Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2016 1:26:01 AM EDT
We are looking for some quality pillows. I see/hear a lot of ads about these. They want $100 for two of these.

Any others that are better or as good?
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:28:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one of those but I wouldn't trade my current pillow for all of them in the world.  Mine is perfect.  Got it at Dillards.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:29:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one and was unimpressed with it.

Not because the construction or quality is poor, but because I like a very firm, very flat pillow, which the 'my pillow' pillows appeared to be in the store.  

When I washed it at home, it puffed up like fucking crazy and has never gone back to the way it was.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:49:44 AM EDT
[#3]
This is going to be one of those threads of love it or hate it.
Sister has had one for a few years. Back/neck issues. Loves her pillow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:54:33 AM EDT
[#4]
If you prefer firm pillows you won't be happy with one.  It's soft and supportive, but not what I would call firm.  At least the one I have.  There may be other models.

My wife has taken over mine, and I don't miss it. But for her it's perfect. She has lower back problems and it seems to have helped.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:56:31 AM EDT
[#5]
My pappy bought one and he can sleep again so it worked for him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:57:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Beans72.com.  Awesome pillow that stays cool, even in the summer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:57:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a medium for me and a soft for my girlfriend based in their website's recommendations.  We both wish I had gone one stiffer (hoyoh!) on both pillows.  She likes a non firm pillow but the mypillow one is way too soft.  She bright over one of gets.  Bonus, I have a dedicated tween the legs pillow.

They're good pillows, though.  Use a code to get half off, I'm not sure they're worth full retail price.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:08:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife ought an awesome pillow at Costco, I went back to get one for me and they were out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I tried it and didn't like it, so it was sent back. The good thing about them is their return policy. If the pillow works for you, great and if not send it back.

I'm going to try a buckwheat hull pillow next.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I used to wake up with a sore neck 3-4 times a week and so my gf got me a My Pillow. It dit didn't seem unusual in any way and seems comfortable enough I guess, but oddly it does seem to have resolved my sore neck issue.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:25:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I tried it and didn't like it, so it was sent back. The good thing about them is their return policy. If the pillow works for you, great and if not send it back.

I'm going to try a buckwheat hull pillow next.
View Quote
I had one of hose and I could not get over the noise it made when you moved. It was nice once you were sleeping though

ETA for all of you who like a firm pillow try the miracle bamboo pillow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top