Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 4/26/2001 12:26:49 PM EST
I got my C&R license a few weeks ago. Last night I was writing down what I owned before I receive my first purchase with the license. I realized I have a boat load of guns already. I counted 17 guns before I got the license and just ordered three collector/shooter guns. Now, I must say that 5 of my guns were given to me by my dad who brought them back from WWII and I won't shoot them (ever), and I don't look at them in the same way as I do the others. But they are still functioning firearms. About half of my guns owned before I applied for my C&R license were C&R qualified. The other half are more modern weapons. My wife thinks I nuts. My handle is SmokyCity and I am a gun-aholic. [flag]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:02:05 PM EST
My handle is IrvineGunNut, and I am a gun-aholic. I started purchasing guns, and then my wife said to stop, so I purchased a couple for my son. She said it was OK, but that I had to stop, so I started buying guns for her. Between the 3 of us, we only have 13 guns, but I know the next 5 that I want to buy already. My wife needs an M1 Garand, my son needs a 20 gauge semi-auto, and I'd like to pickup a muzzle loader. And then of course there is the .22 pistol (or conversion kit for my Glock 22), and perhaps a nice deer rifle for myself as well. I'm so ashamed. I can't stop, I can't... Is there any hope for me? [:)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:39:49 PM EST
It only gets worse. Bail out before it's too late.
Top Top