Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/5/2016 12:53:49 AM EDT
I bought some Lottza Mottza pizzas on sale and the cashier said "These are really good."  When I put them on the counter I knew it was happening and I already knew what my response was to what I knew she was going to say.  "Yeah, we have pizza a couple times a month and these are good."

It's not really weird to me as its been happening to me my entire life.  That is dreaming random things and they actually happen in real life.

I had a thread about this when I first joined.  Just wondering if anyone else has this thing.  It's weird if I think about it but it's normal to me at this point.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Deja vu.

I had several very strong instances when I was younger. Seems to have diminished over the years.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Can I get the number of your weed guy?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I have this too sometimes. I'll be leaving the house and look at my night stand an extra 10 times and not realize why, then I get five miles down the road and remember my phone charger is still on the floor next to it. There have been a few instances of situations/statements people have made being eerily similar to a dream or something that I've had too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have this too sometimes. I'll be leaving the house and look at my night stand an extra 10 times and not realize why, then I get five miles down the road and remember my phone charger is still on the floor next to it. There have been a few instances of situations/statements people have made being eerily similar to a dream or something that I've had too.
View Quote

I actually dream shit before it happens.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I once dreamed I banged a big titted  blonde with a pussy that tastes like French vanilla ice cream. Craziest thing is it happened a couple of weeks later.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I do the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:07:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Matrix bro
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:09:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I do the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

For real?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?

Me too.
Random question, is your birthday near January 20th?
Everyone Ive met personally that has weird ESP shit going on was born at the end of January.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:10:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Some physicists think every point in time always exist.

Somehow we jump ahead at waking in particular.

I've had 3 or 4 events I saw years ahead and recognized when they happened.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:10:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep, very vivid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.

Can you guys give an example?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I do.
"I've done this before, but don't remember when..if ever."
You are not alone.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#14]
It's like déjà by all over again...
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:12:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I have learned that if I stop what I was doing, pull open a drawer and piss in it...I need to wake up.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:12:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Me too.
Everyone Ive met personally that has weird ESP shit going on was born at the end of January.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?

Me too.

No.  Do have a story of one?  A lot of people think it's something that its not.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:12:49 AM EDT
[#17]
There's a name for it

Deja vu.

It's a well studied subject.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

For real?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?

Yep, but it is usually meaningless. As in the events are common place.. Like the one you described. talking to someone one, doing something. Sometimes it is more serious. I was asleeping dreaming that I was walking through a grave yard looking at the stones with my mother when my sister called, waking me up, to tell me she had died. Could be a coincidence.

I sometimes get a feeling something bad is happening to a family member or friend before I know. I used to get the urge to call my friends at random times when I hadnt talked to them in a week or two, only to find out that they were in trouble at the moment. Sometimes I will set by the phone expecting a person to call out of the blue, and then they call. I have been cheated on a few times by gals, and could feel it in my gut as soon as it happened.

Now it is usually just the dreams.

I have always figured it was coincidental. but it happens fairly often. gives me the heebygeebies.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:14:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some physicists think every point in time always exist.

Somehow we jump ahead at waking in particular.

I've had 3 or 4 events I saw years ahead and recognized when they happened.

View Quote

I just have random things that I dreamed and then they happen in real life.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:15:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Happens to me almost weekly.. I'll have a dream, or a thought about something, few days later it plays out.. Or, something will be happening, and I can remember doing it before.. Its not something I can predict, or know what it will happen, nor can I say, "hey I had this dream this will happen" its more like yup, been here before..
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Ok then when is the U.S. going to officially implode?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Deja vu.

I had several very strong instances when I was younger. Seems to have diminished over the years.
View Quote

Me too, and doesn't happen at all anymore.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Me too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?

Me too.

I have this. Born Feb 3.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#24]
I was hoping that you had foreseen a future of some store puss.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:19:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yep, but it is usually meaningless. As in the events are common place.. Like the one you described. talking to someone one, doing something. Sometimes it is more serious. I was asleeping dreaming that I was walking through a grave yard looking at the stones with my mother when my sister called, waking me up, to tell me she had died. Could be a coincidence.

I sometimes get a feeling something bad is happening to a family member or friend before I know. I used to get the urge to call my friends at random times when I hadnt talked to them in a week or two, only to find out that they were in trouble at the moment. Sometimes I will set by the phone expecting a person to call out of the blue, and then they call. I have been cheated on a few times by gals, and could feel it in my gut as soon as it happened.

I have always figured it was coincidental. but it happens fairly often. gives me the heebygeebies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

For real?

I get those feelings too but I'm talking about dreams that acutally happen in real life.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:20:46 AM EDT
[#27]
It goes away as you get older.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:20:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Happens to me almost weekly.. I'll have a dream, or a thought about something, few days later it plays out.. Or, something will be happening, and I can remember doing it before.. Its not something I can predict, or know what it will happen, nor can I say, "hey I had this dream this will happen" its more like yup, been here before..
View Quote

Mine are "Yep, I dreamed this shit."
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:22:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I get those feelings too but I'm talking about dreams that acutally happen in real life.
View Quote

yeah.. It happens to me. Last summer I had some guys show up to work for me, and I had had a dream of them driving up.

A few weeks ago I was working on something, and when a wrench fell to the ground, I realized I had dreamed about the wrench falling.

every now and then i will get the feeling I had dreamed something, and actually expect to hear a noise or see something, then it happens just as i expected it to.

dunno.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I've had similar episodes, and they make me want to believe that there is something after death. I get this feeling that life is cyclical, sometimes there is a glitch, and it doesn't quite erase all of your prior life experiences. These moments are so short you cannot quite piece it together. So, you go on thinking it is Déjà Vu, a word made up to try and explain these rare occurrences. Fucking weird, isn't it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:23:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Used to have dreams that came true when I was a kid. Doesn't happen anymore.

I get the "I forgot something" feeling, and I've learned to listen to it, cause I'm usually right. That may just be conditioning as to what junk I carry around in my pockets, or some mental reminder to bring something with me.

I do however, know when I get a strong feeling or hunch, follow through on it. Especially if it's potential trouble.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:23:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ok then when is the U.S. going to officially implode?
View Quote

It's not like that.  Just random things in a dream and then it acually happens.  I'm always like yeah I dreamed this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deja vu.

It does tapper off but I've had a lifestyle change and it seems to be back a little bit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:26:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some store puss would be alright.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:26:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.

One of many mundane incidents- Dreamed I was walking down a dark graffitied staircase while buttoning a grey blazer.  A year or two later I stopped at a landing to button my jacket and realized I was there.  Never anything useful/insightful.  Also don't tell people about it because you'll sound like a crazy person.  I just make a note and let it go.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yeah it would
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:31:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Sure.  Dreamt that my boss fell from the roof and that he was gone.  It was a shock and it awoke me.  I asked myself, "Is he going to die?"  Then I figured out that he wouldn't be there and in less than two weeks time, he wasn't my boss anymore.  We had a new one who was a politician (meaning unskilled).  

There are other dreams, but I'm not sharing them.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:33:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Deja vu.

View Quote
The same with me.  

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:34:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yep, very vivid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.

Same here. Been happening since I was about 10. Never anything useful, just a random small event (maybe 30 seconds worth of it in a dream the night before) like where I'm sitting, what I'm looking at, ambient sounds, etc or what someone is going to say to me. Usually about stuff I don't normally do, like being in the grocery store at an odd hour or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:35:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:37:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Same here. Been happening since I was about 10. Never anything useful, just a random small event (maybe 30 seconds worth of it in a dream the night before) like where I'm sitting, what I'm looking at, ambient sounds, etc or what someone is going to say to me. Usually about stuff I don't normally do, like being in the grocery store at an odd hour or something like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.

Just out of curiosity--have any experience w/ sleep paralysis?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#42]
I have never had sleep paralysis.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:39:15 AM EDT
[#43]
I can remember dreams very well.  Sometimes it's like I'm remembering them in real time.

Usually there is something weird or out of place in the dream.  When it happens in real life I remember the dream and think "Oh, that's not weird now."

I had a dream in probably November.  It was my old father in law, my daughter, and myself eating pizza at some restaurant.  I didn't think much of it.

In December he called me up to help deliver a bunch of turkeys to a VFW.  He took us out for pizza afterwards.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Yes, I have had sleep paralysis on and off all my life.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:46:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing.

Yep, very vivid.

Yeah, random moments but something is off at the time of dreaming.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can remember dreams very well.  Sometimes it's like I'm remembering them in real time.

Usually there is something weird or out of place in the dream.  When it happens in real life I remember the dream and think "Oh, that's not weird now."

I had a dream in probably November.  It was my old father in law, my daughter, and myself eating pizza at some restaurant.  I didn't think much of it.

In December he called me up to help deliver a bunch of turkeys to a VFW.  He took us out for pizza afterwards.
View Quote

That's how it is for me also; just a small piece of time in the day, and usually while doing something I don't normally do. The only reason I remember these parts in the dreams is because they are out of place. I posted about some of my other sleep paralysis/weird sleep issues in the thread last week.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:55:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's how it is for me also; just a small piece of time in the day, and usually while doing something I don't normally do. The only reason I remember these parts in the dreams is because they are out of place. I posted about some of my other sleep paralysis/weird sleep issues in the thread last week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to have this happen way more as a kid.  It does taper off.

In elementary school I never said anything, in middle school I would say things about it happening and my friends just looked at me like I was nuts.  I didn't say anything about it after that.

I did ask my mom about it and all she said was that her and her mom had some kind of ESP thing going on.  They are both gone now.

How in the hell can you dream the future?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:57:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Weird connections in the brain that make you think you've seen all this before. Happens to me every couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:00:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dream houndreds of dreams a night i figure. I decided to see how much dreaming I do so I set an alarm clock to to wake me up after I had been a asleep six hours or so, then I would hit snooze. I had a note pad in bed with me and I would write down a few sentences on each dream. Well I did that for about 3 hours, and wrote down each dream.. different dream each time.

I figure it is a coincidence.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:00:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In elementary school I never said anything, in middle school I would say things about it happening and my friends just looked at me like I was nuts.  I didn't say anything about it after that.

I did ask my mom about it and all she said was that her and her mom had some kind of ESP thing going on.  They are both gone now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell if I know. If I had the answer for that I'd probably be doing something else with my life. My Mom told me she had the same thing happen when I asked her about it  once (I was probably 10 or so). Seems to be a familial connection with it. Probably genetic or something. I find it interesting but don't dwell on it too much anymore. It is pretty entertaining to hear others with the same thing though. Also, I think when people talk about this just being deja vu, it is only because they don't understand the difference between a feeling of familiarity and actual precognition.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top