Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2001 11:41:28 AM EDT
you said don't by anything from PP308... I'm thinking of a purchase with a guy PPS250... Do you know if these two could be the same?  If not, whats wrong with PP308?

Thanks man...
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know who PPS250 is. I would simply ask for fellow members feedback or recommendations regarding him.

Paul Podhorn is what I would consider a rather unscruplulous individual who used to go by the username Paul308. He was notorious for not delivering what he promised or living up to his word. He supposedly developed some process for refinihing USGI magazines, advertised his magazine refinishing business here, would accept other members' magazines for refinishing, and then take forever to complete the job and return their magazines, if at all. He would constantly badmouth, berate, and outright threaten with legal action not only competitors who offered similar magazine refinishing services, but his own dissatisfied customers. The guy is a total no-class act. He has also used practically every excuse under the sun for his repeated failures to deliver what he gave his word to. He is either cursed by God or the most unlucky SOB on the face of the earth. The straw that finally broke the camels back for him around these parts was when he offered for sale 400 new Parsons USGI 30 rounders that he didn't actually have to sell. He held onto the money he had taken from various forum members because of his supposed cash flow problem. I still don't think that everyone got all of their money back from that one. Now other members have reported seeing him selling magazines at shows in the southeast. Fortunately, I never did any business with him and followed the real life soap opera from the sidelines. I would steer clear of him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top