Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2015 10:32:36 AM EDT
With the deals on AR parts/accessories, has anyone built a complete rifle (or have one on the way) with parts bought this weekend?

I ended up getting an AimPoint Micro and a 2 stage trigger. I'm exercising a bit of self control this year.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
With the deals on AR parts/accessories, has anyone built a complete rifle (or have one on the way) with parts bought this weekend?

I ended up getting an AimPoint Micro and a 2 stage trigger. I'm exercising a bit of self control this year.
View Quote

at least 99% of those stores have yet to even process the orders let alone ship the parts yet
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

at least 99% of those stores have yet to even process the orders let alone ship the parts yet
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why I said "have one on the way". Do you ever storefront bro? There's life outside of the internet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Purchased a couple lowers from PSA like I do almost every year.  I don't have a .308 and had no intentions of building one, but I figured at $75 shipped, I might as well get one

$125 shipped for a 5.56 lower AND a .308 lower is a retarded good deal
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought a ssa-e trigger and a surefire comp for my wife's build. Already have a larue barrel that I got earlier. Any other deals worth jumping on?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top