Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tell us about what important functions the foreskin performs.  Maybe we can invent some kind of gadget to replace it and profit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).
Your mutilated dick is normal? ok.

Quoted:
Dear OP: Seriously?  

Dead serious. Just read what people here post. "useless skin" a guy said.
I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

Tell us about what important functions the foreskin performs.  Maybe we can invent some kind of gadget to replace it and profit.

Cut men last shorter in that sack on average than uncut men.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).

Quoted:

I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

but they have more sex and are more likely to get blow jobs.

sooooooooo, win win and win.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Actually no, Im not making it up. Google it. Those weird adds you guys have about lubricants for painful or uncomfortable sex, Ive seen them in American tv while over there. Those you dont see in other countries where circumcison isnt at all common. Its simply a fact that women that have sex with intact men dont experience nearly as much pain nor do they need as much added lube. Lube simply doesnt sell nearly as much in countries where guys didnt have their foreskin cut off. I mean, thats what the foreskin is there for, eliminate that uncomfortalbe friction women sometimes experience with thier mutilated partners.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm from one of those strange places where lube companies dont sell worth a shit because we have normal sex and our dicks werent mutilated. Poor us.
FerFAL

You realize you're completely making shit up with the lube thing, right?

Out of all the weird aspects of your posting on this subject, the repeated assertions you make about circumcision and lube are the most outlandishly (flaming?) weird.

Actually no, Im not making it up. Google it. Those weird adds you guys have about lubricants for painful or uncomfortable sex, Ive seen them in American tv while over there. Those you dont see in other countries where circumcison isnt at all common. Its simply a fact that women that have sex with intact men dont experience nearly as much pain nor do they need as much added lube. Lube simply doesnt sell nearly as much in countries where guys didnt have their foreskin cut off. I mean, thats what the foreskin is there for, eliminate that uncomfortalbe friction women sometimes experience with thier mutilated partners.
FerFAL

Pretty sure the lube commercials you're thinking of are for older couples where the woman doesn't produce nearly the same natural lubrication as before. Well that and anal.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Any outrage from the feminazis?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

This is as far as I can go in finding any humor in all of this. I just tihnk its horrible that relatively smart people are still considering doing this to the children they supposedly love.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm from one of those strange places where lube companies dont sell worth a shit because we have normal sex and our dicks werent mutilated. Poor us.
FerFAL

You realize you're completely making shit up with the lube thing, right?

Out of all the weird aspects of your posting on this subject, the repeated assertions you make about circumcision and lube are the most outlandishly (flaming?) weird.

FerFAL

You have no idea what you're  talking about.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

A normal penis head is always somewaht moist, protected by the foreskin (yes, even when showering dailly, pulling back the foreskin and washing with soap as normal clean people do). With her lubricantion, your moist and soft penis head covered by the foreskin,and the lubrican that comes off yor penis it all works pretty good an natural. With a cut penis theres no moist penis head, and theres no foreskin action. Its all on her to lubricate enough and yet theres still no replacement for the action of the foreskin. That you simply will not understand becuase you just dont have one but the action it performs in combination with both sexual organ fluids just works perfect in a very natural and plesant way.

FerFAL
View Quote
So uncircumcised dicks have a spongy wet head that works better with ladybits?  I'm honestly curious, I'm pretty happy with my dick and have never thought about the differences being anything other than for cleanliness and cosmetic reasons.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://francisdroy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/2014-02-20-male-genital-mutilation-because-her-aesthetic-preferences-are-more-important-than-my-sons-body1.jpg?w=1024&h=1024
This is as far as I can go in finding any humor in all of this. I just tihnk its horrible that relatively smart people are still considering doing this to the children they supposedly love.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://francisdroy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/2014-02-20-male-genital-mutilation-because-her-aesthetic-preferences-are-more-important-than-my-sons-body1.jpg?w=1024&h=1024
FerFAL

But helmet heads run in the family.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a soldier who was from germany who got circumsized when he joined the army.

he said cut sex is better than uncut sex.

FTMFW.

I will avoid the argentina nazi jew hatred angle for now but this guy is REALLY interested in men's cocks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hmmmm... no, pretty sure they dont. And I'm not joking, most survays say Latinos have more sex and are better at it.
In Latin America and Europe men get blowjobs as well, showering everyday and cleaning your dick along with the rest of your body isnt that hard.

Quoted:
Quoted:

A normal penis head is always somewaht moist, protected by the foreskin (yes, even when showering dailly, pulling back the foreskin and washing with soap as normal clean people do). With her lubricantion, your moist and soft penis head covered by the foreskin,and the lubrican that comes off yor penis it all works pretty good an natural. With a cut penis theres no moist penis head, and theres no foreskin action. Its all on her to lubricate enough and yet theres still no replacement for the action of the foreskin. That you simply will not understand becuase you just dont have one but the action it performs in combination with both sexual organ fluids just works perfect in a very natural and plesant way.
FerFAL
So uncircumcised dicks have a spongy wet head that works better with ladybits?  I'm honestly curious, I'm pretty happy with my dick and have never thought about the differences being anything other than for cleanliness and cosmetic reasons.

Uncircumcised heads have a more velvety skin, like the inside of your mouth or the inside of the womans vagina that it comes into contact with, its more of an internal organ kind of skin. When you dont have foreskin that skin is in constant contact with with clothes, rubbing, etc and it gets dry, thicker and less sensitive, and thats besides already loosing all the nerve endings  in your foreskin.
Its good that youre happy with your dick and sex life. Some guys get too much into this, they start reading about sex being better when intact, they get pissed and whats the point, you cant change anything. The point with these discusisons is just making people aware that its not some silly choice based on looks or even more pathetic worrying about some slut not liking te way your penis looks. The idea is just leave guys dicks alone, especailly your kids. Its perfect as it is and no sane guy will ever cut his dick's foreskin as a grownup.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I thought that we did circumcision threads on Fridays.  Did I miss a memo?
View Quote
Apparently, some people's concern over the appearance of other people's junk has, like a clearance sale, been extended for another day.

Besides, the Cock Crusaders will never rest until everyone's cock looks like theirs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/06/health/200-million-with-fgm/index.html
Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.
WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.
Anyway, just noticed that nice double standard CNN has.
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL
View Quote

What do you care if the rest of us aren't smelly anteaters?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I had a soldier who was from germany who got circumsized when he joined the army.

FTMFW.
View Quote

He can say his dick now shoots laser beams, doesnt mean its true. What is true is that with a)loss of half the nerve endings in the foreskin b)loss of the foreskin function itself c)loss of sensation in the head due to lack of foreskin and thickening of the gland skin, theres just no way he feels sex better.
For every guy that is happy with cutting his dick as an adult theres 50 that deeply regret it. One that I know of that did it for religious reasons (converted to Judaism) said it downright ruined his life. Not his sex life, but his life. He said he felt practically nothing now during sex.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hmmmm... no, pretty sure they dont. And I'm not joking, most survays say Latinos have more sex and are better at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God damn right we do.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

FTMFW.

I will avoid the argentina nazi jew hatred angle for now but this guy is REALLY interested in men's cocks.
View Quote

There have been posters here who have had the same done and say there is no difference, but the dick obsessed persist with their dick fallacies.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

For every guy that is happy with cutting his dick as an adult theres 50 that deeply regret it. One that I know of that did it for religious reasons (converted to Judaism) said it downright ruined his life. Not his sex life, but his life. He said he felt practically nothing now during sex.

FerFAL
View Quote

So how many in this thread posted they regret it vs posted they don't care vs posted they are happy cut?

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So.... If you are sooo much more sensitive with foreskin, how much do you have to think about baseball in order to do the job right proper?

Serious question. I mean using logic, if I was 10x as sensitive I think premature ejaculation would be an issue. I have no idea, just speculating.
View Quote

Exactly. Because everyone knows, your first time you are a two pump chump. So an uncircumcised person will have a blow on merely the tip going on.

Now I know where the term "just the tip" came from.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So.... If you are sooo much more sensitive with foreskin, how much do you have to think about baseball in order to do the job right proper?

Serious question. I mean using logic, if I was 10x as sensitive I think premature ejaculation would be an issue. I have no idea, just speculating.
View Quote

Yes, its clearly more sensitive. With less sensitivity you're more likely to end up jack hammering like a rapist to feel pleasaure because of sensation loss
When intact by all means you feel more, but although you feel more it doesnt mean you cant "do the job", more based on rithm rather than rubbing like a madman in order to feel more given the sensitivity loss.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
FerFAL
View Quote

Lol- This is the OP's thread, he defines what is normal. Ya know, since all of Latin America and the rest of the world showers daily like "normal clean people".
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#20]
damn this dude is interested in cocks.

not only interested, but clearly has studied the subject in depth.

argentina has brought us nazi hiding, evita, the hand of god, over rated capitals and, this is something I was unaware of, dudes totally fascinated by other dudes cocks.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

Is that because of the lack of sensitivity
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread made me think of this song:

Don't worry about us cut guys OP, we're doing our best to make it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, its clearly more sensitive. With less sensitivity you're more likely to end up jack hammering like a rapist to feel pleasaure because of sensation loss
When intact by all means you feel more, but although you feel more it doesnt mean you cant "do the job", more based on rithm rather than rubbing like a madman in order to feel more given the sensitivity loss.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

Once again, you have no idea. You're just making it up as you go.  

Quoted:
Quoted:

FTMFW.

He can say his dick now shoots laser beams, doesnt mean its true. What is true is that with a)loss of half the nerve endings in the foreskin b)loss of the foreskin function itself c)loss of sensation in the head due to lack of foreskin and thickening of the gland skin, theres just no way he feels sex better.
FerFAL

Everyone is wrong and you're right, even if they have personal experience and you don't. Mmkay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't think that FGM and circumcision are on the same level.  The first FMG I read about was in some poor village that accomplished the task by smashing the "man in the boat" between two bricks at the onset of menstruation.
Howerver, when my son was born they only informed me of the health risks of not doing a circumcision, they did not mention any negative risks, that info. should also be given.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Incorrectly issuing the word "mutilate" to describe circumcisions doesn't win people over with the emotional appeal, it just makes them think less of you and, by extension, your cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?

Incorrectly issuing the word "mutilate" to describe circumcisions doesn't win people over with the emotional appeal, it just makes them think less of you and, by extension, your cause.

Sorry , I thought surgery on a healthy body was the definition of mutilation.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?

Just like tattoos and piercings. Mutilation.

How many pages will this nonsense go? Trololololloll...
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you're better at sex than spelling.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

So if you're more sensitive how does that translate into lasting longer?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

You have some serious fucking mental problems OP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#30]
We didn't mutilate our son to fit in with cultural norms.

He was perfect the way he was born, as nature intended.

Superior to those infants who had to undergo elective cosmetic surgery.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#31]
So... this is basicly a thread where third world dirt farmers try and convince people with running water; that having a weird looking dick that carries disease and smegma (and scares off all females from the smell alone), that it's infact cool?

Lol. The internet is fun.

Well, while we're at it... Hey guys, its "cool" to wipe your ass with your left hand. Dont use toiletpaper, just use your left hand. Girls love it and they will get so wet they wont need lube.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have tattoos and had piercings in the past, my choice as a consenting adult .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have tattoos and had piercings in the past, my choice as a consenting adult .

Tattoos and piercings are mutilations.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#33]
lol i needed the laugh
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#34]
What is with the preoccupation with other men’s pee pee?  Did you have a bad time in HS gym class?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So... this is basicly a thread where third world dirt farmers try and convince people with running water; that having a weird looking dick that carries disease and smegma (and scares off all females from the smell alone), that it's infact cool?

Lol. The internet is fun.

Well, while we're at it... Hey guys, its "cool" to wipe your ass with your left hand. Dont use toiletpaper, just use your left hand. Girls love it and they will get so wet they wont need lube.
View Quote

Actually the entire concept of circumcision was invented by third world dirt farmers who wipe with their left hand.

Wanna know why?  Because they don't have running water, don't bathe ever, and as a result they have to mutilate their bodies so they don't give their women diseases when they have sex.

Circumcision has no place in the modern world -- we have running water and we bathe.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:34:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Now is a bad time to be an anti-circumcision activist.  With the medical establishment now recognizing that circumcision provides real health benefits, they have to fall back on emotional comparisons to FGM.

Kinda like the anti-vaxxers, who were riding high until everyone realized that famous Lancet study linking vaccines to autism was a pile of bollocks.

For the record I think the decision to circumcise or vaccinate a child should be ultimately up to the parents.  But if they choose not to do it that doesn't mean they are being smart.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What is with the preoccupation with other men’s pee pee?  Did you have a bad time in HS gym class?
View Quote

The preoccupation is with ending child abuse consisting of non-consensual mutilation of healthy tissue. You asking that question is to me the same as asking why anyone would be preoccupied with trying to prevent child neglect, molestation, or beatings that leave permanent deformities. Because speaking up for those that can't defend themselves is just the right thing to do. Kids are free to elect for whatever body modifications they want when they grow up. No one has the right to steal body parts from them as children. The only reason our society puts up with this is "tradition" which is about as horrible of a reason as they come.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We didn't mutilate our son to fit in with cultural norms.

He was perfect the way he was born, as nature intended.

Superior to those infants who had to undergo elective cosmetic surgery.

View Quote

For fucks sake.  Give your little snowflake a participation trophy while you are on this roll........for being SUPERIOR.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:43:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Now is a bad time to be an anti-circumcision activist.  With the medical establishment now recognizing that circumcision provides real health benefits, they have to fall back on emotional comparisons to FGM.

Kinda like the anti-vaxxers, who were riding high until everyone realized that famous Lancet study linking vaccines to autism was a pile of bollocks.

For the record I think the decision to circumcise or vaccinate a child should be ultimately up to the parents.  But if they choose not to do it that doesn't mean they are being smart.
View Quote

I'm betting there is an INCREDIBLY high correlation between antivaxxers and parents that dont have their children circumcised.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#40]
We didn't do our twin boys we just had.  She figured if nature and god wanted them different, we would have received them that way.  I can't believe this is such a big deal.  I left the decision to my wife.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We didn't do our twin boys we just had.  She figured if nature and god wanted them different, we would have received them that way.  I can't believe this is such a big deal.  I left the decision to my wife.
View Quote

So if god forbid  something was wrong with a child that could be fixed with surgery it shouldn't be done because gad wanted it that way?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:56:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm betting there is an INCREDIBLY high correlation between antivaxxers and parents that dont have their children circumcised.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that the vast majority of the developed world does not practice circumcision, right?  

The US is looked at as a backwards society in this regard. And they're right.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:57:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So if god forbid  something was wrong with a child that could be fixed with surgery it shouldn't be done because gad wanted it that way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you don't understand the difference between medical necessity and elective surgery.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:59:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Make sure you dont get them vaccinated. If god wanted them to have immunity to disease, they would have been born immune.

Wisdom teeth? Those are staying in, if god wanted your kids to have straight teeth they would have been born that way.

Glasses? Nope, god should have given them better eyes.

What were you doing in the hospital in the 1st place? Shouldnt it have been a natural birth in a bathtub somewhere?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:04:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You have some serious fucking mental problems OP.
View Quote

That's my thought too.

Such laser-like FOCUS on penises, and describing the texture of the skin of the penis. All this rich detail about penises.

Damn, dude.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:05:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Its prefectly analogous. Foreskin is actually bigger than a clitoral hood. In some cultures they only make a couple cuts on the hood without even removing it fulyl, which they to to the amptuated foreskin.  The video clip mentions the practice so as to avoid girls from having sex early. Male genital mutilation was popularised in America among non religious by John Harvey Kellogg with the objective of "Masturbation prevention". This sad motherfuker didnt want babies touching their dicks and wanted to make it hard for teens to masturbate. Having no foreskin makes it impossible for a guy to masturbate unless he has some kind of lubricant, which is pretty sad.
Theres so many similarities that its hard not to see them.
Anyway, hard to believe sane people must be told this but in case anyone is still thinking about it: DO NOT cut off part of your kids dick. Every excuse in favor of this insanitity is pure BS, everything from "it better that way" to the " it prevents STD" down to "it looks nicer" or "it gets infected". Not a single logical reason to do this to a baby. Its as logical as cutting off your upper lip or finger.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do realize that these things aren't the same right?
For it to be analogous circumcision would have to be the complete removing of the head of the penis.

Its prefectly analogous. Foreskin is actually bigger than a clitoral hood. In some cultures they only make a couple cuts on the hood without even removing it fulyl, which they to to the amptuated foreskin.  The video clip mentions the practice so as to avoid girls from having sex early. Male genital mutilation was popularised in America among non religious by John Harvey Kellogg with the objective of "Masturbation prevention". This sad motherfuker didnt want babies touching their dicks and wanted to make it hard for teens to masturbate. Having no foreskin makes it impossible for a guy to masturbate unless he has some kind of lubricant, which is pretty sad.
Theres so many similarities that its hard not to see them.
Anyway, hard to believe sane people must be told this but in case anyone is still thinking about it: DO NOT cut off part of your kids dick. Every excuse in favor of this insanitity is pure BS, everything from "it better that way" to the " it prevents STD" down to "it looks nicer" or "it gets infected". Not a single logical reason to do this to a baby. Its as logical as cutting off your upper lip or finger.
FerFAL

Oh damn. Someone forgot to tell me I've been doing the impossible all these years?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I guess you don't understand the difference between medical necessity and elective surgery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, apparently this is a sore subject or some large misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:10:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

I take it you have personally tested this theory with untold penises, both cut and uncut?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:11:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well sure I do. But if some one is going to bring god into it saying we were born the way he intended don't be surprised when some one states the obvious.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:11:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Make sure you dont get them vaccinated. If god wanted them to have immunity to disease, they would have been born immune.

Wisdom teeth? Those are staying in, if god wanted your kids to have straight teeth they would have been born that way.

What were you doing in the hospital in the 1st place? Shouldnt it have been a natural birth in a bathtub somewhere?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top