Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I received a text photo of a motorcycle club vest with colors and was asked "What do you think?'
I answered "Needs more rainbows and unicorns."
I then got "What the fuck?"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent "I love you" to a guy I worked with once. It was meant for the wife.
View Quote

I have done that.....

Got a text from some chick needing her shift at a restaurant covered.....said I couldn't as I had a bad herpes flair up
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Wife sent 'Just fed and shat the dag' to our realtor.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My sister inadvertently texted me a nude selfie.

/thread
View Quote

She hot?  Can u forward it?  

Txl
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Last year I received a bunch of messages and pictures as part of a group message from some band leader or something on a trip with a bunch of kids in Vegas. At first I tried to convince him that he had included my number in error but he obviously thought I was one of the kids being a smart ass. After about 10-12 texts telling me I was late to breakfast I sent him one telling him I would be there after I was finished with Ms. Beacon, another name on the list. I got one more reply from him with a stern warning that she was off limits for the students. Guess I hit a nerve or something.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

You sure it was inadvertently?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent a pic of my new ling range rifle with description to (I thought) my friend.

Fellow texted me back that it was a wrong number, but he really liked the rifle..
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
On a conference call with a customer and a Project Manager. This particular customer was extremely difficult. I'd actually been banned from his site two years earlier as the "fall guy" because he screwed something up on their network so blamed it on me. Whatever. At least I didn't have to talk to him for two years.

A big project comes along and my company tells him I have to do it. He says OK. Bummer. We're on this conference call and he's being just as difficult as before. He gives me the cold shoulder on the call. I can tell he's not happy I'm on the project. He's arguing with the PM so I text the Project Manager, "This guy is a fucking asshole".

PM and customer have the same last name. I accidently sent the text to the customer. He never realized it wasn't meant for him, texts back, "Don't worry, I know how to handle him". Oops. I just let it go and didn't text him any further.

I go onsite and he was great to me. He treats me like I'm his best buddy. After the project is done, the PM tells me the customer sent a glowing email to the entire project team and the owners about my abilities. He wants to know how I did it.

I said, "I told him you're a fucking asshole". PM replies, "Fair enough, whatever it takes".
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Snowbound, that is indeed a cool story.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Last year a trooper made a drug bust when somebody texted him asking if he still wanted to buy some weed!  

View Quote

Better yet, the trooper blasted the dude when he tried to run and he ded.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#11]
My phone number used to belong to a drug dealer. It was funny at first but gets old. Now when it's a number I don't know, I answer the phone "Agent Smith speaking how may I help you."
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Not a text, but I called my Corporal (who had just chewed me out in his office) instead of my buddy that works for a different agency, and proceeded to explain all the details of the chewing out and my feelings about it.

Thankfully I honestly thought I deserved it and didn't say anything bad.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

She's hot.

Send dick pics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's hot.

Send dick pics.

Be careful, "SHE" might send some back
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I got a text once with a picture of a puppy and under it it said " Can I bring it home?"

I sent back "Sure. Why not."

Don't have a clue who it was, but someone had a new puppy when they got home.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:35:56 AM EDT
[#16]
One night early in the week around 2300 or so while I was living in Virginia, I received a phone call.  This is when I should normally be asleep since I like many others actually work for a living.  I look at the number on the phone and see it is a number from back home (NC).  It's the same area code and prefix so I figure maybe a family member or someone I know is calling.  I answer.

Me:  Hello
Girl:  Hey what are you doing.
Me:  Who's this?
Girl:  You don't know who this is?
Me:  Nope.  Think you got the wrong number.
Girl: Sorry.

A few minutes later the phone rings again.  Same number.

Me:  Hello.
Girl:  Hey.
Me:  You called earlier.  Wrong number.  Who are you looking for?
Girl:  Sorry.

My guess is she met/hooked up with some guy who either gave her the wrong number or his number was pretty close to mine and she put it in her phone wrong.  After two calls, I figured she would have gotten the memo.  I was wrong.

Girl:  You at work right now?
Me:  Yep.
Girl:  What time you getting off?
Me:  Not sure.  We still got a few things to do around here.
At this point the conversation kept going for about 10 more minutes because I was on my "break".  I kept the conversation very vague and general and she ended up believing I was who she wanted to call.

I kept the charade going throughout the week.  It involved texting (no pics) and a few phone calls.  I always had a good excuse for why she couldn't come over or I couldn't come over.  Again, I just kept the conversations vague and general.  Towards the end of the week, I told her that I was going to go to my "cousin's" place in Raleigh that weekend.  I also "invited" her to come with us to the Angus Barn on Saturday night.  Based on her number it would be about a 2 hour drive.  Those of you familiar with Raleigh know that the Angus Barn is a popular place.  There are better steak houses but everyone knows about the Angus.  She accepted.

Saturday night rolls around and I'm up in Virginia and I get a phone call about 1930 which just so happened to be the time I told Wrong Number Girl to "meet us there".

Girl:  Hey I'm at the Angus Barn.  Where are you guys at?
Me:  Sorry.  Wrong number.  (Ended call and blocked)
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:43:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with this topic. I think I need glasses I just stormed into the female bathroom at McDonald's and took a piss. Halfway done pissing I thought, there are no urinal's, I knew I had fucked up.
View Quote

I did that at a Cookout a few months ago.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:07:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One night early in the week around 2300 or so while I was living in Virginia, I received a phone call.  This is when I should normally be asleep since I like many others actually work for a living.  I look at the number on the phone and see it is a number from back home (NC).  It's the same area code and prefix so I figure maybe a family member or someone I know is calling.  I answer.

Girl:  Hey what are you doing.
Me:  Who's this?
Girl:  You don't know who this is?
Me:  Nope.  Think you got the wrong number.
Girl: Sorry.

A few minutes later the phone rings again.  Same number.

Girl:  Hey.
Me:  You called earlier.  Wrong number.  Who are you looking for?
Girl:  Sorry.

My guess is she met/hooked up with some guy who either gave her the wrong number or his number was pretty close to mine and she put it in her phone wrong.  After two calls, I figured she would have gotten the memo.  I was wrong.

Girl:  You at work right now?
Me:  Yep.
Girl:  What time you getting off?
Me:  Not sure.  We still got a few things to do around here.
At this point the conversation kept going for about 10 more minutes because I was on my "break".  I kept the conversation very vague and general and she ended up believing I was who she wanted to call.

I kept the charade going throughout the week.  It involved texting (no pics) and a few phone calls.  I always had a good excuse for why she couldn't come over or I couldn't come over.  Again, I just kept the conversations vague and general.  Towards the end of the week, I told her that I was going to go to my "cousin's" place in Raleigh that weekend.  I also "invited" her to come with us to the Angus Barn on Saturday night.  Based on her number it would be about a 2 hour drive.  Those of you familiar with Raleigh know that the Angus Barn is a popular place.  There are better steak houses but everyone knows about the Angus.  She accepted.

Saturday night rolls around and I'm up in Virginia and I get a phone call about 1930 which just so happened to be the time I told Wrong Number Girl to "meet us there".

Girl:  Hey I'm at the Angus Barn.  Where are you guys at?
Me:  Sorry.  Wrong number.  (Ended call and blocked)
View Quote

Due you could have at least gone to see if she was hawt. That or weasel some boob pics out of her
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:08:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't answer calls from phone numbers I don't recognize.  For a few months last year I would get a calls on no apparent schedule from an obviously elderly woman who would always leave a long message apologizing to her daughter and explaining that she understood why she wouldn't take her calls.  After the fourth or fifth call I tried calling the number back to let them know it was a wrong number they were calling (I've had this number for over a decade).

When I called the number I got a nursing station at a local nursing home.  Apparently all the calls coming from that floor would show the same number as caller ID. She couldn't tell me who was calling me, so I said I would try to get back to them with a time/date listing of the calls so maybe they could tell the poor woman that her daughter wasn't ignoring her calls,

This went on for a couple months. eventually I called them and got a nurse who had figured out which resident was calling me. A woman with Alzheimer's who's daughter had been killed in a car accident about a year before.  She never called my number after that but I feel very sad whenever I'm reminded of this.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#21]
I texted a series of amusing memes and cartoons to a group of friends, one of whom was a black lady I dated from time to time. After slicking send, I remembered one of the cartoons was funny, but painfully racist in nature. Ouch! I really didn't know what to say to her few days.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I was getting one from a local resteraunt pretty regularly asking if I would cover shifts. The first few times I told them wrong number.  A few more I called the manager who said the new guy wrote it down wrong on their list and he would remove it.  After about 4 more I started replying that I would cover the offered shift.  Obviously nobody showed up I got one final one saying "you are a fucking asshole" before my number got removed.

I'll usually reply back a funny pic to a random wrong person text.  This family got a good one recently by adding me in 8 person group text of some cross country meet (yes there's a typo).  

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I've only gotten one but I made it count.

Her: Hey. We have the tickets but where are you?
Me: I'm at home. Where am I supposed to be?
Her: The game!
Me: You already bought the tickets?
Her: YES!
Me: I'll go if you're hot.
Her: I'm your cousin.
Me: that's ok.
Her: and I'm not hot. Who is this?
Me: come on, you've never been curious?

She must've figured me out cause there were no more texts after that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Here's one from our kids u6 soccer team trying to get practice schedules figured out.

K is my wife.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:16:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I got a new iphone when I changed jobs/employers this spring.  I started getting facebook alerts and text messages to some woman every day.  Turns out the woman had died last year, and her batty daughter buried her cell phone with her, and she would send her deceased mother messages every day.  About every little inane thing going on.
Even some of her friends thought what she was doing was creepy.
Had to go into FB and delink the phone number
View Quote

You're a good person for not texting her back.  "I went to the light, mija, but I came back.  And it's so dark and cold."
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Her: is it ok if Amy rides the bus home with Sally after school tomorrow and comes to your house?
Me: I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my giant throbbing erection (archer picture I saved that someone here posted)

No response

I can't remember the names she said but that's the gist of the message.

She texted me again in a group message inviting little Sally to a Halloween party.... I decided to sit that one out
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I sent a duckface peace sign gay looking selfie as a joke to one of my best friends. Unfortunately it accidentally went to an old fart in my RC club.

He threatened blackmail

Also accidentally sent the synopsis of a weird dream I had about a cruise ship full of Japanese schoolgirls to a Desert Storm Marine I've done some volunteer work with. He was okay with it
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:49:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Some guy sends me dick pics at like 4 am AZ time from Atlanta area code. I respond back after I get into the office.

Lucky for me I confiscated my 12 year old daughter phone you just text dick pics to. Hopefully this was a mistake but just to be safe, I'm forwarding your number and text to the FBI crimes against children division.
Guy frantically replies back that he's sorry and it was a wrong number. I replied back to not let this happen again and for his sake I hope he doesn't have a history of doing such things with young girls or he's really fucked!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#30]
I've been fucking with another guy for weeks now that hasn't figured out its the wrong number. Sounds like a college classmate that he doesn't text much or something. One text was a rant about a speech and not making sure they understood before moving forward. I just txt back "ya that guys an asshole" no reply.

Got a text from same guy last week asking when the make up test is? I replied "it was yesterday dumb ass"

Hours later I get " oh shit for real!" .... me "yyup"
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#31]
I signed up to win a boat at our state fair this past summer. Stupid.
Of course the sign up was linked to a "vacation-package" company in FL.
They were calling a ton until lately.
The call:
I first ask: oh great you've got my boat?!
Sales person: no... but what we do have, And I let them go through their little sales pitch and then when they ask what I think...
I say: that sounds really nice and then try to sell them random crap. Lately my work car. "2007 Impala, 140k miles, v6-flex fuel, burns a little oil,"....etc with no break or chance to end the conversation for a few mins.
The last sales lady finally said: excuse me sir!?!
I replied: call me back when you have my boat and hung up.
I've got moderate satisfaction from it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#32]
One of my close buddies had an on going cuss fest with a random guy in our town.
It all started from a wrong number and some yelling back and forth.
And resulted in random call backs from both just to scream and yell at each other.
I think they were both using it as some sort of therapy. It went on for a while.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She's hot.

Send dick pics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's hot.

Send dick pics.

Oh no...

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with this topic. I think I need glasses I just stormed into the female bathroom at McDonald's and took a piss. Halfway done pissing I thought, there are no urinal's, I knew I had fucked up.
View Quote

I have done several times before.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:58:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

I got one of those a few years back. It was one of my most prized possesions till i lost it when reinstalling os.

Eta: mine wasnt an accident. She was, and still is, a freaking whore.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I got one of those a few years back. It was one of my most prized possesions till i lost it when reinstalling os.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

/thread

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Some bitch named Amber keeps texting me random license plate numbers at least once a week. I think she’s some kind of mental case.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

Pics?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#39]
I kept my South Carolina number in my cell phone and get occasional calls and texts from 803 numbers.  I once got a picture of a steak asking me what I thought.  It was cooked beautifully so in ARFCOM fashion gave it a 10/10.  I let them know they had the wrong number, and they thanked me for an ego booster.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Some bitch named Amber keeps texting me random license plate numbers at least once a week. I think she’s some kind of mental case.
View Quote

Ha!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Some guy sends me dick pics at like 4 am AZ time from Atlanta area code.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#42]
I never have, sadly.

But... I was reading this at 4am while holding my sick infant. So thanks for the laughs.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

.......Florida
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

Florida. Of course.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I texted my landlord, instead of my roomate, that I was going to rub my dick all over his pillows if he didn't go buy paper towels for the house
View Quote

I bet you got the paper towels.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

IM please...

speed
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

deer god
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

PM?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

deer god
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

deer god

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top