the nominee, he will lose.  

Even in the midst of a worsening scandal, Clinton beats Trump.   And Sanders easily beats him, too.   The polls are solid in this regard.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's a nice fantasy, but it's just not true.  It might be true from the narrow little perspective of a tiny slice of the internet, but it is a fact that the majority of people do not support Trump.  

Even in the midst of a worsening scandal, Clinton beats Trump.   And Sanders easily beats him, too.   The polls are solid in this regard.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and cruz is only polling marginally better versus either

I will vote for whichever one gets the nomination, but either way we are going to have to hope the democrats continue to implode, bloomburg enters as an independent, or D turnout is unexpectedly suppressed

if your argument was supported by cruz performing overwhelmingly better in the general polls, I would support him completely - but I just don't see it

based on my own informal impression of public opinion, as divined through conversations with randoms, trump seems to be the more electable

regardless my main objective is to destroy democrats, and I just want a fucking winner to rally behind
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I will vote for whichever one gets the nomination, but either way we are going to have to hope the democrats continue to implode, bloomburg enters as an independent, or D turnout is unexpectedly suppressed

if your argument was supported by cruz performing overwhelmingly better in the general polls, I would support him completely - but I just don't see it

based on my own informal impression of public opinion, as divined through conversations with randoms, trump seems to be the more electable

regardless my main objective is to destroy democrats, and I just want a fucking winner to rally behind
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Informal impression of public opinion?  Seems?  Conversations with randoms?  That sure sounds like a whole lot of feels, and not a lot of sound reasoning or science.  

I don't really approach it that way.   Cruz polls better than Trump in the General.  Heck, just about everyone polls better than Trump.

The big difference is in the polls that speak to his negatives and how well-known he is.   Those polls are his doom.

In those polls, his negatives are higher than any candidate, ever.   Worse, he's also the most well-known.  People have formed their opinions, and they are not open to changing them.

If you eliminate your feelings and desires from the equation, you will see that Trump is going to lose to the Democrat.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Informal impression of public opinion?  Seems?  Conversations with randoms?  That sure sounds like a whole lot of feels, and not a lot of sound reasoning or science.  

I don't really approach it that way.   Cruz polls better than Trump in the General.  Heck, just about everyone polls better than Trump.

The big difference is in the polls that speak to his negatives and how well-known he is.   Those polls are his doom.

In those polls, his negatives are higher than any candidate, ever.   Worse, he's also the most well-known.  People have formed their opinions, and they are not open to changing them.

If you eliminate your feelings and desires from the equation, you will see that Trump is going to lose to the Democrat.  

View Quote

I would be more than willing to abandon my feels based research if the actual data was a little more compelling, cruz's slight edge is barely significant at this time

I'm not terribly well-versed in polling, so I have to admit I don't know if the negatives are as damning (historically) as you say, but I'm skeptical

I personally would prefer cruz as president, but part of my "faith" in the don is the fact he knows how to play a crowd better than cruz could ever dream

people say he is our obama, I hope this is true, because obama (stain of shit that he is) was a winner
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump won every demographic, Rush was just talking about this, how the GOPe could have had Trumps supporters had they actually made a serious effort to block Obama and that because there is no opposition party people are voting Trump.
He will win the nomination and presidency.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a supporter can turn you off... your support was about as deep as Trump's character. Oh, about a millimeter.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NH is not a conservative state, and Cruz outperformed his polling. He is the one drawing the conservative vote, not Trump. You do realize the top three vote getters in NH were big government progressives?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Damn, is there nothing you won't try to twist.... there were 30 candidates on the GOP side versus 2  main vote getters on the democrat side...

All 30 candidates on the GOP side received at least 5 votes, for simplicity I will only count the top 8 candidates...

Trump 94,924

kasich42,763

So old master of the universe..who do you think would have gotten the majority of those  220K  conservative votes if it would have only been a 2 candidate field on the GOP side?  Trump would have easily walked off with over 250K in votes..far exceeding the total 235K that voted for both Democrats....

Candidates

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump 94,924

kasich42,763

Candidates

You don't know the difference between republican and conservative, and you don't seem to realize that independents were free to vote in the Rep or Dem primary. Where do you get this number that there were 220k "conservative votes" in NH?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a time not long ago when I agreed with you, I believed Cruz had the potential to significantly outperform expectations (brilliant guy, strong debate skills) and Trump was likely to underperform or even completely collapse..

As the campaign has progressed those impressions have been turned upside down. Cruz has significant electoral weaknesses that haven't become an issue yet, his campaign is weak and he's making a habit of hurting himself. Meanwhile Trump owns the narrative, is far more charismatic and has the ideological freedom to reach into the middle and avoid the traps conservatives constantly fall into on social issues.

I like Cruz a lot for his Constitutionalism, we need that, but electability isn't his strong suit. I'm going to throw him a vote here in SC where I think it really matters but I don't believe he'll win here, and if he can't win in the south he can't win. I don't think he can win 8 states, maybe not more than Iowa, Texas and Utah. If he can't win majorities in 8 states the best that can be hoped for is brokered convention and he won't win that either, and that guarantees we lose the general.

We really don't want to lose this general election.

We're getting very close to the point where opposing Trump becomes aiding Clinton/Sanders, it's past time to stop trying to win by tearing down the opponent, things got too nasty over Iowa.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top