BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No he's not.  Your shooting is terrible.

I'm guessing you aren't focusing on your sight alignment properly because you're all over the damn place.  Learn how the iron sights work and where to focus your eyes because those groups suck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need more practice. I have a vp9 and can easily keep those shots in the black at 15 yards.  I was working on 40 yard shots not to long ago and the group at 40 is better then those you have posted.  My 15 yard groups are fairly rapid fire. Are you shooting both eyes open or do you close one?

I say you're full of shit.

I'm guessing you aren't focusing on your sight alignment properly because you're all over the damn place.  Learn how the iron sights work and where to focus your eyes because those groups suck.

Again, another person who thinks they are a lot better than they really are.  Terrible?   You must be smoking some good shit.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't see many people shoot better than me at the range.  You all must be incredible.
View Quote

Why, yes.

Yes we are.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why, yes.

Yes we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see many people shoot better than me at the range.  You all must be incredible.

Why, yes.

Yes we are.

Put you money where your mouth is.  I threw down the challenge on page 2.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Before you call bullshit on me, this is an example of decent shooting.  I shot this at about 12 yards with a Glock 35 I'd just bought.  Nothing special about the gun, at all.  The fliers were my fault because my aim starts to wander just a bit after 20 or so rounds.

I think this was 35 rounds:

ETA:  I see you already posted a smartass reply instead of listening to someone who can actually shoot.  Just face it, you need help/practice.  There's nothing worse than a shitty shooter who thinks they already have shit figured out.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Before you call bullshit on me, this is an example of decent shooting.  I shot this at about 12 yards with a Glock 35 I'd just bought.  Nothing special about the gun, at all.  The fliers were my fault because my aim starts to wander just a bit after 20 or so rounds.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Cypher214/photo21_zps9077cfb7.jpg

View Quote

Decent. Is that your CCW gun?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

ETA:  I see you already posted a smartass reply instead of listening to someone who can actually shoot.  Just face it, you need help/practice.  There's nothing worse than a shitty shooter who thinks they already have shit figured out.

View Quote

You guys got some tender feelings.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Again, another person who thinks they are a lot better than they really are.  Terrible?   You must be smoking some good shit.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need more practice. I have a vp9 and can easily keep those shots in the black at 15 yards.  I was working on 40 yard shots not to long ago and the group at 40 is better then those you have posted.  My 15 yard groups are fairly rapid fire. Are you shooting both eyes open or do you close one?

How many people have you taught to become highly-accurate pistol shooters?

If you're not being sarcastic in this thread, you need to pull your head out of your ass.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you're not being sarcastic in this thread, you need to pull your head out of your ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoot at 17 yds and get back to me.   At them little targets like I shot.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:58:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I think we need to bring back the 25 MOA challenge
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I generally carry a G19 and shoot it the same way.  I shoot just about everything the same.  They're all just sights and a trigger.

The group would look better if I shot fewer rounds.  Here's the first 3 shots:

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Shoot at 17 yds and get back to me.   At them little targets like I shot.  

View Quote

So you ARE just being sarcastic.  Gotta be.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, I generally carry a G19 and shoot it the same way.  I shoot just about everything the same.  They're all just sights and a trigger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Cypher214/photo11_zps12e7c64c.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way you are doing that at 50 ft. so put up or shut up.  

You're not going to shoot like that at 50 ft.  Put up or shut up.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why, yes.

Yes we are.

This is the NRA B-34 target. With my CZ75 and my reloads I use the small target in the corner (a little smaller than a business card) at 50 ft. and usually get 5/10 in the box and the others w/in 1" of the box. With my S&W Model 41 I can do better. I'm not nearly as accurate as several of the guys I shoot with. One was on a pistol team in the military and he rarely puts one outside the box. With a good pistol, the correct ammunition and practice it's not that hard.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is the NRA B-34 target. With my CZ75 and my reloads I use the small target in the corner at 50 ft. and usually get 5/10 in the box and the others w/in 1" of the box. With my S&W Model 41 I can do better. I'm not nearly as accurate as several of the guys I shoot with. One was on a pistol team in the military and he rarely puts one outside the box. With a good pistol, the correct ammunition and practice it's not that hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why, yes.

Yes we are.

This is the NRA B-34 target. With my CZ75 and my reloads I use the small target in the corner at 50 ft. and usually get 5/10 in the box and the others w/in 1" of the box. With my S&W Model 41 I can do better. I'm not nearly as accurate as several of the guys I shoot with. One was on a pistol team in the military and he rarely puts one outside the box. With a good pistol, the correct ammunition and practice it's not that hard.

Yeah, get me out there with my 629 and .44 spcls and let me dazzle the hell out of you.  

This challenge is with your CCW gun with factory ammo.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, get me out there with my 629 and .44 spcls and let me dazzle the hell out of you.  

This challenge is with your CCW gun.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why, yes.

Yes we are.

This challenge is with your CCW gun.  

That would be the CZ75.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or you could stop making stupid challenges and learn how to be a better shot.  That would be a lot more productive.

Seriously: proper sight alignment... learn it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That would be the CZ75.
View Quote

ok, I used 115 gr Blazer factory ammo, not tailored handloads.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or you could stop making stupid challenges and learn how to be a better shot.  That would be a lot more productive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mini-14?

Quoted:
Try a full choke next time.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/Stuff/b34_zpstzmkdcsk.jpg

This is the NRA B-34 target. With my CZ75 and my reloads I use the small target in the corner (a little smaller than a business card) at 50 ft. and usually get 5/10 in the box and the others w/in 1" of the box. With my S&W Model 41 I can do better. I'm not nearly as accurate as several of the guys I shoot with. One was on a pistol team in the military and he rarely puts one outside the box. With a good pistol, the correct ammunition and practice it's not that hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why, yes.

Yes we are.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/Stuff/b34_zpstzmkdcsk.jpg

Oh ok, I see you posted a target in your edit but I don't see any holes in it.  Did you hit it at all?  Or are you just talk?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
At 50' there's only a few pistols that I've shot that I think I could comfortably say I could shoot better than you did, op, with your VP9. Those would be my AR pistol, a S&W model 41, my Walther P22 with target barrel, and maybe my 1911. I would also say you could have done better with those pistols too. I would not place bets that I could do better than you did with a VP9, op. I'd also bet you could easily out shoot 90% of GD.

Sleep easy tonight, op. You're a fine shooter. World class? Nope. But how many are? You're certainly better than average.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
At 50' there's only a few pistols that I've shot that I think I could comfortably say I could shoot better than you did, op, with your VP9. Those would be my AR pistol, a S&W model 41, my Walther P22 with target barrel, and maybe my 1911. I would also say you could have done better with those pistols too. I would not place bets that I could do better than you did with a VP9, op. I'd also bet you could easily out shoot 90% of GD.

Sleep easy tonight, op. You're a fine shooter. World class? Nope. But how many are? You're certainly better than average.

Quoted:

I just wanted to see how many people were full of themselves.

And I bet you couldn't hit paper but once or twice at 50 ft.

Quoted:
You did pretty good keeping the shots on paper at 50 metres.

Nice to see how well Arfcom measures distances.    Hey guys, how long is your... ahhhh nevermind
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:21:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be the CZ75.

It makes a difference. I shot up some Winchester 115 grain White Box today and the POI was way off compared to my loads and the groups much larger. Blazer is better than WWB IMO, but if you ever get into reloading you can find a combination your pistol "likes" and shrink your groups. The load I'm using in the CZ at the moment had an extreme spread for 15 rounds of 43 feet per second and a std.dev. a bit over 6. It's not a replacement for practice, but every little bit helps.

eta:
Quoted:

Oh ok, I see you posted a target in your edit but I don't see any holes in it.  Did you hit it at all?  Or are you just talk?

Are you interested in an adult conversation or childish blabber?

outta here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:23:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It makes a difference. I shot up some Winchester 115 grain White Box today and the POI was way off compared to my loads and the groups much larger. Blazer is better than WWB IMO, but if you ever get into reloading you can find a combination your pistol "likes" and shrink your groups. The load I'm using in the CZ at the moment had an extreme spread for 15 rounds of 43 feet per second and a std.dev. a bit over 6. It's not a replacement for practice, but every little bit helps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be the CZ75.

You don't have to tell me handloads make a difference.  That's why I pointed out your target comparison isn't like what I did.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Either this guy is a troll or he doesnt realize what some people are capable of with a pistol.  I used to think i was some badass shooter until a guy at my work invited me to a smallbore silhouette match.  I was humbled to say the least.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#25]
I could mock your shooting, and get a dick head response ( as I would deserve)
I could politely offer some suggestions (as others have) and get a dick head response.
I could post pics of a target I shot ( in my garage with a wooden dowel ) to make my self look tier 0.5 ( twice as awesome as tier 1 and half the weight)
I could post nothing, and but I already started... plus it wont help my post count...

Soooo.... Any shooting is better then no shooting..You probably shoot better then half the people on the board, but keep in mind some folks here actually know their shit, and can and will put that group to shame, so don't get all bent out of shape over it. As with anything you do, someone can and will do it better.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Either this guy is a troll or he doesnt realize what some people are capable of with a pistol.  I used to think i was some badass shooter until a guy at my work invited me to a smallbore silhouette match.  I was humbled to say the least.
View Quote

This is about you.  Not other people or what you think you would or could have done.  These are answers you must answer for yourself.  If you want to be a Jedi.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:35:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I do.  You're only going to get but so much accuracy out of striker fired guns.  Plus the front sight completely obscuring the black.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What we learned from the all day moa and grapefruit challenges is most people think they shoot better than the actually do. That is why you dont see people posting their targets. If you want to tighten your groups dryfire as much as you can.

I do.  You're only going to get but so much accuracy out of striker fired guns.  Plus the front sight completely obscuring the black.

woah woah woah woah, I was all for you until you posted a mechanical fallacy. being striker fired has little to nothing to do with mechanical accuracy, trigger pulls may be less than stellar and most striker fired guns happen to also be combat oriented handguns with combat tolerances in place which can lead to slight degradation of mechanical accuracy, but it is completely possible to design and make a striker fired pistol that shoots just well as a hammer fired one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:35:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dude. "Rood?" Really?
Dood*
C'mon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Straight up, I think you should practice more. With that said, I'm not much better. Ignore the rood comments we all have to start somewhere. But I would bet that is better than 50% of gun owners easily.

Dude. "Rood?" Really?
Dood*
C'mon.

Fixt
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

woah woah woah woah, I was all for you until you posted a mechanical fallacy. being striker fired has little to nothing to do with mechanical accuracy, trigger pulls may be less than stellar and most striker fired guns happen to also be combat oriented handguns with combat tolerances in place which can lead to slight degradation of mechanical accuracy, but it is completely possible to design and make a striker fired pistol that shoots just well as a hammer fired one.
View Quote

You just said a whole lot of nothing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:41:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you stated "you are only going to get so much accuracy out of striker fired guns."  That statement is false and you sir should feel bad about perpetuating misinformation. being striker fired and being accurate have nothing to do with each other.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

you stated "you are only going to get so much accuracy out of striker fired guns."  That statement is false and you sir should feel bad about perpetuating misinformation. being striker fired and being accurate have nothing to do with each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know what you're talking about.  Where is this magical striker fired gun that can compete with hammeed guns like the Sig P226, Beretta 92fs, 1911 in accuracy? Oh you could make one.  According to you.  Keep dreaming or go shoot and find out for real.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:46:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He said exactly what I was thinking, so that's something.  OP I am no pistol dead eye either, I could really use some training as well, but you are:

A: Blaming your tool, it's not it's fault.  It's yours, go watch some hickok45 videos on youtube.  Watch him hit the gong at whatever distance that thing is at (gotta be 1/4 mile) with anything from your exact model glock to a 38 snubby.  Not a lucky shot here and there, over and over and over and over.  No idea of he was hungry or tired or sad or if it was over cast but certainly unsupported.

B: You are assuming a lot things here about people you don't know.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:47:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He said exactly what I was thinking, so that's something.  OP I am no pistol dead eye either, I could really use some training as well, but you are:

A: Blaming your tool, it's not it's fault.  It's yours, go watch some hickok45 videos on youtube.  Watch him hit the gong at whatever distance that thing is at (gotta be 1/4 mile) with anything from your exact model glock to a 38 snubby.  Not a lucky shot here and there, over and over and over and over.  No idea of he was hungry or tired or sad or if it was over cast but certainly unsupported.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't no way you're firing a striker fired gun like a match 1911 or other target gun so let's get off that silly shit.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:48:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Go home OP. You drunk.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You don't know what you're talking about.  Where is this magical striker fired gun that can compete with hammeed guns like the Sig P226, Beretta 92fs, 1911 in accuracy? Oh you could make one.  According to you.  Keep dreaming or go shoot and find out for real.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

essentially every rimfire bullseye pistol in the winners circle is striker fired.  oh and I still shoot better than you too
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:49:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's neither here nor there, your glock is capable of tight group at that distance. Not that I could make that happen, nor you it appear, but it's capable.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's neither here nor that, your glock is capable of tight group at that distance. Not that I could make that happen, nor you it appear, but it's capable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's neither here nor that, your glock is capable of tight group at that distance. Not that I could make that happen, nor you it appear, but it's capable.

More people that suck at shooting trying to give me advice.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Ain't no way you're firing a striker fired gun like a match 1911 or other target gun so let's get off that silly shit.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are not talking about the tiny difference in accuracy between those things, your grouping is huge.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:51:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

essentially every rimfire bullseye pistol in the winners circle is striker fired.  oh and I still shoot better than you too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All talk. You know I meant polymer striker fired CCW guns which is the context of this thread.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We are not talking about the tiny difference in accuracy between those things, your grouping is huge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah if it was the big target you shoot at 10 ft.  You're not fooling anybody especially me.  

And tiny difference hell.  A 1911 can hit all black at that distance, on that target I shot.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well that isn't how the world works OP.  You asked the whole class.  My groups with my glock are better than yours at that distance, but I do agree and consider myself in need of good training.  There is a small difference between us though.  Let's see if you can figure it out.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Meet the challenge on pg 2 or you are all talk.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:58:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why are you shooting so far away from the target?

21 feet should be the max
View Quote

This is typically my mindset as well but mostly because that's the max distance for my pistol requals. If I'm wanting to see how accurate I can be with a target pistol then I might go farther for fun. I've shot at 50 feet a few times. Shot a S&W model 41 at 50 and 100 yards once. That experience proved that even with a pistol so nice I couldn't miss that I could in fact miss. Shot a Canik TP9 at 600 yards once. That one didn't prove a damn thing
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:58:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Again, my shit sucks too, no point in proving that I am admitting to it .

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#46]
I couldn't do any better with my Glocks at that distance.  Hand me a CZ 75 and it would be a different story.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

All talk. You know I meant polymer striker fired CCW guns which is the context of this thread.  
View Quote

I feel you are hopeless, or drunk, or just extremely butthurt, If your thread hasn't been locked I'll make sure to get you some fresh groups this week.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:00:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't even hit paper half the time on that target at that distance so stop comparing yourself to me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Dude. "Rood?" Really?

C'mon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Straight up, I think you should practice more. With that said, I'm not much better. Ignore the rood comments we all have to start somewhere. But I would bet that is better than 50% of gun owners easily.

Dude. "Rood?" Really?

C'mon.

Right, the Helen Keller and full choke type jokes are constructive and help people learn. My bad you're right.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I feel you are hopeless, or drunk, or just extremely butthurt, If your thread hasn't been locked I'll make sure to get you some fresh groups this week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please do.  You'll be surprised how bad you suck.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top