Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Actually, I did clearly answer that question and you apparently missed it.  I said that you are comparing apples to oranges.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:, and once again asking the question that you didn't answer last time I asked, are you stating that you believe that everyone that practices abstinence until marriage to be gay?

Actually, I did clearly answer that question and you apparently missed it.  I said that you are comparing apples to oranges.

So you view someone who waits until marriage as someone who just can't get pussy?

I have known people like this, admittedly from older generations, and I can assure you that were not weird looking or awkward. I know this because I am their relative.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No, the hard-on is for other reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize the proof is on you to validate your accusation?

I don't care enough about it to "convince" you of something you can't see for yourself.

Just remember this thread when Tebow finally comes out of the closet.

The funny thing is, I couldn't care less if he likes dudes... doesn't change the fact that he's a really nice person and was a talented college QB.  It's his so-called admirers that will shit a brick and disown him if they ever find out that he's gay.

You sure seem to have a hard-on in this thread to prove that he is gay...

Did you just out yourself?

ETA: that's cool if you are gay and all.  It would explain the hostility.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow. I don't have that much control. I must be mentally ill. I'm 47 and still like a buck in rut.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You act like he is the first person to ever save sex for marriage.  He isn't the first and won't be the last.  Not only is he practicing what he preaches, but he isn't running around with kids by 5 different women like many would be if they were in his shoes.  Both are admirable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

he's got to have so much pent-up jizz that when he finally does get laid he'll probably blow the girl's head off when he wads out.

You act like he is the first person to ever save sex for marriage.  He isn't the first and won't be the last.  Not only is he practicing what he preaches, but he isn't running around with kids by 5 different women like many would be if they were in his shoes.  Both are admirable.
True. But he may be the first one that has this many opportunities.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how that happened.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Why have a gf if you arent going to bang her or marry her?

He is a faggot

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Proof?  Obviously nobody has proof, yet.

Evidence?  I'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXkblN7pC0

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

The only people who think Tebow isn't gay are the Christians who use him as their shining example.

When he comes out of the closet, the gnashing of teeth will be glorious.

Where is your proof?

Speculating that a man is gay because he doesn't want to have sex before marriage is ignorant at best.

Proof?  Obviously nobody has proof, yet.

Evidence?  I'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXkblN7pC0

Or his speech coach/agent/whatever told him to start incorporating hand gestures while speaking. Pretty sure I looked like that when doing public speaking after repeatedly being told the importance of hand gestures and I'm not gay.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Dunno who he is but she is hawt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Never believe 100% of what either side says after a relationship goes in the shitter.

Its not just somebody spinning tales to make the other side look bad , some times it is just different point of view

Relationships are darn hard , when the folks are publicly known it makes things a circus
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#11]
So is there any actual scripture about why it is evil or sinful to have sexual intercourse before marriage?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So is there any actual scripture about why it is evil or sinful to have sexual intercourse before marriage?
View Quote

Assuming that this is a serious question:

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Fornication/

Bible verses related to Fornication from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.   (Read More...)

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

John 8:41-42 - Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, [even] God.   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 7:2 - Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Galatians 5:19-21 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 5:1 - It is reported commonly [that there is] fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mark 7:20-23 - And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 6:13 - Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Exodus 22:16-17 - And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.   (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 - For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:   (Read More...)

1 Timothy 1:10 - For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At least he is living the lifestyle he espouses.

Can't say that about most loudmouths that pop off about how others should live their lives.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do realize the proof is on you to validate your accusation?

I don't care enough about it to "convince" you of something you can't see for yourself.

The funny thing is, I couldn't care less if he likes dudes... doesn't change the fact that he's a really nice person and was a talented college QB.  It's his so-called admirers that will shit a brick and disown him if they ever find out that he's gay.

What hostility?

I said Tebow is gay and the Christians came to his defense.  I'm not the one displaying hostility.

I don't care if he's gay, the people who use him as their symbol of perfection do.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So you view someone who waits until marriage as someone who just can't get pussy?

I have known people like this, admittedly from older generations, and I can assure you that were not weird looking or awkward. I know this because I am their relative.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:, and once again asking the question that you didn't answer last time I asked, are you stating that you believe that everyone that practices abstinence until marriage to be gay?

9 times out of 10, yes.  

"Herp derp, my single personal experience disproves the norm!"

Grasping at straws there, dude.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What hostility?

I said Tebow is gay and the Christians came to his defense.  I'm not the one displaying hostility.

I don't care if he's gay, the people who use him as their symbol of perfection do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What hostility?

It's okay.  No one is judging you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He may be asexual, asexuality is actually a gift from god. (I don't feel like typing)
http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-asexuality.html
What Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 7 is the closest thing to a biblical mention of asexuality. In verse 1 he says it's good for a man not to marry. In times of singleness, without the constraints of family, a person can be available to be used by God anywhere and at any time. In contrast, in verses 2-6, Paul writes that marriage is good for those who have a deep passion for the opposite sex. Marriage allows those passions to be fulfilled in a godly way. Paul then makes it clear in verses 7-8 that he was, at that time, not married. God had given Paul the gift of singleness, the ability to be happily and contently unmarried. Does this mean Paul had absolutely no desire for sex and/or no desire to be married? Not necessarily, but whatever Paul’s desire, it clearly was not as consuming as his desire to serve God. Note – in 1 Corinthians 9:5, Paul perhaps indicates a desire to marry.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

9 times out of 10, yes.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

9 times out of 10, yes.  

I am not the one making unbacked accusations about someone.

Admit it, you were the gossiper type in high school.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Good for him for sticking to what he believes.

The guy could get any girl in the world but chooses to approach his relationships the way he believes is right.

I'd never, ever fault a man for that.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good on him for holding fast to his beliefs. There ain't enough men like him around.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He may be asexual, asexuality is actually a gift from god. (I don't feel like typing)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 7 is the closest thing to a biblical mention of asexuality. In verse 1 he says it's good for a man not to marry. In times of singleness, without the constraints of family, a person can be available to be used by God anywhere and at any time. In contrast, in verses 2-6, Paul writes that marriage is good for those who have a deep passion for the opposite sex. Marriage allows those passions to be fulfilled in a godly way. Paul then makes it clear in verses 7-8 that he was, at that time, not married. God had given Paul the gift of singleness, the ability to be happily and contently unmarried. Does this mean Paul had absolutely no desire for sex and/or no desire to be married? Not necessarily, but whatever Paul’s desire, it clearly was not as consuming as his desire to serve God. Note – in 1 Corinthians 9:5, Paul perhaps indicates a desire to marry.

I don't think Paul was referring to asexual people when he talked of those who could remain single. I think he was talking about normal people with normal drives making a choice because they felt moved to make the choice, rather than abnormal people who couldn't have made happy husbands and wives anyway.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:15:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The money/power/fame/looks social circle he's in is predominated by people who are used to getting pretty much whatever they want, whenever they want it.  He will probably find someone with his values, though he may have to look outside the circle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is shit like this even news?

So fucking what a Christian is following his beliefs and does not want to have sex with his girlfriend, she being a whore who loves the D so much she can't go without it* shouldn't be news either.
Seriously if you want sex why the fuck are you in a relationship with a person like that? There's plenty of nice girls I could've dated but I didn't because they were in the same lifestyle.

*Not that there is anything wrong with that.

This.

What if she could wait for him until marriage and married him. She still wouldn't be the right kind of Christian woman to raise his children.

Why is he self sabotaging with go nowhere relationships?

The money/power/fame/looks social circle he's in is predominated by people who are used to getting pretty much whatever they want, whenever they want it.  He will probably find someone with his values, though he may have to look outside the circle.

In the mean time, he's breeding draft horses and wondering why he keeps loosing steeple chases.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:20:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You've got to admire that restraint. Knowing a solid 8.9/10 craves you, and you and having the fortitude to tell your weenie no.
View Quote

8.9 for miss universe.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:24:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Good for him. His college choice aside, Tebow is good people. The world would be a better place if there were more like him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:34:27 AM EDT
[#26]
I dunno if I believe it.

He seems like the average woman's dream guy.

Wealthy, famous, athletic, dotes on her, and allegedly, doesn't bother her for sex.

Wasn't the success of all those wretched vampire movies based on basically the same idea? Hunky vampire worships and defends the girl and can't/won't have sex with her?

I thought that was the whole appeal of that crap.

I dunno.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:56:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This.

My wife has a friend who is a former Miss "State." She complains about her husband's lack of intimacy. That's a world of difference from not getting busy with a girlfriend. Her husband needs to get medical help, come out of the closet, or work through whatever reason he has for not upholding his part of the marital vows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't say that about most loudmouths that pop off about how others should live their lives.

This.

My wife has a friend who is a former Miss "State." She complains about her husband's lack of intimacy. That's a world of difference from not getting busy with a girlfriend. Her husband needs to get medical help, come out of the closet, or work through whatever reason he has for not upholding his part of the marital vows.

It seems almost a "thing" for gay men to be drawn toward women with titles like that - it's almost like it offers external validation, since they don't or can't go off of their own sense of attraction.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:59:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Or, he is committed to his belief system. I'm sure that is hard for peouple to grasp.
I would smash that shit though
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tebow's gay, proof positive

Or, he is committed to his belief system. I'm sure that is hard for peouple to grasp.
I would smash that shit though

In the case it sure is.  I literally could not understand.  My dick-brain doesn't care about my immortal soul one bit.

Gay or blind.  Only options remaining...maybe no penis, that is the third option.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:00:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Hes not the first guy to want to wait for marriage.  Plenty of straight men legitimately do that.
The thing is, most of them marry fairly fast and fairly young, and tend to stick to dating women of a similar mind set (makes life easier, ya know).  
It seems as though Timmy is not doing either of these things, 28 is pretty old for the 'wait till marriage crowd'.
Also, this girl got one of the Jonas brothers to take off his virginity promise ring, and he would have most surely known that. , so why date her in the first place (maybe he thought he could 'change' her, not uncommon for the holier than thou crowd).

I'm not sure if he is gay or not, but the problem is if he does come out of the closet, alot of his 'supporters' would go from loving to hating him overnight.  That sort of pressure drives gay people to stay in the closet (and that's just not right).
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:03:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Lol.

The only people who think Tebow isn't gay are the Christians who use him as their shining example.

When he comes out of the closet, the gnashing of teeth will be glorious.
View Quote

He probably won't though.  See also: Marcus Bachmann.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:21:40 AM EDT
[#31]

Or maybe his NFL career didn't take off.... nah, that can't be it.

Eta: I ain't sayin' she a gold digga, but...  

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:37:52 AM EDT
[#32]

I wish I could pull the usual "Who?" out of my ass like arfcommers like to do to seem edgy, especially as no one over here normally would know him, genuinely. But alas, I have spent enough time here to learn of him.

So instead I'll go with the tried and trusted "Lol.".

That's the sum of my contribution.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:39:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

They apparently just started dating last month.

If the story is true, Something "triggered" her.

I'd suggest I woman can tell the difference between a guy merely postponing intimacy and a guy who's not capable of it or not interested in it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:10:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'd suggest I woman can tell the difference between a guy merely postponing intimacy and a guy who's not capable of it or not interested in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Could be. Who knows... I assumed they had been dating longer than that. In any case, I don't think it'll be very difficult for her to find what she's looking for.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:10:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:14:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

he's got to have so much pent-up jizz that when he finally does get laid he'll probably blow the girl's head off when he wads out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:15:32 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm not sure I buy the story. It's too easy and it fits the narrative.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:29:51 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Do you remember former NBA player AC Green?  He was a devout Christian, saved sex for marriage, and didn't have sex until he was 38 (with his newlywed wife.)  Now he is happily married.

Just because somebody has values and morals that you don't understand doesn't make him gay.  And I am not trying to put myself on the pedestal, like I said in the post that you quoted, I am far from a virgin and could never have waited even past my teenage years to get laid.  But I don't view that as a positive trait.

View Quote

I remember a guy from college.  He and his (smoking hot)girlfriend were both devout Christians and were waiting to get married to have sex.  I remember him telling me they both were tempted, but wouldn't go thru with it due to their devotion to Christ.  And the fact he was scared shitless of his old man.

His old man threated to beat him to death if he ever got a girl pregnant before he married her.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:43:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He seems to be one of the few people in this world that practices what he preaches. Good for him for walking the walk.

But good Lord...dude must have willpower off the charts.
View Quote

Nope, gay
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#40]
How fucking long does it take Tebow to decide to marry ANYONE for god's sake!!??
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#41]
So let me get this straight:

If he bangs her, most of you would mock him for being a hypocrite and a liar and would use it as an opportunity to shit all over Christianity.

If he holds true to his values and his word and abstains from sex, he is a faggot.

Got it...

I may not subscribe to his value system, but you guys are fucking dickwads.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Much truth here.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

9 times out of 10, yes.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

9 times out of 10, yes.  

Do you think you are a good person? Based on your statements, one might make a judgement that you are not. Not saying that I believe that, as it would definitely be construed as a personal attack. Still, one could make that judgement.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#44]
He and Taylor Swift should start dating.

Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:32:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

8.9 for miss universe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You've got to admire that restraint. Knowing a solid 8.9/10 craves you, and you and having the fortitude to tell your weenie no.

8.9 for miss universe.

*solid* 8.9
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#46]

Dating for under 2 months and she's bitching about no sex?  Add that to the fact that she got someone else to break their celebacy thing and we see how that relationship went.  She sounds like a skank and not someone for a stable relationship.

Here is an example of GDs retarded logic on this topic.

Man refuses to give up guns for a girl -  Good don't change who you are for pussy and only betas change who they are for pussy.

Man refuses to give up beliefs for a girl - He must be gay.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Do you think you are a good person? Based on your statements, one might make a judgement that you are not. Not saying that I believe that, as it would definitely be construed as a personal attack. Still, one could make that judgement.
View Quote

If one perceives anything in that exchange as a personal attack, one is horribly delusional and needs to retreat to a safe place.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:03:59 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Dating for under 2 months and she's bitching about no sex?  Add that to the fact that she got someone else to break their celebacy thing and we see how that relationship went.  She sounds like a skank and not someone for a stable relationship.

Man refuses to give up guns for a girl -  Good don't change who you are for pussy and only betas change who they are for pussy.

View Quote

This chick was a trap from the beginning and I'm sure he knew that.  I wonder if they both looked at it as a challenge; him to attempt to test his belief system and her to think she can get him to break his belief system.

Funny thing is she's the one running away saying he's the weird one.  Reminds me of someone I knew once and honestly, good for him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This chick was a trap from the beginning and I'm sure he knew that.  I wonder if they both looked at it as a challenge; him to attempt to test his belief system and her to think she can get him to break his belief system.

Funny thing is she's the one running away saying he's the weird one.  Reminds me of someone I knew once and honestly, good for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only facts in this case are that she is claiming he didn't want sex, and that she is saying that's the reason for the break-up.

Nothing is substantiated, nothing is for certain.

Some people are reading between the lines, others are accepting every word at face value and seem unable to comprehend there might be more to the story.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:08:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't really give a shit about Tebow.

But if you aren't tapping that...you're probably gay.

Its not a certainty, but man, its a damn likely possibility.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top