User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:36:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What was up with Manning making out with Papa John?? That's what people should really be asking lol

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaqcZGsW8AAdF-W.png
View Quote

That's an air hug compared to what LSU head coach Les Miles does after games.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nice. Thanks for posting that.

Wilson sat there last year and took all of the blame for the loss like a true team leader. Seeing Newton's post game interview next to his gives you an idea of what a douche Cam is.

ETA: http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/08/lets-compare-how-russell-wilson-handled-losing-super-bowl-49-with-cam-newton-in-super-bowl-50/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nice. Thanks for posting that.

Wilson sat there last year and took all of the blame for the loss like a true team leader. Seeing Newton's post game interview next to his gives you an idea of what a douche Cam is.

ETA: http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/08/lets-compare-how-russell-wilson-handled-losing-super-bowl-49-with-cam-newton-in-super-bowl-50/

Polar opposites to be sure.

Perhaps Cam should get married and have his teammates bang his wife like Wilson so maybe he can learn some humility.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:05:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

And of course the SJWs acted like he called Newton the N word.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:29:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

N word is acceptable.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:39:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Agreed 100%. He made a BUISNESS decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?  Why should he risk getting injured?  Do you drive your Ferraris all willy-nilly over potholed streets?  He got to protect his assets for that big green cheddah!

Agreed 100%. He made a BUISNESS decision.

If he wanted to make money is a field that wasn't body on body violence every week, he should have played baseball or golf. His is football and his bitch ass should have dove for the ball.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:48:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Regular season game, team up, I could see it.

Superbowl, team down, game slipping away?

Disgrace........
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:36:48 AM EDT
[#9]

I hated everything about Seattle's team but I could never bring myself to think negatively of Russell Wilson.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Sham Newton
Different season - same old crap when he loses.
He has no concept of team.
He is the arrogant, look at me, I am the center of attention, all grins-giggles, superman wanna be, sideline posing when he wins. When he looses, he puts a towel over his head and acts like spoiled 2 year old that didn't get the last cookie.
Sham was probably too busy planning his post game victory speech, wardrobe stylings, celebrations, and his coronation to actually consider the Broncos might show up and actually try to win.
He will never act different because the Pampers will continue to mollycoddle him and never make him act like an adult.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Cam manic depressive?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cam manic depressive?
View Quote

Nah, just a petulant, entitled little bitch.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I couldn't help but think how many QBs and Coaches have that press conference after losing the game? Sure they don't want to do it but they are there, I am a Bengals fan(I know) but after that loss in the Wild Card AJ Mcarron a rookie you might as well say sit there and answered questions, sure it not the SB but it was a tough loss.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#14]
According to Newton anyone that handles losing without acting like a petulant child is a loser in general.  Winners act like whiny bitches when they lose.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#15]
So,

I don't know shit about sports.

I read this whole thread, hoping to understand why this newton guy doesn't know what to do when the National Anthem is played.

People that like Cam Newton -----

What's going on there? I saw a few pics of different events. He holds onto his pads.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So,

I read this whole thread, hoping to understand why this newton guy doesn't know what to do when the National Anthem is played.

What's going on there? I saw a few pics of different events. He holds onto his pads.

View Quote

He's a selfish, immature, arrogant, pussy.  From his POV  the National Anthem isn't about Cam Newton so why should he give a shit about it?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's a selfish, immature, arrogant, pussy.  From his POV  the National Anthem isn't about Cam Newton so why should he give a shit about it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So,

During the first Seahawks game I think it was he was out in the field about 10 yards from the sideline showing out during the anthem

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#18]
You don't get to be a braggart who hogs the lime light all season long, taunting your defeated opponents by doing group selfies on the side line, telling them if they don't want you to dance to stop you, then turn around and be a tantrum throwing child when you finally lose.

If you are going to be an ugly winner, you better be a humble loser, otherwise you will forever carry the image of being a whiny little bitch.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I await the usual suspects who will say that racism cost Camshaft the game.
Young black man beaten by an old white guy.
View Quote

Actually, Miller and Ware are both black, so I'm going with black on black violence.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#20]

It won't be long before a press conference is called and Cam tries to smooth things over with the press and fans, as well as the NFL.

The league and Mr. Richardson CAN NOT be happy with him.

He will try to be humble and do his bad grammar thing trying to sound intelligent.  It won't work on me

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It won't be long before a press conference is called and Cam tries to smooth things over with the press and fans, as well as the NFL.

He will try to be humble and do his bad grammar thing trying to sound intelligent.  It won't work on me

View Quote

Already happened.   According to Cam, he's a sore loser and he has been up front about that it the past.  Players who aren't sore losers are the real losers. He doesn't care what you think, he's not apologizing and he won't change.   And he didn't go for that fumble because he didn't want to get hurt.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Upon further review , Panther offense  penalized for unsportsmanlike like conduct . aside ....{.not going in on the fumble recovery} .
I think there was opportunity for him to recover the ball .
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Already happened.   According to Cam, he's a sore loser and he has been up front about that it the past.  Players who aren't sore losers are the real losers. He doesn't care what you think, he's not apologizing and he won't change.   And he didn't go for that fumble because he didn't want to get hurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cam has held a press conference since they returned from California?

When?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?

Exit interview with media earlier today.  Been up for several hours.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14745754/super-bowl-50-cam-newton-carolina-panthers-defends-walking-reporters
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14745754/super-bowl-50-cam-newton-carolina-panthers-defends-walking-reporters
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?

Thanks, I didn't know he spoke to the media today

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top