Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2015 4:53:02 PM EDT
The yeti brand has a price that is not discounted anywhere. It looks like the prices on amazon have started to go up on the crazy side for the cups. But i was wonder if any one had a way of using a coupon that would maybe have free shipping and 20% off.

Any deals to be had on the cup?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You have an Academy close by?
ETA: Never mind.  They're $39.99.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Dick's has them for $29.99 and $39.99 as well. Those Amazon prices are ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything Yeti I want I have my son buy it where he works, he can get a great price, almost makes it worth buying that high prices stuff.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The yeti brand has a price that is not discounted anywhere. It looks like the prices on amazon have started to go up on the crazy side for the cups. But i was wonder if any one had a way of using a coupon that would maybe have free shipping and 20% off.

View Quote

local news was running segments on getting deals on stuff that doesn't go on sale, you could buy a gift card online or from costco/sams at a discount, and save ~20%
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to find one at a reduced price too.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Just checked my discover card has cash back i can use to buy bass pro gift card 20 dollars gets you a 25 dollar card.

Does anyone no if there is a limit on how many gift cards you can use online check out on bass pro?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd like to find one at a reduced price too.
View Quote

Good luck on finding any of the ramblers at less than MSRP. I tried with no luck. In fact, a lot of the time is fishing the size you want, they sell that fast.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Hydro Flask has a 16 oz for ~ $21.99. It doesn't have a lid though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I actually blew some credit card points on one.....thinking it would be a nice cup to have.

That thing is pretty amazing, it keeps drinks so cold (with ice) that it gives me a nearly immediate brain freeze.  Very good tumbler.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know of a place that has Yeti Tumblers in stock right now - for less than Amazon or Ebay prices?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a place that has Yeti Tumblers in stock right now - for less than Amazon or Ebay prices?
View Quote

Ymmv but the local academy here had quite a few in gift sets and by themselves. 29.99 for 20 ounce and 39.99 for 30 ounce, think it was 70ish for the set
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ymmv but the local academy here had quite a few in gift sets and by themselves. 29.99 for 20 ounce and 39.99 for 30 ounce, think it was 70ish for the set
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...there are no Academy stores within 250 miles of me and the website shows as out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Damn...there are no Academy stores within 250 miles of me and the website shows as out of stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try Dick's

eta: Just checked, all of the PA stores show out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeti was not prepared for the popularity of this item.  Each Academy is getting limited stock and it sells out quickly.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dick's has them for $29.99 and $39.99 as well. Those Amazon prices are ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dicks can suck it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dicks can suck it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dicks can suck it.

Yeah, I am not a fan either. They were one of my least favorite accounts as a vendor.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Nation wide backorder.  We haven't been able to get them for 2 months.  Supposedly we won't be able to get them till January.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Got a 30oz Yeti for free the other day from a company rep. has ugly co. logo lasered on it. It works but it's not worth $40. Made in china to top it off. The lid doesn't have a slider to cover the opening in the top like a Tervis or similar mug and the lid is only held in place by an o-ring. If it tips with enough force, it will dump the contents. For free take, buy don't want.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Find someone that's working in a place that sells them. The stores markup is 50%. Got 2 for for my brothers in law for Christmas
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

every academy, Dicks, basspro, cabelas, gander mt. should have piles of them.  at least they do here in tx.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Got a 30oz Yeti for free the other day from a company rep. has ugly co. logo lasered on it. It works but it's not worth $40. Made in china to top it off. The lid doesn't have a slider to cover the opening in the top like a Tervis or similar mug and the lid is only held in place by an o-ring. If it tips with enough force, it will dump the contents. For free take, buy don't want.
View Quote

I tested the part in red for myself

3/4 full of water and shook the hell out of it upside down, made a mess but the lid didn't come off

I dont like it because of the unsealed lid part
my Bubba $20 at least has a locking lid
but its a good cup.. my wife has one I plastidipped for her and she uses it daily
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeti has the standardized pricing thing
its $39.99 wherever you go

if you have a Ritter or Ace hardware nearby that does the 20% sale every 6 months or so
they will sell the Yetis at 20% off... just go early. the last time they had the sale some guy came in and bought 2 or 3 cases of them
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Can't you just order one from Yeti?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I recommend the 20oz over the 30oz.  In my experience, its easier to carry, doesn't fall out of my cup holder as much, if ever, and is more practical, unless you like peeing a lot.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I just picked up two from Westmarine.com.  They're out now.

ETA: If you find them, you're not going to pay less than retail until the end of the holiday season.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't forget the advertisement to plaster on your bro-truck, along with a Salt Life sticker.
View Quote

Saw this one the other day.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Shit i guess I should have bought a few extra last week, store had an entire display full of 30oz cups. Bought one for myself, works really well!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shit i guess I should have bought a few extra last week, store had an entire display full of 30oz cups. Bought one for myself, works really well!
View Quote

The 20 oz tumblers are even more of a bitch to find than the 30 oz ones.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Stanley  brand is now making a vacuum insulated tumber that is very similar to the Yeti, and it is quite a bit cheaper. Same type of lid style, and vac steel construction.

http://www.stanley-pmi.com/store/stanley/en_US/pd/productID.325301900

That said, my 30oz Yeti is badass and I wouldn't trade it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 10oz were stocked up at Bass Pro over the weekend.  They just put those out.  You do have to buy the lid separately though, which is a bitch.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Some of you guys are fools paying 30 dollars for a 20 oz cup.

Guess it's the in thing now.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought the same thing.  But it really works.  Great if you are working outside.  Your shit stays ice cold, even if you are mowing for 2 hours in the sun.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Got a 20oz tumbler for giving a presentation. Thought, meh, i will give it to the wife... Dumped a beer in it while grilling and forgot about it for 5 minutes... Fucker was still COLD!!!

In all honesty, it does keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.  Pricey and i wouldn't pay for one, but they do work.

These things are answers to first world problems...
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I bought mine Monday for 34.99 for the 30oz  it was a truck accessory place down the road from my work that had them. They were yeti dealer and they were selling a lot of them.  The poor guys  that work there had to write a repair order practically every time you bought one.  At the end of the day they sold out and one guy bought a whole case of 40.  Either everybody at his office is going to be happy or is buying to resell it on eBay at $75 a pop.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cabelas has them for the same prices mentioned above with free shipping over 49.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Cabelas has them for the same prices mentioned above with free shipping over 49.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Academy is free shipping over $25
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I bought the beer cozy... shit works a treat. I think it was 29 at BPS
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#40]
You can get two RTIC 30 oz tumblers shipped for the price on one Yeti.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware/RTIC-Tumbler-30-oz
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#41]
REI had them in stock. Same price though
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Yeti is going cult, like Apple....
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Engle coolers just announced a 30oz cup with a spill proof lid for the same price as the Yeti.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Engle coolers just announced a 30oz cup with a spill proof lid for the same price as the Yeti.
View Quote

Id try the RTIC......Yeti hasn't got a dime of mine yet...

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I thought the same thing.  But it really works.  Great if you are working outside.  Your shit stays ice cold, even if you are mowing for 2 hours in the sun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the truth. I left one on my nightstand with three cubes in it. Eight hours later, there were still three slightly smaller cubes in it. They are expensive, but they also are very effective. Bottom line: "Nice things cost money," as Oscar Schindler is said to have said in Schindler's List.

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a turvis guy but a buddy gave me a 20oz for my bday.  The Yeti seriously makes the turvis seem like a toy.  Only downside - not dishwasher safe...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top