Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/29/2015 10:33:06 PM EDT

Trump’s rhetoric turning Muslims against the US, McCain says

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric is only serving to turn the international Muslim community against the U.S.

“Oh, I think it has an interesting effect of turning Muslims all over the world against the United States of America, which is 99.44 percent people who practice an honorable religion,” the Arizona senator said of Trump on CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

McCain, a former GOP presidential nominee, also accused 2016 hopefuls of harping on the Syrian refugee crisis, while the U.S. faces much more substantial threats.

“As all of our candidates bloviate about the refugees, [Syrian President] Bashar Assad is a major cause of the refugees which are now flooding Europe and causing such consternation in the United States,” he said. “A no-fly zone will provide a refuge at least for some of these refugees.”

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
McCain lost his mind a while ago.

If the 99.44 percent are so fucking awesome, then I want to see some public ISIS bashing and condemnation. I suspect I'll not be seeing that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Why doesn't AZ recall that sh*tbag?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
if they're so peaceful how come the Middle East if full of fuck
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:39:41 PM EDT
[#4]
He's not senile; he's turned into a dirtbag.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the 99.44 percent are so fucking awesome, then I want to see some public ISIS bashing and condemnation. I suspect I'll not be seeing that.

View Quote
That half a percent is 5 million if the claims of a billion muslims is accurate.  since they don't have horns, and taqiyya allows them to lie right to your

face, better just to keep them out.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Yeeeaaaahh, that's what's going on.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
99.44%...  Eat another bar of Ivory Soap, John!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry McCain, but the stats don't bear that out.  Depending on where and when you poll, somewhere around 15% to 25% of Muslims are radical and support using terrorism and sharia law.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:40:47 PM EDT
[#9]
What is he, an ivory commercial?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric is only serving to turn the international Muslim community against the U.S.

“Oh, I think it has an interesting effect of turning Muslims all over the world against the United States of America, which is 99.44 percent people who practice an honorable religion,” the Arizona senator said of Trump on CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

McCain, a former GOP presidential nominee, also accused 2016 hopefuls of harping on the Syrian refugee crisis, while the U.S. faces much more substantial threats.

“As all of our candidates bloviate about the refugees, [Syrian President] Bashar Assad is a major cause of the refugees which are now flooding Europe and causing such consternation in the United States,” he said. “A no-fly zone will provide a refuge at least for some of these refugees.”

View Quote

Film at eleven. Oh wait, the film was not the reason for Benghazi. Trump was right about attacking McCain the first time.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, spent too much time living the high life with his friends across the isle on our dime.

FJM
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Place him back in his cage...

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]

I hate 99.44% of everything that comes out of McCain's mouth.

Thank you for your service & shut the fuck up!

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I doubt that is 99.44% peaceful percentage is right.  It is probably high by a factor 10 to 100.

We will accept the idiot Senator from Arizona's value for discussion purposes.

I found one source that estimated the global muslim population as 1.6 billion people in 2012.  

0.56% of 1.6 billion is 8.96 million if I did my math right.  That is a lot of people who want to kill westerners.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I doubt that is 99.44% peaceful percentage is right.  It is probably high by a factor 10 to 100.

We will accept the idiot Senator from Arizona's value for discussion purposes.

I found one source that estimated the global muslim population as 1.6 billion people in 2012.  

0.56% of 1.6 billion is 8.96 million if I did my math right.  That is a lot of people who want to kill westerners.

View Quote

McCain is talking out of his ass.  No where near 99.44% of Muslims are peaceful.  The senile old fool has gotten confused with an Ivory Soap commercial he saw back in 1962.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#17]
It may be true that very few engage in violence against us, but that does not mean the rest are peaceful.

The vast majority of muslims believe in Sharia law.     If they plan to enforce that horse shit against me that makes them terrorists as far as I am concerned.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I can't believe I have to defend Trump, but McCain shut your fucking whore mouth.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

How about they police their own instead of letting them make muslims look bad to the rest of the world.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#20]
He sounds bitter
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#21]

FJM

FBHO

FHRC

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, their hate for America is all Trump's fault...it has nothing to do with their religion
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep, spent too much time living the high life with his friends across the isle on our dime.

FJM
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FJM

That's exactly what happened to him and why.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't believe that people wanted him for president.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#25]
McCain needs to STFU and just go away.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
if they're so peaceful how come the Middle East if full of fuck
View Quote

Winner!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not cast a vote for president that year.  McCain needs to retire and become a recluse.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He sounds bitter
View Quote

But the establishment club will lose money if trump gets the nomination.

They are freaking out. Follow the money.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We didn't. We just wanted 0bama less.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
99.44%...  Eat another bar of Ivory Soap, John!
View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1. This
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Place him back in his cage... nursing home

View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bronfman family bag man
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Interesting......

Do,you think it's possible for some guy, anywhere in the world, to say something inflammatory (deserved or not) about oh say Buddists, that would turn 99.44% of them against that country?

Do you think if some guy in Italy said something bad about Christians that 99.44% of them would want to go cut Italian people's heads off?

Hm mmmmmm, think about that
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#35]
A communist POW. You don't say...

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He sounds bitter

There is also the fact that McStain NEVER had the support Trump has.

It was always, "Meh.  Do we HAVE to vote for that worthless fuck?"

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#37]
99.4% pure. Like Ivory Snow and Marilyn Chambers.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#38]
It doesn't matter if 99.9bar% are peaceful, if it's the violent ones driving the boat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck John McCain.  Traitor piece of shit.  If McCain doesn't like Trump, then I DO.  Fuck McCain he should have suck-started a revolver in prison and saved America from himself.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:18:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Isn't McCain the one who always wants to go to war with them?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

He's being primaried this coming election.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
Something about all that Arizona heat: Goldwater went from strong Conservative to hateful old bastard talking shit about Reagan and pissing on the Christian base that kept him in office for 90 something years. Term limits, we need them in some form.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Keating Five.

McCain has been a corrupt shitbag since the 80's.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guilty of that vote.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Go home John . Your drunk
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Something about all that Arizona heat: Goldwater went from strong Conservative to hateful old bastard talking shit about Reagan and pissing on the Christian base that kept him in office for 90 something years.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#47]
There are around a million muslims in the US. One half of one percent of those would mean about 5,000 violent jihadists.
The FBI is currently being run ragged tracking 50 ISIS sympathizers.

What makes these immigrants so great that we should accept 5,000 violent jihadists?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427698/syria-refugees-debate-muslim-immigration

What happens in France happens in Belgium. It happens in Sweden where much of Malmo, the third largest city, is controlled by Muslim immigrant gangs — emergency medical personnel attacked routinely enough that they will not respond to calls without police protection, and the police in turn unwilling to enter without back-up. Not long ago in Britain, a soldier was killed and nearly beheaded in broad daylight by jihadists known to the intelligence services; dozens of sharia courts now operate throughout the country, even as Muslim activists demand more accommodations. And it was in Germany, which green-lighted Europe’s ongoing influx of Muslim migrants, that Turkey’s Islamist strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan proclaimed that pressuring Muslims to assimilate in their new Western countries is “a crime against humanity.”

So how many of us look across the ocean at Europe and say, “Yeah, let’s bring some of that here”?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Trump is hated by a long list of assholes that any conservative would be proud to be hated by.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:35:49 PM EDT
[#50]
And look at how many of you dumbfucks voted for his ass.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top