User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But why?

What does conducting yourself with intelligence, leadership, and class detract from?

Why are thuggishness and lack of refinement better qualities in someone you want to see as President?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's all fine and good, hell I don't even think cruz is a pussy

but someone who will truly throw off the mantle of "statesman like behavior" (read: faggotry) is getting points with me

But why?

What does conducting yourself with intelligence, leadership, and class detract from?

Why are thuggishness and lack of refinement better qualities in someone you want to see as President?

That's actually an interesting question, that required a bit of reflection. The first part is easy:
I take no umbrage at intelligence and leadership, obviously, but it's the "class" I've always found off-putting. People who concern themselves with being classy are more interested with adopting mannerisms and affectations that solicit others to regard them as superior, rather than actually endeavoring to be superior in any measurable way. Like any example of form over function or style over substance, this disgusts me. As a person dedicated to real self-improvement, wasting effort (which could be spent on true advancement) on pretending to be better is a cardinal sin.

It was a bit more difficult to land on what exactly I find so appealing in a Comacho style president. There's the freedom from the pitfalls of "class" as detailed above, but that's not the real hook. In essence, that persona is a manifestation of a complete and utter rejection of the notion that love and kindness solve the world's problems. A lack of aggression and fear of meanness are cancers eating at this nation, and we are in desperate need of a person truly anathema to fucking hippies.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That's actually an interesting question, that required a bit of reflection. The first part is easy:

I take no umbrage at intelligence and leadership, obviously, but it's the "class" I've always found off-putting. People who concern themselves with being classy are more interested with adopting mannerisms and affectations that solicit others to regard them as superior, rather than actually endeavoring to be superior in any measurable way. Like any example of form over function or style over substance, this disgusts me. As a person dedicated to real self-improvement, wasting effort (which could be spent on true advancement) on pretending to be better is a cardinal sin.

It was a bit more difficult to land on what exactly I find so appealing in a Comacho style president. There's the freedom from the pitfalls of "class" as detailed above, but that's not the real hook. In essence, that persona is a manifestation of a complete and utter rejection of the notion that love and kindness solve the world's problems. A lack of aggression and fear of meanness are cancers eating at this nation, and we are in desperate need of a person truly anathema to fucking hippies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but someone who will truly throw off the mantle of "statesman like behavior" (read: faggotry) is getting points with me

But why?

Well said.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
You people do realize that you're all getting dumber by the minute?  Seriously.  Both sides.  Thanks for reinforcing the idea we're totally screwed no matter what......
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Gender card? You guys are funny. Weren't you just crowing that the pussy comment was even more damning because it came from a woman?

Fact is, Trump ran scared from a dumb bimbo media hack (in his words). I'm proud of Megyn Kelly for calling him out on his bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This country needs a leader that's a pussy gitter and an ASSHOLE SPLITTER......

TRUMP  '16

Just keep Megyn Kelly away so he doesn't run off and hide.  He keeps that up he'll run out of charities.

But bitch stole his peanut butter!

Irony, defending a pussy by playing the gender card.  Did Hitlery write that for you guys?  LOL

Gender card? You guys are funny. Weren't you just crowing that the pussy comment was even more damning because it came from a woman?

Fact is, Trump ran scared from a dumb bimbo media hack (in his words). I'm proud of Megyn Kelly for calling him out on his bullshit.

or he is being a man and telling Fox news to take their unfair, its all about her, cunt off the stage or if they don't they can can simply shove their ratings up their fat asses.

But of course you already know that.

Unfortunately for you, Captain Canada has never accomplished one single thing in his entire life (whether in Canada or the U S) so you have nothing to brag about.  

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

or he is being a man and telling Fox news to take their unfair, its all about her, cunt off the stage or they don't they can can simply shove their ratings up their fat asses.

View Quote

A real man would NEVER refer to something as being "unfair."   It's just not in a man's lexicon.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It was true then, and it is true now.  Trump is a draft dodger, and there is no denying that fact.

It shouldn't be a discussion.  We SHOULD be talking about things of substance.

But then Trump and his supporters decided to call Cruz a "pussy" for no reason and without any substance or justification.

It highlights the fact that calling Trump a "pussy" and a coward is actually PERFECTLY justified, because Trump's actions to avoid getting Drafted are proof that he IS in fact a pussy and a coward.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is "Trump=Draft Dodger" the talking point of the day?  It didn't work last year, maybe 2016 is the time...
It was true then, and it is true now.  Trump is a draft dodger, and there is no denying that fact.
Normally I would try to respond in a reasoned manner, but it's so painfully ineffective I don't even need to. I'll just sit back and laugh.

But then Trump and his supporters decided to call Cruz a "pussy" for no reason and without any substance or justification.

It highlights the fact that calling Trump a "pussy" and a coward is actually PERFECTLY justified, because Trump's actions to avoid getting Drafted are proof that he IS in fact a pussy and a coward.

Ok things of substance ....

List Captain Canada's accomplishments.

Help me ....I can't think of any.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Things of substance from Trump?

Supporting the Clintons? Supporting De Blasio two years ago?

Trump is a liberal New York playboy who once had his wife pose naked for money.

Trump has zero class. The only person in the world who could possibly make Bill Clinton and Barack Obama look like they actually have class... Donald Trump.

Between Trump and Cruz... On conservative accomplishments, I will take Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is "Trump=Draft Dodger" the talking point of the day?  It didn't work last year, maybe 2016 is the time...
Normally I would try to respond in a reasoned manner, but it's so painfully ineffective I don't even need to. I'll just sit back and laugh.

And you claim to be a gun owner?   No shit?

A few things here:

Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 - May 2008, Cruz was the youngest Solicitor General in the entire country, and had the longest tenure in Texas history.  

Partner at the law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.  

Cruz has authored 80+ SCOTUS briefs and presented 40+ oral arguments before The Court

Cruz served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist.

In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states in defense of the principle that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.

Cruz also presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

In addition to his victory in Heller, Cruz has successfully defended the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds, the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools and the majority of the 2003 Texas redistricting plan.

Cruz also successfully defended, in Medellin v. Texas, the State of Texas against an attempt by the International Court of Justice to re-open the criminal convictions of 51 murderers on death row throughout the United States.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
He's a huuuuuuuuuuuge pussy!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a fellow gun owner, this is just embarrassing

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But why?

Thanks for taking the time to give it some thought.

If I may, I think what many find so appealing about Camacho style leadership, for lack of a better term, is that it naturally appeals to our basest instincts.

It doesn't take much effort to punch a guy in the face or lash out and call him a pussy (since as Alinsky pointed out ridicule is inherently difficult to defend against). It's fun, it's easy! It takes much more effort and intelligence to mount a point-by-point, well researched counter argument.

But if we are to try improve ourselves as a culture and turn away from the path toward Idiocracy we should eschew the temptations of our baser instincts in favor of actual, substantive debate and vote for people that would bring such attributes to leadership roles.

Class and intelligence does not equal being a pussy. Nor does being a brash loudmouth equal being powerful.

Look at it in this overly simplified way... Whom do you fear more? A stone cold killer or a loud mouthed, thug with his pants around his ass?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They'll be along to defend the pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly expected more butthurt from the self installed gatekeepers here.

They'll be along to defend the pussy.

Are you really this classless?

Surely in real life you have to at least pretend to have some level of class don't you?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Trump supporters must be saving the really juicy names for Obama and Clinton. Calling Cruz a Pussy is grade school shit...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Some of the candidates announce they're against political correctness.

One candidate snorts and brushes it aside like a pesky bug landing on his arm.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A few things here:

Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 - May 2008, Cruz was the youngest Solicitor General in the entire country, and had the longest tenure in Texas history.  

Partner at the law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.  

Cruz has authored 80+ SCOTUS briefs and presented 40+ oral arguments before The Court

In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states in defense of the principle that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.

Cruz also presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

In addition to his victory in Heller, Cruz has successfully defended the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds, the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools and the majority of the 2003 Texas redistricting plan.

Cruz also successfully defended, in Medellin v. Texas, the State of Texas against an attempt by the International Court of Justice to re-open the criminal convictions of 51 murderers on death row throughout the United States.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few things here:

BOOM! Fucking head shot!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#16]
lol

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A few things here:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A few things here:

So his claim to fame is he is a lawyer.  Kinda like a community organizer without the organizer part.  Like someone born in Canada instead of someone born in Kenya.

And you want to make him the leader of the free world.

We do not need this shit again.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He spends a few minutes talking about gun rights?

Then everyone here should be President.

Good God people ....think about it.

He hasn't done shit!

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So his claim to fame is he is a lawyer.  Kinda like a community organizer without the organizer part.  Like someone born in Canada instead of someone born in Kenya.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few things here:

. Just a lawyer?

So then I guess Trump is "just a" realtor?   Like one of those gay guys on the Home and Garden channel that flips houses?

Eisenhower was just a soldier, like some snuffy who peels potatoes...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes you're right he's basically Obama. No need to analyze anything else.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He hasn't done shit!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hasn't done shit!

Please tell us that this is a joke.  No one is REALLY this ignorant...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're kidding.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Cruz didn't win in New Hampshire, that pussy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cruz didn't win in New Hampshire, that pussy....
View Quote

....draft dodger won!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
. Just a lawyer?

So then I guess Trump is "just a" realtor?   Like one of those gay guys on the Home and Garden channel that flips houses?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A few things here:

. Just a lawyer?

Yes just a lawyer.  They know nothing about employing people.

America became great for 6 or 7 reasons.

Rockefeller, Edison, Ford, Carnegie, Morgan, etc.

Name one lawyer in American history who did anything great.  Freeing the slaves doesn't count.

You want this country to be great again then don't hire a lawyer.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I seriously doubt anyone here is offended by the term but do you honestly think that that is acceptable behavior for someone who aspires to fill the shoes of George Washington, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson and would represent us nationally on the world stage?

A true statesman demonstrates class and can be powerful and respected without being foul-mouthed, low rent gutter trash.

Then again, I guess in this day and age if you aren't calling your opposition a pedophile or pussy your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy, Trump.

Offended by foul language?

I seriously doubt anyone here is offended by the term but do you honestly think that that is acceptable behavior for someone who aspires to fill the shoes of George Washington, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson and would represent us nationally on the world stage?

A true statesman demonstrates class and can be powerful and respected without being foul-mouthed, low rent gutter trash.

Then again, I guess in this day and age if you aren't calling your opposition a pedophile or pussy your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.

Thomas Jefferson on John Adams "a blind, bald, crippled, toothless man who is a hideous hermaphroditic
character with neither the force and fitness of a man, nor the
gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Adams on Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father."

I'm sure if calling someone a pussy was in at that time they would of done it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Without all of these lawyers it is doubtful there would be a United States...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If I may, I think what many find so appealing about Camacho style leadership, for lack of a better term, is that it naturally appeals to our basest instincts.

It doesn't take much effort to punch a guy in the face or lash out and call him a pussy (since as Alinsky pointed out ridicule is inherently difficult to defend against). It's fun, it's easy! It takes much more effort and intelligence to mount a point-by-point, well researched counter argument.

But if we are to try improve ourselves as a culture and turn away from the path toward Idiocracy we should eschew the temptations of our baser instincts in favor of actual, substantive debate and vote for people that would bring such attributes to leadership roles.

Class and intelligence does not equal being a pussy. Nor does being a brash loudmouth equal being powerful.

Look at it in this overly simplified way... Whom do you fear more? A stone cold killer or a loud mouthed, thug with his pants around his ass?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But why?

I don't disagree

If we were discussing ideal qualities for a leader, I'd say trump sucks. But right now the country needs a radical realignment, and a swift kick in the groin. Once we get past that, maybe we can move toward a more ideal leader. However, my doubts still remain as to whether the electorate will ever support any candidate based solely on substance.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Name one lawyer in American history who did anything great.  Freeing the slaves doesn't count.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few things here:

. Just a lawyer?

Founding Fathers and Framers of the US Constitution don't count, huh?  

Quite the scholar, you are.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A few things here:

. Just a lawyer?

Is it possible for you to have a discussion with someone without taking a cheap shot?  Are you running for President too?  
The founding fathers that were lawyers were also farmers and business people.
Today's lawyers are just lawyers.  That's all..... nothing more.
They do not know how to make our country great again because they have never done anything other than lawyer.
They do not know how to make a job.  They do not know how to even get out of the way of the people who do.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump always stirring up the pussies.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Is it possible for you to have a discussion with someone without taking a cheap shot?  Are you running for President too?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Look, if you're going to say all this really, really stupid stuff, don't get mad because I point it out.  

Heck, I thought that pretending to not knot about Cruz was just your schtick.

They do not know how to make our country great again because they have never done anything other than lawyer.

They do not know how to make a job.  They do not know how to even get out of the way of the people who do.

The Founding Fathers did not create our nation and the Constitution based on their ability to grow carrots and make cheese.  

Jefferson was a brilliant architect and inventor, but he was a hack in those areas compared to the lawyerly/scholarly skills he brought to the endeavor.

Shame on you for not knowing this, and for not knowing about Cruz.  

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Look, if you're going to say all this really, really stupid stuff, don't get mad because I point it out.

The Founding Fathers did not create our nation and the Constitution based on their ability to grow carrots and make cheese.  

Jefferson was a brilliant architect and inventor, but he was a hack in those areas compared to the lawyerly/scholarly skills he brought to the endeavor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm generally on your side of the arguments, but the founders weren't really lawyers, they were legal scholars.    I understand it made them lawyers, but being a lawyer doesn't make anyone a legal scholar.

Technicality.  And I could be wrong.  I make beer.  Samuel Adams would have loved me.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deflect deflect deflect, just can't admit he said something stupid.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm generally on your side of the arguments, but the founders weren't really lawyers, they were legal scholars.    I understand it made them lawyers, but being a lawyer doesn't make anyone a legal scholar.

Technicality.  And I could be wrong.  I make beer.  Samuel Adams would have loved me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES.  Legal scholars.  

So who TODAY is the closest thing we have to that?

Who TODAY is that legal scholar who is closest to the Founders' vision?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Dear God.  Look what we've become.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good God .....votes are in..... Ohio John ........you know his dad was a mailman.....just shit all over that losing piece of Canadian shit that you are in love with.

How is that for deflection?

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, I guess there's not going to be a Cruz Trump ticket...

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good God .....votes are in..... Ohio John ........you know his dad was a mailman.....just shit all over that losing piece of Canadian shit that you are in love with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kasich put all of his eggs in the NH basket. Cruz spent just $500,000 in NH. He pretty much didnt even try and came in third (most likely). The guy coming in fourth spent more than what, $36 million? Rubio spent more than $15 million?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're serious?  Oh...  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:39:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

YES.  Legal scholars.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES.  Legal scholars.  

We both know who that guy is.  

I don't understand the populist support.  It  runs counter to what I thought conservatives stood for.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
YES.  Legal scholars.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES.  Legal scholars.  

Are you kidding me?

Your putting that dumbass in the same category as our founding fathers?

This is the same moron that wanted to run for President but didn't give up his Canadian citizenship until a few months ago.  The same idiot that forgot to apply for healthcare?  The guy that can't win unless he cheats?

Your putting him in the same category as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson?

Give me a fucking break.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:44:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Are you kidding me?

This is the same moron that wanted to run for President but didn't give up his Canadian citizenship until a few months ago.  The same idiot that forgot to apply for healthcare?  The guy that can't win unless he cheats?

Your putting him in the same category as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson?

Give me a fucking break.
View Quote

I'd buy it. Cruz will have to ask his wife to get Goldman Sachs for a boat loan.

Cruz can then cross the Delaware to hand out some fake checks.  It'll be like old times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:48:32 AM EDT
[#43]
The salt in the wound for the Trump haters is, there are people in NH that voted for Trump because he called Cruz a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:49:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The salt in the wound for the Trump haters is, there are people in NH that voted for Trump because he called Cruz a pussy.
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:54:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are you kidding me?

Give me a fucking break.
View Quote

They're in a panic.  Suddenly, they're seeing that the Canadian Pussy will never pull more than 15% anywhere.

Now we're seeing the effects of hero worship via dementia.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:07:16 AM EDT
[#46]
On with the schlonging of all whom oppose!

Trump 2016!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:10:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dear God.  Look what we've become.....
View Quote

We eat our own. I've seen it time and time again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:48:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'd buy it. Cruz will have to ask his wife to get Goldman Sachs for a boat loan.

Cruz can then cross the Delaware to hand out some fake checks FAT CHIKS.  It'll be like old times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding me?

Give me a fucking break.

Cruz can then cross the Delaware to hand out some fake checks FAT CHIKS.  It'll be like old times.

FIFY

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:50:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They're in a panic.  Suddenly, they're seeing that the Canadian Pussy will never pull more than 15% anywhere.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding me?

Give me a fucking break.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Trump absolutely dodged the draft.  No doubt because he is a coward.

After getting his two student deferments, he would have been eligible for the draft.   HOWEVER, the college athlete ended up getting a medical deferment right about the time he would have been eligible -even though his past two exams showed him as 1A qualified.  

Donald Trump:  Cowardly Draft-Dodger.  
View Quote

It's hard to believe that there's even a debate about him on these forums. Ted Cruz will help protect our right to bear arms. That's all I need to know.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top