BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:17:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:21:19 AM EDT
[#2]

I don't always frequent ARFCOM, but I am kinda amazed there has not been more oozing about the skilled gal that knocked her out.  She seems to be model beautiful in her own right.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bitch endorsed Bernie Sanders for President.

Any fun at her expense is quite acceptable.
View Quote

Agreed. Fuck all her asslicking white nights on this forum.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:40:46 AM EDT
[#4]
1) What happened to her legions of GD white knight leg humpers?

2) Has she run her mouth since being K-the fuck-O?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:51:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:51:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep how dare this punchbag express any opinion and practice her rights as an Amercan Citizen. No excuse for not flowing with the approved mob... some funny stuff though even though I still respect her guts to compete.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:52:10 AM EDT
[#8]

She felt the burn...

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I love how OP is bringing out all the Ronda white knights lol
View Quote
It's not so much white knighting Ronda, it's more laughing at someone who probably never had a fight or the courage to enter a ring or octagon.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

you quote this in bold over a women's MMA fights? Pathetic, you need some perspective.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#11]
... Wow, that woman got her ass beaten!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:23:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok so lemme get this straight. From now on in GD in order to mock someone i need to have attemptef what they did? Ive never run for public office so i cant make fun of hilldog or imperial wizard bernie sanders?

But i am allowed to make fun of Ronda because i have been in a fight or 5 ?  

Too many rules to keep up with.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:25:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I like Ronda Rousey and wish her the best. She needs to go on all the shows she went on before and say "yep, I got my ass kicked. You win some you lose some"
It's not how many times you get knocked down, success is getting back up again.
View Quote

Actually, success in professional fighting is in not getting knocked down.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:31:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Ok so lemme get this straight. From now on in GD in order to mock someone i need to have attemptef what they did? Ive never run for public office so i cant make fun of hilldog or imperial wizard bernie sanders?

View Quote
No, but how about at least having the balls to do it.

Cowards making fun of people who put it on the line irk me

Seriously, I did a quick search before I even open my trap, all he does is make fun of people.

People hurt, people who can't help themselves, JHC he enjoys this shit
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#15]

Flawless gif execution
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, but how about at least having the balls to do it.   Cowards making fun of people who put it on the line irk me

Seriously, I did a quick search before I even open my trap, all he does is make fun of people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but how about at least having the balls to do it.   Cowards making fun of people who put it on the line irk me

From my other thread you found of the ISIS terrorist shot and crying, I'm not advocating the torture of animals. One video of POS terrorist, and funny gifs of Ronda Rousey....sorry that hurt your internet feels.

Thanks for following me around though!

Oh, And fix your gay ass signature.

ETA: Oh and i thought these gifs/pics were funny. If i were to say " That bitch ain't got nothing, she cannot fight, I'M better than her" ....That would make some of these responses more appropriate. However, the gif's are funny regardless of who or what she did.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:58:20 AM EDT
[#17]

I don't know what is funnier. The gifs or the responses.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:03:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep how dare this punchbag express any opinion and practice her rights as an Amercan Citizen. No excuse for not flowing with the approved mob... some funny stuff though even though I still respect her guts to compete.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, she does have the right to express her opinion, just like those who want gun control have the right to express their opinion.

Just because a person has the right to express their opinion, does not mean it has intellectual value.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's not so much white knighting Ronda, it's more laughing at someone who probably never had a fight or the courage to enter a ring or octagon.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do replies like this come with a complimentary Affliction t-shirt?

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:54:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not really... RR needed to be humbled, and humbled is what she got.  Doesn't matter WHO you are, there's always someone out there that's better than you.  Biggest part of that fight that ticked me off is when HH went to touch gloves and RR refused.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Not really... RR needed to be humbled, and humbled is what she got.  Doesn't matter WHO you are, there's always someone out there that's better than you.  Biggest part of that fight that ticked me off is when HH went to touch gloves and RR refused.

Rousey needed to get knocked out. She had been talking to much shit and was not being very sportsman-like.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Rousey needed to get knocked out. She had been talking to much shit and was not being very sportsman-like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First post nailed it.

You do much MMA OP?

Surprising that she, as the champion (and a dominant one at that) was so thoroughly out-classed by her opponent. She looked like an amateur against her. It also looked like she was sucking wind early. I wonder if she trained like she should have. Apollo Creed needs to come train her and get the eye of the tiger back.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You ever climb in ring and fight?
View Quote
I have. I think it's hilarious too.

Lighten up.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The reason I love these gifs so much is because Rousey was such a poor sport and general butthole prior to the fight.
View Quote

Coming out for Sanders sealed the deal for me, plus the fact I have a sense of humor.

The Cosby one....  
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Rousey white knights. Now I've seen it all.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Surprising that she, as the champion (and a dominant one at that) was so thoroughly out-classed by her opponent. She looked like an amateur against her. It also looked like she was sucking wind early. I wonder if she trained like she should have. Apollo Creed needs to come train her and get the eye of the tiger back.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

I agree, while watching the fight I thought she looked winded in the first round.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes, she does have the right to express her opinion, just like those who want gun control have the right to express their opinion.

Just because a person has the right to express their opinion, does not mean it has intellectual value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is out of bounds...

Not to mention the irony of the "not flowing with the approved mob" bit when we're talking about an endorsement for a guy that wants to use a mob to invalidate individual rights. I don't know if you can be more ironic.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#29]
I still don't understand all the joy people are taking in her getting knocked out. She lost,eventually all fighters do. I am neither a fan of her nor someone that disliked her,just don't understand the glee everyone has in her defeat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Lots of butthurt in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:50:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yep she was cocky, yep she got knocked out.   Yep you're making fun of people tonight that at least had the balls to fight.
You ever climb in ring and fight?

Somehow I don't think so.

ETA:
I think Raven said it better than I just above my 1st post.

View All Quotes

Why so mad bro? Look at the bill cosby one again you'll laugh.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People make fun of her because she is arrogant and a poor sport. when arrogant people get knocked the fuck out this is what happens.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I still don't understand all the joy people are taking in her getting knocked out. She lost,eventually all fighters do. I am neither a fan of her nor someone that disliked her,just don't understand the glee everyone has in her defeat.
View Quote

If she just touched gloves and was a little less arrogant no one would be talking about the fight more than a day or two.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Martial Arts is all about respect. Respect for the sport, the art, and your opponent. That's what it's been about for thousands of years. Ronda had no respect for anybody but herself. She won her Judo medal, beat up a few soccer moms who wrestled in high school or just joined a gym, and thought she was invincible. Then she went all Hollywood. Appearing in movies, telling us to vote for Bernie, she needed taken down a peg. Dana protected her as long as he could and made piles of money doing it.

But eventually the fans demanded that she fight a real fighter, she and Dana came up with a million excuses to keep her far away from Cyborg but they couldn't keep her away from Holly. Even Holly's coaches say she went out for her first couple fights and went at like 50% so she looked like another soccer mom Ronda could easily drag down and armbar. Everybody forgot she was a champion boxer and kickboxer. Well, after years of training with her Judo crew (back patters and yes men) that included a "boxing coach" Ronda tried to fight a real fighter. We all seen the result.

In short, she was humbled and hopefully retires from the sport. She brought nothing but negative attitude and disrespect to the game. And her lack of skills was so badly exposed it will be difficult to market her in another title fight. I mean after years of training she couldn't stop circling into a telegraphed straight left for over 5 minutes. What can you do with that? Her and her attitude (and political beliefs) all need to be flushed away.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#37]

Doesn't matter.

She beat Rousey after everyone said that Rousey is the greatest fighter the world has ever seen and that she could beat any man in the ring.

People had their minds blown.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#38]
I don't know about hilarious.

GD is full of leg humpers AND Texas Crabs.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

She openly supports Bernie Sanders. I'm not saying all people with different political views should get a knock out kick to the head. But I did watch it a couple times...
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#40]

brutal ko! HH came back and won the rematch like great champions do. we'll see how RR digests her humble pie won't we?

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#41]
The hurt butt in this thread is hilarious. Why so many guys want to white knight for this muscle man bitch I will never understand.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#42]
I never understood what the big deal about a fighter losing a fight is ? It happens and the retard comes out of people on both sides
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
       I don't always frequent ARFCOM, but I am kinda amazed there has not been more oozing about the skilled gal that knocked her out.  She seems to be model beautiful in her own right.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae29/littleredman888/UFC-signs-holly-holm_494218_OpenGraphImage_zpsh4mxuie9.png

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae29/littleredman888/d02f4ec7e46ac34cbbcb7b3695ae9354_zpsrrmpp7uf.jpg

View Quote

She's got a plain housewife look, but can also kick your teeth in.

I like her!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Marciano

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't know about hilarious.

GD is full of leg humpers AND Texas Crabs.

View Quote

What the hell does that mean?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#46]

If anything, this simply proves why Holly Holm is actually fit to be a champion.

She got beat, then got up and kept going.

Let's see what Rousey does.

And all the people talking about not having the courage to get in the ring nonsense better never say anything negative about cops,soldiers, politicians

or Obama ever again if they have never sworn an oath.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's a commie that wants to take your guns - could that be it?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are such a brave internet warrior!

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Whelp lesson learned.  Don't lose focus if you are intentionally putting yourself in a location where another person is going to be kicking and punching you in the face repeatedly.  All the press, flying all over, the acting, everything was a distraction and she paid the price.

however this thread is hilarious.  Keep the purses swinging.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#50]
This thread is still going eh?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top