Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 11/28/2015 11:12:26 PM EDT
Thought these were hilarious, For all the Ronda lover's

Original Fight:

Lolz:

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

? Theodore Roosevelt
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#3]
FPNI
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
       LOL  

To the "SUPER CEREAL" guys above me

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus Christ...........Tonight GD is full of serious.

Party on OP!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Lighten up, Francis.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice!

About fifteen minutes ago I did a quick search to see if any post fight pics were leaked yet. I didn't find any.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Boom headshot.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Missed one OP

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Boom headshot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt

Boom headshot.

It's as if he had that copied to a clipboard just waiting to unleash the devil that is CTRL+V unto GD the moment a Ronda Rousey thread appears.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol. I don't even like MMA, but she got knocked the fuck out!

She looked like an amateur for someone that was shooting her mouth off.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:32:08 PM EDT
[#12]
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I love how OP is bringing out all the Ronda white knights lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:35:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Drug'em into the boat and whacked'em on the head.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Must be a white trash thing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

View Quote

Not really... RR needed to be humbled, and humbled is what she got.  Doesn't matter WHO you are, there's always someone out there that's better than you.  Biggest part of that fight that ticked me off is when HH went to touch gloves and RR refused.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:37:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
                                                                                  -Marcus Tullius Cicero

She is a traitor to this country and it's founding principles and I am glad she got her ass kicked.  I wouldn't care if she got her ass kicked right off the planet.  How is that for serious?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's as if he had that copied to a clipboard just waiting to unleash the devil that is CTRL+V unto GD the moment a Ronda Rousey thread appears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt

Boom headshot.

I know but with that screen name he should have used Edgar Allen Poe
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#21]
But Ronda would/could STILL kick everyone's ass here, even with a broken jaw.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
GD has leg humpers.

Whodathunk?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not really... RR needed to be humbled, and humbled is what she got.  Doesn't matter WHO you are, there's always someone out there that's better than you.  Biggest part of that fight that ticked me off is when HH went to touch gloves and RR refused.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

She got humbled, maybe enough to scramble her mind for a long time. IMO her not showing her face when she returned to the US speaks volumes. I'm indifferent to her fighting but am rooting for her to get her balls back.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She got humbled, maybe enough to scramble her mind for a long time. IMO her not showing her face when she returned to the US speaks volumes. I'm indifferent to her fighting but am rooting for her to get her balls back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

Me to, I'm HOPING there's gonna be a rematch.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:51:51 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt

http://imgur.com/QlzBm1O.gif

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I see we have a lot of Sherdog fans here huh? Lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:01:09 AM EDT
[#32]
If we can get a match between OP and Ronda, and she beats his ass, can we post some memes and mock the OP?

Now that would be funny.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Good job, OP.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#34]

That's the best one I've seen yet.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
First post nailed it.
You do much MMA OP?

View Quote

You can't make fun of something unless you're better at it?

BORING. Fuck that.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
LOL you guys need to not take things so seriously.
View Quote

No shit...
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#37]
The reason I love these gifs so much is because Rousey was such a poor sport and general butthole prior to the fight.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The reason I love these gifs so much is because Rousey was such a poor sport and general butthole prior to the fight.
View Quote
Yeah, if you aren't even going to touch gloves you had better damned well win.

Otherwise you only set yourself up for tremendous humor at your own expense.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure RRs defenders would never criticize our President, since they have never held the office, right?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:38:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if RR did win, she'd still would have been considered a class-free jackass.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Even if RR did win, she'd still would have been considered a class-free jackass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you guys all nailed it. Im buying you all a beer
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:45:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:52:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

She got a little humble pie, happens to everyone

She will be back, and maybe she won't talk so much shit

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:53:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Do you still think that Ronda Rousey will get the part of Capt. Marvel?

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:59:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

? Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Woops. Broken link.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#48]
I like Ronda Rousey and wish her the best. She needs to go on all the shows she went on before and say "yep, I got my ass kicked. You win some you lose some"
It's not how many times you get knocked down, success is getting back up again.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:15:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Bitch endorsed Bernie Sanders for President.

Any fun at her expense is quite acceptable.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:57:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I like Ronda Rousey and wish her the best. She needs to go on all the shows she went on before and say "yep, I got my ass kicked. You win some you lose some"
It's not how many times you get knocked down, success is getting back up again.
View Quote

Do you like Obama too?  Might want to head to DU
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top