Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/28/2015 7:13:21 PM EDT
He died and returned to life on Earth.  If you don't want to watch the whole thing, the really interesting part starts at about minute 28.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
There's money in that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Was he born in Bethlehem?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#3]
lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I will start calling Obama Gog from now on.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

What an outstanding reply, the date/timing works perfectly too...

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]
So Gog is Obama and Magog is the US.  Interesting.  I always wondered why the US isn't mentioned in Revelation.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
lol evangelical obsession  with all da jooos say and do
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Gog is Dear Leader? Sounds right to me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:13:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So Gog is Obama and Magog is the US.  Interesting.  I always wondered why the US isn't mentioned in Revelation.
View Quote

Its the modern day babylon
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#12]
What is the wooden thing the young fellow has his hands on?
And it has a part that moves vertically.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shoulder thing that goes up.

Jk, looks like a Torah Easel.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its a book holder.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I always figured the US was considered an extension of Israel:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always figured the US was considered an extension of Israel:

"George Washington's Vision"

This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

Presently I heard a voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn," while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world — Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"Son of the Republic," said the same mysterious voice as before, "look and learn." At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn," I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, "Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn." At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word "Union," bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, "Remember ye are brethren." Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying "Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn" When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. "Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn." As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last." And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word "Union," he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, "Amen."

The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union." With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

"Washington's Vision" was a nicely written piece of fiction, penned after his death.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Gog can suck it.  Mashiach is going to give you some what for.

I know what side im on.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#17]
So, I was wondering......

2000 years ago some dude or dudes can state (in the Bible) that they had visions, dreams and spoke with God..and it's all totally legit because, you know, it's in the Bible.

But today 2015 some person has visions, dreams, claims to have spoken to God and he's a total loon, a whack-a-doodle, a fraud......

Do I have that straight?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#18]
The insanity that some people believe in.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

2000 years ago some dude or dudes can state (in the Bible) that they had visions, dreams and spoke with God..and it's all totally legit because, you know, it's in the Bible.

But today 2015 some person has visions, dreams, claims to have spoken to God and he's a total loon, a whack-a-doodle, a fraud......

Do I have that straight?
View Quote

The guys 2000 years ago... they were loons, too.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Hey, wars were fought over such statements.........

Or at least, people were killed in horrific ways  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like he had the flu
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?
View Quote

I believe people do receive visions even today.  There are miracles even in modern times and the book, The Heavenly Man, recounts the story of a persecuted Chinese Christian who had miracles happen.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I believe people do receive visions even today.  There are miracles even in modern times and the book, The Heavenly Man, recounts the story of a persecuted Chinese Christian who had miracles happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Right, so he's totally legit too?

Or a whack-a-doodle?

What are you saying?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#24]
TFLV
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whore does seem fitting.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sounds like he had the flu
View Quote

Very much so.  Those high fever plus too much Nyquil hallucinations.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Looking up and to the left, he is constructing an image. Basically, what he says is a lie. He is creating the images in his brain, not remembering,
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Skinny Bradley Cooper with long hair?

I knew it!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck Gog
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Like a thief in the night...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Hey, it's the same dude that directed Close Encounters.... Coincidence?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#33]
But FBHO has no sack to start a war, he's a ghey pussy boy right?

That being said, if he moves against Israel I'm going down on my knees and pray until I hear the trumpet sound.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm not getting much from it.
They seem like holy spiritual lock-outs to me.
On several fronts.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looking up and to the left, he is constructing an image. Basically, what he says is a lie. He is creating the images in his brain, not remembering,
View Quote

As much as I am skeptical of much in this thread, the "he's looking such and such direction, therefore remembering or fabricating" is pseudoscience along with phrenology and polygraphy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?
View Quote

Yes.

Try not eating for days or having what amounts to a few hundred calories a day...for months on end, and tell me you won't speak to God? Then again, the kid does look very skinny.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?
View Quote

Heretic.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jew gold storage.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Kids got a bright future as a conman.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes.

Try not eating for days or having what amounts to a few hundred calories a day...for months on end, and tell me you won't speak to God? Then again, the kid does look very skinny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Yes.

I think that this boy is being fronted off by the good rabbi for other than the spiritual edification of the people about the coming of their Redeemer who is God and the Creator of all things great and small.
I believe that the lack of importance and sincerity about the subject which in this case is the potential Messiah of the whole world is showing.
I find no Scriptural verification about any one specific thing that is claimed here.
I'm calling a sham on this rabbi and his promotion using this youngster as a seer or a prophet which he is not.

The Bible says that in the end many false prophets and teachers will come upon the earth and deceive many.
I believe that this is just another example here.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Heretic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Heretic.

It's a question of salesmanship.

You sell the story well enough, you can get any human to believe anything. You get enough people to believe in something and it sells itself.

Look at the Middle East. Their religion is Islam. Enough are sold on the idea that blowing themselves up is a good idea in the name of their God.

How in the hell do you convince someone to kill themselves along with other people they don't even know, who have never directly done anything against them except simply live a different way?

Hell, Kings and governments have been doing the same thing since man has walked the earth.

If you sell it correctly, you can get humans to do anything........good or evil.

And that good or evil is up to the interpretation of someone else. Nazi's thought they were good, Radical Islamist's think they are good and righteous in what they are doing.

Communists, Pedophiles, Satanists all think they are correct and right in what they do. Oh to be sure they conceal what they do because society has deemed them dangerous, but then again, it's a societal issue, not intrinsically right or wrong.....it's a matter of opinion, you have your's. You are convinced. And I would never try to convince you otherwise.

But somewhere, some place, someone hates you for your beliefs, and wants to kill you because of it.

Now can you believe you are wrong believing what you do? Of course not. Neither do they. Whatever their opinion is of themselves. The feel they are right and you are wrong. Someday, it will lead to bloodshed.

As it has since man walked the earth.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You sell the story well enough, you can get any human to believe anything. You get enough people to believe in something and it sells itself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Heretic.

The average human being is obviously born without a bullshit detector.

(just look around)

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?
View Quote

Didn't read far enough.  The coming of Jesus was told long before he arrived.  This current kid, not so much.

The Evidence
The Old Testament described Jesus before he was born. No one but God could have foretold in such detail so many different kinds of things about Jesus. The Jews themselves had identified many of these Scriptures as foretelling Messiah. They were not brought to light until after Jesus came. They were plain for all to see. Some of them are so astonishing that we may feel they can only have been written after the events they speak about. Yet the evidence that they were written centuries before is altogether beyond doubt. Let us say it clearly: the birth, life, mission, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ of Nazareth were detailed in the old Jewish scriptures, the Old Testament, and read in Jewish synagogues at home and abroad, and faithfully preserved right down to our own times.

The Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1947, some of them pre-dating the birth of Jesus by over 200 years contain, for example, copies of the prophet Isaiah with exactly the same prophecies as are known to us from our English Bible. The same is true of the Greek translations of the Old Testament: they too were made two or three centuries before Christ and are known to us by various manuscripts now in museums in different parts of the world. Thus the prophecies were known in Hebrew and Greek long before Jesus came. Therefore, it would simply be flying in the face of incontestable facts to say that these prophecies were 'inserted' after Jesus was born.

In any case, we must remember that the Jewish nation is not Christian. and they would never have allowed their Bible, the Old Testament, to be tampered with by Christian hands. To try to plead, as some have done, that the prophecies were added at a later date is only to admit how good they are! The only Bible available to Jesus was the one we know as the Old Testament. Josephus, the Jewish historian of the first century AD, lists the books in the Jewish Bible in his day and they are exactly the ones we have in our Old Testament. The Old Testament without doubt predates the time of Jesus.
http://www.christadelphia.org/pamphlet/christ.htm
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#45]
or, he could be right...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#46]
god is going to separate the good from the bad by smelling them. that's rich.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

(just look around)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that straight?

Heretic.

(just look around)

It is called a human conscience.
The Bible clearly states that some have no excuse for their unjustifiable beliefs.
The Muslims have the law of Abraham too.
So do we.

There is much pain in the sting of spiritual death for some.
Now and in the future whatever it might be.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#48]
so, where can someone read about gog and magog?

Is it in the Torah?  He bible?

Elsewhere?

Txl
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
so, where can someone read about gog and magog?

Is it in the Torah?  He bible?

Elsewhere?

Txl
View Quote

The Bible.  Book of Revelation, chapter 20.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:02:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top