Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/30/2015 7:09:24 PM EDT
Heard about this from Vox Day's blog.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/20/wapo-op-ed-gun-control-will-pass-when-whites-become-a-minority/

And it won't just be gun bans. It will be everything. As Ann Coulter famously said, once America has the demographics of CA, America will get the politics of CA. This is why any Republican supporting mass immigration is committing treason against conservative principals.

Trump 2016

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That should tell you everything you need to know about why the left is so pro immigration.  The "dreamers" are nothing but tools to accomplish their end game.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Sad but true.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As Ann Coulter famously said, once America has the demographics of CA, America will get the politics of CA.
View Quote
I would say that that's inevitable at this point. IMO, things in this country are going to get much worse before they get any better. I doubt I'll see things looking up in my lifetime.

Quoted:
That should tell you everything you need to know about why the left is so pro immigration.
View Quote

Well... yeah. Was there ever any doubt?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad but true.
View Quote

Yea, I pretty much agree with the statement.

Stack'em deep boys.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Bring it, bitch...
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gun control expands as areas become more urban/suburban but yeah, it is mostly a whitey thing
View Quote

Silver was convicted on all counts? Why isn't there a celebration thread?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would say that that's inevitable at this point. IMO, things in this country are going to get much worse before they get any better. I doubt I'll see things turn up in my lifetime.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As Ann Coulter famously said, once America has the demographics of CA, America will get the politics of CA.
I would say that that's inevitable at this point. IMO, things in this country are going to get much worse before they get any better. I doubt I'll see things turn up in my lifetime.

Being a California native I can attest to this.  But you know how it works, you'll never be able to vote out someone who gives freebees.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With that attitude, we'd already have AWB2. We fight and we win. We stopped them on AWB2. We stopped them on amnesty, and that's with RINOs at the top of the food chain. With Trump, we'll finally have someone on our side.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Gangs are a minority and rhey have guns.

Fail analogy
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#12]
See lots of black people with them in their waistband when I go into the city.....
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With that attitude, we'd already have AWB2. We fight and we win. We stopped them on AWB2. We stopped them on amnesty, and that's with RINOs at the top of the food chain. With Trump, we'll finally have someone on our side.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He claims to be on our side.  I don't wholly trust him.  He says the things we want to hear but doesn't have much evidence to support his beliefs.  Whereas Cruz actually has a record that we can see.  Nothing against trump except I don't trust him.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That should tell you everything you need to know about why the left is so pro immigration.  The "dreamers" are nothing but tools to accomplish their end game.
View Quote

Problem is though a lot of the anti's are starting to get up there in the years.

If they really want to see near complete disarmament in their lifetime they'll have to step up their game as opposed to the generations down the road strategy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#16]
They're not wrong.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He claims to be on our side.  I don't wholly trust him.  He says the things we want to hear but doesn't have much evidence to support his beliefs.  Whereas Cruz actually has a record that we can see.  Nothing against trump except I don't trust him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sums up Trump nicely in my view also. I love Cruz but he doesn't have a chance. Trump is the only acceptable plan B we have.
Ben Carson could have an hour conversation with me and I wouldn't understand 10 words he spoke.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Big fuckin time.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing against Cruz, but if he thought he had a chance, he'd be Trump's most vocal critic, yet he isn't. The reason is obvious. He sees the writing on the wall.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

https://twitter.com/voxday

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#20]
You gonna send a disabled transgender Hispanic eskimo to confiscate my guns?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't think Gun Control is going to be the problem of patriots in the future, but obsolescence of technology.

Every new technology that will one day be weaponized, from lasers to drones, are being heavily regulated now.  The few things that people don't seem to care about, like future advanced bullet-proof materials and armor, will soon be regulated as well.   As the technology advances, firearms in their current form will become largely ineffective for most self-defense tasks, let alone anything considered offensive in nature.

Armor and automation will eventually make your AR15 as mean as a roman candle, and a sole rifleman virtually ineffective.  The weapons that will defeat that technology will not be available to regular citizens.  And that will be that.

This will all happen soon, be it 20-40 years.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nothing against Cruz, but if he thought he had a chance, he'd be Trump's most vocal critic, yet he isn't. The reason is obvious. He sees the writing on the wall.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cannot say that I wholly agree with you.  While he isn't being vocal against trump I think that he realizes trump could be useful later.  Suppose trump by some strange turn of events is out of the running and Cruz is in the lead, wouldn't Cruz like some of trump's endorsement?  Trump has a massive following, and if trump says "vote for this guy" I'm pretty sure that the people will vote for him.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/20/wapo-op-ed-gun-control-will-pass-when-whites-become-a-minority/

And it won't just be gun bans. It will be everything. As Ann Coulter famously said, once America has the demographics of CA, America will get the politics of CA. This is why any Republican supporting mass immigration is committing treason against conservative principals.

Trump 2016

View Quote

Why?  Do you want it sooner?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Fundamental hope and change.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You gonna send a disabled transgender Hispanic eskimo to confiscate my guns?
View Quote

MS13 will become a department under the gov, with full law enforcement powers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sad but true.
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Start breeding, people!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Start breeding, people!
View Quote

How do you think the Hispanics are becoming a majority?  They're the only demographic that's growing.  On top of that it isn't even the educated or skilled ones that are reproducing at such a high rate...
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun control expands as areas become more urban/suburban but yeah, it is mostly a whitey thing

Silver was convicted on all counts? Why isn't there a celebration thread?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1812422_verdict_is_in_on_Sheldon_Silver_trial_guilty_on_all_counts.html

That's great and makes my night.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every immigrant, every refugee gets counted on the census, including the illegal ones.
Every increase in a state's population gets it two things: more Representatives and MORE ELECTORAL VOTES.

By cranking up the populations of blue states, they get more control over congress and more power in selecting the president.

read this several times, then re-visit your "we fight and we win" statement.  We're fighting a delaying action. Nothing more.
Unless we can stop the flow of immigrants and refugees, time is not on our side.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Its not just guns its the Constitution that will go with a white majority.

This was the end game from the communists from the beginning. Mass murder and genocide then comes hand in hand everywhere communism takes over. Mass migration (used as genetic ethnic cleansing) is their "soft-kill" genocide they conjured for the 21st century.

What the libs are too dumb to realize (as always) is when they kill the golden goose, they kill themselves. Wait and see what the fate of white liberals, homosexuals, femi-nazi's etc is when Europe becomes majority non-white.

The dirty little secret libs seem to forget is the white man was the only social group in history to tolerate libs. People of color, Muslims, etc; all demographics libs wish to be the majority will hang libs from lamp posts, throw gays off roof tops, stone women to death, etc when the white man is no longer there to establish law and order.

In other words, show me where libs live comfortably in the 3rd world surrounded by "people of color"...there is none.

This is the only silver lining in their doomsday wish.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#32]
That wont end the way you think it will end.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#33]
This is why it's a really fucking bad idea for whites to become a minority. You can't just dramatically change the composition of the country without changing everything about the country.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#34]
The only solution I see is the "Great Trek " plan.  Conservatives  like mysef living in Blue states moving to Red states to maintain some sort of majority  in those areas.

It would be very similar  to what the Dutch Boers did in the 1830s
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#35]
That won't work out well for Liberals.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That wont end the way you think it will end.
View Quote

Lots and lots of pissed off whiteys??
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#37]
You know, Matt Bracken was a bit of a prognosticator.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I will be the contrarian.

1. The article fails to mention the 400 million guns already in circulation, which will grow to 600 million before whites become the minority.

2. The article fails to mention Heller vs. DC, or Chicago vs, McDonald.

3. Computer games have made guns very cool, in comparison to the 1990's, when guns were stigmatized across the board. Call of Duty 4, etc...

4. NICS background checks have set monthly records for each of the last 5 months. There is a stealth panic going on. Now. Today.

Obama could not gun control through after Sandy Hook, with a Democratically controlled Senate. That is a stunning rebuke of both him and his policies.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Different gene pools create different cultures, different cultures demand different governments. Not a problem for people with the wealth to move between governments freely, but for the bottom 99%...
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#40]
White people are gun control.

Just read the forums here, every time a new law passes--despite the grumbling--if the law is applicable to an arfcommer they will follow it guaranteed.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#41]
The loons are so far removed from reality that they mistake their fantasy of "gun owners" for the reality of the gun-owning public. They don't realize that a significant number of minorities are gun guys, too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trump 2016

View Quote

You re right
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This was the end game from the communists from the beginning. Mass murder and genocide then comes hand in hand everywhere communism takes over. Mass migration (used as genetic ethnic cleansing) is their "soft-kill" genocide they conjured for the 21st century.

What the libs are too dumb to realize (as always) is when they kill the golden goose, they kill themselves. Wait and see what the fate of white liberals, homosexuals, femi-nazi's etc is when Europe becomes majority non-white.

The dirty little secret libs seem to forget is the white man was the only social group in history to tolerate libs. People of color, Muslims, etc; all demographics libs wish to be the majority will hang libs from lamp posts, throw gays off roof tops, stone women to death, etc when the white man is no longer there to establish law and order.

In other words, show me where libs live comfortably in the 3rd world surrounded by "people of color"...there is none.

View Quote

+1000

Even between "minority" groups it will get very ugly, very quickly.  Hispanics despise blacks and the way they will treat them will be called genocidal.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Every immigrant, every refugee gets counted on the census, including the illegal ones.
Every increase in a state's population gets it two things: more Representatives and MORE ELECTORAL VOTES.

By cranking up the populations of blue states, they get more control over congress and more power in selecting the president.

read this several times, then re-visit your "we fight and we win" statement.  We're fighting a delaying action. Nothing more.
Unless we can stop the flow of immigrants and refugees, time is not on our side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only there were a Republican candidate talking about deporting future Democrats.......

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Plenty of Blacks own guns...just..not all...legally.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:19:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

1. The article fails to mention the 400 million guns already in circulation, which will grow to 600 million before whites become the minority.

3. Computer games have made guns very cool, in comparison to the 1990's, when guns were stigmatized across the board. Call of Duty 4, etc...

4. NICS background checks have set monthly records for each of the last 5 months. There is a stealth panic going on. Now. Today.

Obama could not gun control through after Sandy Hook, with a Democratically controlled Senate. That is a stunning rebuke of both him and his policies.
View Quote

You people that think we're always going to have guns always forget one little thing...

They aren't trying to take away or make YOU get rid of your guns - They want your grandkid or great-grandkid to go "Why do we even have these things?"

It's not a race.  They'll get into the media, the schools, educate the NEXT generation a little more...

Next generation after that... little more...

After that... even more...

ETA:  That's always the punch line with pro-gun groups. They think the left really gives a rats ass, or is going to be restrained by things like Heller, or some regulation going away.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You people that think we're always going to have guns always forget one little thing...

They aren't trying to take away or make YOU get rid of your guns - They want your grandkid or great-grandkid to go "Why do we even have these things?"

It's not a race.  They'll get into the media, the schools, educate the NEXT generation a little more...

ETA:  That's always the punch line with pro-gun groups. They think the left really gives a rats ass, or is going to be restrained by things like Heller, or some regulation going away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As one who believes in zero population growth (from myself) I'll just pretend I'm doing it for don't nosed punks that I don't know or care about that are still 10 years in the future.  

Also because I still believe in the constitution.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Ha....

Gun control affects me exactly 0%

The only thing that limits what I own is the funds to buy it....

That won't change with any silly laws they keep making.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

And 1/2 the right.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top