Confirmation on the paypal link?

Is this it?

[email protected]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not asking for everyone to send $100 or anything.
If everyone just sent $25, that's 25x75 $1875, or $50 x75 = $3750

We are looking at spending @ $4k.  If you can't send a lot, that's cool, if people could just pitch in like $10 or something.
Of the $850 I have now, that is only @ 8-9 people who have donated and some of them have been well over $100

The more we have, and earlier we have it, makes it better to budget for what kind, and how much food we can get for everyone.

Confirmation on the paypal link?

Is this it?

[email protected]

Confirmed. I'm not sure why I had an issue last night, it worked fine from my work computer today. Maybe I just can't internet.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't really contribute any cash since it's already gonna be a bit on the pricey side on gas just to get out there, but I could do some cola swag dust covers for some people, with the profits to go to pay for the event.

I'm already doing one for myself and one for a friend.

Haven't forgotten about the trophy thing, either.   Just been busy setting up my rolling motel.
View Quote

Dude if you're that strapped for cash you should probably stay home and save your money. I'd hate for you to break down and not be able to get home.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Dude if you're that strapped for cash you should probably stay home and save your money. I'd hate for you to break down and not be able to get home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't really contribute any cash since it's already gonna be a bit on the pricey side on gas just to get out there, but I could do some cola swag dust covers for some people, with the profits to go to pay for the event.

Haven't forgotten about the trophy thing, either.   Just been busy setting up my rolling motel.

Thanks.  I'll let you know if I need a lift, since you seem to be offering.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Down to pick up some dust cover
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:58:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If its absolutely needed I can do the pay pal thing but would prefer to drop cash at the event. I put a couple hundred in the jar last year and will do it this year, plus i think I am driving up a month before the event and helping get stuff built and set up. Tell me what you want pay pal now or more cash later, can't get both lol.

Everyone that is going should step up with a minimum of 25 dollars, there is a ton of work going on behind the scenes to make this happen.

I copy and pasted the pay pal info and it's a no go, when I try to hit next it says enter a valid email or 10 digit phone number. This is why I do cash.
View Quote

Don't forget those batteries, broseph!  Our hardboiled eggs and spam pozole is depending on you!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

It's obvious that you lift, bro.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

Fuck yeah, that avatar makes my pants tight.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don't forget those batteries, broseph!  Our hardboiled eggs and spam pozole is depending on you!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If its absolutely needed I can do the pay pal thing but would prefer to drop cash at the event. I put a couple hundred in the jar last year and will do it this year, plus i think I am driving up a month before the event and helping get stuff built and set up. Tell me what you want pay pal now or more cash later, can't get both lol.

Everyone that is going should step up with a minimum of 25 dollars, there is a ton of work going on behind the scenes to make this happen.

I copy and pasted the pay pal info and it's a no go, when I try to hit next it says enter a valid email or 10 digit phone number. This is why I do cash.

No man can eat 50 eggs.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No man can eat 50 eggs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No man can eat 50 eggs.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#11]
$100 sent
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Money sent
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#13]
West Fund = $1250
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#14]
How am I doin' coach?

Been running 3 times a week for the past 5 weeks.   That is to say, slowly building up to where I can hopefully run the entire track without walking breaks...

Started with run 45 seconds, walk 1 minute.  Then slowly added to the run time, 15 seconds at a time.  Right now I'm up to running 2:15, then walking :45, running 2:15, walking :45, etc... for the whole track.

Track is 1.5 miles long.

Here's my times so far.

20:00 on the 4th
19:45 on the 6th
21:36 on the 8th
20:32 on the 12th
20:38 on the 14th
20:08 on the 18th
20:35 on the 20th
17:57 on the 24th
17:48 on the 27th
18:09 on the 29th
17:26 on the 1st
17:31 on the 3rd
16:57 on the 6th
16:30 on the 8th
15:46 on the 10th (today)

Should I be chugging soda as I run, too?  Or is that really something you can train for?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How am I doin' coach?
Should I be chugging soda as I run, too?  Or is that really something you can train for?
View Quote

Do your 1 mi sprint. rest about 3-5min, then try the chug with cans or 2L.
You can eat 5 large marshmallows before the run too.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't train chug.

Its gay.

I didn't train chug for CW4 and I got 2nd.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Don't train chug.

Its gay.

View Quote

Only noobs train chug!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't train chug.

Its gay.

View Quote

Did 1st place train chug?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't train chug.

Its gay.

shhhh.

we don't talk about that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How am I doin' coach?

Been running 3 times a week for the past 5 weeks.   That is to say, slowly building up to where I can hopefully run the entire track without walking breaks...

Started with run 45 seconds, walk 1 minute.  Then slowly added to the run time, 15 seconds at a time.  Right now I'm up to running 2:15, then walking :45, running 2:15, walking :45, etc... for the whole track.

Track is 1.5 miles long.

Here's my times so far.

20:00 on the 4th
19:45 on the 6th
21:36 on the 8th
20:32 on the 12th
20:38 on the 14th
20:08 on the 18th
20:35 on the 20th
17:57 on the 24th
17:48 on the 27th
18:09 on the 29th
17:26 on the 1st
17:31 on the 3rd
16:57 on the 6th
16:30 on the 8th
15:46 on the 10th (today)

View Quote

What's your goal? 10 minutes would be a good goal.

And doing things that require muscle should be worked in if you aren't already weight training. Pushups, pullups, core exercises, squats, lunges, jump squats, bear crawl, and even sprints would be good.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And doing things that require muscle should be worked in if you aren't already weight training. Pushups, pullups, core exercises, squats, lunges, jump squats, bear crawl, and even sprints would be good.
View Quote

That's an average of 6:40 a mile.  My best average mile (over 1.5 miles) is 10:30 so far.  Honestly, I have no idea what is a reasonable thing to attain.   Right now, I'm just slowly building up and pushing myself a little harder every time.

I'm doing pushups, as well.   Loosely, the 100 pushup training program on the internet.  I might start doing pullups as well.   The track where I run has "fitness stations" and one of them includes a pullup bar.  I've been walking about a mile for cooldown after the full lap, so I could avail myself of those stations.

Thanks for the advice.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's an average of 6:40 a mile.  My best average mile (over 1.5 miles) is 10:30 so far.  Honestly, I have no idea what is a reasonable thing to attain.   Right now, I'm just slowly building up and pushing myself a little harder every time.

I'm doing pushups, as well.   Loosely, the 100 pushup training program on the internet.  I might start doing pullups as well.   The track where I run has "fitness stations" and one of them includes a pullup bar.  I've been walking about a mile for cooldown after the full lap, so I could avail myself of those stations.

Thanks for the advice.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  

Pull ups are the single best upper body exercise you can do IMHO.  Better than bench.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pull ups are the single best upper body exercise you can do IMHO.  Better than bench.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  

Yup, since I signed up for CW I've been doing pullups everyday. It's a great exercise.

And as far as your goal Andy, whenever you think you're doing good, just remember that some bastard is gonna show up that trained a little harder than you. It's good motivation.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't train chug.

Its gay.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  

I bought one of those doorway pullup bars because my basement ceiling (where the squat rack and everything else is) is too low for one. Got home and realized the crown molding on every fucking doorway in my house is too tall to use it
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:06:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I bought one of those doorway pullup bars because my basement ceiling (where the squat rack and everything else is) is too low for one. Got home and realized the crown molding on every fucking doorway in my house is too tall to use it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  

Nothing a good claw hammer can't fix.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  

True, but in a mostly original and nicely restored 107 year old house, it's kind of frowned upon
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm out. Have to do army stuff in the desert, which will not be as fun a Cola shenanigans in the desert.
I chipped into the fund and may do an early run funds permitting.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm out. Have to do army stuff in the desert, which will not be as fun a Cola shenanigans in the desert.
View Quote

But who is going to stick needles into unwilling participants now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

WITNESSED!

Hope you can make it for an early run, hombre.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was even going to stay up late and drink more this year...
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

After the IRS raping I took, can't afford to go.

Maybe next year.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

Maybe next year.

View Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Damn it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

Maybe next year.

View Quote

Catch a ride with someone else coming up from Vegas.  Ammo is provided, food is provided.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Chug training.  Do you want the beetus, because that's how you catch the beetus.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Methinks an RN.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#38]
West Fund = $1350
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
West Fund = $1350
View Quote

$1450
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not NV certified for anything, but I might have some emergency supplies if I can maybe score a box of NS.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

Maybe next year.

View Quote

I'll have to check with SWMBO, since it's her truck we're driving, but we'll be overnighting in Vegas on Wednesday, leaving for Reno Thursday.  Might be able to take a passenger.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:00:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Methinks an RN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Methinks an RN.

How about a retired HMCS(DV) who's now an acupuncturist and her sidekick who was also an HM2 and AZ registered EMT(IV) recently expired? Just hypothetically speaking, of course.

ETA:  Or, you could just die of thermoderegluation.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Me and the wife are out.  Getting more cybernetics installed next month.
View Quote

Can you tell I start at the last page and read backwards?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How about a retired HMCS(DV) who's now an acupuncturist and her sidekick who was also an HM2 and AZ registered EMT(IV) recently expired? Just hypothetically speaking, of course.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Methinks an RN.

Damn.   Sounds like I could have saved some coin and just had a cola warrior chop my back mole off...
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:21:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not NV certified for anything, but I might have some emergency supplies if I can maybe score a box of NS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't even think about that, if anyone in a suit asks, my name is Rusty Shackleford.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:25:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

Maybe next year.

View Quote

Man I feel your pain. On top of my quarterlies I get to write a check in the beginning of April for 7k. My next quarterly is then only 2 months away and its about 3k and I have a 2 week trip to Hawaii on April 13th.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:30:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Did anybody set up any overnight rooms at the Bunny Ranch for us?

I might be interested in a ZJ after a long day of running and chugging.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:33:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Did anybody set up any overnight rooms at the Bunny Ranch for us?

I might be interested in a ZJ after a long day of running and chugging.
View Quote

Over the pants ZJ?

If so I'm interested.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:44:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll have to check with SWMBO, since it's her truck we're driving, but we'll be overnighting in Vegas on Wednesday, leaving for Reno Thursday.  Might be able to take a passenger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I'm out.

FUCK.

Maybe next year.

It is possible to fit one more person in my car but we already have three people, possibly a small dag, cameras, guns and camping gear piling in to a nissan rogue headed up fri morning from vegas. If one of ya needs to hitchhike though we could squeeze.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:28:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

NTC?  Sorry
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top