Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2015 8:21:24 PM EDT
Dad in intensive still. Tube out tomorrow early. That's the big hurdle but I am at peace and know if it goes bad his wishes are in place and he will be made well and whole in the Lord's care.

Rooms are all open. Room I have to pass is a guy with tattoo all up his neck, head all wrapped up. Family sobbing every day in and out. I mean wheeping. You never quite know but it's painful and hard to hear and see. In the waiting area, their conversation was "if he had the gun in his left hand, and the bullet passed straight through his brain, wouldn't the gun be by his side and not under him????"

Wow.

This man's actions has destroyed these people and caused massive heart ache and turmoil far beyond what he knew. He may be at peace from his demons but the wake is stunningly tragic and has many people just in pieces. It's an awful thing to know now and see their pain. It's hard to not want to hug and console a stranger in a strange town. I can't describe the awful hurting that one action has caused.

That is all. Felt very impressed to post this. Hope it's ok.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Red:
Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope is killing my brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top