BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well sure I do. But if some one is going to bring god into it saying we were born the way he intended don't be surprised when some one states the obvious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We didn't do our twin boys we just had.  She figured if nature and god wanted them different, we would have received them that way.  I can't believe this is such a big deal.  I left the decision to my wife.

So if god forbid  something was wrong with a child that could be fixed with surgery it shouldn't be done because gad wanted it that way?

I guess you don't understand the difference between medical necessity and elective surgery.

Well sure I do. But if some one is going to bring god into it saying we were born the way he intended don't be surprised when some one states the obvious.

Like what?  If god made you the way you are supposed to be , then ALL surgeries are in fact elective?  Stop contradicting the feels here!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Make sure you dont get them vaccinated. If god wanted them to have immunity to disease, they would have been born immune.

Wisdom teeth? Those are staying in, if god wanted your kids to have straight teeth they would have been born that way.

Glasses? Nope, god should have given them better eyes.

What were you doing in the hospital in the 1st place? Shouldnt it have been a natural birth in a bathtub somewhere?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We didn't do our twin boys we just had.  She figured if nature and god wanted them different, we would have received them that way.  I can't believe this is such a big deal.  I left the decision to my wife.

Make sure you dont get them vaccinated. If god wanted them to have immunity to disease, they would have been born immune.

Wisdom teeth? Those are staying in, if god wanted your kids to have straight teeth they would have been born that way.

What were you doing in the hospital in the 1st place? Shouldnt it have been a natural birth in a bathtub somewhere?

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/06/health/200-million-with-fgm/index.html
Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.
WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.
Anyway, just noticed that nice double standard CNN has.
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL
View Quote

You are missing the real point. The objection to circumcision is based on its origin. Its a Hebrew, Jewish, Biblical, historical issue.
We all know who the left feels about Jews/Christians.
The women these people seek to protect are largely Muslim. And we all know how the left feels about Islam. They support it. They despise Christians.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You are missing the real point. The objection to circumcision is based on its origin. Its a Hebrew, Jewish, Biblical, historical issue.
The women these people seek to protect are largely Muslim. And we all know how the left feels about Islam. They support it. They despise Christians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."
Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.
WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL

Maybe for a few, but for me and every other person against circumcision I know, it's about not cutting up the bodies of people who can't consent and need the most protection.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:43:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm betting there is an INCREDIBLY high correlation between antivaxxers and parents that dont have their children circumcised.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now is a bad time to be an anti-circumcision activist.  With the medical establishment now recognizing that circumcision provides real health benefits, they have to fall back on emotional comparisons to FGM.

Kinda like the anti-vaxxers, who were riding high until everyone realized that famous Lancet study linking vaccines to autism was a pile of bollocks.

For the record I think the decision to circumcise or vaccinate a child should be ultimately up to the parents.  But if they choose not to do it that doesn't mean they are being smart.

I'm betting there is an INCREDIBLY high correlation between antivaxxers and parents that dont have their children circumcised.

And shelves full of “participation” trophies.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:46:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What we call "male circumcision" is completely analogous to Type Ia female genital mutilation.  Only one of these procedures is legal in the United States though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Type I is subdivided into Ia, removal of the clitoral hood (rarely performed alone),[n 7] and the more common Ib (clitoridectomy), the complete or partial removal of the clitoral glans and clitoral hood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

What we call "male circumcision" is completely analogous to Type Ia female genital mutilation.  Only one of these procedures is legal in the United States though...

They have legal labiaplasty for a "designer vagina". It's a cosmetic surgery and it's on a steady rise of popularity.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#9]
They didn't cut my son they just put a plastic ring on his pecker, pulled the skin over it and tied a string around it.

In a week or so the skin and ring can off on its own and I kept the ring.

I would go to bars and bet a beer to anyone who knew what it was, I had to stop some of the guys

that would put it to their mouth asking me if it was a whistle

When I told them it was my Sons circumcision ring I damn near got in a fight or two.

I always started with don't not put your mouth on it
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:45:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Actually the entire concept of circumcision was invented by third world dirt farmers who wipe with their left hand.

Wanna know why?  Because they don't have running water, don't bathe ever, and as a result they have to mutilate their bodies so they don't give their women diseases when they have sex.

Circumcision has no place in the modern world -- we have running water and we bathe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So... this is basicly a thread where third world dirt farmers try and convince people with running water; that having a weird looking dick that carries disease and smegma (and scares off all females from the smell alone), that it's infact cool?

Lol. The internet is fun.

Well, while we're at it... Hey guys, its "cool" to wipe your ass with your left hand. Dont use toiletpaper, just use your left hand. Girls love it and they will get so wet they wont need lube.

Actually the entire concept of circumcision was invented by third world dirt farmers who wipe with their left hand.

Wanna know why?  Because they don't have running water, don't bathe ever, and as a result they have to mutilate their bodies so they don't give their women diseases when they have sex.

Circumcision has no place in the modern world -- we have running water and we bathe.

Even in the old days you.didnt need it. It's clearly a religious thing. other than stinking along with the rest of you depending how often you managed to get a bath, your intact dick is perfectly capable of working without amputation any of it, even before running water. It's clearly a tribal practice that for some reason Muslims Jews and a part of the American community (often promoted by Jewish or muslim) is desperate to make it seem sane while 80% of the world stares in disbelief thinking "dear God no, that's insanely stupid".
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:53:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What is with the preoccupation with other men’s pee pee?  Did you have a bad time in HS gym class?
View Quote

The first mutilated dick I saw in fact in the lockers in school, a kid name Borestiein. Suddenly we realize he's the only kid there with a different dick. "dude, wtf is wrong with your dick????". Borestiein said "nothing" "yes dude don't you see yours is missing something???". Borestein had no idea he had been circumsiced.  An older kid explained that all Jews do that. In Latin America (and most of the world actually) it's mutilated kids that have and hard time in the lockers.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:00:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They didn't cut my son they just put a plastic ring on his pecker, pulled the skin over it and tied a string around it.

I would go to bars and bet a beer to anyone who knew what it was, I had to stop some of the guys

When I told them it was my Sons circumcision ring I damn near got in a fight or two.

View Quote

I'm sure your son enjoyed every second of it, you know being born and instead of getting hugged and cared for getting a string tied to his dick until the skin in it dies and falls off.  Makes perfect sense. why have you entire dick, when you can just have part of it and dad can show the rest of it around in bars.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#13]
ROFL
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So... this is basicly a thread where third world dirt farmers try and convince people with running water; that having a weird looking dick that carries disease and smegma (and scares off all females from the smell alone), that it's infact cool?

Well, while we're at it... Hey guys, its "cool" to wipe your ass with your left hand. Dont use toiletpaper, just use your left hand. Girls love it and they will get so wet they wont need lube.
View Quote

All arguments are somehow valid but this is purely ignorant...

You might be the 3rd world farmer with no running water if your are uncut and your dick smells bad..
And to think nature looks weird is even more retarted
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They have legal labiaplasty for a "designer vagina". It's a cosmetic surgery and it's on a steady rise of popularity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Type I is subdivided into Ia, removal of the clitoral hood (rarely performed alone),[n 7] and the more common Ib (clitoridectomy), the complete or partial removal of the clitoral glans and clitoral hood.

I couldn't care less what an adult female chooses to do with her own genitalia.

I have a problem with parents electing to have unnecessary surgery done on their children's genitalia for non-medical reasons.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Didn't say *I* had mental trauma from it, I have physical trauma of no longer having an otherwise perfectly healthy and functioning piece of my body.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you're like most circumcised men you had this done when you were a new born? And you got mental trauma from this? Give me a fucking break.

Didn't say *I* had mental trauma from it, I have physical trauma of no longer having an otherwise perfectly healthy and functioning piece of my body.

oh poor you. you only have trauma in the broadest definition. i
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FerFAL
View Quote

I get your point but anatomically its quite different.

Cliterectomy is analagous to cutting off the HEAD, not foreskin, of a penis.

Infibulation, if I recall,  is sewing the vagina shut.  Tell me the equivalent male practice?

Usually female mutilation is to keep women from having or enjoying sex.  Im not sure why circumcisions got started, but that isnt their current purpose in Western societies.  So, theres the "judgementalmpaternalistic society" reasons to oppose it as well.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

there is a certain logic to his statement. you cant say "my kid is how god wants him, i'm not changing that", then later decide to change that.

to be honest, you must say "i'm not changing this aspect of him"

Would  w33b8t1 and his wife said the same thing had the boys been born with cleft palets, club feet, conjoined, etc? I bet they would have opted for surgical "fixes" .
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

When my brother got married, my dad gave the new wife his (my brother's) "ding ring". He said "i hope it's grown since he had this on it".

we all laughed at the statement, and cringed that my parents kept it..
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

there is a certain logic to his statement. you cant say "my kid is how god wants him, i'm not changing that", then later decide to change that.

Would  w33b8t1 and his wife said the same thing had the boys been born with cleft palets, club feet, conjoined, etc? I bet they would have opted for surgical "fixes" .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comparing disease or birth defects with natural human anatomy is ridiculous. Girls don't need their bean clipped, just like boys don't need their turtleneck removed.

As a cut male without a son, if I ever have a boy, he will not be cut.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have a problem with parents electing to have unnecessary surgery done on their children's genitalia for non-medical reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said only one is legal in the US. I pointed out how you are wrong and both are legal in the US.

Labiaplasty is very popular atm, and far from illegal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I find it extremely outrageous that so many BUT MAH FREEDOMS types here in 'MURICA are all about preserving individual rights, except for when it comes to surgically removing a body part of a minor which is, by virtue of being a minor, completely unable to provide informed consent to this life-long permanant body modification. It is grotesque in the extreme. That child's body is NOT your body, and you have NO right whatsoever to remove parts that you find a tad displeasing to the eye. Most of the supposed "health benefits" of circumcisions are easily duplicated by some damn soap and water. Somehow parents have no problem washing their daughter's bits, but can't be bothered to do the same for their sons. Most arguments for circumcision eventually fall back to some version of "it's all most girls have ever seen" or "it's what my dad did to me", which are the EXACT same reasons given for FGM in tribes where it has no religious connection. The fact that your dad mutilated you gives you no more right to mutilate your son than your dad molesting you gives you right to molest your son.

In fact, while the mental trauma is nothing to dismiss, molestation may entail no physical damage at all, and sometimes the kid doesn't even remember it. Recovering to my full physical self from the mutilation my parents put me through will take several years, there will be LOTS of discomfort as I attach a mechanical device to my dick, and I STILL won't have 100% recovery because some of the foreskin just can't be grown by stretching skin.

For those interested in recovering themselves, this is the device I'm using. NSFW Site!
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Wow, I've never actually encountered anyone who is mad at their parents for circumcising them, and wishes they hadn't.

Not even going to click that link as I assume whatever the product is, it's surely as weird as your desire to have your precious foreskin back.  Man, I'm so glad my parents had me circumcised when I was an infant.  Apparently, I now should be thankful I also didn't turn into some low sex count weirdo that wished they had their precious hood back.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Comparing disease or birth defects with natural human anatomy is ridiculous. Girls don't need their bean clipped, just like boys don't need their turtleneck removed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I'm sort of leaning
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm sure your son enjoyed every second of it, you know being born and instead of getting hugged and cared for getting a string tied to his dick until the skin in it dies and falls off.  Makes perfect sense. why have you entire dick, when you can just have part of it and dad can show the rest of it around in bars.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

It comes to no surprise that you sign off your posts like we don't know who you are.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sorry , I thought surgery on a healthy body was the definition of mutilation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?

Incorrectly issuing the word "mutilate" to describe circumcisions doesn't win people over with the emotional appeal, it just makes them think less of you and, by extension, your cause.

Nope, not even close to the definition of mutilation.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I provided the definition back on page 3:

Mutilate:

verb (used with object), mutilated, mutilating.
to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:
Vandals mutilated the painting.
to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2016.

It is mutilation. Refusing to see it as such only makes you appear to be brainwashed by tradition.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Its prefectly analogous. Foreskin is actually bigger than a clitoral hood. In some cultures they only make a couple cuts on the hood without even removing it fulyl, which they to to the amptuated foreskin.  The video clip mentions the practice so as to avoid girls from having sex early. Male genital mutilation was popularised in America among non religious by John Harvey Kellogg with the objective of "Masturbation prevention". This sad motherfuker didnt want babies touching their dicks and wanted to make it hard for teens to masturbate. Having no foreskin makes it impossible for a guy to masturbate unless he has some kind of lubricant, which is pretty sad.
Theres so many similarities that its hard not to see them.
Anyway, hard to believe sane people must be told this but in case anyone is still thinking about it: DO NOT cut off part of your kids dick. Every excuse in favor of this insanitity is pure BS, everything from "it better that way" to the " it prevents STD" down to "it looks nicer" or "it gets infected". Not a single logical reason to do this to a baby. Its as logical as cutting off your upper lip or finger.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do realize that these things aren't the same right?
For it to be analogous circumcision would have to be the complete removing of the head of the penis.

Its prefectly analogous. Foreskin is actually bigger than a clitoral hood. In some cultures they only make a couple cuts on the hood without even removing it fulyl, which they to to the amptuated foreskin.  The video clip mentions the practice so as to avoid girls from having sex early. Male genital mutilation was popularised in America among non religious by John Harvey Kellogg with the objective of "Masturbation prevention". This sad motherfuker didnt want babies touching their dicks and wanted to make it hard for teens to masturbate. Having no foreskin makes it impossible for a guy to masturbate unless he has some kind of lubricant, which is pretty sad.
Theres so many similarities that its hard not to see them.
Anyway, hard to believe sane people must be told this but in case anyone is still thinking about it: DO NOT cut off part of your kids dick. Every excuse in favor of this insanitity is pure BS, everything from "it better that way" to the " it prevents STD" down to "it looks nicer" or "it gets infected". Not a single logical reason to do this to a baby. Its as logical as cutting off your upper lip or finger.
FerFAL

It does not get infected, but a lot of bacteria and crap can build up in uncircumcised males and not keeping it clean is one of the leading causes of female vanginal infections.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).
Your mutilated dick is normal? ok.

Dead serious. Just read what people here post. "useless skin" a guy said.
I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).
Your mutilated dick is normal? ok.

Quoted:
Dear OP: Seriously?  

Dead serious. Just read what people here post. "useless skin" a guy said.
I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

So South America is heavily circumsized??
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In this thread - circumcised males are in denial because they don't know any different.
View Quote

In the movie Platoon, there is an exchange between two black soldiers.  This is paraphrasing:

Soldier #1:  "When I get back to the world, I'm gonna get me a circumcision.  I'm gonna become a rabbi."

Soldier #2:  "Boy, what you gonna do without your flap?"

In Canada, a minority of Christians were circumcised growing up.  Americans are obsessed with circumcision.  I love the argument that women find it "cleaner", as though
what a woman thinks about a part of your body should matter in the least.  If she doesn't like it, she can find someone else!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

In the movie Platoon, there is an exchange between two black soldiers.  This is paraphrasing:

Soldier #1:  "When I get back to the world, I'm gonna get me a circumcision.  I'm gonna become a rabbi."

In Canada, a minority of Christians were circumcised growing up.  Americans are obsessed with circumcision.  I love the argument that women find it "cleaner", as though
what a woman thinks about a part of your body should matter in the least.  If she doesn't like it, she can find someone else!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread - circumcised males are in denial because they don't know any different.

What women think of my body, and my cock in particular, is of unquestioned importance.

What other men think of my cock is not of interest.

Interesting you see it the other way.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What women think of my body, and my cock in particular, is of unquestioned importance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which other body parts are you willing to have someone decide to lop off whenever they feel like it just because they think it would look better?

Your insinuation is extremely immature. Wanting to stop child mutilation does not make one gay, nor is there anything wrong with being gay.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#32]
calling circumcision "child mutilation" is whats extremely immature.

I get my hair cut about every two weeks and shave my face most days.  

Toenails get the treatment about every week.  Daily I will check my finger nails.

I won't discuss nose hairs or ear hairs right now because, well, its gross.

I'll even manscape every few months.

So much mutilation...
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Toenails get the treatment about every week.  Daily I will check my finger nails.

So much mutilation...
View Quote

Hair / toenails do not have nerve endings to give pleasure, do not provide any functional benefit, and are continuously regrown. Are you really trying to compare getting a hair cut to cutting off living tissue that can't regenerate? Really?

They're also attached to your adult body - and as an adult, you are free to trim them. Or even cut your own arm off. There is no reason you should be allowed to cut living tissue off of a child just because your feels / tradition.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hair / toenails do not have nerve endings to give pleasure, do not provide any functional benefit, and are continuously regrown. Are you really trying to compare getting a hair cut to cutting off living tissue that can't regenerate? Really?

They're also attached to your adult body - and as an adult, you are free to trim them. Or even cut your own arm off. There is no reason you should be allowed to cut living tissue off of a child just because your feels / tradition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much mutilation...

Thank god you are here to think of the children.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
FerFAL
View Quote

Circumcision =/= female genital mutilation.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much mutilation...

Yes, there are times when kids really do need defended because they can't speak up and defend themselves. Like when their parent is trying to cut pieces off of them. Even criminals don't put up with child abusers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yes, there are times when kids really do need defended because they can't speak up and defend themselves. Like when their parent is trying to cut pieces off of them. Even criminals don't put up with child abusers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much mutilation...

My god, did you know they are injected known poisons into children, too!!!!

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#38]
who really cares what parents decide to do...

just please stop with the stupid argument that without circumcision people are dirty, smelly and infected....

IF you need a circumcision to avoid that, then you have bigger problems......
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a big difference between being anti-mutilation and a nut job anti-vaccine whacko.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
FerFAL
View Quote

Structurally speaking it s a false equivalency. If female circumcision removed just the clitoral hood it would be equivalent.  Female circumcision is removing the clitoris which would be equivalent to removing the penis not just the foreskin.

I agree that make circumcision is stupid/pointless in most cases.  That being said uncircumcised penises look pretty digusting...while looks are subjective it is objective that they have disgusting smegma(mix of urin,sweat,skin cells, etc).
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Even in the old days you.didnt need it. It's clearly a religious thing. other than stinking along with the rest of you depending how often you managed to get a bath, your intact dick is perfectly capable of working without amputation any of it, even before running water. It's clearly a tribal practice that for some reason Muslims Jews and a part of the American community (often promoted by Jewish or muslim) is desperate to make it seem sane while 80% of the world stares in disbelief thinking "dear God no, that's insanely stupid".
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

I'm honestly interested in how much money can be made dirt farming. Is it something that just anyone can get into, or is it something you have to be born into? Third world customs fascinate me. Do you also stone witches and think cameras can steal your soul?

I'd love to go on an expedition to one of these countries. Can you recommend a good wild safari agency?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#42]
having clit cut off =/= circumcision.

Maybe if they lopped your glans off at the same time it'd be comparable.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You said only one is legal in the US. I pointed out how you are wrong and both are legal in the US.

Labiaplasty is very popular atm, and far from illegal.
View Quote

Please pay attention, we're discussing unnecessary genital surgery on minors here, not adults.  

I couldn't care less what an adult does with his or her own genitalia.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It won't be long now, said the Rabi.
View Quote

The Rabbi gets all the credit, but the Mohel gets the tip.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#45]
This is AR-15.com.

And cut cocks make the cut.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Lack of circumcision can lead to sandy foreskins.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm looking to start another self-perceived victims group of those suffering from the long term effects of tonsillectomies and the mutilation of healthy tissue ordered by parents.

Who's with me?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wow, I've never actually encountered anyone who is mad at their parents for circumcising them, and wishes they hadn't.

Not even going to click that link as I assume whatever the product is, it's surely as weird as your desire to have your precious foreskin back.  Man, I'm so glad my parents had me circumcised when I was an infant.  Apparently, I now should be thankful I also didn't turn into some low sex count weirdo that wished they had their precious hood back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it extremely outrageous that so many BUT MAH FREEDOMS types here in 'MURICA are all about preserving individual rights, except for when it comes to surgically removing a body part of a minor which is, by virtue of being a minor, completely unable to provide informed consent to this life-long permanant body modification. It is grotesque in the extreme. That child's body is NOT your body, and you have NO right whatsoever to remove parts that you find a tad displeasing to the eye. Most of the supposed "health benefits" of circumcisions are easily duplicated by some damn soap and water. Somehow parents have no problem washing their daughter's bits, but can't be bothered to do the same for their sons. Most arguments for circumcision eventually fall back to some version of "it's all most girls have ever seen" or "it's what my dad did to me", which are the EXACT same reasons given for FGM in tribes where it has no religious connection. The fact that your dad mutilated you gives you no more right to mutilate your son than your dad molesting you gives you right to molest your son.

In fact, while the mental trauma is nothing to dismiss, molestation may entail no physical damage at all, and sometimes the kid doesn't even remember it. Recovering to my full physical self from the mutilation my parents put me through will take several years, there will be LOTS of discomfort as I attach a mechanical device to my dick, and I STILL won't have 100% recovery because some of the foreskin just can't be grown by stretching skin.

For those interested in recovering themselves, this is the device I'm using. NSFW Site!
Click To View Spoiler

I went to it and apparently having foreskin offers this.

Sensitive glans
No more soreness
No drying out
More confidence
Sex is fun again

And not having foreskin means

Lack of sensation
Soreness after sex
Drying out during sex
Unnatural appearance
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Just had my first boy. My initial thought was not to circumcise but the pediatricians explained the extremely high rate of infections seen in uncircumcised men. Friend had to get cut at 25 because of chronic uti's.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sensitive glans
No more soreness
No drying out
More confidence
Sex is fun again

Lack of sensation
Soreness after sex
Drying out during sex
Unnatural appearance
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Sensitive glans
No more soreness
No drying out
More confidence
Sex is fun again

Lack of sensation
Soreness after sex
Drying out during sex
Unnatural appearance

you know a lot about cocks.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top