Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're not wrong and I feel the same way every so often.

The gun industry, especially it's "training" division, is so full of shit. There are no secret ninja moves and there are no secret ninja "trainers." Everyone is teaching a rehash of the same techniques and charging a shitload of money for the privilege of hearing it from someone who was in some kind of special operations unit.

Between the Army and law enforcement I've had a significant amount of "tactical firearms training," some from big name people, and it honestly stands out in my mind if an instructor can simply administer a course of fire, score the targets, and offer pointers as needed, because most of them use the time as a free soapbox to rant about some "tactical" bullshit that is halfway or none of the way relevant to what the training goal is. I know how to shoot, I know how to reload, and I know how to move while doing one or the other. Grade my performance and comment on deficiencies, stop lecturing me about nonsense like OODA loops and shit.

You can practice all the ridiculous weapon manipulations you want, at the end of the day it's still shoot, move communicate. It's not like Delta Force has some top secret playbook that's different than the tactics everybody else has access to, they just have hand picked personnel and practice a shitload more than anyone else, like the difference is just the difference between an NFL team and pee-wee football.

And a lot of it is just masturbatory bullshit anyway. Not to pick on Travis Haley, since I can already barely see him under the GD dogpile, but why exactly do I give a fuck about some obscure unsafe Russian alternative to indexing your finger like a normal person? Actually to zoom out a little bit why are we even treating the AK like a serious combat weapon and going beyond familiarization fires when most of the free world uses better shit? Unless you're an 18B by trade being able to operate an AK like a pro is slightly above hula hooping on the list of potentially useful skills.

Unfortunately for the tactical training industry, shooting guns just isn't that fucking hard. That's why they replaced shit that is hard, like swords and bows. The army can make stone cold killers out of 18 year old dorks, you don't need to fork over $1k to an ex-Mossad operative to learn to kill someone with a gun.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is really one the shittiest industries. shilling, whoring (literally its how Glock got so many law enforcement sales), back stabbing, fraud, deception. I swear the older I get (turned 42 yesterday) the less and less enthusiastic I am about participating in it (being a consumer). i use to like shooting competitions and now not only do I not want to do it, I dislike it. I use to like gun videos, magazines, etc and now I consume less and less media in regards to firearms. I shoot less as a consequence of this.  I think I've just become so disillusioned with the whole thing. It use to be fun. Now its like some rat race of who has what dick measuring contest. A guy can't buy a DPMS sportical and go out bang off a few rounds without someone being an asshole about it. the trainers these days seem like primadonnas who stab each other in the back. the manufactures putting out garbage products. the accessory sellers selling fucking vegetable oil for $50 an ounce. no one really is interested in helping the newbies out its all about how much money they can extract from people. take my training course! only $1000 for 2 days! buy my gun lube for $50 an ounce! only buy this ar-15 its tier 1! only film me at shot show I'm the only one that matters! don't you know who I am! That wasn't an ND I planned that! No putting a camera man down range infront of a line students isn't stupid you just aren't teir 1 enough! oh you don't know who such and such is you aren't "in the know".

jesus you know what? I don't want to know these people. they are a bunch of fuck asses.

The gun industry, especially it's "training" division, is so full of shit. There are no secret ninja moves and there are no secret ninja "trainers." Everyone is teaching a rehash of the same techniques and charging a shitload of money for the privilege of hearing it from someone who was in some kind of special operations unit.

Between the Army and law enforcement I've had a significant amount of "tactical firearms training," some from big name people, and it honestly stands out in my mind if an instructor can simply administer a course of fire, score the targets, and offer pointers as needed, because most of them use the time as a free soapbox to rant about some "tactical" bullshit that is halfway or none of the way relevant to what the training goal is. I know how to shoot, I know how to reload, and I know how to move while doing one or the other. Grade my performance and comment on deficiencies, stop lecturing me about nonsense like OODA loops and shit.

You can practice all the ridiculous weapon manipulations you want, at the end of the day it's still shoot, move communicate. It's not like Delta Force has some top secret playbook that's different than the tactics everybody else has access to, they just have hand picked personnel and practice a shitload more than anyone else, like the difference is just the difference between an NFL team and pee-wee football.

And a lot of it is just masturbatory bullshit anyway. Not to pick on Travis Haley, since I can already barely see him under the GD dogpile, but why exactly do I give a fuck about some obscure unsafe Russian alternative to indexing your finger like a normal person? Actually to zoom out a little bit why are we even treating the AK like a serious combat weapon and going beyond familiarization fires when most of the free world uses better shit? Unless you're an 18B by trade being able to operate an AK like a pro is slightly above hula hooping on the list of potentially useful skills.

Unfortunately for the tactical training industry, shooting guns just isn't that fucking hard. That's why they replaced shit that is hard, like swords and bows. The army can make stone cold killers out of 18 year old dorks, you don't need to fork over $1k to an ex-Mossad operative to learn to kill someone with a gun.

This man gets it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My God GD is full of Dorks

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Welp. If that really was Travis who posted that it was not an ND, then I just lost a huge amount of respect for him. One of the very few people I actually looked up to

Don't be obtuse Just in my little circle of acquaintances and friends are several people who have had no choice in the matter when it comes to firearms overseas. Why would you NOT want to be proficient with the most widely used rifle in the world?

AK not a serious combat weapon.... holy crap, GD...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Welp. If that really was Travis who posted that it was not an ND, then I just lost a huge amount of respect for him. One of the very few people I actually looked up to

Quoted:
Actually to zoom out a little bit why are we even treating the AK like a serious combat weapon and going beyond familiarization fires when most of the free world uses better shit?

Don't be obtuse Just in my little circle of acquaintances and friends are several people who have had no choice in the matter when it comes to firearms overseas. Why would you NOT want to be proficient with the most widely used rifle in the world?

the ak is not a serious combat weapon, it's a piece of shit fielded by shitty poor people countries
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's the only one professional enough to ..............................finger fuck an AK47 variant until it ND's.

So, like our favorite DEA agent; Travis Haley will be forever known as "The only one Professhunal enough to,...BANG! Don't put that on fucking film".

Maybe now he'll join Chris Costa for the 2016 Japanese Tactical Catwalk Masquerade Ball. You heard it here first.

2016 Japanese Tactical Catwalk Masquerade Ball, featuring Travis Haley & Chris Costa's "Reunited and it feels so good".

http://youtu.be/O3CxkhMVva4

View Quote

What the FUCK is this shit????

Did he enjoy the bukkake after the show? I
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
From Haley Stategic Partners Facebook:

"ALCON: Travis is currently OCONUS on business and has not had an
opportunity to respond to the juvenile rantings about Panteao videos and
their unprofessional releases.  He will make an official statement on
this matter when he returns later this week.  -NL HSP Cheif Operations
Officer"
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"ALCON: Travis is currently OCONUS on business and has not had an opportunity to respond to the juvenile rantings about Panteao videos and their unprofessional releases.  He will make an official statement on this matter when he returns later this week.  -NL HSP Cheif Operations Officer"
View Quote

So one of his admins did post his earlier response?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"ALCON: Travis is currently OCONUS on business and has not had an opportunity to respond to the juvenile rantings about Panteao videos and their unprofessional releases.  He will make an official statement on this matter when he returns later this week.  -NL HSP Cheif Operations Officer"

I hope so, but posting for someone like that in the first person is a little

I know it's common for higher profile celebrities and such but for a firearms instructor?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Haley will be just fine. This will blow over.

He can either own up to it which it's a little too late at this point.

Or he can ignore it and let it go and it'll blow over.

Doesn't change anything he's done or accomplished in the past.

ETA: oops, DOESN'T change...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Does change anything he's done or accomplished in the past.
View Quote

Ignoring seems like the best course of action at this point. Either he admits he lied before or he digs the hole deeper. Which according to that last "official statement", it will probably be the latter.

This was a good example on how not to handle this situation, as a public figure.

If he would've just gone "haha, yeah I fucked up but at least no one was hurt", no one would've really cared.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like he needs a Chief Spelling Officer.  

Very amateurish.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You guys are crazy.

If that was anyone but him, you'd be all over that guy.  Surprised that it went off while finger fucking the trigger?  Just plain unsafe.

View Quote

He's demonstrating Russian techniques which are fucking stupid, for obvious reasons.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ignoring seems like the best course of action at this point. Either he admits he lied before or he digs the hole deeper. Which according to that last "official statement", it will probably be the latter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My question is. Why did he bother making his statement knowing Panteo had the full version and could release it at any time? Why would he grab the shovel before all the dirt was laid before him?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard he hired Corey.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My question is. Why did he bother making his statement knowing Panteo had the full version and could release it at any time? Why would he grab the shovel before all the dirt was laid before him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beats me. Maybe he didn't consider that possibility at the time? Calling out a company for slander when you know they have the footage that proves you wrong doesn't seem like the best move.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

hahahahahahahahhhnnnnnnggggghhh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haley says it was an ND twice in the vid.

Now says it wasnt.

Well that's embarrassing. He made a video or something saying he did it on purpose?

no just a post, could have easily been admins

That's not really fair to compare Travis Haley to Cory Jackson.

Cory never had an ND.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Attributed? NOT the SOLE source??? Hmmm, now your assertion leaves a gap...

The use of "can be avoided" is also not in your favor.
It's the difference in using words like *may* instead of *shall* or *will*. By stating your  you do not solidify the position they are completely unavoidable, but that there is still some sort of cosmic "Oops factor" that cannot be avoided by following the 4 rules. You invalidate your entire position and support my own.

Learn something about debate, rationale arguments and you *may* have a chance at an effective argument, until then, Thanks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Horseshit....it's more a statistical probability than an "attitude". Let's forget about 80...How likely are you to "blow" thru a school zone at 25 instead of 20? The fact here is that from all the evidence, after failing the 1st three rules, the fourth prevented this from being much worse.

Well if ignoring the safety rules and handling weapons is your modus operandi, then yes it does have to do with statistical probability.

The attitude that harbors complacent behavior is what creates such conditions.

NDs are attributed to individual negligence and can be avoided.

Normalizing negligent behavior and attributing it to an unavoidable circumstance is unacceptable.

It's the difference in using words like *may* instead of *shall* or *will*. By stating your  you do not solidify the position they are completely unavoidable, but that there is still some sort of cosmic "Oops factor" that cannot be avoided by following the 4 rules. You invalidate your entire position and support my own.

Learn something about debate, rationale arguments and you *may* have a chance at an effective argument, until then, Thanks?

You need to go back to reading school.

Go read a reading book.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cory never had an ND.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haley says it was an ND twice in the vid.

Now says it wasnt.

Well that's embarrassing. He made a video or something saying he did it on purpose?

no just a post, could have easily been admins

Cory never had an ND.

He did knock up his GF, though. So...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nonsense.  The only people that an ND absolutely cannot happen to are people that don't shoot.  Now,  had that rifle been pointed in an unsafe direction when it happened,  that would be a different story.

When you put 250,000 rounds a year down range,  shit can happen.

Just like Valentino Rossi and Michael Schumacher crash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are crazy.

If that was anyone but him, you'd be all over that guy.  Surprised that it went off while finger fucking the trigger?  Just plain unsafe.

Nonsense.  The only people that an ND absolutely cannot happen to are people that don't shoot.  Now,  had that rifle been pointed in an unsafe direction when it happened,  that would be a different story.

When you put 250,000 rounds a year down range,  shit can happen.

Just like Valentino Rossi and Michael Schumacher crash.

Shui doesn't crash anymore
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He denied it was an accident.  That's why people give a fuck.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why give a fuck? It was an accident that he acknowledged and no one was injured. A lesson learned.

This board is unbelievably petty and childish.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why give a fuck? It was an accident that he acknowledged and no one was injured. A lesson learned.

That's where I'm at.

I'm seriously trying hard to give a fuck.

....and failing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I've never had a nd, maybe I should be teaching the classes.

Put me in coach.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I've never had a nd, maybe I should be teaching the classes.

Put me in coach.
View Quote

Neither has my mom.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

QFT.

There's 2 types of gun people; Those that have had NDs, and those that will have a ND.  

Mine was with a 1911.  I fired 7, and dropped the mag.  I pulled the trigger to drop the hammer (With the muzzle still pointed downrange), BANG!  

The "Speed of reality" is amazing.  In the middle of the BANG!, I was able to say/think the entire sentence in my head, "That was an 8 round magazine"....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I give him credit for posting that. Shows the importance of the rules.  

Hard to tell from a short clip but that should have been done with an unloaded ak

QFT.

There's 2 types of gun people; Those that have had NDs, and those that will have a ND.  

Mine was with a 1911.  I fired 7, and dropped the mag.  I pulled the trigger to drop the hammer (With the muzzle still pointed downrange), BANG!  

The "Speed of reality" is amazing.  In the middle of the BANG!, I was able to say/think the entire sentence in my head, "That was an 8 round magazine"....

Prime example as to why the last step in unloading your firearm should not be the same as the last step in firing it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.

Agreed.

Though it's not just this board. It must be multiple boards of Panteo put out a statement. I've seen it on a few Facebook feeds as well.

The gun community in general loves to hate its stars. Jealousy, envy, whatever you want to call it, gun/"training" culture is full of it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This man gets it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is really one the shittiest industries. shilling, whoring (literally its how Glock got so many law enforcement sales), back stabbing, fraud, deception. I swear the older I get (turned 42 yesterday) the less and less enthusiastic I am about participating in it (being a consumer). i use to like shooting competitions and now not only do I not want to do it, I dislike it. I use to like gun videos, magazines, etc and now I consume less and less media in regards to firearms. I shoot less as a consequence of this.  I think I've just become so disillusioned with the whole thing. It use to be fun. Now its like some rat race of who has what dick measuring contest. A guy can't buy a DPMS sportical and go out bang off a few rounds without someone being an asshole about it. the trainers these days seem like primadonnas who stab each other in the back. the manufactures putting out garbage products. the accessory sellers selling fucking vegetable oil for $50 an ounce. no one really is interested in helping the newbies out its all about how much money they can extract from people. take my training course! only $1000 for 2 days! buy my gun lube for $50 an ounce! only buy this ar-15 its tier 1! only film me at shot show I'm the only one that matters! don't you know who I am! That wasn't an ND I planned that! No putting a camera man down range infront of a line students isn't stupid you just aren't teir 1 enough! oh you don't know who such and such is you aren't "in the know".

jesus you know what? I don't want to know these people. they are a bunch of fuck asses.

This man gets it.

well ranted
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

the ak is not a serious combat weapon, it's a piece of shit fielded by shitty poor people countries
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually to zoom out a little bit why are we even treating the AK like a serious combat weapon and going beyond familiarization fires when most of the free world uses better shit?

The AK is not a serious combat weapon!?! It scares me that you people can actually vote

• [/list=1]
    Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:58:19 PM EDT
    [#27]
    can, and probably will,  happen to ANYONE if you shoot long enough.  that's why the rules are so important.

- Every gun, is ALWAYS loaded. Always.
    - Never point the muzzle at anything you aren't willing to destroy.  

rule 2 saved Travis.

I once had a semi-auto shotgun discharge on it's own, with my finger nowhere near the trigger,  with witnesses.  I was holding it by the forearm,  on my hip, pointed straight up. Dad and I were talking, waiting for the next dog (running a live gun station at a dog trial) when BOOM,  just went off. out of nowhere.  Dad, and two of his friends just standing there. i wasn't even moving.

It can happen. I'm *hyper* aware of where every gun is pointing.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:14:58 AM EDT
    [#28]
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.

This egregious safety failing shall not stand.  This is arfcom!!!

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:15:54 AM EDT
    [#29]
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.

While it certainly wont keep me up at night if it all went down like it appears then I am not impressed with Haley or whoever posted on his behalf.

I can't for the life of me understand why he was filming that segment with a hot weapon to begin with. All I can think of is he thought it was unloaded which certainly doesn't excuse it but makes sense. I am in the "have had a ND" group. I certainly don't think worse of him for having the ND only for his actions afterwards which as I mentioned earlier may have been someone else in his organization.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:18:41 AM EDT
    [#30]
    Quoted:

While it certainly wont keep me up at night if it all went down like it appears then I am not impressed with Haley or whoever posted on his behalf.

I can't for the life of me understand why he was filming that segment with a hot weapon to begin with. All I can think of is he thought it was unloaded which certainly doesn't excuse it but makes sense. I am in the "have had a ND" group. I certainly don't think worse of him for having the ND only for his actions afterwards which as I mentioned earlier may have been someone else in his organization.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.

Someone claiming to be Travis Haley? They specifically referred to themselves in the first person in regards to the incident.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:26:41 AM EDT
    [#31]
    Quoted:
    I dig Haley but all the Haley boot lickers in here that believed he did that intentionally had me rollin' .
    View Quote

They went from: "You don't know that it was an ND, it might have been but we don't know!"

To: "He wasn't wearing his ear pro, that's all it was. God you guys are a bunch of assholes trying to bad mouth my bro. We hung out once for $100 an hour..."

Then: "Well, he was demonstrating a technique and why not to do it. I think he demonstrated it quite nicely. Couldn't have given a better example if you ask me."

And finally: "Who cares? It's only an ND, we all have had dozens of them. You guys who care about weapons safety and telling the truth are pathetic. Look how much I don't care, I'm going to post and continue posting just to let you know that I don't care."
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:27:50 AM EDT
    [#32]
    It was the admins

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:31:50 AM EDT
    [#33]
    Originally Posted By Mugzilla
    View Quote

I really, really hate that commonly used statement.

To me it says "I'm gonna fuck up anyways because I'm not in control of my actions, why bother striving for perfection"
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:35:26 AM EDT
    [#34]
    Quoted:
    It was the admins

View Quote

So why was the person on Haley's Instagram talking about himself in the first person in regards to the incident?
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:36:47 AM EDT
    [#35]
    the training industry is so full of shit

especially now a days

all they do is shill  shit with their name on it   made by whoever pays them the most  and strut around and go to Japanese fashion shows and demand they are treated like rock stars.  its gotten absurd.  some seem to remain semi humble at least for now.  but who eve knows how long that will last.

you people saying  that old bullshit about

"two kinds of shooters, those who have ND and those that will.."     you fucking scare me and should be ashamed of yourselves.  

that line of thinking is what leads to that shit.    

"oh well. it was just a matter of time  dur dee dur.. hur hur hur"  "stats man, stats!!"    Im not a dipshit!!  math was against me dawg!! "  

always said by the people who have NDed and want to justify and excuse themselves

pure bullshit. dangerous lethal bullshit

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:37:01 AM EDT
    [#36]
    Holy shit I can't believe this thread is still going
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:38:25 AM EDT
    [#37]
    Quoted:

To me it says "I'm gonna fuck up anyways because I'm not in control of my actions, why bother striving for perfection"
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:

exactly. its bullshit

and always said by the clowns who nearly killed themselves or did something stupid and want to excuse themselves
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:42:24 AM EDT
    [#38]
    There's only two types of people in this world.

The ones who finger fuck a loaded ak and don't expect it to go off, and those who do.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:55:46 AM EDT
    [#39]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

Drama queens going to drama.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:59:21 AM EDT
    [#40]
    Quoted:

So why was the person on Haley's Instagram talking about himself in the first person in regards to the incident?
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    It was the admins

Hell if I know...

Just passing along info...

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:22:49 AM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:

Go read a reading book.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Horseshit....it's more a statistical probability than an "attitude". Let's forget about 80...How likely are you to "blow" thru a school zone at 25 instead of 20? The fact here is that from all the evidence, after failing the 1st three rules, the fourth prevented this from being much worse.

Well if ignoring the safety rules and handling weapons is your modus operandi, then yes it does have to do with statistical probability.

The attitude that harbors complacent behavior is what creates such conditions.

NDs are attributed to individual negligence and can be avoided.

Normalizing negligent behavior and attributing it to an unavoidable circumstance is unacceptable.

Go read a reading book.

After reading this alleged reading book, will there be an official reading that the book has been read?
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:40:34 AM EDT
    [#42]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    It was the admins

Cory stole all Haley's moves, now Haley is using some of Cory's moves.

Admins did this.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:41:43 AM EDT
    [#43]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

That's where I'm at.

....and failing.

Probably after 52 takes filming that one segment he flat out couldn't remember or was confused if it was loaded,unloaded or on safe and failed to verify the status of the weapon.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:42:17 AM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:

Admins did this.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    It was the admins

Admins did this.

I was reading this picturing your walter white with corys face meme with "AAAADMINSSS"
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:48:06 AM EDT
    [#45]
    Having read this thread, in summary this is what is happening

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:26:36 AM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

Bah! We got the Cory and Erika thread past 200pgs, we're just starting here!
    Just wait til Haley "officially" responds , that'll be 5pgs minimum!

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:28:14 AM EDT
    [#47]
    Quoted:

Admins did this.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    It was the admins

Admins did this.

You're so jealous of Haley.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:30:47 AM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:

exactly. its bullshit

and always said by the clowns who nearly killed themselves or did something stupid and want to excuse themselves
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

exactly. its bullshit

I agree, it is a mental condition.

All behaviors start in the mind.

Safety violators have a specific mindset that is reckless and complacent far before they actually have their NDs.

Their NDs are the physical manifestation of their mental illness.
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:34:12 AM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:

Safety violators have a specific mindset that is reckless and complacent far before they actually have their NDs.

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

exactly. its bullshit

LOL
    Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:39:14 AM EDT
    [#50]
    Weak people like Mr. H. need events like this.  

Page / 17
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top