Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The USA is the only country (worth going) in the world that allows back door immigration, all other countries take this very seriously AND have walls.  Why should we be different?  Try moving to Japan, or even Mexico - you won't last.

Liberals hate boundaries, that's all.  Boundaries are too real, too mean.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that communist bastard.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The GOPe wants the cheap labor, the Democrats want the votes and Hollywood wants the blow.  Thats why the fucking wall isn't built.

View Quote

More or less the business of America is big business.....and they want cheap labor.

And we're our own worst enemy when it comes to being principled about it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I bet we can force them to build the wall.
View Quote

This. I like how you think.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In 2013 the US gave 51.5 million to Mexico.

I think they'll pay for the wall, one way or another.

No wall, no aid.
View Quote
As good as that sounds, it'll never happen.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's how it's done.

Hire all the illegals to build the wall, which they complete by having them paint the south side of it.

Lights out, gates locked, problem solved.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll pay for the wall.  Just give me the money first.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol.  Understand that it won't make a lick of difference on them coming over here.  The drug cartels control the crossing routs by land, sea, and air. They have hundreds of tunnels.  I know for a fact they have tons of border patrol (from the bottom to the top) on the payroll.  They ship right across the the ports of entry and customs looks the other way.  A stupid wall won't help with the corruption.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll gladly accept a tax increase to build a wall.

Lol.  Understand that it won't make a lick of difference on them coming over here.  The drug cartels control the crossing routs by land, sea, and air. They have hundreds of tunnels.  I know for a fact they have tons of border patrol (from the bottom to the top) on the payroll.  They ship right across the the ports of entry and customs looks the other way.  A stupid wall won't help with the corruption.

Uh, it will free up the FUCK out of manpower.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No wall, no aid.
View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Let me tell you what I would do.

When I am elected President, I will send the Army into Mexico. They will seize a one kilometer wide strip of territory and the said territory will thoroughly be seeded with landmines, booby traps and remote control guns.  Think Berlin Wall, but betterer.

Then half a kilometer before the border, there will be multiple sections of razor wire. Then more land mines.  Then there will be a wall--the Great Wall of FTC.    I would eliminate welfare and I would use the money saved to build a wall.  A very tall wall.

I would also sell advertizing that would be painted onto the wall.  Perhaps even the naming rights to the wall.

View Quote

FTC for President!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some  folks that like to say the wall could not be built, nor would it work; are afraid that it will, in fact, be built and it will  be effective.
View Quote

A wall can easily be built.

And a force to track down and deport illegals can easily be created.

All that would take is to pay for it, and to accept that we want to expand the government.

The "make Mexico pay for it" however, is a joke.  Taxing money transfers at 90% and starting a trade war would be a disaster for the economy.

It isn't going to happen though, because it's just a bunch of talk.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#13]
deal lets just send all those vagabonds back home
I'll tell presidente a secret we don't want them here
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He is the same shitbag who addressed a joint session of Congress and spent the whole time badmouthing the US and blaming the US for all of Mexicos problems. Fuck that dude with a rusty cactus. Mexico will pay for the wall via tariffs. He is a stupid prick and is barely fit to push a mower or work a leaf blower.
View Quote

agreed if he wasn't a lazy stupid fuck he'd be here
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#15]
we only need half a wall well just tell evrty American own to drain thier gray water into the riogrande.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"How can you shoot women...........children???"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I am elected President, I will send the Army into Mexico. They will seize a one kilometer wide strip of territory and the said territory will thoroughly be seeded with landmines, booby traps and remote control guns.  Think Berlin Wall, but better.

Then half a kilometer before the border, there will be multiple sections of razor wire. Then more land mines.  Then there will be a wall and the wall will be paid for by savings in welfare programs.  I would eliminate welfare and use the money saved to build a wall.  A very tall wall.

Easy!  Ya just don't lead 'em so much!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When I am elected President, I will send the Army into Mexico. They will seize a one kilometer wide strip of territory and the said territory will thoroughly be seeded with landmines, booby traps and remote control guns.  Think Berlin Wall, but betterer.

Then half a kilometer before the border, there will be multiple sections of razor wire. Then more land mines.  Then there will be a wall--the Great Wall of FTC.    I would eliminate welfare and I would use the money saved to build a wall.  A very tall wall.

I would also sell advertizing that would be painted onto the wall.  Perhaps even the naming rights to the wall.

View Quote

if you eliminate welfare you don't need a wall.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So all we have to do is be like China and Russia. Good plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO, but it is comparable. The US is our home, and we have people who are willing to leave the back door open to child molesters, drug dealers, killers, thieves, terrorists, and unwanted squatters who would come in and demand to be fed, cared for, and their children educated among other unwanted outcomes. The response from people like you is it is too hard, or the border is too big, they will dig a tunnel. Well, first close the border with a fence, a wall, a alligator filled moat, or a minefield. Then if someone tunnels, punch a hole in it and fill it with cement. Then look for the next tunnel and do it again.

Yeah, really. OK.
The border between China and Russia was very well secured for the entirety of the Cold War, and it is much, much longer.

Why do you think hoards of Chinese aren't crossing illegally into Russia?Could it be they wont get free everything there?

Same question as to why hoards of Russians aren't going to China for free stuff?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

?
That is apples and oranges to wall with machine guns on top and land mines in a no man's land.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's right,the wall wouldn't stop much at all.Over,under,through.......

Supply and demand-get rid of the free school,anchor baby bullshit,welfare,tax "refunds",free medical care,no job if you aren't legal,no drivers license,etc and they will have no reason to come here.

Properly built and manned with the right ROE would stop a great amount of illegal traffic.

Like it did with Operation Intercept. Right?

?
That is apples and oranges to wall with machine guns on top and land mines in a no man's land.

So you didn't read about the effects of that and why it was stopped. OK.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You sound like one of those bible-thumping do-gooders from those churches in my AO that would empty-out every third-world shit hole in SA if they were given their rathers.

Because of those pieces of shit my AO has seen a huge increase in Hispanic immigrants. They are affiliated with the same low crowd that wants to settle Syrians in the Shenandoah Valley.

Fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a bullshit story designed to illicit feels. He should be a politician.

Now what's illegal about my feels?

It was a long time ago, and there have been numerous changes in the policy since, so who knows?  

But ignore the reasons that people go through all that shit to come here. I am sure you can stop them with a firm "No." Just like you wouldn't move to get a better life for your kids.

You sound like one of those bible-thumping do-gooders from those churches in my AO that would empty-out every third-world shit hole in SA if they were given their rathers.

Because of those pieces of shit my AO has seen a huge increase in Hispanic immigrants. They are affiliated with the same low crowd that wants to settle Syrians in the Shenandoah Valley.

Fuck them.

Yeah, that's what people always call me - a Bible-thumping do-gooder. That's me all the way.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:02:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If I jump the fence at a police impound lot they will chase me down and attempt to subdue me peacefully.  If I threaten them, they will use deadly force.  Why would these same ROE be unfair on the border?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deadly threat seems to be the general line that society draws on shooting people. You know, like protecting nukes and other heavy weapons from bad guys.

So you think the standard should be changed to "walking in the wrong place"?
If I jump the fence at a police impound lot they will chase me down and attempt to subdue me peacefully.  If I threaten them, they will use deadly force.  Why would these same ROE be unfair on the border?

Assuming someone threatens you, it should be good. Now all you have to do is provide a reasonable case that there was an actual threat that demanded gunfire.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Let me guess, you consider yourself "pro-life"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Building a wall is useless.
What we need to do is put remotely controlled ma duce emplacements about every mile along the border with NV and thermal imaging....and put signs up every 500 feet along the border.
http://dailybuzzlive.com/wp-content/uploads/il_340x270.529154871_egd6.jpg

Yes! We can fap to automated killing!
I'm guessing it wouldn't take very many shootings before word got out.

Conjunction fallacy much?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Her motivations are not relevant to me. That policy has not changed, your whole story is suspect. Maybe you're just incredibly naive or maybe you have an agenda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a bullshit story designed to illicit feels. He should be a politician.

It was a long time ago, and there have been numerous changes in the policy since, so who knows?  

But ignore the reasons that people go through all that shit to come here. I am sure you can stop them with a firm "No." Just like you wouldn't move to get a better life for your kids.

Her motivations are not relevant to me. That policy has not changed, your whole story is suspect. Maybe you're just incredibly naive or maybe you have an agenda.

Like I said, I don't know the details. I just met her shortly after she arrived and some years later, saw her proudly display her citizenship papers.

You can believe whatever you want. I believe that people who think they are acting on behalf of their kids are usually pretty determined, whether you believe them or not.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Like I said, I don't know the details. I just met her shortly after she arrived and some years later, saw her proudly display her citizenship papers.

You can believe whatever you want. I believe that people who think they are acting on behalf of their kids are usually pretty determined, whether you believe them or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That does not give anyone the right to violate our immigration laws.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#25]

California government spends over $25 billion on illegal aliens per year.   The US spends over $100 billion/yr.   It's a problem that requires fixing.  Don't give a damn how it's fixed,  I'm just glad to see politicians openly address it and recognize it in public.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your not understanding. Trump said he'd do it so it's going to happen!    Don't ask him how though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is the same shitbag who addressed a joint session of Congress and spent the whole time badmouthing the US and blaming the US for all of Mexicos problems. Fuck that dude with a rusty cactus. Mexico will pay for the wall via tariffs. He is a stupid prick and is barely fit to push a mower or work a leaf blower.

There will be no massive tariffs imposed on Mexico to pay for a wall.   You realize that, don't you?

Your not understanding. Trump said he'd do it so it's going to happen!    Don't ask him how though...

You're not paying attention.  He's already explained the trade situation with mexico and the US manufacturing there.    Connect the dots.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I am elected President, I will send the Army into Mexico. They will seize a one kilometer wide strip of territory and the said territory will thoroughly be seeded with landmines, booby traps and remote control guns.  Think Berlin Wall, but better.

Then half a kilometer before the border, there will be multiple sections of razor wire. Then more land mines.  Then there will be a wall and the wall will be paid for by savings in welfare programs.  I would eliminate welfare and use the money saved to build a wall.  A very tall wall.

Ain't war Hell?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Meanwhile, At Mexico's Southern border.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/08/mexico-wont-pay-single-cent-for-trumps-stupid-wall.html

Donald Trump may want to build a wall across the U.S. southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, former President Felipe Calderon told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.

View Quote
View Quote
the mexican people wont pay for it but the mexican govt would if you threatened to cut off money transfers to mexico

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We want to do it the way the Russkies and Chinese did, don't we? Don't shirk from what is really necessary here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this instance, yes.  One hallmark of a successful society is the willingness to adapt good ideas from other societies.  Pretty much every piece of a Roman Legionnaire's kit was from one of their enemies.  

Yes. Oppressive measures rock!
How is securing our border oppressive?

We want to do it the way the Russkies and Chinese did, don't we? Don't shirk from what is really necessary here.

I would have no problem placing land mines on both the northern and southern border. Come in the legal way or die trying to breach the border.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So, bigger Berlin Wall. Imitate the great success they had there. OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You build a wall and man it with guards.  I don't see how this is oppressive.

Yes it was, it eliminated 99% of the populations flight from East Germany. Now if we only cared about keeping people out as the Eastern Germans cared about keeping them in then we might not have so many problems.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well, as long as you have a good reason for shooting people who aren't a deadly threat to you, then we are good. The international PR ought to be wonderful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Berlin Wall was to keep people in.  I'm happy to let anyone leave at any time.

But, same idea, right?
Not at all.  The immoral part of the Berlin Wall was the whole "shooting people trying to escape their dictatorship" thing.  We're simply keeping people out who don't have a legal right to be here.  Unless you are one of those open borders fanatics who thinks all immigration laws are immoral, I don't see the issue with that.  Good fences make for good neighbors.

Well, as long as you have a good reason for shooting people who aren't a deadly threat to you, then we are good. The international PR ought to be wonderful.

If they are not entering legally how do we know they are not a thread. As for the bad PR, I would actually consider it a good thing, come legally or stay the hell home.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You must have missed the story. Lots of people tried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she came here legally?

No.

Correct answer is to turn her back around and send her home.

You must have missed the story. Lots of people tried.

We have not been trying since the 1950s.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Challenge accepted.

Freeze Mexican assets in the U.S., invade Mexico and seize shit, sell it all off for money.  During the invasion, we corral up some locals and press them into work gangs.  Then we build a "wall," or rather a no man's land.

Wall built.  Mexico pays for it.

It's completely doable, if we really wanted to do it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Two sorts of individuals whose opinions regarding American Presidential elections mean less than dried up shit in a manure pile.

Canadian internet trolls and ex - presidents of Mexico like that corrupt piece of putrid dog shit  Calderon.
View Quote

Fuckin' relax, old man.  

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#36]
And take away all their freebies you bet!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/08/mexico-wont-pay-single-cent-for-trumps-stupid-wall.html

Donald Trump may want to build a wall across the U.S. southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, former President Felipe Calderon told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.
View Quote
View Quote

Didn't they build their own wall on their own southern border?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:21:59 AM EDT
[#38]
A wall could cost Mexico a lot of money.  They'd have to shore up all those tunnels due to the weight of it...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:31:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Bet slurry pumped in would do just fine.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:04:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No wall, no aid.
View Quote

Trump's a business guy, that line of thinking follows.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:20:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Supply and demand-get rid of the free school,anchor baby bullshit,welfare,tax "refunds",free medical care,no job if you aren't legal,no drivers license,etc and they will have no reason to come here.

Properly built and manned with the right ROE would stop a great amount of illegal traffic.

Like it did with Operation Intercept. Right?

?

No, we read about it. It's just that the only similarity between Operation Intercept and what we are discussing is that they share the border in common. They searched cars for dope, people bitched because of delays, they finally stopped. Not seeing where they built any walls, minefields, or machine gun emplacements. One of Nixon's dumbass War on Drugs operations from half a century ago is irrelevant.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:57:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No need for one

already exists, and is actually probably over-manned

All that would take is to pay for it, and to accept that we want to expand the government.

No, all that it would take is actually allowing ICE, BP and HSI to do their jobs.  Politicians have basically, in conjunction with the courts, given illegal immigrants so many rights that it's actually easier to get an EAD by being here illegally than legally.

The "make Mexico pay for it" however, is a joke.  Taxing money transfers at 90% and starting a trade war would be a disaster for the economy.

A trade war helps no one, and if they imposed any substantial tax, regular workers would just start doing what the cartels already do to get their money south

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some  folks that like to say the wall could not be built, nor would it work; are afraid that it will, in fact, be built and it will  be effective.

No need for one

already exists, and is actually probably over-manned

No, all that it would take is actually allowing ICE, BP and HSI to do their jobs.  Politicians have basically, in conjunction with the courts, given illegal immigrants so many rights that it's actually easier to get an EAD by being here illegally than legally.

A trade war helps no one, and if they imposed any substantial tax, regular workers would just start doing what the cartels already do to get their money south

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You realize that tariffs will ultimately be paid by the American consumer? Right?

Trump's 17% tax on automobile companies that produce vehicles in Mexico for sale here in the U.S. will be paid by the U.S. consumer not by the auto manufacturer.

Yeah, Trump is soooo smart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You realize that tariffs will ultimately be paid by the American consumer? Right?

Trump's 17% tax on automobile companies that produce vehicles in Mexico for sale here in the U.S. will be paid by the U.S. consumer not by the auto manufacturer.

Yeah, Trump is soooo smart.

You can't take one policy and determine it's effects without looking at the other policies.

You're forgetting that one of the main reasons the car companies are in Mexico, corporate taxes and other regulations, will be cut dramatically by Trump, so combine that with your tax, and the car companies will have no incentive to be in Mexico. Those jobs will return, and return to the Southern US with right to work laws. With a better environment for growth, the US will add jobs that US workers will take, thereby cutting welfare spending, and increasing the tax base. It's a win / win.

As far as your watermelon pickers, the cuts to the welfare state will put people that can but won't out on their asses, and they'll work or not eat. They'll be fighting for agriculture jobs, and they'll do it cheap.

Paying for the wall, I've already posted that we gave 51.5 Million in aid to Mexico in 2013, and while I don't ahve figures for 2014. 2015, it is quite likely more.

Cutting out the benefits for illegals will save the US a ton of money as well, the net cost being somewhere around 113 billion in 2014. That means that every US citizen pays over $1100 a year to illegals.

How many F-22s could we have built? At $137 million each ( cost of the last ones off the line ), that's 824 F-22s.

We can build the wall, along with sensors, drones, and other surveillance and save money. Most of it can be paid for by putting pressure on Mexico or cutting aid.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the woman in question was illegal, but was given amnesty under the deal in the 1980s.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:43:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Building a wall is useless.

What we need to do is put remotely controlled ma duce emplacements about every mile along the border with NV and thermal imaging....and put signs up every 500 feet along the border.

http://dailybuzzlive.com/wp-content/uploads/il_340x270.529154871_egd6.jpg

Yes! We can fap to automated killing!
I'm guessing it wouldn't take very many shootings before word got out.

Do you know how many die trying to get here ? Thousands and thousands, every year.

It would be an act of kindness to kill a half dozen. The word would get out and people would stop coming, therefore saving thousands of lives every year.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the woman in question was illegal, but was given amnesty under the deal in the 1980s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More likely just a story....Everyone in the illegal apologist camp has a story to play on your feels or just flat-out try to deceive you to further their agenda.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a fools errand to labor the notion that the interests that run our govt have any desire whatsoever to stem the tide if illegal immigrants coming into this country.  A S-border wall project will be another .gov jobs program, & do nothing to stop the flow of illegals.

It's always about $$$ & votes.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Unless our states stop with the entitlement programs for illegals a wall is useless.

First we have to make it nearly impossible for them to live here, no drivers licenses, no welfare, etcetc

Then a wall works better.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Seize ALL of the money sent baby to Mehico.   That could help a little.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:52:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

What about jebby's invisible wall.....the Wall of Love? I have a sneaking suspicion Calderon would in favor of that one.
View Quote
Landmines.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top