Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/1/2016 4:25:46 AM EDT
I think they are setting up for a good season...

"Hostile Makeover" was the episode title.

Fallen Archer was hilariously stupid.   Whole fight scene was cool.   Brought in a bunch of cool characters.   Night Dick....

First commercial break/bump and Adult Swim put Doc and Jackson on notice to get their asses in gear so we do not have to wait til like 2024 for season 7.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Killinger Killinger Killinger!
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the reminder!
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Love that show!
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Cant wait to come home and watch it this afternoon
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:04:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Your friendly reminder....
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Haven't watched that show in years. Had no idea it was still on.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:20:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, WTF, that's some serious advertising fail!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Should be another episode tonight.

I was out of town on Valentines and missed it.   Was there an episode?   Cliff notes?

Last one I saw showed Billy and White packing up after being sold off to Venture Industries.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They take years between seasons.    I developed a routine of checking online once every 2 or 3 months for updates.

The Gargantua 2 episode was simply epic and some of their best work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#11]
There won't be a season 7. The contract has always been for six seasons.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I gave up on that show like 7 years ago.   I wondered if it was still on the air.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Source?

Adult Swim bump on opening night was telling them to start writting now so we do not have another 2 to 3 year wait.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#16]
It's a great season.  Very funny material.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#17]
is it worth getting hulu for?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Last nights episode was pretty good.   It has a lot of Monarch and 21 stupidity which is always a plus.

God I love the Venture Bros.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Source?

Adult Swim bump on opening night was telling them to start writting now so we do not have another 2 to 3 year wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Source?

OTOH, they once had a bump that announced that Korgoth of Barbaria had been greenlit.

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 4:35:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Tonight was one of the better episodes I have seen.

Brock is in love and it is hilarious...

The additional arch enemies and how everything is tying together is awesome.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OTOH, they once had a bump that announced that Korgoth of Barbaria had been greenlit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

I'm still pissed about that.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:47:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

I remember that, it was awesome.

Then nothing ever happened.

What a bummer.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:59:46 PM EDT
[#24]
They are crushing it this season.  So funny.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Yeah great season so far. I'm glad they seem to have gotten past their writers block.

I love the fact that they put so many references into the show of other movies and shows like the house form Fight Club being the Monarch's childhood home.

Brock getting pegged was damn funny as well then having to admit it when he was lassoed.

ever notice that every female on the show is always fucked up in some way. Its like they can't have a hot girl w/o making her flawed.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yeah great season so far. I'm glad they seem to have gotten past their writers block.

I love the fact that they put so many references into the show of other movies and shows like the house form Fight Club being the Monarch's childhood home.

Brock getting pegged was damn funny as well then having to admit it when he was lassoed.

ever notice that every female on the show is always fucked up in some way. Its like they can't have a hot girl w/o making her flawed.  
View Quote

I'm kind of wondering how they are going to rope Orpheus, his gang, and Triana into this season.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I'm kind of wondering how they are going to rope Orpheus, his gang, and Triana into this season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Orpheus is kind of a square but he definitely adds to the show.

I'm sure he will have to show up at some point to rescue Rusty after the lobby hole claims a few more guild members and the guild decides to retaliate.

Think tank was funny when he thought Rusty was smart and was goignt o play chess with him only to be found to be another dullard he was arching.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'm sure he will have to show up at some point to rescue Rusty after the lobby hole claims a few more guild members and the guild decides to retaliate.

Think tank was funny when he thought Rusty was smart and was goignt o play chess with him only to be found to be another dullard he was arching.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ending was funny as hell. Turd drops into the pool, Battleaxe crashes the RV through the front doors into Thinktank, then into the hole. I rost.

Also, anyone else notice that Brickfrog has been showing up in the background here and there? He was in a meeting of the guild the first episode, and in the latest episode he was at battleaxe's bar. Brickfrog is awesome.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The ending was funny as hell. Turd drops into the pool, Battleaxe crashes the RV through the front doors into Thinktank, then into the hole. I rost.  

Also, anyone else notice that Brickfrog has been showing up in the background here and there? He was in a meeting of the guild the first episode, and in the latest episode he was at battleaxe's bar. Brickfrog is awesome.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/venturebrothers/images/f/f6/Brick_frog_next_by_diemean-d4xih5h.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115212317

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/venturebrothers/images/f/f6/Brick_frog_next_by_diemean-d4xih5h.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115212317

How sad is it that it implies that Brick Frog is more of a threat than the Monarch?

Oh and Think Tank is a straight rip off of Modok.  Seriously, I have no idea how Marvel hasn't sued them yet.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Failure is a major theme on the show.  All of the characters are flawed in some way.

Warianna's alter ego  = Arianna Huffington = Greek = Butt Stuff
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:51:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How sad is it that it implies that Brick Frog is more of a threat than the Monarch?

Oh and Think Tank is a straight rip off of Modok.  Seriously, I have no idea how Marvel hasn't sued them yet.

https://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/iron-man-3-modok.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/iron-man-3-modok.jpg

All of the characters are parodies of other characters.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

All of the characters are parodies of other characters.
View Quote

Yeah I know.  Just that was the one that has cut the closest I think.  I love the fucked up Johnny Quest vibe... then Johnny Quest as a fucked up junkie.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 3:56:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Friendly reminder...

/edit

Mike Tyson Mystery Show is starting to grow on me as well...   stupid shit they have Mike Tyson saying is hilarious.   Guy seems to not take himself seriously and is having fun with it.

/edit

LMAO at Hank and his pathetic dating style.

/edit

Dr Mrs The Monarch cos-play...

This season rocks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Friendly reminder...

/edit

Mike Tyson Mystery Show is starting to grow on me as well...   stupid shit they have Mike Tyson saying is hilarious.   Guy seems to not take himself seriously and is having fun with it.

/edit

View Quote

Wait, he's seriously voicing himself for that?  I'll have to check it out, that's freaking hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wait, he's seriously voicing himself for that?  I'll have to check it out, that's freaking hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friendly reminder...

/edit

/edit

Lol...

At the end of each show they have Tyson in the flesh doing or saying something stupid.   Tonight he was doing some stupid dance from the cartoon bit they had mid show.

The shows are only 15 minutes long.   Also they have Norm Macdonald voicing pigeon.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:15:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol...

At the end of each show they have Tyson in the flesh doing or saying something stupid.   Tonight he was doing some stupid dance from the cartoon bit they had mid show.

The shows are only 15 minutes long.   Also think they have Norm Macdonald voicing pigeon but if not it is a dead ringer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friendly reminder...

/edit

/edit

Lol...

The shows are only 15 minutes long.   Also think they have Norm Macdonald voicing pigeon but if not it is a dead ringer.

I'll have to give it a look.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:23:12 AM EDT
[#37]
LOL...

This freaking shit is hilarious.   Great episode tonight.

Go Hank go!!!

And shit is about to go down on Hank's date.

And yes...

BRICK FROG...   has to be the running joke for the season.    I smell an epic end for him the likes of which we have not seen since Captain Dugong...
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:43:24 AM EDT
[#38]
awww yeah.  My favorite show
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#39]
DEAD DOLPHIN JUICE!

Pissing myself laughing at the Nathan Fillion voicing the brown widdow.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:19:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta say, I think this is probably their best season ever.  They've had some great episodes, like the one where Dean finds out they are clones, but this season has just been solid every episode.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Sadly I can see them making this the high water mark that ends the show.

With the damn Blue Morpho being responsible for killing all the other villans...

There wont be anything left in the way of arch enemies.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

With the damn Blue Morpho being responsible for killing all the other villans...

View Quote

They haven't shown Underbheit yet  Let alone figuring out St. Cloud.

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Lol.  Farmer's daughter.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Friendly reminder...

Cannot wait to get home and see it tonight after work.  Will signal the start of my 1 week vacation.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 2:33:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Don't forget to buy your shirts at astrobasego.com
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#47]
LOL, Christopher Lambert. WTF?

It was also cool to see the flashback to how 21 became a henchman.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LOL, Christopher Lambert. WTF?

It was also cool to see the flashback to how 21 became a henchman.
View Quote

Story telling tonight was epic.

The explanation of the arching levels...

Awesome.   Action man going off the deep end...   holy shit.

This season has been amazing and tonight's episode was a work of art for them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Awesome.   Action man going off the deep end...   holy shit.

View Quote

I don't think action man has a shallow end.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 5:05:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

Still one of my favorite episodes because of that scene. Also this one.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top