Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 72
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I might as well send mine back already. Got approved within a week or so from all of this starting, but was just sitting on it, but it's going out this week.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
So does anyone know if they're still issuing RMA's?

I should be getting home sometime next week and hope to be able to send mine in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I just submitted a request for a 512 and a 511, both manufactured in 2006. I used the most current MSRP I could find. I hope they get approved.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone heard back recently on acknowledgment of their optics' arrival there?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I send mine in in mid December, never got anything back.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
nvm I'm a dummy
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I've submitted a return request a week ago with no response. Has anyone submitted a return recently with a response or approval?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent mine in a few weeks ago. Tracking says it was delivered on the 19th of Jan. Still no confirmation from them that they received it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent mine in a few weeks ago. Tracking says it was delivered on the 19th of Jan. Still no confirmation from them that they received it.
View Quote

Not that the timeline is standard, but mine was received on 12/23 and I received a confirmation email on 1/15/16.  So I'd count on a 3 week lag time at least.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine show both arrived (shipped two in seperate boxes with priority tracking) in Ann Arbor on 1/27, still haven't received any acknowledgement on their delivery from eotech...

I figured the end of february before I get an email to say they arrived...
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm starting to wonder which will take longer, my NFA stamps or my EOTech refund check.... haha!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm starting to wonder which will take longer, my NFA stamps or my EOTech refund check.... haha!
View Quote

Lol, I was just about to ask the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

My refund is paying for my Specwar 556k I bought at Christmas so we shall see.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mine show both arrived (shipped two in seperate boxes with priority tracking) in Ann Arbor on 1/27, still haven't received any acknowledgement on their delivery from eotech...

View Quote

Mine arrived 12-28 and also have received no acknowledgement.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 2:12:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Check this out if you haven't already
http://www.eotechlawsuit.com
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Check this out if you haven't alreadyhttp://www.eotechlawsuit.com

View Quote
Class Actions lead to the lawyers making bank and the victims getting $4.36.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like how it points out how much more money you 'could' get for fraud. This is bullshit as the lawyers would get it all and you might get $50.

I am happy to receive MSRP as I experienced nothing that could justify the damages.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I like how it points out how much more money you 'could' get for fraud. This is bullshit as the lawyers would get it all and you might get $50.

I am happy to receive MSRP as I experienced nothing that could justify the damages.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This so much this.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Forgive me if I missed this, but what is the state of future made EOTECH HWS - do they plan to fix the zero issues at all? Or are they giving up entirely on it?

Do they have any intentions to fix the problem?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Even if you could get more, getting MSRP is pretty darn fair. If the defect didn't cause you any actual harm, trying to get more out of them is a lame FSA move.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#26]
With Eotech making it right and paying full price, I think anyone who joins a lawsuit is a jerk.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
With Eotech making it right and paying full price, I think anyone who joins a lawsuit is a jerk.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I just submitted a request for a 512 and a 511, both manufactured in 2006. I used the most current MSRP I could find. I hope they get approved.
View Quote

Not for me.   They approved the MSRP at the time it was manufactured.

ETA...at first I was irritated because I know I paid more than that,  but they are buying back a used site for more than I get for it otherwise.    Plus,  it's my fault for not keeping my receipt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Hope my check comes somewhat soon.  

Need to pick up an optic for my SBR... Primary Arms micro dot i had floating around just isnt doing it for me .

Would like to pick up another Exps3-0 thats fixed. Really liked it on this gun.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#30]
For anyone returning a older 551 (uses N cell batteries and has NV button)

A 2007 551 EOTech will only be approved for $429 without the receipt.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This so much this.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This so much this.....

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#32]
FWIW, not all class actions turn out shitty...

A couple years ago one of Nikon's cameras had a shit shutter from the factory.  It sprayed oil everywhere.  Nikon refused to acknowledge it or do anything about it; if returned for warranty work they claimed "impact damage" and voided the warranty.  The class action forced Nikon to act; they repaired shutters free of charge and/or replaced the entire camera with the "new" upgraded model.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

A couple years ago one of Nikon's cameras had a shit shutter from the factory.  It sprayed oil everywhere.  Nikon refused to acknowledge it or do anything about it; if returned for warranty work they claimed "impact damage" and voided the warranty.  The class action forced Nikon to act; they repaired shutters free of charge and/or replaced the entire camera with the "new" upgraded model.
View Quote

Yeah, EOTech is already doing that.
Now people want money for fraud too.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

D7000?  I had that problem and just bugged the shit out of them until they fixed it even though out of warranty.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shipped mine 14-DEC, USPS said it arrived 18-DEC, I got the email from EOTech on 15-JAN:
Dear Ry Jones,

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Forgive me if I missed this, but what is the state of future made EOTECH HWS - do they plan to fix the zero issues at all? Or are they giving up entirely on it?

Do they have any intentions to fix the problem?

View Quote
Eotech posted the variable zero due to temperature flux and are still selling their optics. Folks are still buying them.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

ETA...at first I was irritated because I know I paid more than that,  but they are buying back a used site for more than I get for it otherwise.    Plus,  it's my fault for not keeping my receipt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I told them $480 for my 2005 N cell model and they approved it.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Mine was a 2005 made sight and they approved $480. But this was back in early December.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#39]
They just told me send in without RMA
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Mine was a 2005 made sight and they approved $480. But this was back in early December.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah this was from this past week, so who knows.  Just passing the info along to others who might have a question about refund amount.  

Side note, I did get two emails from two different CS and the first one said $429 (so I agreed and sent it in) and the second one said $419, but I had already agreed to the first one.  So  I guess it depends on who receives your request, haha! low balling bastards.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah this was from this past week, so who knows.  Just passing the info along to others who might have a question about refund amount.    

Side note, I did get two emails from two different CS and the first one said $429 (so I agreed and sent it in) and the second one said $419, but I had already agreed to the first one.  So  I guess it depends on who receives your request, haha! low balling bastards.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should've back in December. They weren't low balling anyone.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

D7000?  I had that problem and just bugged the shit out of them until they fixed it even though out of warranty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, D600/D610 fiasco.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did, December 11th to be exact.  It just took them this long to reply back (of course after I emailed them a couple of times).

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeeeaaaa, I'm gonna need that check pretty soon. I feel naked and vulnerable without an optic.  

Received that email about being updated in the near future about a month ago now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So, a coworker just told me he talked to L3 today, as he did not receive a "we got your stuff" email.  They told him his check was sent out today.

Now, I know this isn't very reliable info.  But he has no reason to lie to me about stuff.  Nor is he known for telling lies.
View Quote

In!

Let's see if it comes true.

Does this I can finally post "I'll take it" in the EE for the Aimpoint I want?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I spoke with Sarah at Eotech return hotline just now
According to Sarah they are preparing checks but have not begun sending them out yet
She had no timeline and said if I wanted to call back in a few weeks they could check again
View Quote

Just like AAC, Robinson Arms, or the BATFE, two more weeks
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I spoke with Sarah at Eotech return hotline just now
According to Sarah they are preparing checks but have not begun sending them out yet
She had no timeline and said if I wanted to call back in a few weeks they could check again

I once read the 2 biggest lies ever told:
"Check's in the mail" <-- where does that put us?
"I love you"
Page / 72
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top