User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like I said in a previous message to someone.  I"m a fat Zac Efron.  Girls like that extra winter weight
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which proves that women want bad guys.   Despite how bad op was to her, she kept crawling back.  Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

There's a difference between bad and playful. When a man starts giving me shit, I assume he wants to play, not that he's actually telling me he'll cheat on me when he's not too busy robbing banks.

Teasing is a major component of flirting. Like dogs running and nipping at each other.

He was trolling her so hard it's actually a crime she didn't catch on earlier.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

It was such a bad troll tho.

She hung on because he's gorgeous, or stole a gorgeous guy's pic.

Like I said in a previous message to someone.  I"m a fat Zac Efron.  Girls like that extra winter weight

I like fat, but Zac Efron?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
do you need facespace for the bumble app?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
do you need facespace for the bumble app?
View Quote

Unfortunately
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I can breathe through my ears.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bumble is better than tinder, the girls have to text you first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is bumble like tinder?

Bumble is better than tinder, the girls have to text you first.

"I'm such a player, my avatar has two women kissing me."
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread made me chuckle
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#8]
This is funny. HA. HA.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#9]
One word response:

stamina

Or Girth

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't find the app in the google play store
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I can't find the app in the google play store
View Quote

Only for iPhone, Tinder is available in android.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have to admit.  Tinder is better.  I'm however banned from Tinder for obvious reasons.
View Quote

i dunno man--if this is pattern behavior, then i'm starting to wonder what it says about the guy who does it.  i mean, it's fun to goof off occasionally, but if you do this regularly, it's starting to sound like deliberate self-defeating behavior.  the girl might have been a vapid bitch, or she could be the female version of an arfcommer, wondering why anyone would deliberately go out of his way to troll her when she's making a sincere effort.  i kept expecting you to drop out of schtick and start talking like a person, in which case you probably would have a date with a woman who clearly wanted to meet you.

as snow pointed out, the girl kept leaving the door open.  were you just scared to walk through it?  was starting this thread a better payoff for you than taking a chance on an actual date with an actual woman who initiated contact with you?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
i dunno man--if this is pattern behavior, then i'm starting to wonder what it says about the guy who does it.  i mean, it's fun to goof off occasionally, but if you do this regularly, it's starting to sound like deliberate self-defeating behavior.  the girl might have been a vapid bitch, or she could be the female version of an arfcommer, wondering why anyone would deliberately go out of his way to troll her when she's making a sincere effort.  i kept expecting you to drop out of schtick and start talking like a person, in which case you probably would have a date with a woman who clearly wanted to meet you.

as snow pointed out, the girl kept leaving the door open.  were you just scared to walk through it?  was starting this thread a better payoff for you than taking a chance on an actual date with an actual woman who initiated contact with you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to admit.  Tinder is better.  I'm however banned from Tinder for obvious reasons.

I am pretty certain the answer to both of those questions is yes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Rejecting hot girls = success
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like she doesnt take rejection all that well.

yeah--reread through the whole thing to make sure i wasn't off-base, and this post leaped out at me.

you have to wonder about a guy who defines success as "rejecting hot girls".  call me crazy, but my idea of success with women is a bit different.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

yeah--reread through the whole thing to make sure i wasn't off-base, and this post leaped out at me.

you have to wonder about a guy who defines success as "rejecting hot girls".  call me crazy, but my idea of success with women is a bit different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like she doesnt take rejection all that well.

Anything that doesn't end in pepper spray is a success
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's cock blocking himself.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would have at least gotten a dinner out of it.  She seems to have a decent sense of humor if she played along that long with it.  Hell maybe even made the beast with two backs.  Knocked boots.  Coitus.  BJ.  Something besides the approval and laughter of a bunch of guys on the interwebs.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I would have at least gotten a dinner out of it.  She seems to have a decent sense of humor if she played along that long with it.  Hell maybe even made the beast with two backs.  Knocked boots.  Coitus.  BJ.  Something besides the approval and laughter of a bunch of guys on the interwebs.

View Quote

You do not shun GD.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope GD lets him feel on its man-tits and gives him a cheeto stained handie, at least.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#20]

WTF did I just read.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Better just send her  a picture of your dick.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top