Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/8/2016 8:40:24 PM EDT
Just saw/heard on the news about be-yawn-see's new musical release and halftime show at the super bowl.

So much entertainment is openly anti-American and/or anti-white.   Minorities squeal about the least slight.   Yet, whites continue to spend time and money to cut their own throats.

13hours was released at #3 and  Ride Along2 at ... #1 .   It was down hill from there.

The NFL has gangster and thug trash parade out with their hands up protesting a "teenager" not being allowed to kill a cop.

The NFL brings out a 2 bit whore to praise the black panthers and support blackliesmatter during their super bowl halftime show.

One thing after another, people continue to worship the entertainment clowns, from movies, music,  and "atheletics".    When will people stop supporting the belittling and even persecution of normal, traditional, white males?    

People do have the right to do this vile, vulgar filth.   But, why support it?   Why fund one's one slaughter?

There are more whites.  If only half would stand up and resist as much as minorities, which are much fewer, this garbage would be brought to its financial knees.   That won't happen as long as people continue to worship pop culture and entertainers.

End of my rant.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They have succeeded in making a lot of white people hate them.

Nice job folks.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I know quite a few people who use to lean left politically that have switched and it has a lot to do with the blm/white guilt crap.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice job folks.

View Quote

That is a good point too.   But, in all fairness, I am not too fond of many people, without regard to race.   LOL!

Seriously, it is all about culture and behavior.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just saw/heard on the news about be-yawn-see's new musical release and halftime show at the super bowl.

So much entertainment is openly anti-American and/or anti-white.   Minorities squeal about the least slight.   Yet, whites continue to spend time and money to cut their own throats.

13hours was released at #3 and  Ride Along2 at ... #1 .   It was down hill from there.

The NFL has gangster and thug trash parade out with their hands up protesting a "teenager" not being allowed to kill a cop.

The NFL brings out a 2 bit whore to praise the black panthers and support blackliesmatter during their super bowl halftime show.

One thing after another, people continue to worship the entertainment clowns, from movies, music,  and "atheletics".    When will people stop supporting the belittling and even persecution of normal, traditional, white males?    

People do have the right to do this vile, vulgar filth.   But, why support it?   Why fund one's one slaughter?

There are more whites.  If only half would stand up and resist as much as minorities, which are much fewer, this garbage would be brought to its financial knees.   That won't happen as long as people continue to worship pop culture and entertainers.

End of my rant.

View Quote

Born by the sword ... dies by the sword.  Sad thing that we as citizens of this country could not overcome the mistakes made in creating this once great country.  Live by the sword ..... die by the sword.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump's success is an indicator ..... not much longer.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#7]
At this point I fucking hate everyone equally.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#8]
As long as people keep going into infanticide clinics...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Look what Hollywood pumps out,, gays adopting kids,, modern family,.
Other stuff that I'm not gonna be specific about, you get my point.
Big Bang theory that openly thumbs its nose at the bible,
Country is screwed and it's not gonna get better.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#10]
for a long while
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't have a TV and don't participate in the media's bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Put Taylor Swift and 50 blonde white girls in Daisy Dukes and Confederate Flag bikini tops on at halftime singing Dixie and let's see how that rolls.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Born by the sword ... dies by the sword.  Sad thing that we as citizens of this country could not overcome the mistakes made in creating this once great country.  Live by the sword ..... die by the sword.
View Quote

While I have no clue what those mistakes were in creating this once great nation, I will choose to die by the sword in a fight as opposed to curling up and dying with a whimper.    
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Those hoping for a Utopian society free of racial conflict...will be disappointed.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll just leave this here

Notice what the first and last thing on the power point is?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Put Taylor Swift and 50 blonde white girls in Daisy Dukes and Confederate Flag bikini tops on at halftime singing Dixie and let's see how that rolls.
View Quote

EXACTLY!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#18]
As long as there are angry lesbians and marxist professors.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is a good point too.   But, in all fairness, I am not too fond of many people, without regard to race.   LOL!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice job folks.

After discovering that mice got into your unopened bag of chips or chewed the wiring in your classic car,  you don't start interviewing them to figure out which "one" did it.

Just espousing how humans think.  Sometimes rightfully so.
Eta: I'm not advocating anything.  We have great members here who are black.  They will likely be the ones most disgusted.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Hail whitey!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#21]
My white privilege keeps beating up my white guilt.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

While I have no clue what those mistakes were in creating this once great nation, I will choose to die by the sword in a fight as opposed to curling up and dying with a whimper.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#23]
90% of the people watching the half time show didn't understand what Beyonce was saying/representing...

But they did get the love message at the end...

Beyonce=love...

That's what most Americans saw last night.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My white privilege keeps beating up my white guilt.
View Quote

you're doing it wrong.

on the list.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nice job folks.

View Quote

I have heard "I feel like I'm being forced to be prejudiced/racist" quite a few times lately from people I never would have expected it from.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[Born by the sword ... dies by the sword.  Sad thing that we as citizens of this country could not overcome the mistakes made in creating this once great country.  Live by the sword ..... die by the sword.
View Quote

What is that even supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The person who wrote that post probably has no clue either. Perhaps he watched Roots, and actually thinks it was true.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I agree
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? You can't take an objective neutral look at the history of this country... hell the history of the countries that colonized this continent.... Tha gave rise to this country and see things that can be viewed as injustices and crimes?

The trick is being to see our mistakes as easily as we see the mistakes of others.... otherwise you just end being part of the problem..... and as you say , die by sword .

I will fight to defend what is mine and who I love... with complete abandon. Those who I would consider killing are not id'd by color or creed.... only by action.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Some of these assholes are willing to go down with the ship, like no mother fuckers I have ever seen.  They are the true definition of fanatics and believers of their bullshit. No matter what evidence you provide them, they will still hate you. Don't allow your dollars to support them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'll just leave this here

Notice what the first and last thing on the power point is?
View Quote

How are they not being sued into oblivion? Thats what you call workplace discrimination by any means.  Replace white with black, Asian, latino etc and that company would have been sued into bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The person who wrote that post probably has no clue either. Perhaps he watched Roots, and actually thinks it was true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bless your heart .... kind of amusing to be accused of being simple by example of a simplistic strawman example
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#33]
At the end of the day we're sacks of meat w/ some electricity running through them.  I couldn't give less of a shit about the paint job on your skin mecha.  Just ignore your baser urges and make an attempt to be a halfway decent human being & I'll do the same.  That's the extent of my social contract.  Fuck identity politics.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Really? You can't take an objective neutral look at the history of this country... hell the history of the countries that colonized this continent.... Tha gave rise to this country and see things that can be viewed as injustices and crimes?

The trick is being to see our mistakes as easily as we see the mistakes of others.... otherwise you just end being part of the problem..... and as you say , die by sword .

I will fight to defend what is mine and who I love... with complete abandon. Those who I would consider killing are not id'd by color or creed.... only by action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best thing said tonight. The sad part is the actions I see a lot of people displaying today. It's not to bring this nation together but instead to tear it apart based upon things we abolished. It's almost as if this nation is moving backwards not forwards. There is but a small percentage of people that keeps this hatred alive and they do so purely for profit and power
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Who's the two bit whore?Do you mean Beyonce?
You sound like an idiot.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
At this point I fucking hate everyone equally.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#39]
I didn't notice anything unusual. However, after reading the AP article I understand the imagery. Honestly I was focused on Chris Martin and the other dude's performance.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Only lunatics, real genuine lunatics, feel actual guilt. It's just hip and enlightened to pretend. You get to be part of something trendy, and everyone knows that black people have way more street cred and soul than white people. Just look at any movie, black people are the coolest, badest, yet most spiritually enlightened folks in America. Not counting native Americans of course, they are super spiritual and live in touch with nature.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#41]
covering the influence of Greek and Roman governments on the United States in my 6th grade social studies class. i showed them a video today. it was a cartoon of a time traveler who went back to ancient Greece and warned them about why their democracy would fail. the character said, "you will be conquered and forced to change your constitution."

we are being conquered. they will change the constitution. the US may go the way of ancient Greece and the Roman Empire....there are millions of useless idiots who will blindly support the BLM, KillWHITEY, Free Trayvon movements no matter how bad they are. it's a mental disorder and there is no cure...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:28:00 PM EDT
[#42]
For as long as we allow a left wing teachers union to educate our children.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#43]
As a Christian I am commanded to love my fellow man.  I'm not good at this and it gets more difficult every day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes please!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Well said OP.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Some whites do not identify as whites in fact their view is downright antithetical towards anyone who does identify as white....viewing them as racists....or urging you to go to "stormfront" where your
kind belongs...
Other people who look white,talk white and act white aren't really white at all.....crypto whites....are very dangerous...be very wary of them in particular...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I quit a long time ago. I first ran into racist and militant blacks my freshman year in college. Being a stupid hick who didn't have a single black in his high school I thought people were just people......they quickly disabused me of the notion, and it's stuck with me ever since. I'm pretty quick to toss the "Fuck You" flag these days on issues of "race", I've listened to all the bullshit I'm going to.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

End of my rant.

View Quote

100% correct on this, I'll never become a racist over it.  However, I won't spend my money on anything produced by someone who's vagitating racial douche about things I have nothing to do with.
I have zero white guilt, nobody will ever shame me in to feeling guilty about the skin I was born in to, nor ever make me apologize about what happened in the past.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'd stand up and salute.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#50]
The ridiculous "White Privilege" theory is the last straw for millions of people.  When they put a label on normal American behavior and attitudes it stopped being cute and it was like flipping a switch.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top