Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol I read this and thought this must be a Californian pissed at LR. GD delivers!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm happy with all my Geissele triggers and see no reason to stop buying them... Besides, I'll spend a few extra bucks to support a company that has class

Lol I read this and thought this must be a Californian pissed at LR. GD delivers!

Im from Iowa and Mark is the  sole reason i will never buy his goods.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'll let KAC and LMT know
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are lots of toy triggers on the market that would be fine in range use guns.  Geissele makes the only quality, severe use triggers on the market.  Decide what your rifle is for and spend your money accordingly.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How much is a Knights trigger?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are lots of toy triggers on the market that would be fine in range use guns.  Geissele makes the only quality, severe use triggers on the market.  Decide what your rifle is for and spend your money accordingly.  

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong.

No kidding.

KAC comes to mind immediately.

How much is a Knights trigger?

$324 from bolt carrier.com or operations parts.com. $330 everywhere else.

ETA: mine came in my complete KAC lower.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
If someone wants my personal opinion before buying a 2-stage trigger, I'll recommend to them Geissele.

but other great triggers out there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Page 3 king just bought an MBT.

Damn.  Bad gamble

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Lol, fail king.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill seems like a stand up guy. I enjoy giving him business. I very much like his triggers and rails.

G for life.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm happy with all my Geissele triggers and see no reason to stop buying them... Besides, I'll spend a few extra bucks to support a company that has class

what has mark done?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're on Page 2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Page 3 king just bought an MBT.

Damn.  Bad gamble

You're on Page 2

My kentucky windage is fuxed

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow, that's a shitload more than a Hi Speed NM, and is made using the trigger from a 3rd burst M16A2 FCG
View Quote

It's KAC, it's all high and it's fuckin sweet.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I generally only buy stuff from

Noveski
Magpul
Geissele
ALG
BCM
AERO

Why? because I know that what I buy is generally high quality, and if it isn't they will make it right. I'll buy other stuff but if I'm going to spend 200$ on a trigger it better be good. Many other quality companies are out there, but I can't try everything new under the sun.
View Quote

You should really add Rainier Arms to that list, Wilson Combat as well.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I've got a Geissele SD3G &  a Velocity 3lb.  Extremely happy with both.  I'd like to try a Larue MBT, just haven't yet.

The great sale prices on the Larue MBT have to be taking sales away from Geissele SSA & SSA E sales, but I'd think their other offerings are still selling well.

If Larue makes a SD3G competitor I think they could take away a even bigger chunk of their marker share.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Geissele is the shit. By far the best product, widest selection, and most pleasant people to deal with if need be..
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I have one SSA.  My next trigger will also be a Geissele.  

I don't think they are taking a beating.  They seem to have built the kind of customer loyalty that will carry them for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As much as I enjoy my Geissele trigger, I think my next trigger purchase will be a CMC drop in flat trigger.  I might regret it, but I think it's worth a try.
View Quote

They are very nice. I shot a few.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Er, I bet you will be very very hard pressed to find KAC triggers in Special operations Mk18s. And in fact, we know that Geissele is a major supplier of SSF's to SOCOM.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not pissed at Larue at all. Also not sure what the state I live in has to do with anything?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
As much as I enjoy my Geissele trigger, I think my next trigger purchase will be a CMC drop in flat trigger.  I might regret it, but I think it's worth a try.
View Quote

I have two.  I don't think you'll regret it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I fricking love the Geissele SSA in my AR.

YMMV.
View Quote

It really is an outstanding trigger, I was just shooting mine today.  But now I have to Geissele all the things...

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

http://www.liveandlearn.com/corolle/tidoobody.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of comperable products from manufacturers that will not shit in every thread related to their or a competitors product. So i buy from them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just food for thought.  Last year if someone asked what trigger to use, it was almost always Geissele/ALG.  Not so much anymore.
View Quote

Really?

The majority of the people I've seen and heard advocating a different trigger do so because they have something to sell.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I have Geissele and RRA NM triggers, both are good.  I like my dad's Jewell better than both but it's a preference.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#27]
I've got six Geissele/ALG triggers (G2S, SSA, SSA-E, S3G, ACT, AKT) installed in my rifles right now.  I have two more triggers sitting on the shelf, possibly for my guns that are out of state with stock triggers.  I'm waiting for Bill to get the AKT-E shipped out.  I want to replace a Tapco G2.

However,  the Larue MBT is almost tempting.  If he was offering free shipping too, I would have FO'd before I even got out of bed. How long did he say his sale was going on?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just ordered an MBT and only did that because of the sale they're running at the moment. Only aftermarket trigger i have is a RRA 2 stage. I just can't justify spending the kind of money that premium triggers cost right now. I'm feeling confident that SSA's and other premium trigger groups will come down in price significantly in the near future. IMO they should not cost what they do but as long as people continue to pay full price they will stay where they are.

When free market kicks in full throttle they will come down to a reasonable price and that's when I'll buy a Geisselle. As another poster said, it's hard for someone on a budget to justify spening 200-plus on a trigger when you can build a rifle for 400.
View Quote

Once you get an AR with a decent barrel and Geissele there is no going back.  Just do it.  

There is a difference between a budget AR and betterer one.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wow, that's a shitload more than a Hi Speed NM, and is made using the trigger from a 3rd burst M16A2 FCG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding.

KAC comes to mind immediately.

$324 from bolt carrier.com.

ETA: mine came in my complete KAC lower.

No way I'd spend the $$ separately... But to argue that it isn't a "serious use trigger" is fucking idiotic.

I have G triggers in my other two ARs. They were definitely king when I was ordering (likely still are). Doesn't mean I wouldn't try another brand when the time comes.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#31]
They were vastly overpriced to begin with.  Now they have a bit more competition, so they've dropped their prices.    

They do it with "Sales" so as not to undermine the brand.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They were vastly overpriced to begin with.  Now they have a bit more competition, so they've dropped their prices.    

View Quote

Not really.

You won't spend $200 on an AR and get more of a performance enhancement than a good trigger.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would never say that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:But to argue that it isn't a "serious use trigger" is fucking idiotic.

I would never say that

Sorry, I didn't mean that to imply that you would or had. The first guy I quoted did say that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not really.

You won't spend $200 on an AR and get more of a performance enhancement than a good trigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Absolutely agree.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll stick with Geissele.

Geissele is a 5 minute drive from me so it's kind of nice having rail list the next town over on them.  The triggers aren't bad either .  

Now if they only made lowers .
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
is 2016 gearing up to be the trigger wars or something??? geez...
View Quote

That would be awesome for us. I have a ssae that i love and have mbt on order. If the mbt is as good as the reviews say ill probably pick up a few more.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I think comparing the MBT and SSA is like splitting hairs .... Both are great triggers ... I own both and I don't really have much a preference

My favorite trigger is the SD3G but its for a much different role
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not his fault he probably doesnt even have an ar.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

what has mark done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what has mark done?

Maybe he is mad that larue has donated to chris kyle, chad littlefield, and imawmd's families? Or maybe that he gives away more free stuff here to the members than all others combined? Or maybe jealousy?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#42]
I bought my first trigger from Geissele when almost all went to the military and was almost impossible to buy, I have bought 2 others since, I have shot most of the other triggers out there and if you want the best get a Geissele.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#43]
too many fan boys make me not want to buy any of them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the members here are extremely sensitive and get butthurt easily.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
too many fan boys make me not want to buy any of them.
View Quote

Fuck the fan boys. I have a ssae and it is a great trigger. My mbt is still on order so i cant comment on that. To think that fan boys would keep you from buying a product is idiotic. Try out a ssae and a mbt and make your own opinion.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#47]
I really wish Geissele or Larue would make a single stage trigger.  Until then I'll be buying hyperfires.

I do own multiple Geissele triggers.  They are nice, but I prefer single stage.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There are plenty of comperable products from manufacturers that will not shit in every thread related to their or a competitors product. So i buy from them.
View Quote

Competition is scary. I'm sure you complain when new car dealerships open across the street from each other too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I really wish Geissele or Larue would make a single stage trigger.  Until then I'll be buying hyperfires.

I do own multiple Geissele triggers.  They are nice, but I prefer single stage.
View Quote

https://geissele.com/super-3-gun-s3g-trigger.html
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's to be expected from him.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top